Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Interview; Sascha Diasis (Avvisi - Sascha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Superstar Authority had Avvisi's name written all over it. Not in the way that she wanted to participate, but in that she would hound the news, studio, and all of that for good info. She was eating the event up by the gallon, and she wanted more. The tealblood decided that she needed to get in on this event to make a name for herself, and that interviewing the contestants was the perfect way to do so. The TV reporter said that the event was going to host a Q and A sometime next week, and Avvisi knew she had a deadline. If she could get interviews with star contestants out before the Superstar Authority program could, she would be rolling in readers! With that, the tealblood reporter looked up where Superstar Authority was having their sign-up booths in each city and made it her goal to go to each one and catch a star in the making!

Avvisi was hanging out around the Chittentown sign-up booth when a tall and tough looking yellowblood walked up to the counter. The tealblood was silent as she watched such a big, strong looking troll sign up for the charismatic event. "Remember Avvisi, you gotta go for it hard! Your not gonna become a famed reporter by sitting meekly by the sides, you gotta JUMP IN!" The tealblood's lusus gave the troll an affectionate nibble and pushed the girl forward.

"Excuse me, Sir? Could i get just a few minutes, five at most, for a quick interview? It will really raise your ratings i assure you! Fans are just going to love getting a peek at such a tough and physically fit troll like yourself, and getting fans early is always a good plan of action." Avvisi felt a little better about this, she was getting into the hang of these interviews. She was so excited to write up the articles, it was gonna be great.

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:16 pm
Sascha was an excitable person by nature. His usual vibrant reaction to stimulae could not come close to touching what he felt as he finalized his submission to the Superstar Authority registry. He fumbled his way through addressing the clerk behind the counter. His voice oscillated in volume, but his gleeful, nearly manic, smile remained consistent. This was actually happening. He had a real, honest to gog shot at stardom. Of course it was him and every other troll this side of the galactic empire, but damn if his chances weren't better now than they were any other night of his life. He practically danced away from the temporary Chittentown headquarters.

He also practically tripped over a young tealblooded child loitering outside of the waiting area. Sascha swerved to a stop. He was startled, but couldn't find it in himself to be annoyed that night. Even if he had been, the next words out of the girl's mouth were more than enough to bring his enthusiasm back.

It hadn't been a full minute since submitting his entry into the competition and he was already getting requests for interviews. Sascha laughed openly. It took him a moment to calm down enough to answer. All the while, he used one hand to keep himself propped up against his knee. The other clumsily attempted to gesticulate that he was not, in fact, laughing at the little reporter.

"Of... Of course!" Sascha replied the moment he was able. "Anything for the fans!" He added while wiping a stray tear from the corner of his eye. He looked around briefly, eyes landing on a nearby bench. He gestured with a thumb. "If you wanna, Miss...?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The yellowblood's laughter made Avvisi smile. It was so great to see someone so excited, and it rubbed off on her. Avvisi nodded to the bench, wishing she had something a little more professional, like fold out chairs or something. Oh well, something to keep in mind for next time. "Oh! Yes please!
"
The tealblood gave the older troll a mischievous wink, "Not all tall and tough, thoughtful too!" The girl giggled a little nervously, then seated herself beside the other troll. She pulled out her tape recorder, with its fresh, blank tape ready, and held the microphone out. "First of all, what is your name? Or, what is your stardom stage name? And fallowing that, what made you want to seek out the spotlight that comes with the Superstar Authority competition?"

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:16 pm
Sascha chuckled as he led the two of them over to the bench. He seated himself heavily and rested his elbows on his knees. As he turned his attention to Avvisi, he was surprised to find a microphone already being presented to his face. The kid really wasn't just talk. The grin returned to Sascha's face.

Sascha nodded along to Avvisi's string of questions with genuine thoughtfulness. She really was covering her bases. It would be doing both of them a disservice if Sascha were to write her off with joke responses. Besides, he was impressed with her intensity.

"I'm Sascha Diasis. My stage name is Nova for when I dance." Sascha paused briefly as he considered whether or not he should be talking about his particular style of dancing with a child. "My other professions are bodyguard and a contract employee of the Chittentown Technology Center. In my free time I sing." Sascha winked, feeling he'd recovered smoothly enough.

He instinctively wanted to lean back in his seat as he considered Avvisi's third question, but held himself still in front of the microphone. He was doing his best to enunciate without sounding like a tool. "Obviously I've got a lot going on, and I've got no intention of stopping now. Life's short, especially on a planet like Alternia. I'm looking to take everything I can get out of mine. We're a race of conquerors; only feels right, y'know?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The tealblood's eyes widened for a second, "Nova! Wow what a unique name, does it mean anything to you?" Avvisi was impressed by this troll, a bodyguard, who also sings, and is now entering this competition. This guy had a lot going for him! The tealblood continued; "Such a profound statement on life! Sounds like you have really had time to ponder the bigger questions." As far as Avvisi's limited knowledge of troll culture went, she had not seen a lot of philosophy around. It was generally not something the impulsive, and aggressive race of trolls really spent time on. "Do you have any words of wisdom for the fan-base that im sure is already forming?" The tealblood winked. She wasn't implying anything, she had just seen her favorite reporters wink like that.

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:54 am
Sascha laughed at Avvisi's reaction. For all he knew it could have been scripted and he wouldn't have cared either way. He was having fun. His eyes narrowed thoughtfully as he was pressed further on his answers. It wasn't as though he didn't understand his own reasoning. It was just a matter of phrasing it in a way that would be appealing to a casual audience. It was the kind of puzzle Sascha could enjoy.

"It means I literally caught fire a couple sweeps ago," Sascha replied simply. He tilted his head down and lifted his arm to pull back his hair. The underside of his bicep and the base of his skull were knotted with scar tissue. It clearly all connected in a single network beneath his jumpsuit. Sascha let his hair fall back to cover the bald spot. "Like a nova, though, I'm not dead yet. I'm burning bigger and brighter than ever."

Sascha's grin returned full-force. "The fans can rest easy knowing I'm gonna do my damnedest to give 'em the show they're clamoring for. They won't suffer anyone half-assing this competition and neither will I. If someone else is gonna try and take this title, I'll make sure they're forced to come packing a performance that turns all their nay-sayers to dust. I know I will." Sascha laughed aloud.

"Audience better bring their A-game. I want this victory to mean something!"

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi's eyes went wide for a second. Caught fire?! She was defiantly going to work with that. "Such an upbeat view for someone who has suffered burns!" The tealblood absently plucked the pen from her headband, spinned it in her fingers, and once the yellowblood had finished talking, replaced it in her hair. "Well my goodness Mr Nova! Your getting me all fired up, im sure the audience won't be able to help themselves but be there to cheer you on!" The tealblood smiled at the yellowblooded teen. Man he was charming! "Well i know an important troll like yourself mush have many things to do, so how about i get one last question out of you before i let you go. Mr Nova," Avvisi said with a twinkle in her eye, "What are you aiming to do when you win?"

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:22 pm
Avvisi's enthusiasm was contagious... or perhaps it was that she was enabling his own enthusiasm. Regardless, she was very good at her job. Under different circumstances, Sascha might have felt some degree of concern. He was having too much fun to think deeply as it was.

Avvisi's final question brought Sascha pause, but did nothing to lessen the wicked smile on his face. "When I win..." He liked the sound of that. "That'll be a hell of a thing, won't it!? First order of business will obviously be to party it up with all my supportive fans! Lowbloods, highbloods--hell couldn't get to the top without enemies to conquer, right? They're invited too!" Sascha cackled.

"The rest'll be something to reveal over the course of my upcoming rise to fame. Character development or something, right? Gotta give people somethin' to watch for between performances. I can tell ya right now, though, I'm not just gonna get to the goal posts and sit on my hands, that's for sure. What's the fun in playing hard just so you can stop?"

Sascha leaned back against the bench decisively. If he wasn't feeling pumped to compete before, he was now. "I dunno if I've got much more important stuff going on tonight than this, but if you've got other contestants to track down, more power to ya."

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi chuckled and did a fake air nudge with her elbow. "Charismatic and humble! Oh Mr Nova i do believe you have already made a fan and i haven't even published anything yet!" Avvisi felt herself blush, she was meeting so many amazing and soon-to-be famous people! The girl moved to put her microphone away and pushed the pause button on her recorder. "Ill get this written and published asap! Thank you Mr Nova, that was a pleasure. You should see your interview at newspaper stands in your home city soon!"

Avvisi grinned, almost wiggeling with joy at how well that interview went. "Start carrying around a pen tho soon! Im sure your going to be signing a lot of things very soon!" With that she bowed her head a slight bit and turned to make her way back to her lusus. The goose, Ray, gave the troll a congratulatory honk and raised her eyes at the yellowblood boy. "You did get his name and address, right Avi?" The goose beeped quietly, winking at the boy as she and her troll waddled away.

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas