=>[MINI-META] Peachick's Meet and Greet

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The wide sprawling pathways of this entertainment complex are a little congested tonight, as trolls stop and gather around the bright, bouncing, glittery and attention grabbing Superstar Authority booth. The lights dancing out of the smooth chitin plated sides of the structure reflect off the wide domed window that it's set in front of, drawing even the most glitter-jaded of pedestrians as they pass by. The aggressively catchy tune of the Superstar Authority theme song blasts out loudly in an attempt to drown the music played by the complex's own speakers, and trolls near the booth have to shout to be heard. With opened and unopened boxes of cheap but attractive free merchandise stacked behind a few sharp eyed security drones, even trolls uninterested in the whole event are stopping by to try and grab something for no cost. However, most at least stop to try and have a few seconds of chatter with the center of attention, the troll in the center of the booth.

A few trolls in Superstar Authority branded clothing circle the crowd, passing pre-signed swag out to the crowd.

Peachick sits behind the counter, smiling beneath the hood of her trademark mascot costume. At least, as long as there are people around clamoring for attention or items. Whenever she thinks anyone might not be looking, she can be seen fidgeting uneasily and, on rare occasions, scribbling frantically into a small journal. Her lusus is standing beside the booth, too big to fit inside but more than happy to preen for attention himself. The booth itself has had small decorations added to make it more suited to Peachick's tastes, little presentations of seaglass and some streamers in her favorite colors of purple, teal, and pink.

Signed Items Available

• A glossy colour poster of Peachick striking a pose for the camera.
  • Designer sneakers in purple. Provided by Modadi Balloa!
  • Cheap polaroid cameras. Provided by The Nightly Grind!
  • A small glass tea light holder. Provided by The Glass Shack!
  • Wristbands with a feather decal and fancy writing that says 'Phoenix Down'!
  • Fruit and veggie trays, with the center of the tray containing food carved into the shape of Peachick's horns. Provided by Cart Wheeling Deals!

Civilians
If you want to pick up an item, use the code below along with min 100 words of rp. Special requests are not guaranteed to be granted, so if they are not, assume you got your item from one of the booth helpers rather than the idol, and was not able to ask for the specific request.

[quote="KitsuneAura"][b]Oooh! Please! I want one of those!
[/b][b]Name:[/b] troll name w link to journal
[b]Swag:[/b] item requested
[b]Request:[/b] special request ie 'can you write 'to so and so'', 'can we have a photo', 'can i have a hug', 'do you have this in my blood colour', 'lets fight!!!'[/quote]

Competitors & Sponsors
You can improve the crowd's like for you and your chances of making a big splash (ie winning) by answering requests from civilians. While competitors should be ideally taking as many requests as they can handle, sponsors can also help ease the workload by fielding care of requests that they can logically take care of (ie request for custom signing; can rp 'passing the request along'. request for a photo; 'i'm better to look at, take a photo with me instead!'). Once a competitor or sponsor has replied to a request it can be considered complete, no more posts are necessary from a game mechanics pov (though further roleplay is fine if desired).  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:49 pm
KitsuneAura
Oooh! Please! I want one of those!
Name: Static
Swag: Designer sneakers in purple. Provided by Modadi Balloa!
Request: Can you just make it out to Static? Er, if its okay..

Static was walking around the booths, the excitement of the event bringing even this shy blueblood out of his cave. He still felt awful whenever he saw any part of his lusus, and although the teen kept close to his parental unit, he tried his hardest to not look at the beast even a little. The blueblood was still enjoying himself, in a fashion, and when he saw the unmistakable shade of purple, and then they symbol that fallowed, he made sure to weave his way over to that booth. It was Tzofia! He hadn't talked to her much since, well, things. He kinda figured she didn't want to be reminded of the incident, and his scars were a pretty blatantly bright reminder. Still, he wanted to show his support for the girl. "Peachick..." Static mumbled to himself, "Thats a really cute name..." The boy rubbed his arm nervously, taking a quick glance down at his shoes, before he continued. "Its, uh, its really um, cool to see you Tzofia."" The boy mentally slapped himself in the face. Cool? It was probably a bad reminder for her to see him, how was that cool?!  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:36 pm
Tzofia had been very careful, so far, not to accidentally introduce herself with her real name instead of Peachick. It wasn't as if she would be very hard to recognize out of costume if anyone was looking, but it still seemed a little safer, somehow, to treat Peachick as an alter ego. So hearing her real name while she hurriedly reached for her pen made her stop and do a double take to see again just who had handed her the sneakers. It had been a long while since she'd last seen him, but even though he'd gotten older, he was unmistakable.

"Static," she gasped, and then gave one of her more genuine little smiles. His scars might have been a reminder of- of how they'd met, but she owed him her life. "It's good to see you too. Have you, um, have you been doing well?" Belatedly she remembered the sneakers sitting in front of her and she scribbled on her autograph as she waited for him to answer. For Static, thank you so much! -Peachick

Micillia
heart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:39 am
KitsuneAura
Name: Philip Inflem
Swag: A glossy colour poster of Peachick striking a pose for the camera.
Request: sign the poster 'to my dear philip' please! and then dance with me!

"There you are! Remember me?" Philip was heard before seen. Pushing his way through the crowd of trolls wandering through the various booths, the young detective made his way over. He'd met Tzofia earlier and been very curious about her ever since! She seemed like a more shy and nervous troll so it was interesting to see her put herself out there like this! He admired the guts it took to enter a popularity contest like this!

"I'll take one of those posters! Sign it for me, it'll be worth a lot once you're famous, right?" The orangeblood grinned, trying to be encouraging. At the sight of the other blueblood already talking to her, he let the boy respond while being reminded that he'd lost his own blueblooded partner! He glanced over his shoulder to check if Kwelin was making his way over yet. Trying to be polite he tried to let Static talk with her a little longer but struggled to restrain himself from intruding on them. It was a battle he would lose.

"I brought a friend to come say hi too but he got caught up at another booth. Maybe you can help me kill some time and do one of your dances with me?" The boy asked, wondering if getting Peachick to do a short performance might catch the attention of others passing through and draw them in. He wasn't as graceful a dancer as her but he was a fun dancer wanted to help her feel safe and confident to get things started! And hell, everyone loved a fun dance party, right?

"What do you say? Will you dance with me?" Philip tipped his hat to her and then offered a hand.

Micillia
Quoted since I wasn't sure if Static wants to hang around! Feel free to join in the dancing!

Yamashii
Get over here buddyyyyy and bring the pepe punkin plz lol

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:35 pm
Kwelin approached, carrying the gourd he'd received from the other booth. He wasn't sure what he was going to do with it yet but it had seemed rude to give it back. But now it was kind of embarrassing to carry around. No one else had a gourd.

"Philip, is this your friend?" He looked Tzofia up and down in her costume with an eyebrow raised. Leave it to the odd brownblood to have equally odd companions. His eyes caught sight of Static and he wondered where the other blueblood could have gotten those scars from. They looked impressive but also painful. He couldn't imagine the agony an injury like that would feel like just after receiving it.

"W-why are we dancing." Kwelin did not compute. This was weird and flustering. But everyone else was doing it? He attempted to step side to side along to whatever imaginary beat was going on. It was stiff, awkward and somewhat humiliating but it was all he was willing to do. Dancing wasn't really a strong point for him. He would remember this and take lessons on his own to get better than that a*****e Philip as revenge for subjecting him to this.

Micillia

KitsuneAura

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:14 pm
Static blushed, happy that the soon to be famous superstar was happy to see him. "Im, um, im doing pretty, well, yeah. Uh, so, are you going to get into all, um, all this music and stuff?" Static asked, shifting from foot to foot. He stepped aside as some other fans came by, and was amazed when a small hemoanamous kid just walked right up to the purpleblood and asked her to dance. For a second he taken aback. Who just goes up and asks a purpleblood to dance? Then he felt his face go hot as another blueblood eyed his markings. He still didn't know to feel about them, but then dancing happened. He watched as everyone started moving to the beat, and felt inclined to join in. As the hemoanamous kid seemed to want to dance with Tzofia, Static figured he might as well ask the blueblood to dance then. "h-hi! Im Static!" The boy said, shuffling over to the kid, "do you..... want to .... dance?"

Yamashii

Doutei

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:52 pm
"Um, Peapop just wanted me to try, so-" A louder voice cut through the murmur of the crowd and Tzofia gasped again at the sight of another familiar face. "Philip? H-hello!" She nodded and quickly reached for a poster to sign, though what was visible of her face turned purple at the thought of something being worth more just because she was on it. Did he really think she was going to become famous? She'd gone into this sure she didn't have a chance. She didn't want to think about possibly winning.

She nodded again as he mentioned a friend, finishing her signature with a little flourish. To my dear Philip! -Peachick. Before she could hand it over to him and thank him for coming, however, he continued his request. She blinked in surprise, glancing from the tipped hat to the outstretched hand, and then stepped out from around the counter of her booth and reached out to take it.

"I'll do my best!" She answered with a little, half-embarrassed laugh. Then she tugged him into a little dance, easy to follow and a little silly. "Here, try this!" She waved a hand (wing?) to Kwelin as he arrived, and luckily was already too flushed to blush anymore at how confused he seemed. When he started to dance as well, still holding onto that gourd, and then Static offered to join in with him, she laughed again, delighted.

Doutei
Yamashii
Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:43 pm
KitsuneAura
Name: Psykgi Mentha
Swag: Phoenix Down Bakery Wristband!
Request: Lets actually introduce ourselves.

"Hello, hello!" Psykgi said cheerfully, approaching what... appeared to be a dance party? She hadn't met Tzofia officially, but she knew of her, had seen her around, and she definitely knew Static and Calida. "Hope I'm not interrupting, haha!" she said, standing back to watch. Two.. three... kids and a teen. She knew only two of them, but either way... it was quite a sight. "I'll take one of these - gosh, isn't Phoenix down a great bakery - and, well..."

"I'm Psykgi Mentha - I'm Calida's neighbor. It's great to meet you... mind if i join you... peachick?  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:52 pm
"O-oh, hello!" She didn't want to stop dancing, but she couldn't just ignore a new guest either. Being a center of attention was a lot of stress like that, always trying to juggle conversations and expectations. The purpleblood settled this one by spinning around and continuing the dance, her new position facing the redblood more pointedly. She'd seen her before, she knew, and even talked to her once, though very briefly. Psykgi seemed very polite, but she hoped she wasn't mad about how quickly she'd run off that time.

"You're a friend of Calida's?" She hesitated a moment, and then moved in closer, lowering her voice. With the ongoing music and crowd noise, it would probably be hard but not impossible for Psykgi to hear. "I'm, um, Tzofia." Then she held out a hand and spoke up louder again. "Did you want to dance with us?"

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:34 pm
"Oh gosh, I'd like to think so!" Psykgi said. Good neighbors? Yes! Friends? Quite possibly.

Psykgi stretched her neck a little and then took Tzofia's hand. "But of course! Don't mind if I do!" she said, laughing, "I was not expecting a dance party in the middle of the street, but I do love to dance!" she gave Tzofia a playful wink, "I bet it'll bring a bunch of people to your stall!

KitsuneAura

Doutei

Yamashii

Micillia

((Joining the dance party))  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:46 pm
KitsuneAura
Name: Kerras Farron
Swag: Fruit tray
Request: A peacock feather

For a long while, Kerras had hung back intimidated by all the bright lights and noise. As the hubbub began to settle and the crowds dispersed however, they found their courage and began to edge forward. To their surprise, they saw the purpleblooded superstar fidgeting anxiously behind the counter. She had not yet noticed them (they were very good at hiding when they wanted to) and seemed preoccupied by her own thoughts. The sight bolstered the tealblood. Pulling down their hood, they approached the booth with more confidence.

The purpleblood spotted them coming. A brief expression of surprise broke over her face, but she replaced it an instant later with a warm smile. Kerras smiled back shyly and shuffled their feet. All at once they felt nervous again. The purpleblood seemed nice enough, but they could not shake the feeling. Perhaps it was because she seemed so nice. After a few seconds of embarrassing silence, they finally mustered up the will to speak.

“Ah, um...” Well, maybe not. Their voice faltered, and they fumbled for words. They turned their gaze to the counter, where they traced their fingers over one of the fruit tray. They pulled it towards them, more as something to distract themself with than out of any desire to actually keep it. Words were not coming. At last they were left with no choice but to resign themself to silence.

“I really liked your performance!” they signed with timid enthusiasm. “I saw it over the grubtube in the main square in New Hemisect and thought you were amazing...” She looked lost. Kerras deflated somewhat. Disheartened but not defeated, they chewed their lip thoughtfully. After a moment they pointed towards one of the feathers on the purpleblood's costume.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:58 pm
"Oh!" Tzofia found herself pausing from her dance again to greet another newcomer. She glanced at the others before moving over towards the tealblood, smiling a little. "Did you have a request for me? I can, um, sign a card to go with the fruit or...? A feather?" She hadn't planned for feathers! She glanced over her shoulder as much as her mask would allow and then frantically towards Peapop. "Just a second!" After some whispering with her lusus, she disappeared behind the counter and then abruptly returned, holding out a smaller white peacock feather.

"Do you like this one?"

Green Minuet

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:26 am
      △ Kerras Farron

Kerras' face lit up when the purpleblood returned with a feather in hand. An enormous smile spread across their features. “Ah! Thank you!” they said. They spoke aloud this time, too delighted with the gift to feel nervous. They turned the feather around in the light, admiring the iridescence it shone with under Alternia's moons. It seemed to shine with pink and green light. Their mouth parted in wonder.

After a moment they returned their gaze to Tzofia and beamed. “It's so pretty! Like you!” Then, remembering their manners, they clapped their hands to their sides and gave a deep, stiff bow.

KitsuneAura

Historical & Archived Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff