Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This office is crammed full of documents, with a ancient looking processing matrix buzzing away in the corner. It leaks honey in a few places where the wall of the hive is sagging from age. The piles of paper that threaten to entirely fill the block are nevertheless stacked with relative neatness in what seem to be organized piles. Most are topped with doilies, and a few trashy looking horror novels.

In the center of the block, where normally a desk should sit is an amalgamation of several piles of papers, shaped into a vaguely desk-like lump. On top are a smattering of makeup cases, a tray of sad-looking cookies, and a jewellery box. To complete the block's depressing contents, a large poster of a small, pathetic purring pawbeast hanging off a tree limb with the words 'Hang In There' is taped to the wall facing the door.

Seated in an ancient chair, behind the pile-c**-desk is a rather nervous and wilting looking redblood lieutenant. Seeing as the name pinned hastily to the office door is Elishe Bekuar, this must be her.

If this is your first time visiting:
"Oh! Hi there!" The redblood hastily tucks something out of site as you open the door, her face looking guilty and panicked for a split second. "Are you one of the volunteers?" Before you have a chance to answer however, she rushes on, speaking as though she's rehearsed her lines beforehand. "My name's Elishe - er, but you can call me Lis! Or maybe lieutenant? I've just been promoted, you see, so I tend to forget my rank a lot! But I'm very trustworthy and have graduated from my schoolfeeding class with - " Here she pause to gasp a breath. " - top marks so you don't need to worry! I'll be here to help you out with anything at all, I promise I'm very good!"

Anxious eyes boring into your own, Lis goes silent and leans forward. The moment you open your mouth to reply, her arm jerks out with the plate of cookies on her table. "Would you like a cookie? I made them myself." The cookies themselves look about as appetizing as eating your own shoes, and smell like they might have been strapped to a troll's foot for a week. She insists weakly but persistently that you at least take one before you leave the office. If you try it, it tastes as good as it smells.

If you are reporting in for the first time:
Lis listens intently to your report, face locked in a scowl of intense concentration. When you're done, she applauds loudly and energetically, long enough to make you feel slightly uncomfortable. "That sounds amazing! Wow!" Lowering her hands to tug nervously at her necklace, she sighs wistfully. "I wish I could be out there on the front lines. I could do it, I'm not a little wiggler you know. I've even culled a troll." She pauses then seems to hear what she just said, eyes widening. "Er, er, but that was back when I was being very er - silly and emotional. I don't do those kind of things anymore, thanks to Dr Resmem and a very good surgeon!"

If you are reporting in after your first time:
Giving you another slightly-too-long round of applause, Lis attempts to shove more cookies on you before you leave her office.

Quote:
This room is where all Temporary Outreach Corps squad commanders should report after their mission. Simply post your troll arriving with their verbal or written report, and use the google form link below. If a report is not given in here and in the doc, the entire ship exploration will not be counted for meta rewards!

=>Submit form report.

Rp reply to reports can be done here but is not required for meta rewards.

OOC:
This office can only be accessed if your troll has come from Conveyor 8!
If you'd like to talk with Lis, please quote amicableAggressor.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:04 pm
Chiara Moteku Lutrin Weesil
To Elishe Bekuar

Dear sweet lovable Lutrin. The lowblood who had charmed even Chiara to accept the troll and "be friends". It was "Lutrin's" time to shine. The brownblood was outfitted in the volunteer work suits, and the happiest, goofiest smile the world had ever known. She knocked before entering the office of Elishe Bekuar, and took a moment to compose herself. This was Lutrin, Lutrin entering someone importance's office, gotta get into that little wacko's mind. "Lutrin" opened the door and gave a salute, back straight, serious look on her face. "Lutrin Weesil, reporting for duty Lieutenant Bekuar!"

amicableAggressor

Micillia

Dapper Duck

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:41 pm
"Alibii Vesmin, reporting in.

Zeylla was not interested in talking to these military trolls, but it would have to be done, as she had been leading a squad recently. She did feel a surge of excitement at the offer of a delictable baked good, and without thinking she quickly picked one up and took a bite.

She waited till the redblood at turned to sort her report into it's appropriate file to spit the disgusting cookie-imposter out and toss it in the little bin beside the lieutenants desk.

So much for a little reward after all her hard work. Now her tongue couldn't get rid of that gog awful taste.

amicableAggressor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:04 pm
Cerpin was still upset at the loss of the ship they'd been deployed to. He understood there was nothing they could do but he still felt a guilt that he hadn't been able to bring back something for the Initiative yet. But eventually, they would find something. Byakko and Stryke and all the others were counting on him. Tevini especially. They had to keep trying. He opened the door and gave a wave to the lieutenant inside.

"Just dropping off my report. Oh hey- thanks!" He placed the forms down before noticing the plate of cookies and snagging one. He didn't get the smell until he was already taking a bite out of it and oh ******** what was in these things?! But it'd be rude to spit it out in front of the lady. He gave a frantic wave before dashing out of the office to the nearest bathroom.

Yamashii

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 pm

It was his first time entering the office. Elishe was... unsettling. He didn't want to spend more time than necessary in this room. "Here, the results of our mission. Uh... no thanks." He stared at the cookies with an expression that clearly said he didn't trust the cookies, then quickly backed out of the room. Hell no.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:37 pm
Another mission done, back to this office. He was definitely not going to try the cookies again. He presented the lieutenant with the paperwork and grinned. She was nice as always and he felt a little bad conning someone so friendly and kind. But the rebellion needed this and he would get his hands as dirty as it took to make the space program succeed.

"See you around another time, Lieutenant Lis." He gave her a lazy salute as he sauntered back out the door.

Yamashii

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:57 pm
"Lieutenant," Vulpin's visit was curt, but polite. They handed over their report and made a half-curtsy. Elishe was an interesting specimen. Just what did the doctors do to her. Vulpin had to admit they were curious. So open about admitting her killing streak, yet so embarrassed by it? Vulpin didn't understand.

They chuckled politely as Elishe spoke, pilfering a few cookies and pocketing them. A kind gesture, hopefully that would get them in good graces.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:04 am
"Thank you, thank you. You are too kind, Lieutenant." Cerpin gave some mock bows as the officer applauded. He grinned, full of optimism and pep as their mission had been successful. He couldn't help but want to bounce off the walls and race back out into the vastness of space again. But first there was something else he needed to do. Cerpin accepted a handful of cookies and left Elishe's office with a cocky saunter in his step.  

Yamashii

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:12 pm
VREMEA EVERAI (HIFUMI LIBOWY)

Vremea arrived with her squads report-- This was both her first time reporting in, and her first time meeting this... Elishe Bekuar. She seemed very friendly, and Vremea was genuinely liking her in the few minutes she'd known her. After dropping off her report, the yellowblood accepted a cookie and took a bite of it out of niceness, swallowing it with an almost strained smile. "O-oh, good-- goodness, haha... I, we, we should compare recipes sometime, if you'd like...! I can make a couple mean, haha, butterscotch cookies...!" She stuttered, seeming plesant, but her mouth was very ready to retch at the taste.

When then redblood mentioned Dr. Resmem and a surgeon, the yellowbloods interest was piqued. She had a feeling there was something there, something more. Hifumi blinked at the redblood, brushing a few crumbs off the corners of her mouth and seeming a tad bit more calm, more composed. Despite the incomprehensible taste of the cookies, she seemed stoic, calmer. More intuitive. "Dr. Resmem, right...? I've, I've heard of her, ah, exploits...! Is she as amazing as is... rumored?" Bellen knew Dr. Resmem first hand, actually, but she wasn't Bellen right now. She was Hifumi, and Hifumi was a shy, insecure yellowblood who knew not of the rehab center. "What, um, happened to you, if... if you don't ma-mind me asking...? Oh, goodness, I'm sorry, I don't, I don't mean to pry...!"

amicableAggressor
dropping off a report + actual interaction requested! vrem is interested >:3c
*edit: hi!! sorry, just wanted this to be seen!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:23 pm
Nucleo entered the office in a seemingly good mood. He didn't seem particularly chatty but in high spirits none the less. In his hand he held a report.

"Sure, I'll take four cookies if that's alright!" The greenblood smiled, accepting some to share with his friends who had just completed the mission with him. He placed the report on her desk in return.

"Here's my report of my latest mission. A successful recovery for you." The barista nodded, pleased to have managed to save the ship.

"Also, I brought you a little something! I thought maybe you've been cooped up here a while and well... I have plenty of more so here!" He placed a cup of coffee in a to-go jar on the desk before her. He just thought it'd be a nice gesture for such a busy troll.

"Now I gotta go! Hope you enjoy!" Nucleo waved with a smile and headed back out into the hall.

Doutei

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:16 am
Successfully retrieving a ship had its thrill. Stryke was still on an adrenaline high as he made his way through convoy 8 towards Lieutenant Elishe Bekuar's office. He had carefully drafted a written report detailing the accounts of what he and his fellow Team Alpha mates had encountered while aboard the ship they had been designated to explore.

Stryke felt good about their last missions, he was in high spirits and walked with a slight bounce in his step. Greeting the troll with an incline of his head he smiled at her. "Good evening then Lieutenant, it is a pleasure to meet you." He greeted formally. Just as he went to say something more a plate of cookies was extended to him. Blinking several times he cautiously accepted her offering.

"Um. Thank you." He responded with a gentle smile, attempting to not be rude. These certainly had seen better days but it was obvious the redblood was trying.

Extending the report to her, he dropped it off on her desk. "This contains everything. Ah. I should be going, I appreciate your time." Stryke replied reluctantly trying the cookie. It tasted just as it smelled. It took a lot of willpower not to make a face. He simply politely excused himself to be rid of the old cookie as not to dash the trolls enthusiasm. He had recognized her nervous gaze; he knew that feeling all too well.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:53 am
"Here's my report." Tevini entered the office and placed a tidy folder onto the desk. It was carefully organized and color coded to be easy to find any point in time of the mission. She took her job recording these things down very seriously! If she'd had more time she would have even included some references to other things she'd noticed on other missions but needed to get going. The redblood had plenty to do still. Bowing her head respectfully, the girl attempt to give the lieutenant a smile before turning and heading back out the door with a fistful of cookies. Free food!  

Doutei

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:59 pm

Vremea dropped off her report with a smile and gossiped some with Elishe before taking some of the others cookies and leaving her with her own batch of butterscotch peanutbutter cookies. She left her with the recipe as well, and smiled at the redblood sweetly-- She truly wanted to get to know the redblood better, maybe over baking...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:36 am

Vremea truly liked visiting and talking to the redblood whenever she stopped by. She was familiar now, and her cookies, while they still had not improved, were something she'd felt comfortable around now, and she chatted with the other amiably. Passing her her report, the disguised yellowblood promised to return with her own pile of cookies.

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:45 pm
Amonee staggered into the office looking pretty disheveled compared to his normal daisy fresh appearances. He was so tired and ready to pass out but had to complete this errand before he'd allow himself to crawl into a pile with his equally beaten up and worn down friends.

"I'm sorry, we weren't able to get very far." He smiled sadly and placed the report in front of the lieutenant. Accepting a cookie or two, he exchanged social niceties before bowing his head and ducking back out the door. He wanted to sleep for a sweep or two.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff