Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Maniac (Chiara + Cerpin) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it can cut you like a knife

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:53 pm
It had taken a long time to get all of the equipment installed but the night was finally here. Underworld was at least ready for the latest and greatest trend of Dance Battles, courtesy of Chiara Moteku and her line of products. The purpleblood couldn't be more pleased with the partnership between their businesses. He knew it would bring in a lot of interested trolls while promoting both of them at the same time.

Which is why he had found it only fitting for the first ever official Dance Battle in Underworld to be between Chiara and himself.

"Are you all readyyyy?" He grinned at the crowd watching them, loudly addressing the crowd despite the fact that his mic was amplifying his volume already. He had dressed up for the event, shredded black jeans with a tight gray tank top covered in studs. Cerpin was going to rock hard tonight with the blueblood, whether he won or lost.

"You heard em, Chi, this song's for you!" He snapped his fingers over his head and the beat dropped! It was time to dance. Cerpin started off with a low kick towards her feet, trying to either knock her over or getting her in the air!

Micillia
just jumping straight into the action, hope this works for you!

Yamashii

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:02 pm
Chiara
HP: 18/20
Attack: Hit!
Damage: 3

Chiara snorted and jumped right in. Cerpin was always fun, in the moment, and it was great. "Oooh!" Chiara said, "You sure you know what your doing there, bud? I mean, i am the owner of a Dance Battle company." Chiara jumped as Cerpin attacked her, oh this was on! She stepped back really quick, "Hey just you wait one second there! Im not gonna do this for free!" Chiara said, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "I win, i get a favor," Chiara came in to attack the boy, sliding up real close to him, "Anything i want, deal?" Chiara skipped back again, a look of confidence on her face.

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:14 pm
Cerpin
HP: 17/20
Damage: 0

"So long as you're not aiming to snatch my club up from me." Cerpin's eyes glinted with amusement at Chiara's bold move. He was no stranger to risk or wagers. She landed a hit on him and he took it in stride. It was clear she was saving her stronger blows for after he agreed to the arrangement. That was fine by him.

"And if I win, I get a favor. Deal works for me!" He glanced at the crowd surrounding them and motioned his hands upwards to encourage them to raise the volume some. He wanted this battle to be loud and wild, just like the two stars! There were some cheers for each of them as the audience rooted for their favorite. He left his back open for an attack, seeming to prioritize the showmanship over the outcome of the match.

Micillia

Yamashii

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:31 am
Chiara
HP: 18/20
Damage: 1

Chiara rolled her eyes and scoffed in mock exasperation. "Fiiine, I guess you can have something too," Chiara said, enjoying the crowd's attention. "If you win." She slid over to the boy as he turned around, and gave him a playful slap on the butt as an attack, reveling in the audience's cat calls.

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:16 am
Cerpin
HP: 16/20

Chiara's slap on the a** earned them a lot of cheering from the crowd and Cerpin glanced at the blueblood from the side to give her a cheeky grin. She certainly knew how to toy with an audience. He dropped low to the ground in a breakdance move and aimed at her ankles in an attempt to knock her off her feet so he could catch her in a playful intimate princess carry pose. It didn't hurt her much but it looked damn good!

"What're you thinking of asking for, Chi?" The purpleblood questioned curiously. He had never had any idea what the girl was truly aiming for. She was definitely an enigma.

Micillia

Yamashii

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:20 pm
Chiara
Damage: 6

Chiara raised and eyebrow at the boy as she was swept off her feet. She was so close to him, didn't he know this was dance battle suicide? "Its a secret." She whispered in his ear, she reached her hands around his neck and kissed him, trying to jump down as she did. "You wanna take a wild guess?" Being in his arms was nice, yes, but it wasn't exactly a great move if she wanted to win herself a favor.

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:10 pm
Cerpin
HP: 10/20

It wasn't that he was unused to kissing but this was the first time Chiara had kissed him in front of tons of other people. Cerpin's eyes flickered wide open with surprise for a moment before he closed them and leaned in to deepen the kiss. She escaped his arms and he shook his head at her while grinning.

"You are a little minx, aren't you?" He aimed a few more kicks at her but failed to make contact. "You want to stay in the Cloud Nine suite, don't you?" It was one of the nicest rooms at his other property, the towering skyscraper. It had a great view of the entire city from way up there and he missed it dearly sometimes. He'd had to go underground though and rarely made it back there. Perhaps he ought to convert it to some kind of hotel. Maybe he'd ask around for help with that later.

Micillia

Yamashii

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:47 pm
Chiara
Attack: Miss!

Maybe that had been a little more bold then she had meant, or maybe she had expected him to be surprised instead of kissing her back, but either way Chiara blushed when she finally separated from her embrace with Cerpin. Luckily she did not trip or fall or anything, but she was too distracted avoiding his attack and her own feelings to made a good comeback, and spent her time instead covering her blush.

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:42 pm
Cerpin
HP: 10/20
Damage: 2

She was fast but he just had to study her movements. Chiara was not an easy opponent but that didn't mean she was invincible. Cerpin traded blows back and forth with the blueblood, the music pumping loudly and the crowd dancing along to it. It felt electric to be on stage. He relished the attention both from his audience and from his partner. He struck a dramatic pose down on his knees, reaching to grab her ankle and yank on it to throw her off balance.

"Have you fallen for me yet?" It was totally a line but he was that kind of entertainer.

Micillia

Yamashii

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:05 pm
Chiara
HP: 15/20

Chiara almost tripped, but somehow caught herself. Her eyebrows shot up. "In your dreams!" Chiara said, slapping his shoulder lightly. "But no really, I know im in your dreams." The blueblood winked at him. "See you there later this-morning, right?"

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:10 pm
Cerpin
HP: 9/20
Damage: 3

"Yes, you've stolen my dreams and-" Cerpin lunged at the girl to strike at her chest, "My biscuit! Tell me Chiara, how does it feel to be the quick footed queen of Chittentown?" He laid the praise on thick. The purpleblood didn't mind fluffing the egos of other trolls that he met. It didn't cut away at his own self-importance or self-confidence any. Besides, the blueblood worked hard and deserved a slap on the back for how far she had come.

Tevini would not have agreed but well, the redblood wasn't here now was she? Stupid Tevini.

Micillia

Yamashii

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:35 am
Chiara
HP: 12/20
Attack: Hit
Damage: 6

Chiara gave Cerpin a look. Was he buttering her up?! "Queen...." Chiara said, trying the word out as she sauntered over to the boy. With a swift kick she aimed for his groin, but pulled back before actually making contact. She was intending to more so get him to reflectively hunch over to protect the sensitive area, than actually damage him there. Damaging him there would just be a waste. She pushed him to the ground, onto his knees,after his reflex hunch, and held him there. "Good boy, bow to your queen then." The word felt dirty, but so good. Queen... that was essentially a taboo, or was it only limited to "Empress"?

Yamashii
Hey, kinda a lot of, um, GMing/directing your character,
dont hesitate to tell me to change it!

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:18 pm
Cerpin
HP: 3/20

She always had a persona the size of the room going. His lips curved into an amused smile and Cerpin played along, letting her press her weight into him to keep him down. If she wanted him to bow, fine, he'd bow.

"Of course, your Highness." Glancing at the crowd for a second, he opted to entertain them a little by subtly tugging Chiara's foot onto his chest as he leaned backwards until his back was arched with his head barely above the ground and he was at her mercy. He could hear them cheering and jeering at the spectacle of it. His hips swayed to the beat as the music continued to pump through the sound system.

"The Queen of Torment and the King of the Underworld, we make a pretty good pair, no?"

xxMicillia
mic you know you can do anything to my charas ; 3

Yamashii

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:24 pm
Chiara
HP: 12/20
Damage: 4 Double Damage
Using Power Attack B

Chiara's could not keep her predatory feelings down, and this was her win. Although Cerpin was a nice guy, he still acted like he was all that. Chiara wanted to drive home just how he should see her. She wasn't on top, if one looked at the hemospectrum, but she felt she should be. Her grin became hungry, aggressive, as the boy bent over backwards for her. He said something to her, something about being queen and king, and she felt a small bit of irritation. She forced on an amused grin, and leaned down towards him, whispering, just for him. "An Empress doesn't need a king," She felt her pulse raise, that excitement of seeing someone in the most vulnerable position, their life essentially at her whim, "But ill take a gallant lord anytime."

She stepped back, and held out a hand to help the boy up, her plumpbiscuit pumping angerly, at the kill she had just let get away. "Ill take a proclamation of fealty, from the virtuous lord." Chiara stood there, waiting, an expectant look on her face.

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces