Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Can't wait till Friday

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:26 pm
I get to see my partner again. Yay heart

I miss him.

I'm off to visit my boyfriend friday evening and then get to spend the week with him. Actually having usable vacation days is new to me.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

razz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:22 am
How did it go?

I've still got until US Thanksgiving to see mine. But then he's coming here for over 2 weeks at Xmas as well. heart  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:10 pm
KazeRin
How did it go?

I've still got until US Thanksgiving to see mine. But then he's coming here for over 2 weeks at Xmas as well. heart

It went well, We both got a little sick, so it could have been better. But it's always good seeing him.

Assuming his mother can survive the road, I get to see him next weekend for the long weekend. We have ballet tickets.

He'll be back permanently at Christmas.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:39 pm
You guys don’t even care about me the aoi? You all sucks no wonder I don’t go In this site much anymore. My birthday was yesterday so I am 28 now. Old. Apparently most gaians are my age now, how stupid. Get a life.

None of you guys care about me anymore cuz no one wished me a happy birthday. You all suck and see weirdly. Time to look at sun again  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:57 pm
Us is stupid joke country. Donald trump is a joke. America is gonna fall. I hope so. Canada is soo mich better.

You know America sucks if there is a show called “American horror story Donald trump”. It’s like apocalypse. He doesn’t do anything. Throwing paper towels at Puerto Rico soo stupid. PR is a us territory so many of them are moving away into main USA cuz of the hurricane. They can without passport cuz PR is like Hawaii, Cept they are territory not a state so only drawback is they can’t vote in US elections cuz they have no electoral votes cuz they are only territory. Sucks anyway cuz electoral college is stupid. Most votes should win not electoral votes cuz Clinton had 3 mil more votes. What a scandal. ******** America I hope we go Into revolution or civil war, same thing. It’s a crap hole. Too many random terror attacks and killings. Like guy who fired into a country concert in Vegas and killed over 50 ppl and injured over 500. Or the guy who rented a Home Depot truck on Halloween and rammed through and killed 8 ppl on bikes and injured over dozens more. America is getting dangerous. It’s scary. Things are only gonna get worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:08 pm
It’s like republicans allowing protests like white supremacists to freely protest on streets where other minorities try to do that and they get ridiculed and arrested and ran over. If they protest in street they get problems but white ppl they get no problems at all. Republicans are all like “if you get in front of the road to protest you gonna get run over, get off the road”. Where they protest and nothing happens. Yay white power.  

Anaya the Bee

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:00 pm
You didn't wish me a happy birthday either, buddy. It's a two-way street. dramallama  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games