Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Frenzz in High Places (Chiara - Frendo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had the paperwork from each of the contestants laid out in front of her, or at least each contestant that had asked for her sponsorship. It was quite a few, to be honest. She had already sent out letters asking each applicant to come and having a meeting with her. She was probably going to accept them all, sure, all advertising was good advertising as any real enterprise should know, and she would have accepted even the worst of trolls if they had applied, probably. The blueblood waited for the next contestant to arrive. She had instructed one of her redblood servants to bring any such troll right to her office should they arrive.

Now all she had to do was wait.

Stringency
Boring intro...

Micillia

Dapper Duck

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:11 pm
Frendo had walked past many hives of wild, exuberant and excessive taste, but he had never been inside one. Yet here he was, like a little wayward traveler(he had a pack with several props and some outfit designs, in case it was needed to show his skills), grungy and dusty on the steps of decadence. He almost didn't want to knock on the door- he hadn't bothered to wash up after working in his garden, and while he was wearing flimsy flipflops, he did not look as tasteful as this hive probably was used to catering to. Yet, he still knocked, because there was no way he was quitting!

A redblood answered the door, and Frendo looked confused. He thought it had been a blueblood he was meeting with? "I mus have da wrong hive, I'm lookin' for a...uhm a Chiara Moteku?But she's a blueblo--" he was cut off by a curt motion to step inside, while being informed that this was Chiara's hive, but she was far to busy to be answering doors for every troll who needed to meet her.

Frendo laughed a hearty laugh and scratched at his head, before following the briskly walking troll down a lot of hallways, all the while trying to keep his jaw from dragging on the floor.

Finally they came upon Chiara's office, and Frendo was left to walk through the most intimidating doors he had ever seen. He swallowed the nervousness tickling his throat, and pushed them open.

"Hello!" he peeped as he caught sight of the blueblood behind her desk, looking just as important as everything else in her hive, "'M Frendo Crocut, err...Frenzz is my stage name? I'm assumin' yur Chiara?"

He shifted the pack on his back and momentarily wished he had taken Laughdads with him. They always made him feel more confident, and right now he felt like he was gunna melt into the floor.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara looked up from some important piece of paper and smiled, putting the paper to the side in the "Let Ephias Deal With It" bin. She was paying him, he could cope with another document that she didn't really want to bother with. "Hello, pleasure to meet you!" The blueblood said, standing up and motioning to the chair across from her. She seated herself again and pulled up some paperwork. "Yes, Mr Frendo Crocut, going as the stage-name Frenzz." Chiara confirmed, looking over the paper.

The blueblood cradled her chin in her hands, and did her best to look friendly and inviting to the obviously nervous lowblood. "Im glad you applied for sponsorship from Death Dancers. Although you are too young to dance to any sort of death, you are just the kind of troll that embodies this company." Chiara said, her business voice kicking in. "Ide just like to confirm that, and ask what kind of plans you have for your performance." The blueblood coughed, sliding a paper towards the boy, "And if you could just sign this and ill be happy to help supply any props or items you might need." Chiara's smile only showed a bit of predatory hunger. She tried to keep it nice, but having another troll sign on always made her bloodpumper beat.

Stringency

Micillia

Dapper Duck

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:35 pm
Frendo was almost relieved with the friendly yet quick, business-like nature that the blueblood had. He took a seat across from her at the desk, and leaned forward to show he was all ears as she spoke. He could tell she was trying to make him comfortable, her body language was as warm as it could be for a blueblood of her stature when dealing with a meager lowblood, and it made it much easier to become comfortable. That warm, friendly smile quickly blossomed on his face as Chiara spoke, her compliment instantly boosted his confidence, and he sat a little taller, and his legs began to idly swing.

The instant she offered him the paper and pen, along with the simple command to sign, Frendo leapt on it like a hungry dog. He had the pen pressed against the paper, and paused for a single moment to think 'do I sign it Frenzz or Frendo?' before quickly scrawling what might be recognizable as his name-if you squinted and tilted your head. He hadn't even bothered to read the paperwork, in his mind he was here to make Chiara like him as much as he could, so signing a paper wouldn't hurt, it also didn't hurt that it helped his chances in this competition!

After signing he quickly hefted his bag of goodies into his lap and began to dig around for the sketches he had brought to help explain his(with his lusus's help) plan for his act. After a few seconds of searching, he produced several seats of paper with crude drawings of stick figures doing several different acts with little arrows to show movement.

User Image

"As ya can see, it's pretty straight forward! Jus some jugglin," he tapped his finger on the first stick figure, before clearing his throat and adding with a chuckle, "'Course, ain't nothin complete without fire! Aaan'knives, can't forget dem either!" he was visibly relaxing as he began to explain his plan, and his smile was at 100%, and his eyes shone with enthusiasm as he continued, "Den it's jus some stairs, an a little blindfold, toss in a few knives and den a final dive inta a tank," it was almost awkward how casual he spoke about the feats he was planning to do, as if they were no more dangerous than visiting a grocery store(which could, sometimes, be quite dangerous), but Frendo seemed unfazed. If anything, he seemed more and more excited as he got to the last part of the diagram, where it was just the words 'AND A SURPRISE' in bold writing.

"An' we end with a surprise!" he giggled a little then, but said no more. Chiara hopefully hadn't been expecting more then that. Obviously surprise meant surprise.

Micillia
I CAN'T TELL YA ITS A SURPRIIIIISE
(jus gimme money i swear it'll impress ya)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara sat in her chair, eyebrows raised. She was impressed. This troll had put a lot of dedication into his plan, and sure, it was not exactly the most thought out thing, or the most legible, but it was still impressive. A vision flashed into her mind, a potential future. She could hire a tutor, get this kid some education, and really pull out the shine she was sure his diamond had hiding deep inside. The blueblood picked up each piece of paper slowly, one finger on her lip as she looked them over. "Well," the blueblood started, thinking things through. This orangeblood was not as desperate as Zindel, this kid had other sponsors, but she didn't want to make him think she would just give things away. Words had to be chosen carefully. "Death Dancers is more than welcome to supply all the materials and hardware you will need for this ambitious plan."

The blueblood folded her hands in front of herself and gave the orangblood a half smile. "Do you have plans after this? The Superstar Authority Competition i mean." There was potential, Chiara saw it, and she wanted it. At first she had frowned at the idea of working with children, wigglers pretty much, but man, it was perfect. She could find all the good trolls before anybody else, even if they did have odd face scars, and did not articulate well at all. "I could use a troll of your caliber, and if you agree to work with me later, i would be more than willing to step it up for this event. How about a few fireworks incorporated into this, and maybe a hoop of fire for your to jump through when you jump off the high-rise." Chiara smiled with sharp teeth. "Lets make this as big as we can, we can talk about compensation later."

Stringency

Micillia

Dapper Duck

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:42 am
Plans? After!? Frendo flushed a little at that question and twiddled his thumbs as he gave it some thought. He hadn't much thought about afterwards, though it would be cool to get out there? He wanted to become something big and special, maybe like a stunttroll in an action movie, with explosions and buggiechashes! "I wanna do action flicks! I cud even do my own stunts, I mean, iffin I got noticed enough ta do it," his eyes lit up as Chiara told him she could use him. Those were the golden words, the words that had that little orangeblood melting like puddy in her hands. All he wanted was to be useful, to be of service to other trolls. She only fed to the eager fire burning in his eyes with the mention of pyrotechnics and flaming rings. Frendo was on cloud nine, and nearly bounced from his seat in his eagerness to throw his arm across Chiara's desk, hand out and ready for a firm grasped shake to seal this AMAZING deal. "Dat sounds great ta me! I won't letchya down! I swear on it!" He had never been good at thinking ahead, and compensation later? That went in one spongeclot and out the other with little worry or care.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara put the tips of her fingers together, a somewhat sinister grin on her face. This kid had plans, and he was still just a wiggler, he could really go far with the right push and the right resources. "I really like your enthusiasm, Mr Frenzz. I can see you going far, in fact," Chiara pulled out her more personal card, with her hive number and whatnot on it. "When this is all over, contact me. I can see you taking advantage of a good education and some training, if you will take it. Offer is open." The blueblood handed over the card.

Chiara grinned, looking forward to what plants would grow with the seeds she watered, and stood up, signaling the end of the meeting. "Well i trust your decision making skills, and look forward to what you come up with. I don't have any more advice, except that i have several tailors in the room next door should you decide to use them for a costume." Chiara winked at the boy, "As far as Death Dancers is concerned, go wild with the spikes and sparkles."

Stringency

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas