Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply β€’ Planet Earth
Android Laboratory Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:50 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:16 pm
                                                      User Image

User Image

πŸ›  Attention! Malfunction in Cryogenic Pod #07! Attention! Malfunction in Cryogenic Pod #07! Attention!

The monotonous voice repeated over the sharp alarm now blaring through the lab. The flashing light over the problem pod changed from red to orange multiple times, attempting to catch the attention any nearby scientist. But no one came. At least, not when the automatic system took control and followed the protocol should something like this occur. The door to Cryogenic Pod #07 would open, vapor jetting from the hatch as it parted from the container for the first in many years. As the vapor cleared up, the capsule's inhabitant could finally be seen; a young woman with strawberry blonde hair in a blue and white dress. The repeating voice would cease; however, the alarm and flashing lights persisted as she started to wake up. She didn't know what was going on aside from the rude awakening that caused her to cover her ears. Stepping out of the pod, Android #7 quickly looked around, trying to get her bearings straight. "Where...? This is...the lab... That's right..." she muttered to herself. The woman looked at her hands, moving her digits and remembering they weren't hers. They had flesh, but beneath it, they were cold steel. Artificial. Just like the rest of her body. She really wanted to start crying again, tears welling up in her eyes, but then she recalled her situation. When she was trying to attack the scientist, that other Android showed up and tried to kill her. Was he going to show up again? No... #7 spotted another cryo-tube with the numbers "10" emblazoned on it...the same Android currently occupying it. As she stared at him, anger welled up in her again. "Not this time..." The android girl pulled the guns from her sides, tightly gripping them as held them up at his container. "TRY TO STOP ME NOW!" Burning Ki bullets would erupt from the gun barrels, unleashing a hail of blasts on Android #10. She wouldn't stop until his entire capsule was on fire. At this point, different alarms would go off, alerting all residents of a fire in Cryo-Pod Sector A. There wasn't much time before someone else would show up; she had to get out quickly! The quickest way was to fly up; however, the girl hesitated as she looked at the other tubes. As fast as she could, she went around and hit the emergency release for all the one she could get to, but she couldn't help them anymore than this. "I'm sorry. You're all...on your own..." With that, #7 took off into the ceiling, busting through with relative ease.

[EXIT]

β†’ Location [Dr. _______'s Laboratory]
                                                      ← Company [x]
                                                      β†’ OOC [x]

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Hirio of the Hoh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:04 pm
User Image

β—ˆβ–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β—ˆUser Image

οΌ³οΌ΄οΌ‘οΌ΄οΌ³

β‡° Physical-Based Offense :: ● ● ● ● β—‹ β—‹
β‡° Energy-Based Offense :: ● ● β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹
β‡° Defense :: ● ● ● β—‹ β—‹ β—‹
β‡° Speed :: ● ● ● ● β—‹ β—‹
β‡° Intelligence :: ● ● ● β—‹ β—‹ β—‹
β‡° Stamina :: ● ● ● ● ● ●
β‡° Reflexes :: ● ● β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹
β‡° Ki :: ● ● β—‹ β—‹ β—‹ β—‹

Life Forms Detected: 5
Species: Human
Hostility: 0%
Threat Level: 0%
Power Level: 5 Each

Name:
Species:
Gender(s):
Hostility: 0%
Power Level:

Current Objective: Terminate Android #7

β—ˆFlames, sparks, debris, explosions, screams, blood, a battle between himself and a woman, these were the things that constantly flooded this cyborg’s mind. Whether they were memories or a dream, it had given rise to something within the amnesiac Android and that was the desire to finish a mission given to him. As he slept, he had dreamt of killing that women over and over, his fist running into her chest like it was nothing and then completely obliterating her from the inside out with a Full Power Energy Ball. Such a death would be satisfactory for completing this mission would it not? There would be nothing left of her at all. Another way he imagined was to simply tear her in half vertically and then destroy both remaining halves. Removing her torso from her lower body might leave some chance of survival and for this mission to succeed then not even ashes were to be left. This was for the sake of his freedom, if he could kill this girl then he would no longer have a mission to follow and thus could live by his own rules. The things he would do once he was free, he would most likely try to live a normal life, but something deep in him had given him a desire to constantly kill, to constantly have a mission and that is what terrified him.

Suddenly his pod had caught fire which would stir the Cyborg awake. As his body was engulfed in fire, all he did was give the door of his pod a hard push which would cause the door to end up halfway into the ceiling. As #10 raised his upper body slowly, normal humans had arrived at the scene of the fire and were horrified to see that not only was #7 gone, but that #10 was awake as well. Out of all the Androids made here, those two were the last they had hoped would awake. The last time they were up and about many had died in their battle. As #10 scanned the lot before him, he would raise his hand in front of them before firing a Full Power Energy Ball right at them, completely eradicating them and blowing a hole that lead straight outside. #10 had no time to navigate this lab to find a legitimate exit, nor did he have time to deal with people trying to shut him down. He would scan through out the lab, detecting additional living humans and began to fire off various finger beams which pierced through the walls and reached their targets. Before long every human who was present in the lab was dead and with that out of the way, #10 walked out of the hole he made before flying off. Since #7 was undetectable due to her being an Android, he had no real way of finding her with his Power Radar which meant he would have to look all over until he finally found her.

[OOC: ]
Ki: 185/220 | Stamina: ∞/∞ | BP: 165
[EXIT]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:17 pm
User Image
xxxxxxπŸŒ€γ€ŒNOTHING,xxINxxLIFExxISxxPROMISEDxxEXCEPTxxDEATH」 xxxxxx
β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…

━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━
↱◉ Name: Android #21/Koba| β—‰ Race: Android| β—‰ Universe: Seven| β—‰ Basepower: 155/155| β—‰ Stamina: MAX| β—‰ Kiai: 300/300

β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…

Koba was in his chamber unoncious. When he was suddenly awoken by a female scientist, one of the people that were in charge of the Android project. He knows of her and everyone else in the facility. But she was the absolutely only one in this facility or in the Red Ribbon Army that ever treated him with kindness, like he was human. He thought that there was another test that he has to do but she says out loud, "We have to get you out!" She was helping his body to get on his feet and as he did he saw a handful of scientists dead on the floor. This wasn't a training excercise, they're dead and this woman killed them. The RRA would kill her for a thing. Koba was able to get on his feet and looking around at the pile of bodies, without saying a word. "We have to go!," the woman cried out to Koba but he wasn't concernced over this situation because he knows tha the has a one hundred percent survival rate and the woman however is a garanteed death, even if she does make it out alive, the RRA will hunt her down for betraying them. In fact, what she has done here, she deserves it.

Koba without saying a word picks her up, without saying anything and lays her inside his chamber. "Stay here, Doctor, you will just be in the way and I'll be right back." He closes the hatch with the woman yelling to him "Please wait.." the hatch closes as soldiers barges in gun blazing. The guns stopped and all of them only see is Him. The android's facial expression changed and using his enhanced super speed, he knocked out all the soldiers less than an instant. The soldiers were taken a hit by their vital points plus the power behind his attacks He killed every single soldier with a vital point attack at the side of their heads. If there is any consolation to this, they died painlessly and not knowing what happened. For him it's just a tap on a head, each floor and room, they are being killed without know what killed him. .

Each floor was filled with corpses and no survivors, except for the female scientist that woken him from his stasis pod. He returned to where he woken up where the woman is behind held for her safety. He opened the stisis pod that the woman was in and picked her up in his arms seeing her blush. "It'll be faster if we fly." He put his right arm up in the air while his left arm was holding the woman's legs and her holding around his neck. He fired a blast of energy up the cieling and flew right out the facility following behind the blast. The woman was obviously being attracted to him by the way things are going. "Wait, If I travel with you I'll draw attention and because I'm an enemy now. Beside I know a few ways to hide from the RRA. You leave and have a new life. And I'm sorry that we took away yours." He knew he was being sincere but deep down, he wants to kill her too. He puts her down and flies away "Thank you." he said in a low tone while he takes his leave.

β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…

CEOxJOE

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:45 pm
ANDROID #11User Image

KI: 230/230
ST: MAX
BP: 215

γ€Ž"Mission parameters unreceived, please advise."』

11 would land at the entrance to the laboratory. From the exterior, it did not seem to be in disarray. Walking inside, however, told a different story. Bodies littered the laboratory as 11 searched around. It seemed coming here might be a mistake. She might not find anyone here that could help with her mission. However, that was before she would get a signature on her internal scanners. Someone was left alive. 11 would make a b-line through the facility and to the lone scientist. However, she would be disheartened to see it was not the doctor. "Oh, I was hoping to find the doctor. However, you may be able to help me still." 11 would step closer. "I need to know my mission."

γ€Ž"I must fulfill my mission, whatever the cost."』

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:35 pm
User Image
β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…

↱◉ Name: Android #21/Koba| β—‰ Race: Android| β—‰ Universe: Seven| β—‰ Basepower: 155/155| β—‰ Stamina: MAX| β—‰ Kiai: 300/300

Right where he was about to take off from the hole he made at the ceiling of floors from the energy blast, someone comes inside the and not flinching from the bodies that were left in the facility. This woman was here looking for a doctor and whoever they might be, would help her with her mission. "When people meet, the first thing that should be done is an introduction before they ask for favors you know. " He says with a face of curiousness, that after he was able to kill ever single soldier and almost every scientist here with a light vital point attack instantly killed them with their bodies intact, a woman comes through without fear of being in this place and asks for help. He wonders if he should have stayed in his pod.

Ace Pilot Blitz

CEOxJOE

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:14 am
ANDROID #11User Image

A newcomer had approached 11 and the scientist. 11 would turn her attention to him, allowing the scientist to run off. "You misunderstand. We already know each other. She was one of the scientists who made me." 11 began scanning the individual before her. He put off now power, so therefore he must be an android himself. "You too are an Android. You must understand that I have to receive my mission."

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:20 pm
User Image

↱◉ Name: Android #21/Koba| β—‰ Race: Android| β—‰ Universe: Seven| β—‰ Basepower: 155/155| β—‰ Stamina: MAX| β—‰ Kiai: 290/300

He wasn't sure what she was saying is completely true. He knows already that he is an Android from the woman that 'resucued' him but he doesn't know what mission she is talking about. "I am aware of the fact that I
                                            m an Android, but what you are talking about, this mission, I do not...not. But what you're saying is true, then She has the answers. She is in the lower levels of this facility, said she had something to do before she leaves. She has a lot of explaining to do
                                            ." He kneels down and straightened his right hand and created an [Energy Blade]. 21 pierced the surface floor and while his right hand was still through he turned complete three hundred and sixty degree circle But stopped halfway. "Ready to meet our maker?"

Ace Pilot Blitz

CEOxJOE

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:05 pm
ANDROID #11User Image

"Our maker seems not to be here. I only see one bio signature."
11 would motion to the hole. "Please, finish so that we may meet this scientist and question her nonetheless." 11 still showed no emotion. It was obvious that her personality matrix was simplistic. Much unlike Android 21, and Android 7 that she had met earlier.

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:46 pm
User Image

↱◉ Name: Android #21/Koba| β—‰ Race: Android| β—‰ Universe: Seven| β—‰ Basepower: 155/155| β—‰ Stamina: MAX| β—‰ Kiai: 290/300

What she said was interesting. 'Our maker seems not to be here'. Then it would seem how they were made and by whom seem to be differ or something changed. Whatever's the case, they're questions will be answered. He completely cut the the surface floor with a circle under him to the lab thaat he scientist that let him out would be here.

Ace Pilot Blitz

CEOxJOE

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:14 pm
ANDROID #11User Image

Android 11 would drop down the hole first. She already had a lock on the scientist, so she would walk forward, scanning the rooms for any hazards as they walked through. "She is further into the facility. Her heart rate is increased, indicating stress of some sort."

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:25 pm
User Image

Android 21 followed behind the woman, who hasn't revealed herself "As you can see from the bodies around the facility, she had a very eventful day." Its perfectly normal to be very stressed when you see dead bodies and being a fugitive from a powerful organization. "What are going to do when you meet the doctor? And please be specific." he asked nonchalant manor. His question was ignored and would like to be answered.

Ace Pilot Blitz

CEOxJOE

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:18 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |β™’| Universe 7 |β™’| Android |β™’| BP: 310 |β™’|
                                                      |β™’| Main Theme - Heartful Cry |β™’|

✚ It was no more than a day since she left and Seven was already returning to the labs. Certainly not what she expected to happen or how, but here she was. Of course she knew the way so it didn't take too long to get there, or it shouldn't have. Needless to say, the android was nervous; facing her fears just to discover the truth. But when she arrived, she found herself not as prepared as she had thought. Sev came in through the same "exit" she flew out of before. To greet her return, there was now blood and viscera strewn about the floor. Corpses in lab coats and a the foul stench of death that made Seven feel sick. This was absolutely not her doing! "But...how?" she muttered, shocked eyes darting around the facility. And when they came to rest on Android #10's pod, she could clearly see it was empty. Of course she remembered destroying the pod #10 resided in; however, he body was nowhere to be found. "Did I...let him out? Is this...my fault?" she gasped. She stood frozen for a moment, pondering this horrible chain of events she may have caused. Truly, there were horrible people here that experimented on other humans and to what end? Yet here stood Android #7, lamenting their deaths that she indirectly caused. And if they were all dead, how would she find what she was looking for? "No! No wait! Their research and notes. It's all still here. I just have to find it!" That's right, she could not lose hope so quickly! And so began her search deeper into the laboratory.

[Overdrive Engine // Session 3 // Cooldown: 1/3]

β˜€γ€.MOOD.】 [Stressed]
                                                      β˜€γ€.THOUGHTS.】 ["...."]
                                                      β˜€γ€.COMPANY.】 [None]
                                                      β˜€γ€.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      β˜€γ€.STATS.】

β‡° Physical-Based Offense :: {4}
                                                      β‡° Energy-Based Offense :: {2}
                                                      β‡° Defense :: {3}
                                                      β‡° Speed :: {3}
                                                      β‡° Intelligence :: {4}
                                                      β‡° Stamina :: {∞}
                                                      β‡° Reflexes :: {1}
                                                      β‡° Ki :: {2}

β˜€γ€.INVENTORY.】

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:19 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |β™’| Universe 7 |β™’| Android |β™’| BP: 310 |β™’|
                                                      |β™’| Main Theme - Heartful Cry |β™’|

✚ Seven headed further into the laboratory, trudging along slowly and cautiously. She had no idea if there were any survivors, given the carnage she witnessed. It was as if this place had been turned into a morgue with the amount of dead she passed. Android #10 could still be lurking around or even other androids that could be considered dangerous. It was likely that a fight would ensue from the confrontation, something she'd like to avoid. Then again...she wondered if she should engage. If she had the power to stop them from creating more havoc, shouldn't she? "But I don't..." she started to try convincing herself otherwise. That was when the voice of two people were brought to her attention, hearing them just up ahead. Still just as cautious, she would approach quietly to avoid detection. Peering around the corner, she would be gifted with a familiar face, one she had hoped not to see again. Android #11, the same redhead girl she met in the Rocky Area, was here! '...Who is that with her? Another Android? Maybe...' the girl thought to herself. She also wondered if Eleven also participated in the killing, although given their prior interaction, that wouldn't make any sense. Rather than her, it was the taller male that made her nervous as she knew next to nothing about him. No, getting involved may not be the best decision in this scenario. Seven had her own mission she was here to accomplish - finding the central database.

[Overdrive Engine // Session 3 // Cooldown: 2/3]

β˜€γ€.MOOD.】 [Worried / Hopeful]
                                                      β˜€γ€.THOUGHTS.】 ["More Androids..."]
                                                      β˜€γ€.COMPANY.】 [None]
                                                      β˜€γ€.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      β˜€γ€.STATS.】

β‡° Physical-Based Offense :: {4}
                                                      β‡° Energy-Based Offense :: {2}
                                                      β‡° Defense :: {3}
                                                      β‡° Speed :: {3}
                                                      β‡° Intelligence :: {4}
                                                      β‡° Stamina :: {∞}
                                                      β‡° Reflexes :: {1}
                                                      β‡° Ki :: {2}

β˜€γ€.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      qqq[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Sun Gun Attack - The user hides in a fireball and shoots fire ki blasts from within it.

qqq[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Dynamite Kick - Although it appears to be a normal kick, it causes a small ki based explosion on the target a second later.

✧ Meteor Combination - First, the user charges at the opponent and knees them away. Then, they attack the opponent with a powerful barrage of kicks, ending with a heavy kick to their stomach. When the opponent lays on the ground paralyzed, the user jumps up in the air and fires a Super Kamehameha down at the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage.

qqq[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Flight
                                                      ✧ Afterimage Technique

qqq[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Sky Zapper - The assault begins by sending the opponent into the air with a swift flip kick, then chasing the opponent into the air and connecting a knee kick into the stomach, a spin kick to the head, followed by a second spin kick to the jaw. It continues with a third to the face to send the opponent spinning, followed by another spin kick to slice the stomach, a slap to the head and then a hard kick to send the opponent flying mid-air. Finally, the practitioner chases their victim with a final striking sky kick to send them plummeting to the ground taking massive amounts of damage.

✧ Nova Star - A huge ball of fire charges in a spiral, the user holding the energy sphere and charging it in a fashion similar to the Kamehameha. Then the energy sphere is fired at the opponent, inflicting high damage through a fiery explosion.

CEOxJOE
                                                      Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:24 am
User Image

"I wonder what she needed that she still has to stay?" he thought of why the woman was staying when there would be soldiers to come and scout on the trouble. "we're passing the training facility and the woman must be passed that area. And ...you still havn't answered why you need the woman."

Ace Pilot Blitz

Youko Kenshi

β€’ Planet Earth

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas