Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Interview; Frossa Fyrste (Frossa - Avvisi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Superstar Authority had Avvisi's name written all over it. Not in the way that she wanted to participate, but in that she would hound the news, studio, and all of that for good info. She was eating the event up by the gallon, and she wanted more. The tealblood decided that she needed to get in on this event to make a name for herself, and that interviewing the contestants was the perfect way to do so. The TV reporter said that the event was going to host a Q and A sometime next week, and Avvisi knew she had a deadline. If she could get interviews with star contestants out before the Superstar Authority program could, she would be rolling in readers! With that, the tealblood reporter looked up where Superstar Authority was having their sign-up booths in each city and made it her goal to go to each one and catch a star in the making!

Avvisi was hanging out around the Four Fronds sign-up booth when a regal and highblood walked up to the counter. The tealblood was a little intimidated watching a highblood sign up for the charismatic event, but had to remind herself; "Remember Avvisi, you gotta go for it hard! Your not gonna become a famed reporter by sitting meekly by the sides, you gotta JUMP IN!" The tealblood's lusus gave the troll an affectionate nibble and pushed the girl forward.

"Excuse me, miss? Could i get just a few minutes, five at most, for a quick interview? It will really raise your ratings i assure you! Fans are just going to love getting a peek at such a charming troll like yourself, and getting fans early is always a good plan of action." Avvisi felt a little better about this, she was getting into the hang of these interviews. She was so excited to write up the articles, it was gonna be great.

melona-pan

Micillia

Dapper Duck

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:47 am
Frossa hadn't been expecting to do much else today except pick up her new Fross☆ outfit from a trusted (highblooded) tailor who handled all her FLARP costumes. She was very excited about the sequins- Hazzan and Alifax had been demandingly particular about not having any on their array of outfits. Especially after a certain fiasco with Frossa trying to glue sparkles onto one of her dresses. So when Avvisi approached her asking for an interview, Frossa mentally cleared the next few hours. This was her first chance to shine as Fross☆! She had to make it count. The competition hadn't even started yet, but the life of a celebrity was kicking in. The labours of being in the public eye were ever so demanding.

"An interview!" Frossa echoed, momentarily taken aback. Well, she knew she was destined for greatness- clearly this tealblood could also sense it! What a discerning character. Frossa was mildly impressed.

Diving into character, Frossa laced her fingers together and held her hands up to her cheeks in a feigned gasp. "You want to interview little ol' me? Well, anything to help put a smile on my future fan's faces~." Letting out a manufactured giggle, she tilted her head and nodded eagerly. "Sounds like a lovely idea! And who am I speaking to, Miss...?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Avvisi Quills!" The tealblood girl said, holding out her hand to shake the purpleblood's. "Thank you so much for letting me have some of your valuable time! Im sure that time is only going to increase in worth with your participation in the Superstar Authority Competition!" The blueblood said after she had pulled out her microphone and made sure to push the record button. She had made that mistake before, forgetting to push the record button. So many wasted interviews, at least they were all with stuffed animals, so she hadn't been missing out on much. "If you could, what will your stage name be Mis? Im sure after this interview your fans will be flocking to get any scrap of info about you they can get their grubbmitts on!" Avvisi maneuvered the microphone so it was facing her new interview target, and expectant smile on her face.

melona-pan

Micillia

Dapper Duck

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:29 am
Frossa amicably took Avvisi's hand, shaking it with gusto. "No no no, thank you for allowing me a chance to shine! I certainly appreciate the thought." She batted her eyelashes sweetly.

"Oh, my stage name? Fross☆! I know that sounds exactly like my real name- Frossa Fyrste, but instead of the 'A' at the end, there's a star!!!" Her curls coiled and sprung out, bouncing with the movement of her rocking on the balls of her feet. She was visibly very, very excited. "Wait- see?" Frossa dug into her bag, retrieving a copy of a form where she had written out her stage name. Lo and behold was the aforementioned symbol. "It adds a little something, don't you think?"

*Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "It really does!" The tealblood agreed. It was just the perfect little thing to add to a name to make it a celebrity or superstar name. "Ill make sure to add that to your article. Ooh something cute like, "You can really see the star in Fross☆!" The tealblood said, musing to herself a bit. She was getting distracted tho, that was for later, for now there was a superstar contestant in front of her, and an interview to conduct! The tealblood coughed, trying to regain some sense of professionalism, "Well Miss Fross, you seem quite excited! Do you have any plans in store for your im sure growing fan-base?" Avvisi directed the mic back towards the purpleblood, an eager smile on her face.

melona-pan

Micillia

Dapper Duck

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:59 pm
Frossa clapped her hands, nodding gleefully. "See the star in Fross☆! I LOVE it! Maybe I should hire you as my PR troll." She let out a light, indiscernible laugh and flipped her hair.

"I am quite excited, Miss Avvisi! I'm very passionate about spreading some fun across Alternia. I love seeing crowds of smiling faces~!" She flashed a million watt one the tealblood's way. "And I do, I do! I don't want to give too much of it away- gotta keep the surprise alive, y'know?- but I'll be releasing a single and music video the night of the introductions. It's an upbeat little piece about pity, hate, and the battle to make your mark on the world in the sweeps that we have. Relatable stuff for trolls of every caste." She nodded sagely, followed by another charming giggle. "Look forward to hearing it on every station! But that's just the start- Fross☆'s going to be lighting up the night sky, just you wait and see!"

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi's eyes grew wide. Was she being offered a job?! The tealblood was speechless. She would take that job in a biscuit beat, Frossa probably went to all sorts of high-brow places. "I-Ide love to work with you!" Avvisi spit out. She then blushed, she was supposed to be conducting an interview, not accepting a job. The girl did beam a little brighter tho, excited about the idea of a career so early.

Avvisi plucked the pen from her hair, spun it while she listened to the purpleblood talk, and replaced it in her hairband. It was a little thing she did to focus herself, keep things on track. "Wow you've got this all planned out!" Avvisi exclaimed. She was talking to a real star! "So Superstar Authority is just a stepping stone on Fross☆'s quest for fame!" Avvisi turned just a little, as if talking to a camera, "Hear that fans? You should be fighting each-other to get Fross☆'s autograph and memorabilia before she really gets on the big screen!" Avvisi winked at the purpleblood, she was looking forward to using that line in her article. "Well jeez! You sound like you have a lot on your to-do list! If i could just get one last minute of your valuable time, is there anything you want your fans to know as they await your performance?" Avvisi moved the mic back to the other girl.

melona-pan

Micillia

Dapper Duck

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:33 am
Frossa tilted her head, smiling. This tealblood had taken her joke literally? Her eyes dropped to Avvisi's feet, then back up; finally taking a moment to actually draw in the troll before her. Interesting.

Frossa clasped her hands together and giggled enthusiastically. "Why, you mean it? I could use a clever troll like you sorting out all that overwhelming PR stuff and planning for me. I mean; I'm handling it fine just now, but I'm sure things will be at an incline from here on out, y'know?" She rocked on the balls of her feet.

"But oh- yes!" Frossa readjusted herself in front of the mic with an embarrassed giggle, "I love Superstar Authority and all that they do. Giving a chance for a troll like me to make it big, reach out to the masses! I really appreciate this opportunity," placing a hand over her sequined bow, Frossa nodded solemnly. Her nose scrunched as her expression melted into one of contemplation.

"I think- I think I just want them to know that Fross☆'s here for you! Here to guide your bloodpusher, to find a way to put a smile on your face. Everything I do is for you, citizens of Alternia! Let's do our best together and make our planet a better place, everyone~!"

Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff