Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
TBD (Luna x Neko) [O][Yu][I-A][O]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CelestialInsomniac

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:30 am
User Image

▢◯▢◯▢◯▢◯▢

Some insight on Eeva Lahti:

Name: As shown above
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 105 lbs.
Brunette
Hazel eyes
SO: Lesbian

Snooty, Conceited, has a quick temper, does not like being told no, is very sheltered, as much as you would think she is outgoing she's not (introvert), and loves her "me time".

Synopsis:

Eeva Lahti, the EEVA LAHTI. The world's most conceited woman (in her eyes). After getting out of a long term, suffocating relationship she decided to venture off to the city. No matter how worried her friends were she gave the craigslist apartment listings a try. Something new, right? Most people would think it's eerie to do something as crazy as this but she gave it a shot. Little did she know, her roommate was FULL of surprises. But, she was all out of options with no where else to go. What was she going to do?

▢◯▢◯▢◯▢◯▢

User Image

{OOC: I may revise the synopsis later, but it would contain the same context. Just different wording.}

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:59 pm
User Image

Name: Isabella "Isa" Mae
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 108 lbs
Black hair
Brown eyes
SO: Pansexual

Though, sometimes she has a resting b***h face, Isa is a sweet, energetic girl. She is often the "mommy" friend, nurturing and taking over the responsibilities that other's aren't willing to take over. Extroverted, uptight, selfless, and maybe sometimes too overbearing.

Synopsis:
After the end of a certain relationship, it was hard for Isa to even think about being in another relationship or well moving on in general. She tried her hardest to keep her mind busy and let herself stay distracted. She ended up moving in with a friend in an entirely different city. Wanting a new perspective on life. To start all over in a sense. However, her "friend" left her to move in with a significant other and left her with the burden of all the bills. Unsure what else to do, she posted an add on Craigslist, hoping to get a normal person that would respond to her add. The person she got was maybe more than she asked for.

User ImageUser Image

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

CelestialInsomniac

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:13 pm
User Image

▢◯▢◯▢◯▢◯▢

"What to do...what to do?" Eeva sighed. Her so called "friend"
couldn't take her attitude any longer and told her in the nicest way possible to 'get the freak out'. Irritated she proceeded to skim through the craigslist apartment ads.

"This looks promising." Biting her lip she took a screenshot of the ad and left the coffee shop. This has to work...if not I'm out of luck. All of the "other" listings seemed too sketchy and the requirements were too perplexed for Eeva.

For what felt like miles she finally arrived at the location. The facility was nice, not too shabby to be honest. "Smile...just smile." Murmuring as she took a deep breath in, she buzzed.

"Hi, I saw your listing on craigslist. I was wondering if we could chitchat, and view your home." Gulping she waited anxiously.

▢◯▢◯▢◯▢◯▢

User Image

{OOC: Hope this is okay for the starting post.}

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 3:48 am
User Image

Isa lounged on the comfort of her couch, reading a mystery book. Her mind strayed from the words here and there, so she barely processed the story. She just had so much on her mind after being left with no roommate. Then, resorting to Craigslist. Sometimes or well as of recent there's been some questionable people on the website. At this rate, her only condition was this person not be a serial killer.

A sigh escaped her mouth. I'm being paranoid again. I need to get a grip. She resumed reading, eyes following along each word.
A sudden sound brought her back to reality. She listened to the female voice. Strangely, it seemed familiar, but she thought nothing of it. She slipped off the couch, moving forward and toward the entrance.

She opened up. The sight infront of her elicited a gasp from her mouth. "E-Eeva?" Butterflies raged in her stomach. Let's just say she was very acquainted with the girl just ahead of her. She took in a breath in an attempt to calm herself, deciding to handle this maturely. "How are you?" She gave a smile, moving aside and made a welcoming gesture. "You can come inside." The truth is, Isa could feel every single wound rip right back open again. It hurt.

User ImageUser Image

I wasn't sure of the set up so I hope I didn't screw up!

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

CelestialInsomniac

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:30 am
User Image

▢◯▢◯▢◯▢◯▢

Her heart stopped momentarily, is this really happening?

Izzy...How in the hell do I get Izzy? Perfect.

She forced a smile and entered her humble abode. "Izzy, I'm alright I could be better." This was hard, she couldn't even look her straight in the eye. Clearing her throat she continued, "how have you been?" Two months, that's how long it's been since they've been around each other. Their relationship was so toxic, but addicting. Like a bad habit. Being around her brought back those feelings.

She gulped taking a seat, "so you need a roommate?" Eeva and Izzy, together in one room? Something she assumed would become irrelevant. But, even if she didn't want too she was out of options and Miss Eeva Lahti can't take no for an answer. The money she did have was not near enough for her to live on her own, plus she's in the process of getting a new job.

She has to make this count.

▢◯▢◯▢◯▢◯▢

User Image

{OOC: Not at all!}

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out