[META PRP] Interview; Eilidh Rosach Xavier Leinte

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Superstar Authority had Avvisi's name written all over it. Not in the way that she wanted to participate, but in that she would hound the news, studio, and all of that for good info. She was eating the event up by the gallon, and she wanted more. The tealblood decided that she needed to get in on this event to make a name for herself, and that interviewing the contestants was the perfect way to do so. The TV reporter said that the event was going to host a Q and A sometime next week, and Avvisi knew she had a deadline. If she could get interviews with star contestants out before the Superstar Authority program could, she would be rolling in readers! With that, the tealblood reporter looked up where Superstar Authority was having their sign-up booths in each city and made it her goal to go to each one and catch a star in the making!

Avvisi was hanging out around the New Hemisect City sign-up booth when a pair of beautiful trolls walked up to the counter. The tealblood was intimidated by such an attractive pair of trolls, and two of them to boot. She hesitated, she had never interviewed a couple before... but quickly snapped out of it and approached the pair. "Remember Avvisi, you gotta go for it hard! Your not gonna become a famed reporter by sitting meekly by the sides, you gotta JUMP IN!" The tealblood's lusus gave the troll an affectionate nibble and pushed the girl forward.

"Excuse me, miss tealblood and mr greenblood? Could i get just a few minutes, five at most, for a quick interview? It will really raise your ratings i assure you! Fans are just going to love getting a peek at such a wonderful pair of trolls, and getting fans early is always a good plan of action." Avvisi felt a little better about this, she was getting the hang of things more.

Hobo Pixi

leon_a_darkangel

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:16 pm

Eilidh had just finished signing up as a group with Xavier. She was nervous being surrounded by so many other trolls but she knew she'd have to suck it up. After all, the hell she just signed up for will be drawing attention to her and Xavier. It was for a good cause though; after bloodfest, Nucleo's cafe could use some good attention.

Eilidh turned away from the sign up booth, taking Xavier's hand in hopes to quickly vanish before being noticed. Hearing another troll, she stopped dead in her tracks. There were many teal bloods here, right? She couldn't be talking about her. It was then she heard the green blood part. Yep, she was indeed talking to her and Xavier.

Slowly she turned her head to see a kid troll. She turned to her with a warm smile, "Oh my, I think for a sweet little troll like you... Xavier and I can most certainly find a little time to give you an interview." She replied, crouching down to the other tealbloods level. "Wow, so young and already out here getting into the action. You must be a very driven and confident troll." She complimented, her shyness at ease for the time being. "I'm Eilidh and this is Xavier. What's your name?" She asked, tugging Xavier gently.

Micillia
Did I mention Eilidh adores kids?

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:54 pm
Xavier was still somewhat in shock he was actually going through with this. Signing up for something so highly publicized as this was mind boggling in truth. Not only was he dressed differently but he was surrounded by trolls of all walks of life. In truth he was doing this to help The Nightly Grinds reputation. Xavier had felt guilty he'd contributed to a mediocre run at the last Bloodfest. Truly, the jadeblood hadn't meant to add mustard to so many different drinks... it had been simply a lapse in judgement, Just because he liked the condiment didn't mean everytroll wanted it.

That being said, Xavier's logic was if he could somehow make up for his set backs then he was willing to take on the responsibility. Although with the hand he held, there was confidence in the fact they weren't in this act alone. Not only that, it was for the benefit of a good cause. They were going to be fine.

Hopefully they could sneak by without to much fuss.

As fate would have it that wasn't in the cards as it turned out. A small tealblood child approached he and Eilidh, catching the jadeblood off gaurd as he blinked in surprise. Hearing her sweet request, and the gentle way his matesprite smiled at her brought a smile to the teen's face. "Ah! Why hello there." While flustered as evident by the jade flush to his freckled face he still nodded in agreement. It was fairly hard to deny a young troll with such an eager upbeat attitude. He didn't want to dash her enthusiasm it was only fair to go along with it he figured.

Seeing her crouch down to the troll's level it was ease enough for the troll to crouch down beside her. Smiling encouragingly he waited to hear their reporters given name. "Besides. From personal experience..It's great trait to already be honing a craft. Never be afraid to go for something you're passionate about. I'd never have learned to work with gems otherwise..or met the friends and quadrant mates I have." He nodded to her in confirmation intended to be encouraging for her bravery at being so forward.

"Honestly, I'd be happy to participate." Xavier confirmed just encase he hadn't made it clear adding to it a gentle nod.

Micillia

Hobo Pixi

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi blushed at the tealblood girl's complements. "Thank you! Im Avvisi! I, uh, i really want to be a reporter, or a journalist, when i get older. So really, your helping me out so much by doing this!" The girl turned to pull out the microphone, and pushed the on button as the boy got closer and spoke some truly inspirational lines.

Avvisi's eyes were bright with stars of admiration as she listened to the two trolls. "Thats so beautiful! And you two are doing it together!" Avvisi could not help but grin, she had a great spin for these two. Two star-crossed lovers, hand in hand, going after their plumpbuiscuit's dreams! Avvisi didn't want to get too ahead of herself tho, and figured asking was the best idea. "So are you two a, um, a thing? Is this a dream you two have together?"

Hobo Pixi

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:10 pm

Eilidh smiled softly as she heard Xavier talk to the younger girl. "It's a pleasure to meet you Avvisi, I'm glad Xavvy and I can help you out. I bet you will be a terrific reporter." She reassured. She looked to Xavier to give him a small smile as she looked back to the younger tealblood. "Yeah. We signed up together because I don't think either of us would have had the courage otherwise." She admitted.

Teal tinted her cheeks at the girl's question, "O-oh... Yeah. Xavier and I Matesprites." She replied, sliding her hand into Xavier's. "I wouldn't say this a dream we have together... You see, Xavvy and I are sorta shy... so being around so many other trolls is nerve wracking but we are in this together so it does make it better." She nipped at her bottom lip. "I am especially nervous b-because only Xavier has heard me sing..." She mentioned, rubbed her arm a bit shyly. "I considered singing at the Nightly Grind so that I could try and help bring in more customers." She added in.

Micillia

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:07 pm
Xavier smiled pleasantly upon learning the young tealbloods name. "Yuh. It's nice it helps you and warms us up for any interviews we might have." Avvisi earned a curious look from the jadeblood. Her questions were thoughtful and made him smile. It was innocent enough but he felt shy being so forward with not only a child but sometroll so young. For what it was worth he was a troll and would answer to the best of his abilities.

"You are right. We are together. Eilidh is my matesprite like she said. My moirail is here as well he's another worker at the Nightly Grind and is a painter by the name of Amonee. Nucleo owns the cafe. We've all been friends since about your age or so." Xavier added with a nod.

Holding her hand he smiled at the pair. "This is more a risk than anything for me and her...I'm usually fairly private and live a secluded life on Busthind and within the Four Fronds. But it's extremely exciting to try something new!" Xavier laughed softly as he squeezed his lovers hand. Exhaling softly his free hand rubbed the back of his neck.

"Too be honest even with being nervous I hope we can do well for our friends and try a new experience at the very least I figured." Xavier added after a moment or consideration.

Micillia

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi put a hand to her mouth, hiding her giggle. There was just something so, adorable? but also embarrassing about seeing a couple together in Alternia. Maybe it was because most relationships were seen as violent as apposed to loving. "Oh thats so wonderful! Doing this for your friends!" Avvisi clapped her hands together, trying to show her support for the two shy trolls. "I bet you guys will do great! Just go for it, right? Its the dream!" Avvisi was so excited to see these two up on stage. There were no other competitors that were doing a romantic thing. "You guys will defiantly stand out! And totally catch everyone's plumpbuiscuits!"

The tealblood wiggled for a second, enjoying the praise the other tealblood had given her. She did want to be a good reporter, the best reporter! "Well i bet you two have plenty to get up to, so i wont take up much more of your time! If you could, what would you like to say to your fans?"

Hobo Pixi

leon_a_darkangel

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:19 pm

Eilidh adored this younger troll. She wished she had as much spunk as Avvisi did at that age. "Well I certainly am hoping we do really well but it's okay if we don't win." She smiled, "At least we came out and tried something new, right?" She rubbed her arm some, "You really think Xavvy and I will catch everytrolls pumpbiscuits?" She asked, not so much as shyly but more surprised. Another smile crossed Eilidh's face, "We always have time for our fans or kind and amazing reporters." She told Avvisi. "I guess if I had to say something to my fans... It would be to try something new everyday and dream big... I mean look at me and Xavier. We both are shy and get nervous when we are in large crowds... but here we are and honestly, I'm very proud of me." She explained, "So what will you try that is new and challenging for you?" She asked, smiling brightly. "Avvisi, I hope you come by our booth. I'd love to give you an autograph or whatever else you'd like."

Micillia

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi gasped, the grin reaching her eyes as well. "An autograph!" The girl exclaimed, "Oh that would be fantastic!" She felt so excited! Already making connections with trolls that were just bound to be famous. "Well yeah! You two will defiantly make a big show! Who cant help but get caught up in such a romantic idea of two trolls being on stage together, with their matesprite!" Avvisi blushed, saying the word out loud, matesprite, made the whole thing feel all the more real, all the more romantic.

The tealblood bowed quickly to the pair, "Thank you for your time!" She said as she turned around to return back to her lusus. The girl stopped in place and turned back to the pair, "Im super proud of you guys as well!" Avvisi exclaimed, then giggled. Expressing feelings was being a lot more honest than she was used to, but the honest feelings of joy she felt between the couple kinda brought it out. The tealblood turned back to her lusus, and excitedly told the goose all about the interview she had just conducted.

Hobo Pixi

leon_a_darkangel

Micillia

Dapper Duck

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:36 am
Xavier had to admit he was impressed with the younger teal. She had aspirations and was determined to make herself as a great reporter. Xavier had to admit he admired her. "You're doing amazing yes. Thank you for the interview." He smiled gently at her, grateful given his time and energy focused on the Latte Lovers meet and greet. That joined with restless energy had been somewhat nightmarish.

Without sometroll like Nucleo, his moirail or matesprites company he wouldn't have been willing to stick his neck out like this. So he assumed any way. Xavier believed be was next and he would spared anyone else the details of his life

The good news was Xavier had eased himself into the current series of events unfolding. That alone made him feel good as he tried to keep up with their conversation. In truth he had gone quiet for a moment as Eilidh was more than capable answering on her own accord. However as the interview had intended to be short and sweet and the young child had been nothing but pleasant be found himself bemused.

"O..oh! Too the fans? Let's see. Yuh I can answer athat easy enough. Never give up. Even when you believe you can't do it..never be afraid to keep trying and pushing ahead." Xavier gently touched Eilidh's hand. It was part to reinforce what she had said and a gesture of affection towards his red pity. Hearing her commentary Xavier nodded thoughtfully.

Flushing hearing the child believed they would stand out gave him a nervous jitter of excitement that ran through him. "Win or lose I'm just grateful for the experience together truthfully." Xavier added with a gentle nod of confirmation.

"Yes we will happily sign anything of course." While he was nervous it had eases over the course of their conversation. "Keep your chin up Avvisi. You are doing fantastic by the way and have support from us anytime." He praised given the child was put together and knew what she was doing it seemed.

With the conclusion of the interview he smiled then. Maybe this was going to be more fun than he'd given it credit? They would find out soon enough he reasoned.

Micillia

Hobo Pixi

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces