Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:43 am

Sokea's side:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:10 pm
                                                  S̨̞o̝̦̮͖͢k̢͖̖͇e͇̯a͉̠ ̻͙̤̞̭͇̻H̙̠̦é̺̱̮i͓̪k̬̰̻͎̗̼͉k̪̦̮̰̞̥̠e͕̫n̲̹̘͕̕i̮̯̭͕͞n̼

══════════════════════════════════
                                                  Sokea meekly enters his dorm, or that's what his guide to his dorm told him. He stayed blind most of the trip due to fact that he doesn't want his raiment quite out there just yet. He feels around for what he believes is his bed, and sets his belongings on the mattress. His stuff just included his clothes and an old dead flower he didn't know that was there. His grandmother packed his bag for him, so the flower surprise wasn't thought that far out. He sat on his bed and let himself sink into it. He contemplated his surroundings. The smell of stone, the warm comforting air, the birds that sang gracefully outside, as if their choir was just for him. He attempted to grab the vision of people he "bumped" into along the way, but to no avail.

"Sad day for me. The first conversation with my roommate is going to be awkward. I'm so stoked for that." Sokea muttered to himself. He thought about all the emotions he should be feeling at this time: Excitement, anxiety, homesick even. Alas none of these are what was going through his mind and heart. He just felt... normal. Yet not.

Sokea stood up and started to meditate, Tai Chi style. His number one output of relieving stress, while practicing the fighting style at the same time. He chose this manner of meditation-combat mix due to it's complexity plus the fact it relied more on gravity than strength. A punch wasn't going to take Sokea far in a fight if or when he enters one. What he adored about this meditation process the most was how it helped him settle his mind. He remembered what he needed to remember, and forgot what he needed to forget. He fluttered through the pages of his childhood: honing his raiment to perfection, his parents that pressured him to do so. All the pies he ate. Too many pies.
                                                  Where: His dorm (he thinks) With: Himself
                                                  Feeling: Indifferent Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Deep Red (blind)
                                                  OOC: Fixed my format hghghgh that was annoying.
                                                  the_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:20 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

In an extra foul mood, Gin gripped the strap of his bag, his claws lightly digging into his palm as he did so. Heading down the hallway of the boy’s dormitory, he wasn’t happy with his room assignment. As a fourth-year student, he’d expected to be assigned to someone in his year, or at least someone who had been to the Academy before. But was that the case? Noooope. He’d been assigned to a first year, a newbie who would had a ton of questions about the Academy – questions that he wouldn’t have the patience to answer. After the incident with his sister the day before, he hadn’t seen or heard from Erin and he hated that. He’d waited three years to see her again and now he was just left waiting. Did he blame her, no, he couldn’t, it wasn’t her fault that their family was made up of a bunch of prejudices a-holes. But he’d thought she’d be a little happy to see him at least.

Approaching his dorm room door, he growled lightly. Not bothering to knock – it was his room after all – Gin walked in. He’d hoped that his roommate wouldn’t have arrived yet, but again, no such luck. He just couldn’t catch a break lately. Gin spared one quick glance at the guy – who was doing some weird kind of pose in the middle of the floor – before releasing yet another growl. Heading to the unclaimed side of the room and his bed, he tossed his bag on the floor next to the bedside table. Sneering at the perfectly made bed, he couldn’t help but hate the sight of it. He wouldn’t be using the piece of furniture if he could help it. He and sleep had a hate/hate relationship – there was no love when it came to the nightly activity. His roommate was going to come to hate him sooner rather than later, especially when he learned that Gin didnt sleep, and as a result, was in a perpetually foul mood. Yepp, he was the perfect roommate for a first year student.

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:08 pm

Sokea heard the noisy roommate as soon as he entered, breaking his focus during his beloved meditation. The growls from this roommate answered a few questions Sokea had already about his roommate. He's definitely a shifter, a canine of sorts. He's probably not going to be a delightful person to share a room with if he's already upset, but Sokea will give the unlikely benefit of the doubt, he doesn't know him that well.

Sokea broke out of meditation and turned towards the exasperated boy, and cocked his head as if he was examining him. The roommate didn't respond to this, Sokea could feel the awkward tension. Most people probably wouldn't know how to respond if a boy with pure red eyes were staring at them. Sokea took a few steps torwards the boy, until he was about only an inch away from him. He could feel the heat of his chest, and the furious heartbeat.

"Taller..." Sokea whispered to himself. This boy was much taller than him, like most people are. Oh great, he probably thinks I'm a whack-job, I know exactly how to make this situation better. Sokea turned around and took a few steps forward, close to his starting position, took a deep breath, turned back around, and said:

"I'm Sokea, and I have a favor to ask." With a gentle, calm smile, he reached out his hand offering a handshake, "May I borrow your eyes?"

Sokea didn't realize when he turned around to say that, he was facing a few inches to the left of him, not looking at him at all. Sokea knew this first account encounter was going to be awkward, but not to this unfortunate extent.
                                                  Where: Sokea and Gin's Dorm With: Gin
                                                  Feeling: Witty Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Deep Red (blind)
                                                  OOC: ~~~~~~
                                                  the_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:50 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The sound of footsteps behind him alerted him to the fact that his roommate was coming toward him. Ears twitching slightly, he turned to look at the boy only to realize how close he’d gotten. His mumbled ‘Taller’, didn’t escape Gin’s sharp ears and the comment in and of itself was an odd one. Looking down at the boy, he noted the eerie red eyes and the way they didn’t seem to focus or lock on anything…It was a bit unsettling. Luckily, the guy seemed to realize that personal space was a thing some people considered sacred, and turned to move away.

Arching a brow at the guy, he watched as he turned and stopped to introduce himself. This wouldn’t have been so odd, if he’d turned to directly face Gin – he didn’t…he was ever so slightly off. ‘Oh great…out of all the newbies, I get the weirdo.’ To top things off, Sokea wanted a favor. They’d only just met, Gin was already in a foul mood and his new roommate, who had no concept of personal space, wanted him to help him out with something.

Rolling his mismatched eyes, he crossed his arms over his chest for a moment. As Sokea extended his hand, he made the oddest request anyone had ever asked of him. “You want to do what, now?” He blurted out without thinking, completely at a loss as to how someone could ‘borrow’ someone else’s eyes – as if they could be popped out of their sockets and handed off, or some such nonsense. Deciding to humor the guy – he was curious, what could he say – Gin extended his hand and grasped Sokea’s.

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Enzo

”TrashPuppy”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:11 am

They always fall for the handshake. It's such a simple gesture that always works in my favor. As soon as their hands made contact, the link was sealed. Sokea closed his eyes and then opened them revealing to the boy that his eyes were matching his own. Sokea looked around the room to see how it was designed, it was cute and simple, the beds were beautiful. The walls... needed improvement but nonetheless it was a dorm of the Grand Academy, so who was he to complain? And then his roommate's puzzled reaction ensued, but before he could question Sokea, Sokea realized something. This boy had such significant and elegant tattoos, and the distinction of his white eye brought Sokea to a wonderful conclusion.

"You're an Oracle??" Sokea stammered, peering into the eyes of the taller, beautiful boy. "That is so cool! I've never had the chance to use their eyes before! You guys see visions right? Can you show me one? If you can control it that is. I mean you're a forth year student, right? Wait that came out mean. Let's restart, I'm Sokea. I already said that."

Then to Sokea's unfortunate awkward demise, he was still holding the boys hand during this entire encounter. Sokea quickly looked through the other boy's eyes, and of course, Sokea's pale face didn't help hide how red his cheeks have become. Oh no now it looks like I'm staring off into space. Sokea lowered his hand, took a step back, switched to his point of view, and smiled again.

"I haven't actually had any sort of real conversation with anyone for a while, what's your name?"

Where: Gin and Sokea's Dorm With: Gin
                                                  Feeling: Embarrassed and Energetic Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Black and White (Gin's Oracle Eyes)
                                                  OOC:~~~~~~~
                                                  The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:45 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The moment Sokea’s eyes changed, Gin knew that something weird was going on – it was strange seeing his own eyes staring back at him from another person’s face. But with the changes, it seemed that Sokea, who Gin assumed was previously blind, could see. Taken aback by this, he didn’t say anything as Sokea looked him over. It wasn’t until Sokea mentioned that he was an Oracle, that Gin felt his foul mood return – he’d nearly forgotten how grumpy he’d been a few moments ago.

Very few people could outright guess that he was an Oracle, let alone take one look at him and know that he was an Oracle. Sokea’s enthusiasm was nothing that he hadn’t experienced before – although he was curious as to what the guy meant by ‘showing him a vision’ – how could you let someone else see a vision? In any case, he didn’t like all the questions in regard to his curse and he wasn’t about to talk about it with someone that he’d literally just met a few minutes ago.

It wasn’t until Sokea blushed and slowly lowered his hand that Gin realized the boy had still been grasping it. When he let go, he fully expected Sokea’s eyes to revert to their red color, but to his surprise they didn’t. Suppressing the urge to ask a few questions of his own, he crossed his arms over his chest instead. “Name’s Gin.” Was all he said in reply as he looked Sokea over, a brow arched. He supposed that the ‘borrowing eyes’ technique was his raiment, but he didn’t see much use in it other than helping a blind kid see.

Releasing a sigh, he decided it was best to address Sokea’s fascination with his Oracle powers before it got out of hand. “Yes, I’m an Oracle. No, it’s not a blessing, it’s a curse and I hate it and I have no idea how you’d be able to see one of my visions, even if you do have that fancy ability of yours.” He said with a little lift of his chin toward Sokea, as if to silently indicate the change in his eyes. “So don’t get your hopes up.”

═══════════════════╝

”TrashPuppy”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:56 pm

Sokea giggled, this boy was just a buffet of stored jokes Sokea has kept in the back of his mind. He could only imagine how much fun being with this new roommate is going to be, not only was he cute, he was funny to Sokea in a way. His grumpiness will make it easy for Sokea to joke on for ages.

"Sorry, I already have my hopes up, no need on bringing them down, is there?" Sokea giggled again with his soft, effeminate voice. Fancy ability? Sokea realized he didn't take his raiment seriously, which in all honesty relieved some of his stress. He wants his fellow students to think his raiment is silly, little does Gin know that Sokea scored A-class in his entrance exam. So if there ever comes a time where Gin and Sokea will have to duel, Sokea's analytical nature will give him an advantage. Alas he can't underestimate Gin, he doesn't know his class nor how much control he has of his Shifter raiment. All he knows is that Gin... is a gorgeous young man.

Sokea wasn't ready for such feelings for another just yet, especially this soon. The last person he had feelings for were part of a cult, and was a religious person any different? Sokea didn't know just yet, but he still wanted to give someone in the future a chance. And this someone might be Gin, because oh boy this man was beautiful. Sokea went to his bed and sat down, turned his gaze back to Gin's, and asked.

"So you're a forth year student, right? I'm sure you're super excited for what a first year like me would ask, but I'm going to skip over that because I'd like to analyze the school for myself. I'm more curious about you, do you like it here?"

Where: Gin and Sokea's dorm With: Gin
                                                  Feeling: Curious and Excited Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Black and Silver (Gin's eyes)
                                                  OOC:~~~~~~~~

the_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:35 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin had to give it to the guy – he had a sense of humor and wasn’t afraid to use a bit of sarcasm. It was refreshing, usually people avoided him like the plague, for good reason, but Sokea didn’t seem intimidated by him – yet. In fact, the kid had the guts to ask him about what he liked, almost as if he cared about Gin’s opinion, which was an absurd notion, at least in his mind.

“You want to know about me?” Arching a brow, Gin’s ears twitched a bit, each one moving in a slightly different direction as if he were confused by this notion. No one ever asked him silly questions like this. Was he happy at the Academy? Sure. Did he have anywhere else he’d rather be? Not really. So the questions wasn’t very meaningful.

Shrugging a shoulder, he looked toward the window, his ears moving back as he contemplated his answer. “It’s alright. It’s not like I have anywhere else to go anyway.” The answer, while simple and a bit indirect, was very telling in and of itself. Were-shifters lived in family groups, packs if you will – considering Gin was a wolf, it was safe for anyone to assume that he was raised in a pack. Therefore, a wolf separated from his pack would normally feel displaced. While Gin was definitely someone who was sour and standoffish, he didn’t look homesick…

═══════════════════╝

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:01 pm

Sokea was surprised by this answer, it was more honest than what most people would give. It's the Grand Academy of Eoana and his response was that it's alright, and that he didn't have anywhere else to go. He couldn't look at Sokea while giving the answer, meaning that he may used to have someplace he could call home, and Sokea used to know what that was like before he became content living with his Grandparents. They were a very sweet couple, yet both on the border of insanity. Sokea didn't like the mood where this was going so he attempted to lift it up a bit with his wit.

"You actually have everywhere to go. All you have to do is go there." Sokea tilted his head and gave a gentle smile towards the contempt shifter. He seemed to be a bit less foul, but obviously still in a grumpy mood. The best way for most people to release such negative energy is through venting, and Sokea has an idea that'll be good for Gin and entertaining for Sokea. He wants to know a bit more about the school, but doesn't want to annoy Gin about it.

"Gin, I'm curious about the professors and court mages here, are there any that put you off or act like they are on a high horse?" This question was meant to set Gin off more, just a way to release his negative emotions. Sokea also just desperately wants to see this boy and his beautiful face smile.

Feeling: Curious and Excited Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Black and Silver (Gin's Eyes)
                                                  OOC: ~~~~~~~~
                                                  The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:56 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Sokea did have a point. If he wanted, Gin was free to travel anywhere in the world. Now that Erin had shunned him and he’d disowned his family, there was nothing tying him down anymore. After he graduated from the Academy he would have to make his way out into the world to find his own place in it. It was a lot to think about, but he had some time.

Glancing back at Sokea, he noted the pale boy’s gentle smile and sincere gaze. Ears going flat against his head, he had to wonder what the guy was playing at. Considering the fact that Sokea had just stated that he wanted to discover the Academy himself, he had to wonder why he was questioning Gin about the Preofessors. Releasing a small huff, his ears going back to their normal positions, he turned away from his roommate.

“You’ll find out soon enough. Besides, you want to find out about the Academy on your own, right?” He said with a smirk as he glanced at Sokea over his shoulder. Turning his attention forward, Gin reached down to grab his bag. Pulling it open, he reached inside to pull out a small, well-worn journal. Flopping down on his bed, he opened the book with another huff.

Without looking to Sokea, he asked a question of his own. “So, are you always this pale? Or can you borrow someone’s coloring too?” While the question could be taken as a jab, it could also be taken as an actual inquiry. It stood to reason that if Sokea could borrow someone’s eyes, he might be able to change other things about his appearance, considering his eyes changed when he borrowed Gin’s vision. Glancing at Sokea, he waited for an answer.

═══════════════════╝

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:52 pm

Sokea's smile stayed bright upon his face as Gin answered. It's not the answer that he wanted, but Sokea couldn't lose his composure already; his plan to make his handsome roommate feel better was already underway. Sokea also rather enjoyed his answer, he's thankfully not an idiot; not that he assumed that he was, it's just a person lacking of intellectual prowess would not have come up with such a clever answer. Before Sokea found a chance to respond, he noticed Gin pull out a journal from his bag, one that has seen better days. Which means there's probably some info Sokea would like to take a look for himself, and the person to help him with that was already there to do that. Sokea quickly switched to Gin's vision. Inconveniently for Sokea, Gin asked him a question, so Sokea quickly reverted to his own vision.

Sokea started to howl with laughter, almost uncontrollably, of all the questions about his raiment, it was so far off but yet a very valid question. If Sokea had the ability to change his skin tone to anything else, he would abuse that constantly. Sokea is albino, so him and the sun do not get along in anyway whatsoever. He would love to be tan like Gin, but it seems only the beautiful boy across the room has been blessed with such pigment. Sokea's cheeks then started to warm up to a rosy color. Putting his back to the head of the bed, raising a knee as arm support as he fiddled with his own hair, Sokea responded:

"I'm so sorry, yes, I'm always this pale." Calming down his laughter, Sokea switched back to Gin's vision to take a look at the entry of the journal he was holding. It seemed to be the most recent one. So what does this tall pretty boy like to write about... Sokea thought to himself as he started to read as Gin did.

It starts off him being excited to see his sister, who's now a first-year student at the academy. That was adorable to Sokea, he misses his little sister too, even if she was just a toddler. Sokea's smile suddenly dissipated as he kept reading, his sister rejected him when they were supposed to meet. They were supposed to see the fireworks together and just have a great time together as brother and sister. It never came to be. His sister, Erin, was a reject of the family, this girl that Gin cared about deeply was abused by her own family, and now it seems she viewed Gin the same way, because he left when he was supposed to protect her. Gin wrote on and on about how this was his fault and that he should have been there for his sister, and now he fears that he may have lost her too. Sokea couldn't keep reading, he went back to his own vision, where he suddenly felt the tears streaming down his eyes, in which he quickly wiped them from his face before Gin looked up at him.
                                                  Feeling: Melancholic Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Black and Silver (Gin's Eyes)
                                                  OOC: ~~~~~~~~
                                                  The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:52 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin, focused on his journal was none the wiser to what Sokea was doing. Yes, it was clear that the boy could 'borrow his eyes', but it never occurred to him that Sokea might be able to see from his perspective. So, when he opened his journal, which contained all the private thoughts, feelings, dreams and pain that he never shared with anyone, he had no idea that Sokea was sharing it with him. Written in clear, elegant script - handwriting that no one would have expected a beast like Gin to have - was his latest entry.

Erin, his precious little sister had finally arrived at the Academy. After three years of painful separation, he'd expected a happy reunion. What a fool he'd been. He should have known better than to leave his sister in the hands of the pack. Labelled as an outcast from a young age, Gin had been her only protector, the only one who’d loved her for who she was. Before he'd left home, he'd asked his parents to at least watch out for Erin. If they wouldn't love their daughter, he at least hoped that would tolerate her presence. As his family's Oracle, he held a position of power and respect. His parents had reluctantly agreed to 'watch Erin' in his absence, but they'd gone against their word. He didn't know what they'd done to her, but Erin had clearly been abused. Upon seeing him for the first time in three long years, she'd shied away from him, and he'd known that his dreams for a happy reunion had been naive.

Gin had immediately sought answers from his parents. He'd sent a single message, 'WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER. His message had been quickly returned, as if his parents had been anticipating it. Their answer? 'You don't have a sister.' The message, simple and to the point had told him all he needed to know. Either Erin had left in her own after the abuse, or she had been banished, disowned. By telling him that he didn't have a sister he knew that in his parent’s minds, it was as if she'd never existed, like she'd never been born.

Gin had sent his reply right away. He knew that he couldn't return to a pack that would cast out someone as sweet and innocent as Erin, just because she was different. So, he wouldn't. 'You have no children.' He didn't need to explain to the ones he'd once called 'Mother' and 'Father' what his message meant - they'd know right away. Gin had disowned his pack. If the Enzo pack wished to continue, his former parents would have to name a new heir or have more children. He didn't care if they did or not - it was no longer his business.

Whilst writing his latest entry, the disowning of his family, he didn't notice Sokea's tears, at first. While he didn't see them, he could smell them. The slight saltines that was unique to tears was a distinct smell and one that he was very familiar with. Glancing up, he saw Sokea wipe at his eyes. There was no way for him to know that Sokea's tears were for him. Gin merely assumed that his roommate was home sick. It wasn't uncommon for first years to mope around the Academy the first few weeks and he suspected Sokea would be no exception.

Finishing his journal entry, Gin closed the book and slipped it into the drawer of his nightstand. Taking care to lock the little drawer, lest his roommate get curious, Gin pocketed the key before looking toward Sokea. "I'm hungry, think I'll raid the kitchen for a snack." He didn't know why he was telling Sokea this - it wasn’t like he cared if the guy followed him or anything. But if Sokea did follow him, he wouldn’t stop the guy.

═══════════════════╝

”TrashPuppy”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:12 pm

Sokea decided to himself that he didn't need to look at Gin's journal any more, even though his curiosity will eventually get the better of him sooner or later. Gin's statement about heading to the kitchen peeked Sokea's interest, was this an invitation? Or was this just him telling Sokea where he is going. But this is the opportunity for food he's talking about here, so there is no way in any sort awful afterlife that he was going to miss this. So invitation or not, Sokea is going to follow.

"Oh by the Gods I don't know exist, I'm coming with you. I need to know where I'll be taking food constantly." Sokea hopped out from his bed and stretched his small body, popping a few bones here and there. He then looked up at Gin, who was still a few feet away, and pondered to himself. What Sokea went through has been over for a couple years now, the melancholy will linger from time to time, but at least it's over. What Gin is going through... is still happening. It's an on-going struggle he's going to have to deal with and it wouldn't be fair for him to do it alone. Sokea formed a soft grin on his face, he was going to be there for Gin, yet Sokea had to try his best to keep his raiment a secret from him for a while, he couldn't imagine what Gin's reaction would be if he learned that Sokea read his journal.

Hands behind his back, Sokea meekly walks up next to Gin, not as close as he'd like to be, but about a half a foot away from him. Sokea didn't realize until then that he was actually hungry, and his stomach grumbled in agreement. Sokea cocked his head to the side and smiled, "Lead the way."

- Exit Sokea from Gin & Sokea’s Bedroom to the Academy Kitchen/Cafeteria -
                                                  Feeling: Hungry and Happy Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Black and Silver (Gin's eyes)
                                                  OOC: Thank you for saving my post
                                                  The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Male Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas