[FIN Zena] Lost and Found Lily ~ Makani & Lilif ~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:37 pm
Makani was sitting on Rae's back, not all that far from a caravan that he'd gotten a ride with. They were taking a break at the moment, with everyone preparing to bed down for the night. It was lucky that he'd been able to find a group like this, one that was going to head for Sauti, and once he got there he meant to get help going from the city they were heading for to the inn.

That was the plan at least until he heard his name being called out across the snow. The blond made tilted his head toward the sound, "Hmm... that's a familiar voice. Do we know who it is, Rae?" Something that had the raptrix giving a happy 'wuff' sound before her tail set to wagging rapidly, kicking up a bunch of snow in all directions.

That had Makani laughing a bit as he stood up, "Hello there... Lily, right?" That was what he'd heard his nephew call the girl at least. Had she been at the meeting in Zena as well? Was she also with a group traveling quickly toward a city too? He hoped so, not wanting to think that the girl was at risk as far as the bug mages went.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:58 pm
Orpheus Solon

Preidot groans and huffs when lilif yells out the name. Lilif's eyes light up when she see that is it Makani and not someone else that might look like him. She laughs a bit and starts out into a run, smiling.

He shakes his head and follows her as she starts to run over to Makani. Peridot walks after her at a slow pace. Crystaline hisses in the pocket. Lilif runs over and jumps up, hug-tackling Makani off Rae's back accidentally. "It's been a while sence I've seen a person that I know, Or a person in general" Lilif said and chuckles happily.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 pm
Zafine the crow

Makani could sense the energy of the girl as she can rushing toward where he was sitting. He'd been expecting her to come to a stop in front of him... but instead he was suddenly being tackled bodily from Rae's back. He landed heavily in the fluffy, freshly fallen snow. He lay there for a moment, with her weight on his chest, before he gave a bit of a chuckle before he said in an amused manner, "I'm glad to see you too."

Lifting a hand up he patted the girl on the head before he sat up slowly with her perching on him still, "Wait... you said I'm the first one you've seen in general? Does that mean that you weren't at the gathering?" For one he actually sounded a bit serious, as well as a touch worried.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:46 pm
Orpheus Solon

Lilif smiles happily and hugs him. "Yay," Lilif paused for a moment and giggles, "Good joke." She chuckles as Peridot walks over and stops next to Rae, letting out a huff as he shakes his head in response to Lilif's action. Lilif smiles and reached up, pets Peridot gently before looking back down at Makani. Lilif looked at him for a second and her head slowly tilted to the side. "What gathering? Was I supposed to go there? Will I be in trouble?" She looks down at him, some what worried now.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:49 pm
Zafine the crow

Makani found himself smiling a bit, finding the younger magic wielder to be rather endearing. He could tell why his nephew was so attached to her as a friend. For a moment it had him wondering if perhaps there might be something there... but Li had never really brought up such a thing with anyone. He might be too young, or in Li's case too busy, to really think about girlfriends at the moment. One day thought he might consider settling down with someone. He might have to ask him about it one day.

"Ahh..." He seemed to consider the question for a moment, pushing up to his feet while helping her up to hers, before he said, "I don't think it was mandatory but it is mandatory to follow some new rules set up. There is a rather dangerous threat out there at the moment, one going around stealing people away, so everyone is to travel in at least pairs if not groups." He allowed his magic to radiate around them for a moment, as though to check Lilif over for any sorts of wounds. She seemed to be alright though, which was good. That meant that there was no chance she'd had a run in with the Dretch.

Giving a thoughtful sound he asked, "Are you staying in Zena long? Do you have a group to travel back to Sauti with lined up yet?" He wanted to make sure that she was alright, not wanting her to be at risk when it came to the bugs.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:45 am
Orpheus Solon

Lilif looks up at him when the stand up, she tils her head. "What is he danger that's out there?" She asks him, a bit scared now. She bites her tongue trying to even her breaths. Lilif holds onto the edge of her shirt and her staff, shaking a bit. "I-i dodn't know that I was supposed to travel with someone, all I have is my two animal companions, Peridot and Crystaline." She says and looks at The two behind her before she looks back up at Makani.

Lilif's eyes widen before she groans a bit. "I was trying to go to Tale.." She sighs and shakes her head. "I don't have any one to go back with to Sauti... Unless Youre heading back soon." She says and looks up at him.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:39 am
Zafine the crow

Makani tilted his head at one side when she seemed to not know what he was talking about. It seemed as though it really was by the blessing of Chi that he'd found her. If she wandered around for too much longer on her own and she might have been grabbed. It was a thought that he really didn't like the sound of since she was Li's good friend. No, even if she wasn't she was still a person and therefore that was reason enough why she should be protected. Even if it was from her own lack of knowledge.

"It's difficult to explain. Would you like to come sit down with me closer to the caravan I am traveling with? We can chat about everything I learned at the gathering, both what is going on and what suggestions have been laid out by the elders of the tribes."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:29 am
Orpheus Solon

Lilif looks up at him and nods, "Sure, that would be good." She says and looks around to see where the caravan is. She starts to walk to it once she had caught where it was, Peridot following behind her, shaking his head and looking Makani then over to Rae before he huffs again. "Be nice Peri." She says, chuckling.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:32 pm
Zafine the crow

Makani tilted his head as he heard the nearby huffing sound from Lilif's pet, something that was echoed by excited 'wuff' sounds from Rae. It seemed as though the big raptrix was all worked up, wanting to play with Lilif's beast but the big creature, called 'Peri' it seemed, didn't seem as though he was interested in playing. Lifting a hand he snapped his fingers, calling Rae over to him. He rested a hand on her neck and said, "I apologize for her antics. Despite her age she still gets excited around other animals and wants to play with them."

He pet the raptrix's thick, fluffy fure before he started back toward where the caravan was parked at the moment, "It's getting to be late afternoon now so we stopped. They wanted to make sure to make camp and be prepared just in case." Everyone was on high alert because of the Dretch and likely would be until the bug mages had been taken care of. Giving a smile he asked of Lilif, "Can you lead me over to where they have seats set up? Once we sit we can chat some more."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:52 am
Orpheus Solon

Peridot looks down at Rae and blinks a bit, never met a Raptrix before, looking down at her and huffs. He shakes his head a bit and walks next to her, trotting next to her. "It's okay, Peri's grumpy bit he likes new people like your puppy, that's why he hasn't left me behind yet." Lilif said and chuckles.

Lilif smiles and walks over to him. "Sure." She said and gently wraps her arm around his free arm, gently leading him over to the seats. Lilif helps him sit down and sits down herself before he looks at him.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:28 am
Zafine the crow

Giving a little smile as he was lead along he said, "Rae loves making friends and chasing others around. So long as Peridot knows that she isn't a threat then I am sure that the two of them will get along fine." He was glad that Rae had someone to play with up here in Zena. Normally she'd play with Coil and a few others at the inn but up in Zena there were fewers to play with. Peridot would be good for his raptrix.

As he settled down on the seat that Lilif brought him to he gave a nod, "My thanks. It's always nice getting a hand when it comes to getting around." It meant using less magic and he was always fine with contact like this. It was a welcome thing for a person who was divided from others by being unable to see people's faces and facial expressions. He had a few ways to get closer to people, like listening to people, sensing their energy, and the like. Still, this was nice too.

"We should see about getting you back to your family where you will be safe." He told her, motioning for her to sit with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:42 am
Orpheus Solon

Peri looks down and lays down once they get to the caravan, resting a bit as Lilif talks with Makani. He smiles and and looks over at Rae.

Lilif nods a bit with a smiling while scooting closer to him a bit. "The sensing energy seems neat" She said. She pats his head with a smile and a giggle.

"Awww, I just set out from hooooome." Lilif said with a bit of a whimper. She looks sad.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:11 pm
Zafine the crow

Giving a bit of a smile Makani said, "Well, I am sure that they would welcome you back even if you just set out. I am sure that they probably also want to know that you're alright despite the Dretch menace." He wondered if her parents were alright, if they were upset at the moment over Lilif being missing. He knew that if it was his daughter her would probably worry so he felt it safe to assume that they must be as well.

"You should at least check in with them, let them know that you're still alive and safe." He told her, wanting the girl to understand that it would be better for her to at least touch base with her family before continuing her journey to... well, wherever it was that the girl was heading.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:32 pm
Orpheus Solon

Lilif nodded after a moment. "i'll let them know I'm okay then I might stop back by the inn." He said to him, smiling, "I have somethings to give to Li before I head out again." Lilif shivered a bit and pulled her cloak around herself, not used to the cold very much. She lets out a soft whimper from the cold before she hugs onto Makani, hoping that he's warm enough to warm her up.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:06 am
Zafine the crow

As Lilif came closer to him Makani lifted a hand up, allowing a bit of magical energy to swirl around them. After a thoughtful moment he said, "You're really not dressed for the weather, are you? You're freezing... silly girl." She wasn't really dressed for the weather was she? It was something that had him reaching into the pouch at his side so he could get out his runes, allowing them to float in the air around them. Once they were in place he set to casting a flame based spell, one that would heat up the air around them, and hopefully thaw out Lilif a bit.

"We will try to warm you up then when the others from the caravan get back from their hunt I will ask the if they have something of a warmer nature that you can wear." Anything had to be better and warmer then what she was wearing if she was as cold as her energy let on that she was. There were a lot of them so there was a chance they had some extra clothes she could borrow until they got back to Sauti where the weather would be a bit better.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff