Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
The Dream Ice Cream Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:48 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:23 pm
User Image

Kenneth Cox

Kenneth would walk into the Ice Cream shop with eyes wide with happiness, he heard good things about this place and he walked up to the counter and looked at the menu with a grin on his face "Ohhh....classic vanilla? Strawberry?...." he stared at the menu for a few extra seconds with a smile on his face before finally settling on one "I'll take a salted caramel sundae with chocolate sauce!" he stated with a grin as the young man watched as his sundae was made and he felt a bubbly excitement in his gut. It was silly but he was in a very happy mood as he brought out some money and pay for his Ice Cream "Thank you!" Kenneth thanked before walking towards the table in the middle of the shop, however just as he was walking past someone pulled out their chair to leave which caught his foot. This caused the young man to trip and fall with his sundae and he watched as his ice cream splattered all over the floor. Suddenly his good mood was gone and he sat up and got a seriously crestfallen look as he slowly reached onto the table nearby and grabbed a handful of napkins as he slowly began to feel his eyes start to sting a bit, letting him know that they were going to start watering and he began to panic 'Oh no....please don't cry...please...not over something this stupid!' he thought to himself as he began to wipe as much as he could with the napkins.

Quote:

Quote:

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:16 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eve
Experimental AI

Eve enters the ice cream shop, with Marisa right behind her. Finally letting go of the girl, she went to the counter and started looking at the various types of ice cream. I may have to come back for seconds...or thirds... After hesitating for a few moments, she finally starts her order, deciding to start with the basics for now. "I'll have a large cone with chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry." Her order placed, she turns to Marisa. "Would you like me to pay for yours, or would you rather pay on your own?"

sugapopYG

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:23 pm
Isabel
Current outfit: Green dress with a white apron, elbow high gloves
Current gender: Female
Mood: Nervous

Isabeal walked in shyly behind two others, skirting around them she felt herself run into someone. Looking up she seen a man and jumped back seeing frightened. "Im so sorry sir, please forgive me. I- I didnt mean to" she whimpered as she knelt down. Reaching into an apron in her pocket she brought out a packet of tissues. Opening them she moved towards him and hesitated,
she didnt want t touch him out of sheer habit although she gloves would provide her with the protection she needed. Right?
Her hand shook as she carefully reached over the distance and gently tried to help him with the removal of the ice cream. She couldnt very well leave him to be covered in the cold sweet, after all he looked so sad currently having lost it,
and so far luck was on her side avoiding the two from having actually touched. If she played her cards right she could help him and move along before his hand brushed against her skin or any part of his skin touched her's.
She truly didnt want that mess to deal with.

Blades252
DEAM DADDY JOSEPH YES!!!!

Quote:

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:58 am
User Image

how long do i need to wait
xxxxxx how many more nights must i stay up
xxxxxxxxxxx to see you, to meet you?

✿ location - park
✿ company - Eve
✿ mood - happy
✿ carrying - light blue backpack,
✿ appearance - dark blue wool jacket, gray collared dress,
black stockings, black high tops

⦗ enter ⦘

Marisa went in, trailing behind Eve. She felt the other let go of her as they neared the counter. Marisa looks up at the menu, her eyes immediately sparkling at the vast amount of flavors they offered. She immediately set her eyes on some of her favorite flavors and eyed a few that she was unfamiliar with.

"I'll have two scoops of bubble gum and matcha please!"

After placing her order, she turned to Eve. Hearing the girl's question, she just smiled at her. "No no, I'll pay for my own! It's very nice of you though."

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:56 am

Eve
Experimental AI

"Alright." Eve nods, then pays for her cone once she gets it. Avoiding the girl that had walked in behind them, she sits down at a small table and begins to eat her cone. As she does so, her eyes run over the menu, as she determines what she'll get next. One cone wouldn't be enough, she had already decided before even walking in. This place might even require multiple trips to fully explore. She could only fit so much ice cream into herself, after all.

sugapopYG

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:17 am
User Image

Kenneth Cox

Kenneth sat there trying his hardest to wipe up the ice cream that he bought, however quickly a young lady joined him on the ground helping him wipe up the ice cream. To this a small bit of relief hit him, causing the possible tears to fade away forgotten as he gave a small smile "Hey thanks, I'm a bit of a klutz I guess if I didn't notice ya heh..." he stated as the young man rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly with a grin. Kenneth then began to continue wiping before looking over at her "I'm uh...Kenneth by the way...but you can call me Ken...or...whatever...." he stated a bit nervously as he now turned to the ice cream that was on himself "What's your name?" he'd ask, offering a nervous smile as he now began to feel embarrassed at his spill.

Krazy Kuni
Glad you like it lol

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:53 pm
Isabel
Current outfit: Green dress with a white apron, elbow high gloves
Current gender: Female
Mood: Nervous

Wiping away calmly she looked up at him and gave a hesitant smile."Im Isabel, but um..... well, Im sorry but I dont really have a nick name you could call me. I dont tend to make many friends" she spoke calmly as she avoided meting his eyes. "I also just walked in and seen you were well....
It was my fault not yours im sorry"
. Holding out a gloved hand she offered him a few more napkins to clean himself off with seeing how now the majority on the floor and been cleaned, and she didnt want to really help out cleaning off what was on him. She could only handle so much even with the gloves on, simply due to the fact she was the one who tended to avoid most people.
Yet today she craved an ice cream, now she stood by a man she bumped into and helping him. It would count as he socialization for the day most likely and chances were she would talk to him to much longer. After all she couldnt lie to him constantly if she wanted to be friends, and if he wasn't okay with her curse who could tell if he would even talk with her again.

Blades252
I do but i never get a satisfactory ending with him >~<

Quote:

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:25 pm
User Image

✿ location - park
✿ company - Eve
✿ mood - happy

⦗ enter ⦘

Marisa nods back to Eve. She watches the other receive her ice cream then sit down at a table nearby. Marisa pays for hers and turns, walking towards their table. As she does so she notices Eve scanning the menu. Marisa giggles to herself, covering her mouth with her free hand. No doubt Eve was already thinking of her next order. She pulls out the chair in front of Eve's and sits down, licking the bubble gum flavored scoop.

"This is really good!" She prolongs the 'o' like a little kid. "This is the first time I've tasted bubblegum. The ice cream shop back in my hometown only had vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. Well, there is red bean, but..." Marisa scrunches her nose, her eyes turning dark green in disgust.

"Anyways, enough about me. How long have you been living here?"

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

ooc: sorry for the late reply! my internet got cut off unexpectedly ^^'' i should be good for a while though!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Eve
Experimental AI

"A few weeks." Eve responds to Marisa's question, her attention having been pulled from the hanging menu to her conversational partner. She notes the change in Marisa's eyes when she had mentioned red bean. "So, I'm guessing you're not a fan of red bean. I would have to agree with you there. The only bean that I think belongs in ice cream is vanilla bean." She looks for a moment at her cone, then back at Marisa. "So, you have these three flavors back home...have you ever tried a Neapolitan, then? All three together at the same time? And since you asked me, I'll ask you. How long have you been here?" She returns Marisa's question, among others, trying to figure out more about the girl.

sugapopYG

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:39 am
User Image

✿ location - park
✿ company - Eve
✿ mood - happy

⦗ enter ⦘

Marisa 'oooh's, nodding as she munched on the scoop. She bit into the last part of the bubblegum scoop and into the matcha one, unaffected by the coldness of the cream. She hummed happily before replying, "Yup, I definitely agree with you there!" When Eve spoke again, Marisa looked at her for a moment. "Napoo...? I've never heard of that, but it sounds delicious." Marisa tried to imagine how it would look like, a mix of vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry all in one.

She snapped back into focus just in time for Eve's next question, luckily.

"Hm? I've been here for a total of 2 days! So far the neighborhood's really nice, and the people I've met are really friendly. You included, of course!" she smiled at her, going back to licking the scoop.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:00 am

Eve
Experimental AI

"Two days and you already have a job? Impressive." Eve says, nodding. She takes a few more licks of her ice cream, then glances at the menu again. "Well, if you'd like to try the Neapolitan, now's not a bad time. They still have plenty of those three." Looking back at Marisa, she hears her next statement. "Yes, there do seem to be a lot of friendly people here. I haven't met too many of them, but for those that I have, I must agree with you there." She nods in agreement,
still eating.

sugapopYG

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:41 am
User Image

✿ location - park
✿ company - Eve
✿ mood - happy

⦗ ❀ ⦘

Marisa nods, "Yeah, I thought to apply for the job before I moved here." She hums when she hears Eve's next statement. "Hmm, I think I'll save it for another day? Don't wanna upset my stomach too badly. Or so my mom tells me." she nods, mostly to herself, and rewards herself with a mental pat on the back for remembering her mother's advice.

Marisa looks at her watch, noting the time. There was still a while before she needed to leave. So after finishing her cone, she lays her cheek on her fist. "True enough, I haven't met everyone in this town, but the people so far are very friendly." She looks out the window, watching the leaves that decorated the ground. "It's fall already, huh? Hey, Eve, what's your favorite season?" she asks.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:31 am

Eve
Experimental AI

"That makes sense." Eve says, in response to Marisa opting out of getting more ice cream. "I can't very well blame you there." When Marisa glances at her watch, Eve looks at her curiously. "I'm not holding you up, am I?" She then hears Marisa's question, and thinks for a moment. "I've never thought of that. I don't really have a favorite season. I've never had to consider which one was subjectively better before now..."

sugapopYG

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:21 am
User Image

✿ location - park
✿ company - Eve
✿ mood - happy...

⦗ ❀ ⦘

"Hm? No no, I'm just checking the time!" Marisa shook her head. She watches Eve contemplate her question for a moment, nodding as she listened to the other answer. "I guess you don't really think about stuff like that huh?" she smiles softly before looking out the window again.

"I like winter the best, to be honest. Most people don't like it because it's too cold, or because there aren't any flowers or plants, only white, white, and more white." She covers her mouth and giggles, reminiscing her brother who preferred summer to winter. "I like the cold though. Well, I like rain more, but snow is fun to play in too. Or watch. I guess if I thought of a deeper meaning, winter means rebirth. After winter ends, the scenery springs to life with flowers and grass and leaves and flower showers."

Marisa is quiet for a bit, her eyes turning to a mix of purple and dark blue. Homesickness hit her as she remembered being back in Daegu, back in time when she was playing in the snow with her brother and sisters. She reminisces helping her mother make soup or watching her father shovel a pathway when the snow piles up, only to be left scratching his head the next day when he finds more snow piled up again.

She turns back to Eve, her eyes returning to bright purple. "Heh, sorry. I'm rambling again, aren't I?" She smiles apologetically at the girl. Flecks of dark blue flickered in her eyes quickly.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces