Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Interview; Ganyma Callow (Avvisi - Ganyma)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Superstar Authority had Avvisi's name written all over it. Not in the way that she wanted to participate, but in that she would hound the news, studio, and all of that for good info. She was eating the event up by the gallon, and she wanted more. The tealblood decided that she needed to get in on this event to make a name for herself, and that interviewing the contestants was the perfect way to do so. The TV reporter said that the event was going to host a Q and A sometime next week, and Avvisi knew she had a deadline. If she could get interviews with star contestants out before the Superstar Authority program could, she would be rolling in readers! With that, the tealblood reporter looked up where Superstar Authority was having their sign-up booths in each city and made it her goal to go to each one and catch a star in the making!

Avvisi was hanging out around the Four Fronds sign-up booth when a very large tealblood walked up to the counter. The girl was struck still, she had never seen such a large troll before, and the man towered over her. Avvisi had to slap her face a few times to get back in the groove, "Remember Avvisi, you gotta go for it hard! Your not gonna become a famed reporter by sitting meekly by the sides, you gotta JUMP IN!" The tealblood's lusus gave the troll an affectionate nibble and pushed the girl forward.

"Excuse me, sir? Could i get just a few minutes, five at most, for a quick interview? It will really raise your ratings i assure you! Fans are just going to love getting a peek at such a considerable troll like yourself, and getting fans early is always a good plan of action." Avvisi felt a little better about this, she was getting into the hang of these interviews. She was so excited to write up the articles, it was gonna be great.

Sypon

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:37 pm
This was the moment he had been waiting for! Well, in a sense. Ganyma was always working at the arena, casually improving his game and working up through the ranks. But, it had been a long time since his initial push from the Jaawhn Sheena incident. It was time for him to get a boost from the public. His ALG sponsors were enthusiastic about his being in the public eye, and in no time at all he was shipped off with new outfits and plenty of notecards to read from. That had been the hardest part. Not to mention, speaking through his mask was a skill he’d yet to perfect.

Public speaking wasn’t quite his strong suit. But, having rehearsed and read his lines and “suggestions” concerning potential sponsors, the wrestler was feeling optimistic and bubbly as he finished checking in at the sign-up station. Hopefully he’d have a chance to show off his wrestling skills. That’d really get things going!

“Excuse me, sir?”

Ganyma looked around once at his eye level. His mask of the evening was a three-quarters face mask, with everything obscured except for his mouth and chin. As his gaze dropped to spot the smaller tealblood below him, he smiled.

“Ah! Hello! An interview?” He paused for a moment, letting her words catch up to him. There certainly wasn’t a downside to giving a young one some good quotes, even if she seemed a little fresh for the journalism field. He didn’t question it further. “Oh! Sure, kiddo! Fire away.”
Micillia

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi beamed, excited to have another contestant to interview. "Thank you so much!" Avvisi get out the microphone and pushed the record button, making sure to reach up high as she could to get as close to the tealblood adult as possible.

"What will you be going as for the competition? And, if you dont mind letting your fans and the public know, whats with the mask?" The tealblood child hoped that wasn't too forward, but it was defiantly noticeable. Hard not to notice really, when a troll went around wearing a mask. The girl's imagination fired up. Was he hiding some secret scar? Was he someone famous going into the competition under cover?

Sypon

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:07 pm
“Oh!” Ganyma leaned down close to the mic when she realized she was straining. He tapped the head once or twice. “Hello, hello.” He said into it, unsure if there would be any feedback.

He crossed his arms across his chest to think. “Hmm. Well, I’m currently working at the Alternian Gladiatorial League in the Four Fronds Coliseum. I’d like to expand my reach and promote my work on a larger scale, show everyone that the ALG and the Coliseum are bigger and badder than ever! Badder in the good way. You know.” He scratched at his neck idly.

“What’s with the mask? Oh, uh, it’s a wrestling thing. Some of us wear them as identifiers, or to hide or separate our identities. It’s, also, a sign of honor to wear a mask that represents where you’ve come from and who you are.” He was beaming under the mask. The particular one he was currently wearing was simple, half-tone down the middle with the prongs of his mask on one side. “My mask is about pride. I’ve always been more focused with a mask. Before, I used it to hide, and stuff. Now I use it to, uh, reveal… Show who I am? I guess. You can probably write that better. Cut some of that out or somethin’.”
Micillia

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi giggled when the large troll tapped her mic, but quickly tried to cover it up. The real reporters, the ones on TV never giggled, even when the person they were interviewing was quite funny. As the other tealblood adult talked, Avvisi could feel her mouth opening wider. "Your a gladiator?!" the tealblood could not help but say in awe. It made sense, now that he said it. The mask, the large troll made almost entirely of muscles.

"Wow! I never knew so many things about masks. Do you mind if i get a picture of you with it?" The girl was already pulling out her camera. Having a picture of a gladiatorial champion would be perfect for the front page. "Oh! And, do you have a special stage name? Or, a name you, um, fight in the coliseum with?" She did wait for a confirmation to take a picture tho, she was excited, not rude.

Sypon

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:51 pm
“Yes! Yes I am, little lady.” Ganyma stood up straight and put his hands on his hips. He realized that he was getting too far away from the mic and quickly leaned back in. But, then of course, Avvisi was pulling out your camera.

Ganyma blinked behind his mask, then smiled broadly (albeit invisibly). “Of course!” This was something that he’d practiced countless times before. He struck a particularly flattering pose and held it for a moment to allow her to take the shot.

“The name is Shield. I’m the one and only! I’m afraid I can’t tell you what’s behind this mask, though, little miss.” He wagged his finger and winked (once again, oblivious to the mask obscuring such an action). Teasing the public with his identity was a great way to increase his enigma and fame, even if his regular street name was already well known by earlier fans and any troll who could put two and two (namely his horns and blood color) together. Kayfabe was taken very seriously regardless.
Micillia

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The star's in Avvisi's eyes shined. She was starstruck. Here was a troll that was already famous, a gladiator, a champion! And now he was going to do even more and become a champion in an entirely different field. That took guts, as far as the tealblood was concerned. She wanted to be a reporter, she could not imagine just all of a sudden deciding to change and do something different, like, a news anchor? It did give her hope tho.

Avvisi giggled as the large tealblood waggled his fingers and winked. "Oh i love the intrigue! Im sure fans will just be jumping to find out what you have in store Mr Shield!" The tealblood grinned and wiggled in place. It was so exciting interviewing stars, or, champions! "Well Mr Champion, i know you are probably a very busy troll! So ill just get one last question, if that's okay." The tealblood cleared her throat and continued. "Is there any message you want your fans to get before they see you for themselves?" The girl held the mic up for the large troll, the ever excited smile on her face.

Sypon

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:32 pm
“Thank you, little miss.” Ganyma went to tip an invisible hat. He stood up and crossed his arms across his barrel chest. In a moment of dramatic thought, Ganyma collected the rote knowledge from his cards. What would he say about this? What would he say? The moniker of Shield was all about him, after all, but just different enough that getting into a different headspace threw him off. There were a lot of ways this interview could go.

He simply shrugged his shoulders out of their position, putting one arm on his hip and the other went to point at Avvisi. “I’d say to watch out for me – my die hard fans won’t be disappointed! They followed me first in the Coliseum, even when I was struggling. I think that kinda commitment is, uh, pretty special.”

With that, the wrestler gave Avvisi one last thanks, and turned to go about his business. He was feeling dandy about this whole idol thing already!
Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff