Submit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In the center of a quaint, flower and fountain filled little park sits a rather tacky looking booth, covered with Superstar Authority branding. The slick plastic covering and strobing lights of the chitin-plated construction look cheap and garish in comparison to the stark yet gentle layout of Four Frond's flower gardens. In fact, a troll in Superstar Authority branded clothing is having a quiet yet heated argument with a few locals on the far side of the path over the booths 'So-Called Royally Authorized right' to 'loudly blast' its 'disgusting, howling garbage boxes'. The booths speakers remain turned off, and the tired look on the Superstar Authority representations' face suggests this is a battle that they are losing. Despite a few stick in the muds, there is a reasonably large crowd milling around the booth, or stopping at it as they pass by. The center of attention seems to be the display cases full of merchandise, and troll in the center of the booth.

A few trolls in Superstar Authority branded clothing circle the crowd, passing pre-signed swag out to the crowd.

Ely Z's booth looks as if it'd be right at home in the woods where she hails from; small violet-like blossoms are bundled together and tied on all corners of her station, wherever possible. Despite the booth's overall theme being the same hemoanon grey she bears, the aforementioned flowers add punctuation of color in all sorts of hues.Background music plays the whole time, and alternates between soothing instrumentals and catchy, light pop. Upon closer inspection, the fabric for the tablecloth is actually rather nice, and there are little stands which her give-away items sit on.

Ely Z is also at the stand! At the moment she seems a little distracted, running around and straightening up her area. Once in a while she'll pause, stare at it from the front... and then panic and dash off to put out something she forgot. Today her Hanfu is much more casual than the day she stood on stage, but still carried the same hemoanon grey color. A large lusus sits in the background too, nibbling on root vegetables. Its very fluffy, but rather skiddish!

Signed Items Available

• A glossy colour poster of Ely Z striking a pose for the camera.
  • Embroidered Hanfu, courtesy of Chaeng Zumeng! (Anyone who comes within a foot of them gets to hear Ely Z chatter endlessly about them)
  • Small glass tea light holders, courtesy of The Glass Shack! (Ely Z has a couple on display with many colored candles, and seems rather fond of them)
  • Exquisite Jeweled Perfumes, courtesy of Eridia Tsifer! (Her favorite scent comes from the Ashen bottles, just ask her!)
  • Expensive Sunglasses and Goggles from Lorata Gorgos (It should be noted Ely Z is sporting a pair of sunglasses herself, and treats them like they are sacred)
  • Polaroid Cameras from The Nightly Grind (They aren't cheap! Ely Z refuses to say they are! She also enjoys taking photos with one of the people who come by, with permission of course)

Civilians
If you want to pick up an item, use the code below along with min 100 words of rp. Special requests are not guaranteed to be granted, so if they are not, assume you got your item from one of the booth helpers rather than the idol, and was not able to ask for the specific request.

[quote="USERNAME"][b]Oooh! Please! I want one of those!
[/b][b]Name:[/b] troll name w link to journal
[b]Swag:[/b] item requested
[b]Request:[/b] special request ie 'can you write 'to so and so'', 'can we have a photo', 'can i have a hug', 'do you have this in my blood colour', 'lets fight!!!'[/quote]

Competitors & Sponsors
You can improve the crowd's like for you and your chances of making a big splash (ie winning) by answering requests from civilians. While competitors should be ideally taking as many requests as they can handle, sponsors can also help ease the workload by fielding care of requests that they can logically take care of (ie request for custom signing; can rp 'passing the request along'. request for a photo; 'i'm better to look at, take a photo with me instead!'). Once a competitor or sponsor has replied to a request it can be considered complete, no more posts are necessary from a game mechanics pov (though further roleplay is fine if desired).  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm
USERNAME
Oooh! Please! I want one of those!
Name: Selune
Swag: Embroidered Hanfu
Request: Can you show me how to embroider your favorite flower?

Se'lune was not exactly sure about this whole super star thing. She wanted to go see Autumn, and there were some other rebels who had entered under aliases, but being in a big city was just so weird! The greenblood was not exactly sure what to do with herself as she wandered here and there, looking at the booths from afar. Her eyes scanned one booth and then did a double-take as she spotted a beautiful pattern. The winged troll moved over to the booth and put her hands on the embroidered dress, stroking it. It was so beautiful! She looked up at the person the booth was advertising and tried to gather some courage to ask the girl about the item. But, the hemoanaon girl had a whole booth dedicated to herself... Se'lune suddenly felt very shy. Talking to a celebrity was so daunting. Luckily Obachan nudged the girl, and Se'lune stepped up. "This is really pretty." Se'lune said, petting the beautiful cloth lovingly.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:06 am
        "Ah!" Truth be told, Ely Z hadn't had too many people at her booth just yet. Maybe all her nervous tittering about had tricked people into thinking she was still deep in setup process... gah!

Yet someone came! Someone very cute, and quite unusual. "Welcome!" Another kid! That was new... and oh! She had... wings? "Oh my..." Ely Z couldn't help but put her hands to her mouth for a moment before putting down her hands again, grinning. "I'm sorry its just... you're really pretty!" Then, she noticed where Selune's interest was dedicated and her pumpbiscuit soared. "You really think its pretty? My sister worked hard to make them all... you should get one!" With a little giggle, Ely tilted her head. "Not being pushy... just... they are pretty and so are you... sometime if you get one, you should stop by our hive so she can tailor it to you..."

Ducking behind her counter for a bit, there was a rustling sound (not to mention, the sound of something clearly falling over) and Ely Z popped back up with an embroidery hoop with the beginnings of a small pattern. "I'm trying to learn how to make flowers as pretty as she does... do you want to see?" Despite being in charge of it, Ely left from behind her booth to come next to Selune and show her the delicate blossoms. "To be honest... we just call them Snow flowers, I'm not sure their real name."

"Oh... excuse me, I feel awful rambling like this... what is your name? I'm Ely Z."

micillia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:53 pm
skyli peep
Oooh! Please! I want one of those!
Name: Sephos Arbola
Swag: Embroidered hanfu
Request: Do you have one in my blood color?

Sephos was drawn, like a bee to a flower, by the beautiful clothing on display. He had his supplies, he could go back home, he could puzzle over the odd letter he'd gotten from Punkie... but he didn't want to leave without that.

"This is real nice..." he said breathlessly, running his rough hands over the soft fabric. "This is really, really nice..." He looked up, a little unbelieving. "Can I have this?" It looked like it would fit him too, and ... oh, the embroidery, oh the beautiful colors, oh the eye-filling beauty of it. Sephos really wanted it.

"D'you got it in green? And... How d'you get it on?" he asked, almost unable to stop putting his hand to the fabric. He noted... and ignored... the other greenblood. He was going to mind his business, get the pretty pretty clothing, and figure it out from there...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Historical & Archived Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items