Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Interview; Tzofia Ocelli (Avvisi Tzofia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Superstar Authority had Avvisi's name written all over it. Not in the way that she wanted to participate, but in that she would hound the news, studio, and all of that for good info. She was eating the event up by the gallon, and she wanted more. The tealblood decided that she needed to get in on this event to make a name for herself, and that interviewing the contestants was the perfect way to do so. The TV reporter said that the event was going to host a Q and A sometime next week, and Avvisi knew she had a deadline. If she could get interviews with star contestants out before the Superstar Authority program could, she would be rolling in readers! With that, the tealblood reporter looked up where Superstar Authority was having their sign-up booths in each city and made it her goal to go to each one and catch a star in the making!

Avvisi was hanging out around the Civisect City sign-up booth when a regal purpleblood walked up to the counter. The tealblood was stunned into silence as she watched the troll that was about her same age be brave enough to sign up for something so public, but quickly snapped out of it and approached the troll. "Remember Avvisi, you gotta go for it hard! Your not gonna become a famed reporter by sitting meekly by the sides, you gotta JUMP IN!" The tealblood's lusus gave the troll an affectionate nibble and pushed the girl forward.

"Excuse me miss! Could i get just a few minutes, five at most, for a quick interview? It will really raise your ratings i assure you! Fans are just going to love getting a peek at such a down to earth troll, and getting fans early is always a good plan of action." Avvisi felt a little better about this, it was her second interview, she could do this!

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:33 pm
There had been a brief moment of relief once Tzofia had finished submitting her forms. A very very brief one, mostly at having gotten through the social interaction it had taken to get this far, before the dread had immediately set back in and intensified. Peapop was pleased as could be, of course, but she was terrified to even think about what she'd just signed herself up for. All of that attention put squarely on her, with no real escape now she was registered, and- and-

She jumped with a yelp as another troll popped up beside her, and pressed a hand over her pump biscuit to try and calm its frantic pace as she realized how out of it she must have been to not have noticed the teal blood coming. She glanced to the side to make sure Peapop was close and found him preening proudly right where he'd been the whole time. Okay. She was safe. Okay.

"O-oh! Um!" She was going to have to get used to this of course. Later on the interviews would be much bigger and terrifying and why had she let Peapop talk her into this? But she could handle talking to just one person for now, couldn't she? Someone her age, even. She put on her little polite smile, the one that didn't pull at her scars too much. "Okay, sure. I'm, um, I'm Peachick, it's nice to meet you. I'm going to be in a costume later on though, so...so maybe no pictures right now though? But later!"

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi nodded along, pulling out her microphone and tape recorder, ready with a blank tape. "Oh of course of course! Pictures are for when your all ready and looking your best! This is just a little interview to get the fans excited as early as possible."

Avvisi did her best to make the other girl feel at home and safe. She had seen some reporters going after celebrities, and to be honest, that just did not look fun. So far tho she had never interviewed anyone unpleasant. She hoped it would stay that way. "Peachick! What an adorable name! Does it have a special meaning to you?" The tealblood asked, grinning warmly.

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:21 pm
"Oh, of course," Tzofia echoed, glancing over the tape recorder hesitantly. She reminded herself again that the interviews were things that everyone would be able to read and judge her over, and only just managed to keep her smile up with the thought. The other girl seemed nice enough, anyway, surely it wouldn't be hard to answer her questions well? She did already feel a little better at the praise for the name she'd picked, actually.

"I actually got the idea from my lusus." She motioned back towards him and he inclined his head to Avvisi in greeting, clearly pleased to have been pointed out. "I call him Peapop, and he calls me his Peachick sometimes, because I'm still little. I-I thought it made sense to use it for this, because...Well I guess you'll see exactly why soon."

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Aww! Thats so sweet!" Avvisi could not help but say. A troll using their lusi's nickname for them as a stage name, it was so cute! Fans would love that. Then the girl said something mysterious and Avvisi was sold entirely on this purpleblood. "See why soon, huh? Wow, what a mysterious thing to say.. Going to keep your fans guessing, huh?" Avvisi giggled, but cleared her throat to continue.

"So, what made you decide to sign up for the Superstar Authority competition? Is there a dream beating in your plumpbiscuit?" Avvisi's eyes were wide, ready to eat up a tearful story of dreams. This girl was golden! A sweet and loving lusi relationship, a dream for fame, and a mystery?! Avvisi was already thinking of headliners.

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:54 pm
"That's right." Tzofia nodded with a little giggle to match Avvisi's, relaxing just a little bit more. It was a good thing too, because the next question was definitely a big and important one! She needed to be able to think while she answered it, because people were going to be looking at that to decide how they felt about her! "That's because, um...Peapop- and I! We thought that it would be a good opportunity to connect with, um, a lot of people we probably wouldn't meet otherwise." She was beyond nervous about whether she was putting together a good answer, but she soldiered on.

"I've always loved to dance. It'll...It'll be nice to share that, I think."

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Im sure everyone will love what you put on for them!" Avvisi assured the highblooded troll. "Its really those performances from the plumpbuiscuit that reach even the toughest carapace!" Avvisi smiled. "Well i bet you have plenty to get ready for, and things to practice," Avvisi winked and added quieter, "As if you need it." giggling a bit. "And it was such a pleasure to interview you! Do you have any words you want to send to your fans before i let you go?"

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:28 pm
"Thank you." Tzofia nodded, seeming a little more relieved with the reassurances Avvisi had offered. She must have been doing alright so far, if the reporter didn't seem put off at all. She even seemed to like her well enough! She did hesitate again, deciding what to say for the last words to potential fans (would she really have fans?). "I'm...I just want to say that I'll do my best!" Maybe it wasn't the most unique, as far a catchphrases went, but she might as well get used to saying it now. "So I hope you'll all support me."

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi grinned and shook the purpleblood's hand. Such a polite highblood! Avvisi really hoped she would win over the hearts of the audience. Especially after the train wreck that had been Avvisi's interview with the purploblood juggalo. The girl gave the highblood one more wave and then turned around to go report back to her lusus. The goose nodded along, half listening as the tealblood talked and talked and talked about how the interview had went, what she liked, the perfect one liners she would have to write up.

KitsuneAura
Thank you for playing! <3

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out