Welcome to Gaia! ::

DLID

Back to Guilds

The mutual killing game of Hope's Peak Academy starts again... 

Tags: roleplay, danganronpa, drama, death, mystery 

Reply First Floor
Entrance Hall Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SukiRikko
Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:23 am
User Image

The entrance hall is the main entrance to the academy. Normally you would be greeted by large wooden doors but these appear to have been replaced with some mechanical door. It doesn't look like this will be opening anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:25 pm
User Image
User Image

"i may have lost my memory but that doesn't mean i'm a suspicious person..."

↳with: kiera || ↳mood: calm though a bit confused || ↳ooc: hopefully the entrance hall stuff works

It didn't take Rin long to get from where he was to the DVD player Kiera was standing at, holding the 'Lucky Student DVD' in her hand. Without another word, Rin walked over and silently grabbed the other set of headphones with a nod before putting them on his head. Congratulations, you have been randomly accepted to be part of the prestigious Hope’s Peak Academy as our lucky student. Rin sent a simple shrug to answer Kiera's question. In all honesty, it probably would have been something they would do. The lucky student was sort of the odd one of the bunch. But it was the next part that caught his attention.

Again we would like to congratulate you on becoming part of the 201st class of Hope’s Peak Academy.
"Mueos..." was all he said under his breath, hoping that Kiera didn't pick up on it. Sure, that was plausible. But this was Hope's Peak. While he didn't know much about videos, he would imagine as someone in charge of this place, they wouldn't have made any mistakes. That especially meant leaving a bad copy somewhere where a student could reach it.

He looked at Kiery as she commented about the video being for Nami. There was no way for him to trust her yet with what he thought. She seemed nice but it was probably for their sake that he should keep his thoughts to himself. Not letting the look on his face give anything away, he just nodded to reply to the comment. Removing his headphones as Kiera asked if they should go to the entrance hall, Rin nodded much more certain this time.
"Yeah, let's get going. There isn't much in here to really search. I hope you're right. Otherwise, who know what will happen to her." He let the blonde lead the way and followed her all the way to the entrance hall.

/enter from av room

As soon as they arrived, Rin could see a little office to the corner. Strolling up to the window and peeking in, it was as he feared. No one was there. Another sign that there was no life outside of the sixteen of them. His eyes diverted to the big steel...Is that a door? Walking up to it and setting a hand to get the feel of the door, he commented,
"I don't remember this being here at all. If I remember correctly, there was a door here, correct?"

Translations:
xxx1) What the...

Kiery215

SukiRikko
Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kiery215

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:10 pm
User Image User Image
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    ━━━━━━━━━━

“Well she’s a ‘superhero’ after all. I’m sure she’s fine.” Kiera said, air quoting the word superhero. Rin let her lead the way to the entrance hall, which was a short walk from the A/V room. “No Valkyria.” Kiera commented. She looked around the room as Rin seemed to already be investigating the room they were in. Kiera noticed the massive steel door first. It seemed like it was operated by some control panel but there was nothing like that around. She noticed two panels on the ceiling, located either side of the door. Kiera saw Rin’s hand reaching towards the door as she figured out what it was. “Rin, don’t touch that!” She shouted.

As soon as his hand hit the door, the panels opened up and sentry guns lowered from the ceiling. The guns started to spin up and Rin was stood in the way. She wasn’t sure if he was frozen with fear or it was something else. Regardless she had to help him. It was just like yesterday in the auditorium, a surge of adrenaline shot through her. Kiera grabbed Rin by the shoulders and pushed him to the ground away from the door. As she did the guns started up, firing bullets into the floor around the door. The noise was tremendous. When the guns had stopped Kiera lifted her head up slightly. “Too close!” She gasped. Kiera looked down at Rin on the floor beneath her. His cheeks were blushing slightly. What’s his problem, Kiera wondered. She soon realised why when she felt something move on her chest. It looked like Rin had grabbed onto the first thing he could during the fall. Kiera quickly grabbed both his wrists and pushed herself away from him. Her own cheeks were now bright red with embarrassment.

Kiera crossed her arms over her chest and tried to ignore what had just happened. She went back to Rin’s question just before he had touched the steel door. “Yeah that was the main entrance I think.” She said, not making direct eye contact with the purple haired male. “Others may have heard the noise, they might come to see what happened.” Kiera added. She hoped someone would show up to break the awkwardness. Until they did Kiera decided to take a look around properly, checking out the office in the hall.

Location: A/V Room > Entrance Hall

Mood: Embarrassed

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SukiRikko

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 4:32 pm
User Image
Valkyria | Ultimate Superhero

After hearing the noise in what sounded like a gunshot, the hero perked up. Did something happen? She jumped off the bed and put her top back on, thanked the doctor and asked him to stay in his room in case anything happens. He did as he was told and she rushed out of the room and to where she guessed the sound came from: the entrance hall. She hid by the side of the door to see two people there. They didn't see that any of them were hurt. Where did the blast come from? How odd.

She decided to step out and ask anyway "Citizens! Are you hurt? What happened?" she asked. From their stances, it didn't seem like anyone had attacked them. Maybe it was a firecracker? But she knows guns and would recognize the noise from a mile away. "Anyway, don't worry. If there is danger, I'll protect you. What kind of hero would I be if I can't protect the innocent?!" she declared with such gusto.

Kiery215
SukiRikko

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

garterbeIts

Egg

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:35 pm
User Image

Atariel Tsukai
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Kiery215
SukiRikko
/enter Entrance Hall

"Tsk," Keito clicked his tongue as he regretted his decision of not paying attention to Daichi's discussion earlier. He would have known who Kiera was with. But just as he thought of that, he could already hear Valkyria shout from a distance. He lead the twins towards the scene and found themselves with Rin, Valkyria, and Kiera in front of what seemed to be a large circular metal door. Keito brought out his E-handbook and checked their location. "It seems that this is the Entrance Hall," he says calmly to the twins.

"We came as fast as we could. Jin was still sick so I suggested we don't run," he announced to them. He wanted to ask if anyone was hurt but the large metal door caught his attention. When he looked up at the ceiling, he saw his answer. Somebody must have been shot by those sentry guns but looking at them right now, no one was bleeding or down on the ground. "It looks like a defense mechanism made by the bear. Did someone trigger it?" He asked as he gestured to the guns by protruding his mouth. He looked at Valkyria, then to Rin, then to Kiera who seemed to be flustered about something. He walked closer to the Electrician, whilst giving a side glance to Rin, and asked, "Are you okay? She looks like she has a fever.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 6:45 pm
User Image

When the shot was heard, it seems that other people would show up. In her mind, it was incredibly odd behavior. Under any circumstance, whenever you'd hear a gunshot, the first thing anyone would do is run and hide as a defensive instinct. But yet, there's people there. Oh well, that didn't matter right now, especially since it seems no one got hurt. No one shot anyone, but someone triggered that gun that she believes that bear might have put in order to eliminate rule breakers. What happened to three strikes you're out? Not that she condone that kind of punishment. "Me and Shiro-chan heard the shot from his room. So there wouldn't be any casualties, I told him to stay in his room, lock up, and to not come out until I told him it was safe." Though that probably didn't matter to them because there were already signs of some people not liking him, but she felt like she had to tell them so there wouldn't be any misunderstandings.

As much as she wanted to destroy the guns, no doubt that bastards made some rule to prevent that. She was not the kind to follow rules, but as someone once told her, a bad hero is a dead hero, and she can't go down just yet, not until she had that bear's head on a silver platter. Well, she wasn't really that brutal, all she wanted was justice to be served to that criminal. She then noticed Keito speaking with that girl who looked sick "Oh yea, you okay? If you're still ill, I can have him whip of a concoction for you right away." Of course, he'd never say no to a sick person. He may seem cold, but he was really a kind hearted person.

Kiery215
SukiRikko
Ki Bae

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

SukiRikko
Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:18 am
User Image
User Image

↳with: kiera, valkyria/lilia, keito || ↳mood: lost, confused, and embarressed || ↳ooc: let me all remind you CON CRUNCH SUCKS!

Rin, honestly, was confused at first as Kiera yelled at him not to touch it. He turned to ask the girl why as the guns lowered, not noticing the new additions. Before he knew it, he was pushed to the ground by Kiera as the guns started to fire off. For a second, he finally noticed the guns and realized that was almost him. But something else quickly caught his attention and diverted his train of thought.

He must have been trying to grab anything he could during the fall that he didn't notice his hand grabbed Kiera's boob. Even then he could feel his cheeks flush ten different shades of red.
"Na...O...Eum.. Na - Na," he kept stumbling over his words. There was nothing he could call this feeling. Confusion? Embarrassment? Either way, it felt entirely new to him. He only stopped stumbling over his sentences when Kiera yelled and pushed herself off of him. He sat himself up and sat himself away from Kiera, with a blush still on his face and a nosebleed starting to flow down his nose. With a slight nod, he replied, "Ne. Daleun salamdeul-Eul gidalyeo."

Valkyria was the first to come in, asking if they were okay. Then Keito soon followed with his group it sounded like. At least people were concerned but honestly Rin wished it would be in better circumstances. Then again, this was also much more preferred then just being left with Kiera at the moment. The two were focused more on Kiera, but he was okay with that. Rin was still trying to get that dang nosebleed to stop but it seemed too persistant. Without turning to the others, he tried explaining the situation as best as he could but still tripping over words with his embarrassment. "Ulineun daebubun anjeonhabnida. Ulineun danji tamheom jung-ieossgo-Oh sorry...I didn't mean to keep speaking in Korean. We're safe. We were just exploring. Then I touched the door and guns came out targeting me. Like they're protecting something. Kiera grabbed me in time and saved me and..." Once again, Rin relieved the memory. He gave up on treating the nosebleed and grabbed his head with his hands as he screamed "Dodaeche, wae naega igeollo eojileob hyeoss-eo!? Animyeon deo na-eun, wae naega byeontaega doel uyeonhi geunyeoui gaseum-eul umkyeo jab-a**-eoyo!?"

Translations:
xxx1) I...Oh...Um..So-I.
xxx2) Uh yeah. Let's...Wait for the others.
xxx3) We're safe for the most part. We were just exploring and when I touch-
xxx4) What the heck, why am I flustered over this!? Or even better, why did I have to be a pervert and accidently grab her boob!?

Kiery215

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Ki Bae

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 2:50 pm
User Image User Image

Eventually someone else arrived and it was the hero who was supposed to be in their group. She started out by saying how she would protect them as a hero. “What kind of hero abandons her group?!?” Kiera snapped. Everything that was happening was starting to get a bit much for her. Keito, Tari and Jin then arrived to see what was going on. Keito inspected the scene and quickly worked out what had happened with the guns and was soon checking up on her. “I’m fine don’t worry.” She said to Keito. The superhero then mentioned about getting her to a doctor. “I said I’m fine!” Kiera yelled. Rin then stepped in and let them know what had happened. Please don’t tell them about that, she thought. Thankfully he got too flustered himself. Why is his nose bleeding? Kiera thought.

Several people were still looking at her concerned. “I’m fine okay?” She mumbled, fighting back the tears. It was no good though, she couldn't ignore these feelings anymore. “I don’t want to be here anymore.” Kiera cried, tears rolled down the side of her cheek. She couldn’t keep up the act anymore. She wanted out of here just as much as anyone. There had never been a situation she couldn’t use her talent to get out of but they were trapped with no glimpse of escape. Not unless she killed someone. The thought of killing someone made her feel sick. It’s not like it was one person either, if she did she’d be leaving her friends for dead. Nami, Keito, Hiroyuki and Tasuku, all left for dead. Kiera could feel her legs start to go numb and collapsed in Keito’s direction. Luckily he managed to catch her and stop her from falling. Kiera wrapped her arms around Keito and started crying into his shoulder. “I don’t want to die here.” Kiera blubbered.

Location: Entrance Hall

Mood: Upset

Atariel Tsukai

SukiRikko

Ki Bae

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kiery215

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 3:01 pm
User Image

Acting concerned, Valkyria suggested to Kiera that she gets checked out in hopes it wasn't serious. But then she got yelled at. Shocked, she took several steps back, worried she may have said something wrong. "O-Okay.... I just wanted to help.... I was worried, you know..." she said as she looked down at her feet. Boy, this brought back memories, back to the days when she was unwanted and hated for no real reason except being a freak.

Well, maybe its the same here, after all, everyone here barely knew one another. The only one she knew was Junishiro, being the surgeon who saved her life back in the old days. Just then, she noticed the girl starting to cry. Saying things like she didn't want to be here. As a hero, she had to do something "In justice we trust! Don't worry, one way or another, I'll get us out of here. A hero never yields. I don't know how or when, but I'll find us a way out of here. Well, there are some limits a hero can do alone, but with our powers combined, there is no obstacle that can stop us! Just don't give up, okay? And don't cry. The only time a person can cry is when its all over. And the next time you cry, it'll be tears of happiness once we make our great escape. Is that clear?" She hoped it'll do, a hero also helps in putting smiles on people's faces.

Kiery215
SukiRikko
Ki Bae

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:20 pm
User ImageUser ImageJin could not stop shaking. The gunshots could only mean one thing, right? An image of Chou on the floor in a puddle of her own blood flashed through his mind and another soft cry escaped his lips. He felt Atariel give his hand a tight squeeze, but that hardly helped with the anxiety. He was worried sick, afraid of what they would find whenever they got wherever Keito was leading them. Soon enough, the three of them reached the Entrance Hall, where Kiera, Rin and Valkyria already were located. Where was Chou?

Sky blue orbs looked around the room, but nobody seemed to be hurt. The brunette looked up to the ceiling as Keito mentioned the "defense mechanism". The shaking started up all over again. He felt his pink-haired twin rubbing her hand up and down his arm in a comforting manner.
"Personne n'a été blessé, Jin. C'est bon."* she said softly.

Jin watched silently as Valkyria talked about the great service she had done by making sure Junshiro stayed locked up in his room while she checked on the gunshot sound. It might have been good idea, except what would have happened if they really needed a doctor as soon as possibly. Figuring it was not his place to question that, he stayed back, trying to figure out what had happened. Both Rin and Kiera seemed very panicked, which made sense as the machine gun had apparently gone off while they were alone in the Entrance Hall. Rin kept saying a lot of words in a different language, then explained what he meant in Japanese, then went back to his native tongue, which apparently was Korean.
"I-I'm glad you both are okay. . . " he stammered softly, though he could only imagine how scared they had been. It was bad enough hearing the firing from his Dorm Room.

The brunette flinched when Kiera snapped that she was fine in response to Valkyria offering to get the doctor. Was the blond afraid of doctors? Not that he would blame her. He had been to more than enough doctor visits for his own liking. The blond began to cry and he walked over with Tari, the pink-haired teen gently touching the other girl's shoulder.
"None of us want to die here, Kiera. We all need to work together, like Daichi wants us to. Maybe we should all stick together, though. But that requires for all of us to stick together," she pointed out, giving her twin's hand a gentle squeeze. She then turned to look at Valkyria. "Your doctor friend hasn't left his room, right? Do you think he'll agree to joining us all?"

User Image

Y-You want clues?
Who am I with? Tari + Keito + Rin + Kiera +Valkyria
What am I doing? Trying not to panick
When is it? After breakfast
Where am I? Entrance Hall
How am I feeling? Worried for everyone, but especially Chou, Rin, and Kiera
Translations? *"Nobody got hurt, Jin. It's okay."

Atariel Tsukai
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

11,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:40 pm
User Image

Even if they can't get out right away, a hero must always wear their biggest smiles, even on the toughest of times. It wasn't so much a mask, but as a way to put others in ease. Just then, other people showed up. Well, maybe there are people taking cover, she doubted everyone would show up, but its understandable. Even animals would flee after hearing a gunshot. Knowing the cause of the noise, Valky hoped that they won't make the same mistake again, unless the want to have more holes than Swiss cheese. Ew, she personally preferred provolone cheese. But that was beside the point.

The hero noticed the girl gently holding her friend and even holding another's hand. That saddened her a bit. Thanks to her "gift", she feared touching people because she didn't want to hurt anyone. She can't even hug the person she loved without the thought of snapping their spine. Sometimes she wished she never had this power, it was not cute at all. She looked up when the girl spoke up. "Huh?" she snapped out of her sadness "Oh, Shiro-chan? Well, we're not so much friends, according to him, I'm just a former patient of his. Also, I dunno. Since I feared something bad would happen, I told him to lock up and stay in his room while I check things out. What kind of hero would I be if I let a civilian get in trouble?" she said before letting out a loud laugh, like most heroes in Saturday morning cartoons would do.

Okay, that was enough of that. She cleared her throat "Well, I'm not sure if he'll come out since he cherishes his solitude. But he might come out if he gets hungry or bored. HOWEVER, if you ask him nicely, he'll definitely come. I asked him for a massage today since my shoulder was sore, and he gave me one. It was soooooo nice~ If you're ever in pain, ask him for one. And the oil or whatever he used , that he created, is like a magical elixir of relaxation~" It was just that damn good, he had the fingers of a god.

Kiery215
SukiRikko
Ki Bae
Atariel Tsukai

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:07 pm
User Image User Image

Eliza looked very happy to have received the moisturiser and thanked him for giving it to her. “You’re very welcome.” Daichi smiled. He listened to her thoughts on the school and the murder game. Daichi thought about what she had said and he realised she was right. How could they be sure this was truly hopes peak? It wasn’t worth dwelling on for now. They needed to focus on a way out, if anyone found anything to prove this wasn’t hopes peak then he could worry about it.

Just as he was about to respond to Eliza’s comments when the sound of gunshots echoed around the room. They were so loud Daichi almost hit the ground thinking they were inside the room with them. Daichi looked over to make sure Eliza was okay and she looked frozen with fear. The expression on her face spoke volumes but they needed to check out what the noise was. Daichi grabbed her by the wrist and started pulling her towards the door. “Come on!” He ushered.

The two of them ran in the direction of the noise and came up to the entrance hall. “I think it was in here.” He said. Daichi thought back to who he had assigned to the entrance hall. Kiera, Rin and Valkyria. The thought of one of them being hurt gave him the confidence to open the door and enter. Once inside the first thing that caught his eye was the guns hanging from the ceiling. He could see the smoke coming off the floor from, what he could only guess was, bullet holes. Rin was on the floor with a nose bleed and Kiera was holding onto Keito, balling her eyes out, but everyone seemed unhurt. It seemed Tari had managed to talk some sense into Kiera and she appeared to be calming down. “We came as soon as we could but it looks like no one is hurt.” Daichi said concerned. “Maybe those that are done investigating should return to the cafeteria. I should probably check on the other groups. Feel free to join me anyone or head back to cafeteria.” He instructed.

Location: School Store > Entrance Hall

Mood: Concerned

Atariel Tsukai

Ki Bae

SukiRikko

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kiery215

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

garterbeIts

Egg

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:27 pm
User Image

Atariel Tsukai
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Kiery215
SukiRikko
Keito noticed Rin's nosebleed and mumbling. Now that he has stared at him long enough, he noticed that his cheeks were as red Kiera's. Did something happen before they arrived? He was about to ask Valkyria what really happened but Kiera's sudden outburst caught him off-guard. It surprised Keito. From all of these people with different personalities, he would have thought Kiera would be the last one to breakdown like this. But then again, who wouldn't breakdown when they're trapped inside a building and have no connections to ask for help? When she started crying, Keito felt a sense of dread inside of him. He wouldn't know how to help her. Eliza would, but she's not here right now. A noticeable gulp left his throat. The girl he's crushing on was crying and he was just standing there, looking at her. Keito pursed his lips and looked down on the ground, feeling useless like usual.

Keito simply stood there infront of her but was even more surprised when she fell to his chest. Fortunately, he kept his stance while her weight was on it, so he could help her up. “I don’t want to die here.” She sobbed. Keito placed a hand at the back of her head and made gentle motions as if patting her, the same thing he was doing to her back with his other hand. "Shhh.. shush.." He whispered to her ear as he gave her a short hug in an attempt to calm her down. Beside him was Valkyria trying to save the situation as well by giving her a motivational speech. He smiled at her too, as if saying a silent thank you to the superheroine. When Atariel approached, he couldn't help but smile again at her words to Kiera. In these kind of situations, the ladies would be out there looking out for each other and that's really a good thing to realize. Despite his always negative thoughts, the support these classmates give out was making his mind think optimistic for once.

From the corner of the hallway, he could hear a few running footsteps coming their way. “We came as soon as we could but it looks like no one is hurt,” Daichi spoke after doing a quick survey of the area. Behind him came out Eliza who let out a deep sigh of relief then after, waved at his direction. Keito gave her a straight poker face as a smile. How can she act so cheerful at a time like this? Before he could say anything to her, Eliza already slipped past him and crouched as to where Rin is. “Maybe those that are done investigating should return to the cafeteria. I should probably check on the other groups. Feel free to join me anyone or head back to cafeteria.” When he heard that, he placed his attention back to the twins for he realized they haven't really started with their task yet. He looked over to his side where Atariel and Jin was and suggested, "We should probably do that now. Would you like to check the kitchen or cafeteria first since the others haven't arrived there yet? We can check on the rest of the right building after those rooms." Keito then looked over to Kiera, he held one side of her cheeks so he can look at her in the eye. "Kiera.. would you like to come with us?" He asked her calmly.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:35 pm
User Image

Atariel Tsukai
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Kiery215

/exit School Store
/enter Entrance Hall

Eliza couldn't anymore decline Daichi as he was already gripping her wrist, them running in search of the origins of the gunshots. “I think it was in here.” He told her. When they arrived at the scene, she stayed behind Daichi, her eyes shut close. She wasn't ready to see the blood yet. Only when the Ultimate Tutor confirmed that no one was hurt did she open her eyes and showed herself to the rest of the group. She heaved a sigh of relief, both her hands on her chest to aid the pace of her heartbeat. "Thank god no one was hurt!" She mused. When she saw Keito, she waved excitedly at him. She wanted to show him the moisturizer Daichi bought for her but only did she notice Kiera crying to his chest. Keito's poker face was probably him saying, "Not now, Elizabeth". Eliza giggled and was honestly happy he was talking to other girls other than her. That proves he isn't gay! She thought and giggled again to herself. Her short moment of joy was disrupted when she looked up and saw the guns hanging from the ceiling. She averted her eyes away from those in order to keep the current state of calm she was in.

SukiRikko
Behind the other students was the purple-haired guy speaking on a language she did not understand. All she knew was that it sounded Korean. She walked towards him and ducked her head lower so she could meet his eyes and grab his attention. "Are you alrigh— oh my goodness." He was bleeding through his nose! "You're not the one shot, right?" came her most intelligent conclusion of the situation. She took a handkerchief from inside her pocket and handed it out to him. It was plain white with lacy pink accents on the edges. "Here, take this," she said to him. Just when he received the handkerchief, Daichi announced some new instructions to the classmates. She faced him again, "Daichi is my partner in this task so maybe I should go with him, but if you want to head to the cafeteria to rest, I can take you there too. Unless.. you want to come with us?" She hope he'd say yes in any of her offers. She'd like to know more about him being the only student on her E-handbook in which the Ultimate Title is not displayed. She couldn't help but think what could Ultimate ??? mean.

garterbeIts

Egg

SukiRikko
Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:29 pm
User Image
User Image

"it's not like i really wanted this talent..."

↳with: chou kita and bejny mccoy || ↳mood: emotionally tired and on high alert || ↳ooc: hey kiery, i hope this works as a segway for the group in the gym. also tari, feel free to tell me if this works for yuki to get into or not

Tasuku slightly rolled his eyes at Chou. Nothing against the girl. But was now really the best time to split up with everything that was happening. It wasn't his place, however, to say who can do what. Even if he would, he could pick out a few of the students here who would just ignore him. He looked away from Chou as she walked into the gym, missing every little sign of something wrong, as he said to Benjy, "It's really up to you what you want to do. I'm gonna head out to check what happened, then I'll join you guys in the gym. I'll be back!" With a quick wave as he walked away, Tasuku made his way out of the Trophy Room.

/enter from trophy room

He only made it for pretty much the tail end of everything that went down in the Entrance Hall, but Tasuku could see something big went down in that time from the gunshot to now. The last of the gun was being retracted into wherever it came from. Taking his attention away from there, both Kiera and Rin seemed to be awkward towards each other. There was no explanation why but even if he was curious Tasuku decided it wasn't worth it to bother them about it, especially if it was going to make the situation worse. He took a Rin and frowned for the poor boy. Whatever it was he wasn't going to live it down soon by the sight on his face. Walking over to the group crowding around Kiera, he tried his best to try to get to her to see if she was okay. Almost everyone else had the same idea as him, however, and the crowd was too much that he opted to stand a bit back.

With Daichi's message of what to do next, Tasuku took that as his cue to go back to the others and maybe also pass on the message. Kiera looked like she was going to be fine with the amount of support she was getting, there was nothing that he could think of to help her any more. And Rin only had one but that might be better for the male right now. Before he could leave the room, however, he saw a specific blonde coming up out of the corner of his eye. Of course it had to be Hiroyuki at the wrong moment. He didn't even know where to start with the apology.
"Uh...Eh...Ah...." 'Nice going Tasuku...You're doing so great at this so far... Giving a slight grimace to that voice in his head, he looked back to Hiroyuki. He tried to look her in the eyes but he found them drifting off. "H-Hello...I'm sorry...I, uh...I should probably pass the message on to the rest of our group. If you guys are done exploring you can come with us if you want...Or if you want to go off on your own, that's fine too!" Trying to turn around as fast as possible to hide the blush on his face, Tasuku started off for the gym at a pace that Hiroyuki could keep if she so chose to go with him, though he didn't expect her to after that stunt that he just so failed.

/exit to gymnasium

At least one of the others was still in the gymnasium to his relief. Giving a quick sigh, he started to explain the situation as much as he could from what little knowledge he had.
"It seemed that the group that had Kiera, Rin, and Valkyria got a bit too close to this metal plate in the entrance hall. As soon as someone touched it, a gun started shooting. I don't know what happened, but beyond Kiera being a bit scared and Rin having a nosebleed, everything seems to be fine. Daichi's on his way to check on the other groups. Any discoveries while I was gone?"

Kiery215

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Atariel Tsukai

Ki Bae

First Floor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items