Welcome to Gaia! ::

Academy of Grand Magic

Back to Guilds

The fantasy world known as Eoana, where each human is born with a unique power. What will your story be? 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplaying, Literate 

Reply Accepted Profiles and Roles
Luna Freya - First Year Student

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:54 pm
User Image

𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓐𝓶 𝓘?

tab tab tab → Name: Luna Freya
tab tab tab tab ↳ Nickname: Lady of the White Wolf
tab tab tab → Age: 18
tab tab tab → Gender: Female
tab tab tab → Sexuality: Hetrosexual
tab tab tab → Knit: Shifter
tab tab tab tab ↳ Raiment: Wolf
tab tab tab tab tab Luna will able to use her ears and nose for far distance. Her speed is excellent and endurance is above average.
tab tab tab → Position: Student, 1st year

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼
tab tab tab → Body Physique: Curveous and Slim
tab tab tab → Strengths: (these can be physical or emotional)
tab tab tab tab Speed (Physical)
tab tab tab tab Endurance (Physical)
tab tab tab tab Trusting her instinct (Emotional)
tab tab tab → Weaknesses: (these can be physical or emotional)
tab tab tab tab Defense (Physical)
tab tab tab tab Anyone touching her tail or stick his/her finger close to her ear, causing her a major distraction (Emotional)
tab tab tab tab Teasing of her height (Emotional)

tab tab tab → Unique Features: She have a tattoo on her lower back that is blue rose with a heart shape. Her hair is natural pure white, she inherited it from her maternal grandmother when she was born.

tab tab tab → Personality: She's shy, yet friendly towards anyone in lady like manner, but she will loosen up a little to loving young woman with a smile on her face. She always quiet, but she will talk if necessary. Although she is quite naive and it will lead herself into trouble, and she easily overreact. She wants to go on adventure, due to her wolf nature.
tab tab tab → Likes:
tab tab tab tab Reading
tab tab tab tab Cute Stuff
tab tab tab tab Fencing
tab tab tab → Hates/Fears:
tab tab tab tab Anything Scary
tab tab tab tab Disrespectful People
tab tab tab tab Rough Fighting

𝓑𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂
Luna Freya was born from small town in Eoana, her life was complicated because her Elemental mother wanted her to be like a lady, but her Divider father wanted her live like normal girl. In grade school, she noticed few kids had raiment, yet they often picked on her because of her strange hair color. She asked her mother about raiment and why she had pure white hair, but her mother reminded her about lady shouldn't ask too many questions, Her father answered that she got it from her maternal grandmother, who was also born with pure white hair, so she later accepted it because it's pretty. Her father answered another question about Raiments and Knits, but he will accepted her who she was as knit. She chose to endured the bullies for picked on her hair color, and she found books very interesting, so she preferred books over people.

7 years old Luna's mother taught her to be like a lady and fence, however in middle of fence training, her raiment suddenly awoken and her instinct kicked in defeat her opponent by one swift, yet caused her ears and tail to appeared like a white wolf. Her mother was shocked of Luna's knit as Shifter and her raiment was turned out to be a wolf, but her father accepted her and told her there was nothing to be afraid of. While her mother had a hard time tried to accepted her as knit, and couldn't looked at her, Luna continued to learn lady-like manner and fencing. During school year, she read the adventure genre and she grew interested, and learned about the kingdoms, so she suddenly developed adventurous attitude, caused her to walked around the streets on her own. Although, kids around her age called her Lady of the White Wolf because of her raiment; way she dressed like a lady, and hair color, which she finds it cute, so she politely thanked them, which she didn't notice that they were teasing her, in much of their dismay.

In middle school year, she made some few female friends to talked about boys and cute stuff, they accepted her Shifter knit and wolf raiment. Most of kids think she's shy, but they didn't know she was actually friendly once they get to know her. Although, they still picked on her from her short structure and hair color, which she felt uncomfortable about her height. Her friends made a bet that she talked to cute boy, but she couldn't because she suddenly overreacted from she didn't know how to greet to him, so she lost her bet, and results of earned a tattoo on her lower back that she picked a blue rose with a heart shape. Her mother slowly accepted her, after she learned she remained as lady-like manner, so she continued to teach her to be like a lady, but she was ashamed of her getting a tattoo from a bet. Luna joined a fence team after studied the rules and basic moves, but her parents told her not to use her raiment. She earned the champion from final fencing game without using raiment, but she continued to do fencing throughout the school years.

After graduating high school, she attended the Academy of Grand Magic in Kingdom of Valor, so she can continue study and learned about herself.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Oh how sweet of you..."

Text Thought Speaking

"... So would you care for a tea"

Where am I:
Unique Marking:
Who am I with:
How do I feeling:
Luna Freya

Quote:

[align=center][img]https://images.cooltext.com/4966138.png[/img]

[img]https://images.cooltext.com/4966147.png[/img][/align]

[imgleft]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee509/anime_angel3/Characters/Shiro Lolita.jpg[/imgleft]

[align=left][size=9][color=#FFB1FB]"Oh how sweet of you..."[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=9]Text [color=#FFB1FB][i]Thought[/i] Speaking[/color][/size][/align]

[align=right][size=9][color=#FFB1FB]"... So would you care for a tea"[/color][/size][/align]

Where am I:
Unique Marking:
Who am I with:
How do I feeling:
[spoiler][color=#FFB1FB]Luna Freya[/color]

[quote=""][/quote][/spoiler]

MikuHinata1

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100