Submit

CyanideAngel

Fashionable Cat

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:28 pm
So apparently all the oldies are starting to come back now... I guess I chose the correct time to finally get a laptop haha.
I'm also a veteran. I've been on this site since late 2009 or earlier.... Crazy...
I was in middle school when I learned about this site, back when this guild was ACTUALLY a high school rp group, and I'm now two years out of high school...
Damn things have changed....

I'd love to talk to people on here and chat about stuff that's been happening. I'm always down to try and rp even though apparently that doesn't happen much anymore. It's been a while since I've rp-ed though so be gentle with me haha.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:35 pm
CyanideAngel

I remember when this rp group was alive and full of life. Those were some crazy days haha. Anyways, it's good to some people come, especially since we've all grown up and went on our own ways. I've been on here for a while, this is my new account since my old one got hacked (Motionless on the dance floor/A true killjoy) sweatdrop I hop on time to time to see what's going and it seems it's coming back.

Anyways, if you want we could Rp. We can shoot around ideas and whatnot. I'm super flexible with characters and gender so we could figure something out! heart

Oh by the way, you can call me Chey emotion_sweatdrop

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

CyanideAngel

Fashionable Cat

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:48 pm
Ghost Girl xo
CyanideAngel

Oh. My. God. I remember you as Motionless!! I don't exactly know who you would remember me by but this account used to be I_sinfully insane_i and my other account(my older one) is still Daisuke Uzuchani.
I'm kind of upset this guild is going down and isn't very popular anymore but I'd love to throw around some ideas for an rp 3nodding it's been too long since I've done one haha. I'd have to create a character... I haven't done that in years....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:12 pm
CyanideAngel

Motionless was so long ago, and during my weird 'emo' phase of freshman year of High School *slight reminiscence of worry free days* emotion_awesome

Here's a link to a bunch of old ideas I had way back when lol. I've currently rewatched Stranger Things and Gotham but I don't know if those are any shows you watch. i have so many characters, and I haven't made a layout in a while 0.o

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:00 pm
It's been way too long that i check up on this ghost town. Either way I'm Vai nice to met you!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:51 pm
I'm Jessica. Been here since like... 2011. I've been known as Jessica_Uzuma, MyHugsCureDepressionXD, Madame Shirley. Furia Mistress... a few different names.

TheKittensMittens
Captain

Desirable Demigod

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:20 pm
If anyone would like to do a spooky group rp (since Halloween is coming up) I'd be down!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:21 pm
checking into ghost town  

deadprada

Blessed Risk-Taker

12,125 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Class 77-B

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:09 am
vodkaine
checking into ghost town

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:07 am
i came on here back when i was in middle school too, now in my first year of college. i just logged back on to gaia to start roleplaying again in Barton Town, but i was going through my guilds and found it hard to get rid of this one since it was just such a prominent part of my childhood...idk. i've had so many user names on here so no one probably remembers me lol!  

hyperferal

Feral Pup

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:54 pm
ecchimom
i came on here back when i was in middle school too, now in my first year of college. i just logged back on to gaia to start roleplaying again in Barton Town, but i was going through my guilds and found it hard to get rid of this one since it was just such a prominent part of my childhood...idk. i've had so many user names on here so no one probably remembers me lol!

I'm afraid i'd be on that list. It's nice to meet you all the same  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:58 pm
Arsenix Lit
ecchimom

Oh hey! I was captainmargarg, we had the sanctuary rp together!!  

hyperferal

Feral Pup

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:16 pm
ecchimom
Arsenix Lit
ecchimom

... TFW you just kicked that account from your Guild. I guess you swapped accounts?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:28 pm
Arsenix Lit
ecchimom
Arsenix Lit
ecchimom

... TFW you just kicked that account from your Guild. I guess you swapped accounts?

Did you?? I haven't swapped accounts but I was inactive for a VERY long time due to some medical issues that came up. But now I'm back to the normal hustle and bustle (hopefully) so I'm looking to become active on gaia again.  

hyperferal

Feral Pup

Arsenix Lit

Distinct Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:06 pm
ecchimom
Arsenix Lit
ecchimom
Arsenix Lit
ecchimom

Did you?? I haven't swapped accounts but I was inactive for a VERY long time due to some medical issues that came up. But now I'm back to the normal hustle and bustle (hopefully) so I'm looking to become active on gaia again.

I did, i think the last post was in early march? Either Way I'm glad you're okay and well.  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff