quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:13 pm
User Image

A slick, Superstar Authority-branded booth sits in the middle of a packed food court in one of NHC's many bustling Shopping Stems. The chitin plating-styled plastic is curved and polished, reflecting the many lights attached to it that flash on and off to the beat of Superstar Authority's perky and horribly catchy opening theme song. Clear plastic shelving has been arranged on either side of the booth, touting an array of various knick knacks, lit by more flashing, strobing lights. Around them are plastered signs advertising various businesses, individuals, and of course, Superstar Authority. A long, winding line has been set up before it, marked out with stanchions and a fuzzy grey carpet, for the crowds of trolls who are already lining up to get a better look at the troll lounging in the center of the booth.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:30 pm

A few trolls in Superstar Authority branded clothing circle the crowd, passing pre-signed swag out to the crowd.

The booth is decorated with red beads and golden accents, with red and golden shades covering the top. The entirety of the front area is decked out in beads and careful design choices, and in the front stands Zindel, flooded with trolls who have come for an autograph. To the side is an area specifically for picture taking, while in front of Zindel are many sponsored items.

User Image

Signed Items Available

• A glossy colour poster of the Sultry Star striking a pose for the camera.
  • A bobblehead of the Sultry Star! Comes with a signed card.
    User Image
  • A red, dancing chick, courtesy of Death Dancers! Can be signed.
  • A skull-themed shot glass, sponsored by Underworld! Comes with a signed card.
  • Sultry Star themed cupcakes, sponsored by Cerise's Bakery! Comes with a signed card.
  • Wristbands with a feather decal and fancy writing that says 'Phoenix Down', sponsored by Phoenix Down! Comes with a signed card.

Civilians
If you want to pick up an item, use the code below along with min 100 words of rp. Special requests are not guaranteed to be granted, so if they are not, assume you got your item from one of the booth helpers rather than the idol, and was not able to ask for the specific request.

[quote="quite uneventful"][b]Oooh! Please! I want one of those!
[/b][b]Name:[/b] troll name w link to journal
[b]Swag:[/b] item requested
[b]Request:[/b] special request ie 'can you write 'to so and so'', 'can we have a photo', 'can i have a hug', 'do you have this in my blood colour', 'lets fight!!!'[/quote]

Competitors & Sponsors
You can improve the crowd's like for you and your chances of making a big splash (ie winning) by answering requests from civilians. While competitors should be ideally taking as many requests as they can handle, sponsors can also help ease the workload by fielding care of requests that they can logically take care of (ie request for custom signing; can rp 'passing the request along'. request for a photo; 'i'm better to look at, take a photo with me instead!'). Once a competitor or sponsor has replied to a request it can be considered complete, no more posts are necessary from a game mechanics pov (though further roleplay is fine if desired).  

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:19 pm
quite uneventful
Oooh! Please! I want one of those!
Name: Avvisi
Swag: A bobblehead of the Sultry Star! Comes with a signed card.
Request: Make it out to a fan!

Avvisi was taking advantage of the wonderful event, re-visiting all the trolls of her home town that she had interviewed, which was all of them. She would need to make the trek out to some of the other cities, but for now this is what she was up to. The tealblood was all smiles and sparkle eyes as her and her lusus Soh wandered the booths. Avvisi pointed to the booth of someone she remembered interviewing. Soh looked over the available items, and then honked at the selection. She had seen jewelry at other booths, she hinted to Avvisi. The tealblood nodded to her lusus, they would go get some of the more spendy items laaater! For now she had a star to talk to! "Hey! Its the Sultry Star!" Avvisi yelled, getting the redblood's attention. "Looks like a nice booth! Could i get this signed?" The girl asked, pushing forward a bobblehead doll.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:06 pm
      Zindel glanced up at the sound of a familiar voice. "Oh, hey! I remember you. Thanks, kid, sure thing." He was a little nervous, but he managed a proper scribble of his name on the card along with a fairly okay looking message-- Thanks for the support! He handed it over to the tealblood, smiling brightly. "Thanks again!" He grinned at her. "Be sure to vote for me!" He lifted his hand up for a highfive. It felt like a better alternative than a wink could ever be. "C'mon, don't leave me hanging!"

Micillia
<3 <3

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:35 am

Deimos had not intended to come to this... nonsense. Bloodfest had been enough large crowds for him, but Cerpin had somehow gotten him wrapped up in this nonsense as advertisement. He'd had enough though and wanted to return to his hive - he wasn't even getting paid for this! He'd figured out which stars Cerpin was sponsoring and had decided that the purpleblood was probably hanging out with one of them- he'd tell the other boy he was done and then be on his way. Not even a chance to hang out with Perore was enough to keep him as a walking advertisement.

The first booth belonged to someone named 'Sultry Star' -- Deimos had not watched the introductions on TV, he had no idea who any of these people were. He probably should have looked into it. Upon arriving to the booth, he looked around for Cerpin, but didn't see him. "Is Cerpin Sugall here?" He had meant to ask a booth attendant, but it seemed that Sultry Star himself was the closest person to him- not that Dei was really paying attention to that- he'd barely glanced over to see someone that looked like an attendant and then resumed looking around the booth, mild irritation clearly on his face.

quite uneventful
he will ask for a thing soon u wu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:34 pm
quite uneventful
Oooh! Please! I want one of those!
Name: Faithe Keeper
Swag: cupcakes
Request: Take a picture with me~

"Sorry I'm late!" Faithe hurried through the crowd towards Zindel. "I was trying to find something red to wear to show my support," she twirled with a little giggle, "What do you think?" Honestly it was a pretty normal Faithe outfit, some dress she'd found somewhere, but there was a red sash tied around her waist. It looked closer to Ephias's color than his, but who cared about little details like that, right? Or the fact that she was actually late because she'd kept getting sidetracked by other booths.

"Here, I found one of these somewhere, let's take a picture to celebrate! I'm so excited for youuu!" Never slowing down she whirled and lifted the camera to snap a picture that would hopefully include them both. Then she dropped it in her bag and descended on the cupcakes like a whirlwind. Munching happily on one, she found an unopened box to sit on and settled in. It was clear she intended to stay.

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara, with her redblooded assistant in tow, tried to hurry Ephias over to the booth she wanted to check on. She just wanted to make sure Zindel wasn't flirting too much. I mean, he had said he was hers, that meant something. I mean, she certainly wasn't going to come out publicly about her feelings for Zindel yet, a blueblood liking a lowblood? Not exactly classy, but she still expected him to keep his promise, his promise of being hers. The blueblood's eyes were raised as it appeared the booth was quite a bit busy with fans. She smirked and looked at Ephias, "Wow, look at Zindel, finally earning his keep." She smiled at all the attention her dancer was getting, just imagining the beetles, when her eyes found Etsali's. For a moment, Chiara was uncertain. Etsali loved Zindel. She had just told Zindel she loved him. The blueblood furrowed her brow. How the hell was Zindel getting all this attention!? She looked him over and sighed. She had done too good of a job, it was all her fault. The blueblood pushed all personal feelings down, deep down.

She held Ephias's arm tighter, leaning into him a little as she guided him along. "Faithe!" The blueblood called to the orangeblood girl, throwing on a smug smirk. "Looking out for your lover-boy, nice." The blueblood said, nodding with fake approval. It was what she had hired the girl to do. The blueblood leaned in, still keeping Ephias close. "Hes a little tied up at the moment, but don't worry ill send you some good pics later, something a little more personal." Chiara winked at Etsali. "But for now, how bout you take a picture with me? Here, we can even get Degras in it. I know hes not exactly Zindel level, but hes cute, isent he?" The blueblood turned to a random fan and told them to hold the camera, then hugged both Etsali and Ephias around the middle, herself inbetween the two. "Say Lactos Milk!" Chiara said as the camera flashed. "There, thanks for coming by Faithe!" Chiara called, turning to get ride of some more crazy Zindel fans.

Green Minuet

quite uneventful

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara was helping Zindel out, manning the booth for the redblood. She was enthusiastically throwing the line of fans swag as they had to wait in a line for a picture with Zindel, cheering and generally having a hoot. Inside, she felt hallow... She had forgotten about Etsali's feelings for Zindel. Then a name caought her ear and her head snapped towards it. Cerpin. God, now Cerpin was involved with Zindel too?! The blueblood slapped on a smile, and faced the boy who had uttered Cerpin's name. "Looking for Cerpin? How can i help you?"

Green Minuet

quite uneventful
<3

nepsah
blame quite razz

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:16 am

Deimos blinked- turning to look at the person who'd addressed him. By that point he'd come to realize that Cerpin was not there and that he'd wasted his time. "I'm just trying to track him down." He responded, and edged away as a fan of the Sultry Star got a little... too enthusiastic for his taste. If it weren't obvious why Deimos would want to see Cerpin at first, it probably was after another look over. He was decked out in Underworld merchandise - complete with a temporary tattoo stuck to his forehead. Good going.

"He hasn't been by here, has he?" He probably should have asked which booth Cerpin would be hanging out at - but hey, hindsight was 20/20.

Micillia
whoopwhoop flavor rping hell ye

Historical & Archived Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces