[PRP] Unexpected Employment (Eckios + Trevel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A fateful encounter leads to a life long arrangement.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:05 pm
Eckios had a few thing's to get done, most of which included finishing gathering up berries to go with his dinner. A few dead squeak beasts were stuffed in his bag, along with a container to place berries in. Humming happily, the small tealblood clapped his hands together cheerfully. "Mom!! I think I have enough for both of us." Eckios called out. "I'm going to see if I can get the eggs down from this tree and we should head back." Wanting to make her proud, Eckios decided to try his own hand at knocking the nest down.

Taking a deep breath, he tipped his head up. While his depth perception was poor, Eckios tried to gauge about where he would need to aim. "HA!!" The child shouted, as a wave of sound emitted from him.

Watching as it rattled the tree he waited, a hopeful expression on his face. The tree rattled as the nest rocked slightly.

BatFox Mom sat watching over her troll. They had wandered to another part of the forest to gather resources. The loud noise from Eckios made her ears flick back, uneasy as it could attract attention to them.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:08 pm
Trevel had been overseeing some of his gardening servants expanding his lawnring. With Ma Mimin near by, he quietly hummed to himself while reading a magazine. His attention adverted as he heard something near by, within the forest. He sat his reading material down, looking to where he had heard the sound. "Ma, I'm going to check out the forest near by..." He chirped to her before stretching.

The highblood moved towards the forest, sliding his hands in his pockets. What the hell could be so close to his hive that would make that kind of noise. As he moved passed the trees, he spotted another troll and his lusus. Great, a trespasser. Trevel pulled out his knife, just in case. "What the ******** are you doing in my yard?" He yelled at them, staring directly at Kio.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:10 pm
Eckios had just caught the nest he had knocked down. Pleased with himself, the little boy was about to leave. Just as he went to walk to towards his lusus, he heard a voice yell at him.

Fear made him jump out of his skin, quickly covering a hand over his mouth. Kio's fear he would hurt the other troll with his powers meant he had to juggle his loot. He looked at the other with panic in his visible eye. Slowly lowering his hand, he gulped nervously. "I..I..." He stammered out.

Looking down at his feet, he fidgeted nervously. Glancing up and back down Eckios decided to try explaining himself. The color of purple gave him reason to be nervous. "Hi there... I am sorry. I have never been to this part of the Fronds." He explained. "Eets not like I meant to be a bother!! Eet is nice to meet you." Eckios greeted with a small smile as he worried at his bottom lip.

"U..um..My name is Eckios Chivul." He added, hoping the other wouldn't be upset with him.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:13 pm
Trevel raised a brow as he saw the other stealing a nest from a tree. "What are you doing with that flapping beast's eggs?" He asked, slipping his knife back into his pocket. "Your atrocious noise, bothers me." He replied, moving closer to him. He grabbed the nest, moving to climb the tree. Setting the nest back, he dropped down. "What the hell is your problem? Can't you go buy food rather than steal somethings babies?" He growled, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I wouldn't say it's my pleasure to meet you."
He growled, rolling his eyes. "I didn't ask your name."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:16 pm
Eckios blinked at him and looked down at what he had in his arms. "....I was collecting them for my dinner?" Kio replied with a small frown. The knife the other had made him nervous. "O..oh..I am sorry I didn't know sometroll was near by Mr. Highblood." However, before he could say much more the other came towards him.

The child stared at the other in disbelief as he took both the nest and its contents from him. Whimpering softly the tealblood watched the other as he returned the nest, and came back. His inquiry made him frown. "I don't have a lot of Beatles... I forge usually." Eckios glanced at the nest, then back at him. "I..I am sorry..." He bowed formally to the other, trying to appease him. "I meant it. I really didn't mean to disturb you." He looked to him, his good eye on him.

In his restless state, he anxiously rubbed at his scarred cheek and blind eye. Kio even shrunk back closer to his lusus.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:18 pm
Trevel raised a brow, "What do you mean you don't have beetles?" He asked, "Aren't you a tealblood?" He added, glaring at him. He then moved to walk around Kio, inspecting him. "Hmm... Broken horn... Blind?... Pathetic. No wonder no one is afraid of your blood color." He smirked, "So thin too. You must not eat often... Pathetic." He laughed, smirking more as he stepped back.

"I'm Trevel. If you need beetles, you can earn some from me." He offered.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:25 pm
Eckios tilted his head as he listened to Trevel. "Murr...?" The noise that followed was a rather animal like noise. He pursed his lips before shrugging. "I don't really know. Enough to get what I need here and there but..eet only goes so far. Dat is right... I am blind. I was hurt as a wiggler before Mom found me." Eckios replied.

Watching the other circle him he remained still. His brows furrowed at the others comment. "Fear me? Why... I don't need to do dat to make it by." Eckios wrinkled his nose. "I eat! Mom hunts for me too.." He gestured to his lusus. The others laugh made his stomach knot with stress. At least until he introduced himself. Not only that he was offering to allow him to work for Beetles. Kio's jaw opened and closed with surprise and obvious confusion.

"R..really?" He chirped happily, a smile spreading across his features. "Dat would be awesome. T..thank you!" Eckios perked up as he moved a little closer to the other.

BatFox Mom sat watching all the while. She made a small whine, encouraging her so to behave while in the presence of the higherblood.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:29 pm
Trevel lips formed into another smirk, "Yeah, really... Under one condition." He told him, moving closer to whisper in his ear. "You tell me how you made that atrocious noise." He then backed up, staring at the shorter troll.

"Answer me truthfully and I will allow you to work a couple hours for some beetles." He told him, crossing his arms again. "Go on, answer." He growled impatiently.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:33 pm
Eckios looked to him with a hopeful expression. Between what he gathered, or needing to go visit with Eilidh and Xavier having extra Beetles if anything perhaps would mean he could afford to get new art supplies or have stock food wise at his hive. It also meant he could visit the city to shop. The thought was exciting. He could get his troll family something as a way of thanking them.

The smirk the other wore made him flush teal. "O..oh, um ok." Eckios replied timidly. As the other approached him, his eyes widened as he whispered in his ear. Looking back at his lusus, he made a noise as if communicating with her.

BatFox Mom shook her head. You should listen to him..but your gift is better kept private. She looked concerned.

Eckios didn't know what to do! He wanted to obey his lusus. Yet refusing to answer the purpleblood's question seemed worse. "...I can make those loud noises, yeah. I..." Eckios frowned, unsure whether to show him or not.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:37 pm
Trevel watched the exchange between Kio and his lusus. "I'm not stupid. I know you're communicating with that.. thing." He growled, on the last bit of patience he could muster. "I know it was you. I asked how you did it. I didn't see an instrument on you or a mega phone. So how?" He asked again, this time grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him close.

He looked him in the eyes, "Look at me and answer or forget my offer." He threatened.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:40 pm
Eckios turned his attention back on the troll who had called himself Trevel. His eyes widened as he realized the other was growing upset with him. Being tugged closer he looked into the other's eyes. Eckios felt his pump biscuit speed up as threatened to retract his offer.

"Okay..fine..." He took in a small breath, his smaller frame shook slightly. "I have a physical power..I can make sound waves when I shout, or yell and apply force behind it." Kio explained. "It creates a blast. Eets uh..loud but moves stuff. I can show you?" He offered, looking into Trevel's gaze directly as told.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:42 pm
Trevel listened to the other. He raised a brow, "Nah, I believe you." He released the other's garb and took a step back. "I'm expanding my lawnring... do you know how to garden?" He asked, staring right into Kio's eyes. "If not then I'll find something else for you to do." He added.

Trevel then turned and began walking towards his hive, looking back to see if the other would follow. "Well come on!" He growled, moving towards his hive again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:46 pm
Eckios relaxed as the other told him he believed him. His powers while loud had their uses. Once he released his jacket he raised a hand to his mouth. Kio nibbled on the sleeve end of his hoodie as he watched him move back. Releasing the material he tilted his head at Trevel. "Not...really? I can learn but no, dat isn't something I've ever really done." Eckios looked back to his lusus, the bag with his catches for the night then finally to Trevel. Gulping when the purpleblood growled at him the boy made a whining sound of apology.

Scampering after Trevel he fell in place. Kio walked short of right at his side so he was still behind him. His lusus while annoyed followed suit. Eckios peeked from behind Trevel as if trying to see which way they were headed. "Is your hive really big? Or underground like my den?" Eckios inquired curiously, a small smile on his face forming. Maybe he would make a new friend after all was said and done! He at least could hope for the moment.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:49 pm
Trevel rolled his eyes, "Well if you can't garden, I sure hope you enjoy cleaning...." He smirked. He didn't really care if he liked it or not, he would do it if he wanted to get paid. Trevel traveled with the other, listening to his question. "Underground? ******** no, I don't have a hive underground." He rolled his eyes as he shook his head. "Of course my hive is large. I'm a purpleblood." He scoffed.

After a minute or so longer, Trevel pointed up to the large hive. "This is one of my hives." He told him, walking through where his lawnring was being built. "Come on, keep up." He growled, moving to go inside. His servants immediately greeted him at the door, taking his coat and offering to take Eckios's as well. Trevel smirked, moving to one of the closets and selecting a uniform. He then handed it to Kio, "Go on, get dressed." He ordered, pointing to the bathroom.

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff