Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Completely and Utterly Offended (Chiara - Elidae)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara smiled to herself. Things were going well! Sure the weird thing with Azreal was a little sneaky, and had revenge written all over it, but for the most part, Chiara was on the rode of good intentions and better actions. She was a little curious as to why her pile of sponsor applications was missing one particularly bubbly yellowblood, but hey, that just meant she got to call the girl into her office. Chiara smiled, she... was interested in Elidae in a black way, a bit, and figured this might actually be Elidae playing black back at her. It probably wasn't, but Elidae was much more than what she pretended to be, she acted like a good girl, but there were plots and plans in that girl's thinkpan, at least in the back, waiting. Either way, wouldn't hurt to ask for a meeting with the girl, if not to just flirt then to at least say hi.

blackbird cake

Micillia

Dapper Duck

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:24 pm
    By her nature, Elidae had a difficult time with decision making. Picking out paint, deciding on her early evening coffee order, which outfit to wear. But when it came to important ones that had serious consequences, she almost always went with her gut.

Elidae was smart enough to realize her brand and the sponsors she wanted to represent needed to go hand in hand. Of course, one of her options had been the Death Dancers. Elidae enjoyed dancing, and she even had fun with dance battling for fun and earning some quick beetles for entertainment. But the serious battle aspect wasn't part of her future. She had hoped she could slip under the radar, that perhaps all the many contestants wanting to sign with Chiiara would have the blueblood not notice the absence of her application. When she got a request to meet with said blueblood, it crossed her mind. But Elidae chose to ignore it. Maybe she just wanted to poke at her a little? Talk about the competition?

A flip or two in her bilesack had her pause at the entrance. Her interest in Chiara came and went in waves, teetering between black and bafflement. Sometimes both at the same time. Elidae had never felt anything like it, truthfully. The older she got, the more disillusioned she became with her childhood friend, yet more interested. Chiara always spelled out trouble, she had learned, but when did the yellowblood ever believe her own instincts. She always searched for the good in others. Chiara seemed quite difficult to find, however.

After straightening out her sweater and tousling her hair, Elidae finally entered her office with an faux innocent and bright grin.

"Hi, Chiaraaa~" Elidae greeted lightheartedly, though there was a slight scrunch to her freckled sniffnode. "How are things? You wanted to see me?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara smiled warmly to the yellowblood, her grin turning a little mischievous as she remembered putting the lollipop in Elidae's hair last bloodfest. See? It had been a harmless flirt, Elidae's hair looked fine! "Well who doesn't want to see you, Elidae? I hear you have quite the list of sponsors backing you up." Chiara said, standing up and indicating the chair opposite herself. The blueblood sat down as the other girl took the chair, contemplating her options. She had been feeling good lately, part of it thanks to her finally admitting her feelings to Zindel. It felt good to open up, and the blueblood was sitting across from someone that made her plump biscuit beat black. Maybe her good luck would continue, maybe she could confess to Elidae too, and have all of the quads.

"I was sad to see my list of sponsors missing someone i usually look forward to working with..." Chiara started. She more so took this as Elidae going up against her, and she was flattered by it. The blueblood hoped this was the yellowblood's subtle way of showing her own black feelings. "Why didn't you ask for a sponsorship from Death Dancers?" The blueblood said bluntly, her eyes sparkling, anticipating whatever black tinged response Elidae would have.

blackbird cake

Micillia

Dapper Duck

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:28 pm
    With a stiff grin, Elidae slowly crossed her legs and stared at Chiara from across the desk in disbelief. She nervously twiddled with her laced fingers. The blueblood was so straightforward. The hope of avoiding this conversation clearly dwindled. Nothing slipped by Chiara. Being forced into this cringeworthy and frustrating discussion had Elidae on edge. It took a moment, but Elidae composed herself enough to respond.

"Oh! ... Oh. Uhhhh... honestly, I didn't even think you'd notice!" The tone was honest, and yet had a little cheek. She soon realized that might have come off slightly condescending to Chiara. Wincing, the yellowblood shifted in her seat with an uncomfortable smile, her cheeks tinting yellow. This was always so hard. She didn't want to start anything with Chiara, and yet she kept getting caught up in her silly feelings. She immediately began to backpedal.

"W-Well, you know- haha-" Elidae laughed anxiously, waving a dismissive hand and trying to pass it off as lighthearted as she avoided the blueblood's gaze. "You already have so many contestants a part of the Death Dancers that I figured you wouldn't want to be swamped with so many. So I mean- I took the liberty of helping you! Right?" That sounded less smooth as it slipped from her lips than it did in her thinkpan.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara leaned back in her chair and pursed her lips. She guessed that was a logical way of seeing it, but didn't Elidae know she could come to Chiara for anything? Should come to her for anything. "Oh Elidae, always thinking of others..." Chiara shook her head, a look of pity crossing her face. Elidae could be lying, sure, but that didn't make her any less easy to take advantage of. She shrugged her shoulders, letting the matter drop.

"Well, i want you to know, im here for you, and im willing to help you out if any of your sponsors decide to... drop the ball..." A thought came across Chiara's mind. Maybe she would make other sponsors drop Elidae, see how well she would do without Chiara, then how would she feel, huh?! Instead, Chiara smiled, and leaned in, "You know Elidae, i do consider you a friend. I hope you feel the same way..." Chiara trailed off, giving Elidae a chance to reassure her that they were indeed friends.

blackbird cake

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas