Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Interview; Polair Rision (Avvisi - Polair)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Superstar Authority had Avvisi's name written all over it. Not in the way that she wanted to participate, but in that she would hound the news, studio, and all of that for good info. She was eating the event up by the gallon, and she wanted more. The tealblood decided that she needed to get in on this event to make a name for herself, and that interviewing the contestants was the perfect way to do so. The TV reporter said that the event was going to host a Q and A sometime next week, and Avvisi knew she had a deadline. If she could get interviews with star contestants out before the Superstar Authority program could, she would be rolling in readers! With that, the tealblood reporter looked up where Superstar Authority was having their sign-up booths in each city and made it her goal to go to each one and catch a star in the making!

Avvisi was hanging out around the Civisect City sign-up booth when a dazzling sea-dweller walked up to the counter. The tealblood was stunned into silence as she watched the elusive creature go about her business, but quickly snapped out of it and approached the girl. "Remember Avvisi, you gotta go for it hard! Your not gonna become a famed reporter by sitting meekly by the sides, you gotta JUMP IN!" The tealblood's lusus gave the troll an affectionate nibble and pushed the girl forward.

"Excuse me miss sea-dweller madam, could i get just a few minutes, five at most, for a quick interview? It will really raise your ratings i assure you! Fans are just going to love getting a peek at such a refined contestant, and getting fans early is always a good plan of action." Her first interview! Avvisi might had spoken a little faster than necessary, but she was just so excited.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:49 pm
Why was she doing this?

Claud found out about her little experiment she conducted during Bloodfest and was more than pleased that she seemed interested in something other than science. Sure it had its creative dangers but he considered it better compared with what they both went through during the Space Race. So Polair waited in line patiently to sign up for the one event she knew she wasn't even cut out for. She was oh-so patient that she gave her spot to the trolls behind her whenever she was too close to the front. She did so until the troll behind her insisted she shouldn't be giving away her spot to someone so low in the spectrum like them. Being a seadweller was so hard sometimes. So there she was, in front of the line, signing her name on the papers after getting help from the staff and off she went.

What I am even going to do? She thought. What am I even going to wear?

Oh this was clearly going to be so bad and embarrassing, she lacked creativity, charisma, finesse and all that junk celebrities had. Suddenly she heard someone address to her. Polair stopped her tracks and slightly bended down as she heard Avvisi ask her if she could get an interview.

"Um... Sure." Sounded logical and, well, she wasn't exactly hoping to win but she was going to try her best at least. And avoid having Claud breathe down her neck for failing such a mundane task. "I'd like for you to ask me somewhere quieter though... It's too noisy here for me to formulate concrete answers."
Micillia

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi hesitated a bit, had she talked too loud? "Yes of-" Avvisi made sure to lower her voice. "Yes of course. There is a park bench just a few feet over there, it should provide a quieter spot." The tealblood lead the seadweller over to the bench, getting out her microphone while she went. Once she was sure the other girl was comfortably seated did she ask the first question.

"Im sure that by being a seadweller you already have plenty of fans, do you have a stage name you will be going by for those fans to fallow you by?" Avvisi grinned warmly. It did seem like all seadwellers had at least a small gaggle of admirers. They were the elite, who wouldn't look up to them?

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:59 am
"Great." Polair nodded and followed the young troll to sit down at a bench. Ah! Much better. Her spongeclots and other sound sensitive organs would thank her later. She didn't mind being asked questions and Polair had been interviewed in the past, so she could at least be able to answer Avvisi.

Fans? Her fans? Not particularly, unless she could count her friends... Could she though? Should she even tell them? She chuckled lightly at the idea though. "Stage name? Well I go by Astra..." She mumbled. It was just a reminder that she'd be always be of the stars-- not celebrities but actual ones.

"Yeah," She said a little more confident. "They'll know me by Astra. The troll that belongs among the stars."

"Um..." That was embarrassing though. The seadweller chuckled a bit once more. "I'm an astronomy enthusiast, soon will be an actual astronomer. That's why I chose the name. I'm passionate about space."

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Astra!" The tealblood repeated, big stars of wonder and admiration in her eyes. She had met so many trolls with such unique stage names, and each one was meaningful to that troll. It was beautiful, the dedication and heart that each contestant was putting into their work.

"Wow! Do you plan to go out into space someday?" Avvisi asked, holding the microphone out a little more. "And, is space going to be a reoccurring theme your fans should be on the lookout for? Are you going to incorporate it into your performance?" Avvisi had to make herself shut up. Asking too many questions all at once was very unprofessional. She was just so excited for answers, her mind full of one liners and headlines.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:51 pm
"Yes! It's been my life long dream, to be surrounded by the unimaginable..." Even if she was blinded she was going to accomplish it. No matter how hard it was, Polair would eventually find a way around it.

Oooh! More questions. "Well," She stopped midway as she accidentally bumped against the microphone. "Sorry..." She slightly giggled.

"I'd like to incorporate space into it. Not reoccurring, as there are many thing that I'd like to try out. Too many things... Like the ocean, biology or simple motivational things that could help out others." She really liked motivating others to accomplish great things.

"I want to be able to motivate others. I want them to be able to see what a curious and decisive thinkpan is capable of, so in turn, they see that they can do the same and overcome any obstacles in their way.."
Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Wow!" Avvisi exclaimed. "Your sure to be the face of the troll space race! I know they could use a cute and dedicated troll to really get Alternia back out into space!" Avvisi grinned. Alternia was an odd place, a place where a superstar competition was getting far more media coverage than the space race that was a few sweeps ago. Avvisi was fine with it, she loved drama, she ran on drama!

"Well i bet an ambitious troll such as yourself has plenty of things to get up to! So, ill try not to take up too much more of your time." The tealblood cleared her throat, and shifted feet. "Is there anything you want your fans to know before i let you go?"

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:19 pm
"I wish... Maybe after the competition I will." She sure hoped she could inspire Alternia to get back into space, that would be awesome. Polair nodded in agreement. She had to swim back home, tell her dad she signed up like he wanted to and prepare herself for whatever stunt she was going to pull, on time. "Need to go and prepare myself for this whole ordeal."

"Hmm, I'd say... Clearly think about your goals in life. Don't let anyone or anything stop you from reaching them." She said with a smile. With that, Polair stood up and waved goodbye to the child. Hopefully, this mini interview would serve as proof she was indeed obedient towards her lusus's wishes.

Micillia
late!! sorry!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi grinned at the girl, absorbing her words of encouragement and wisdom. "Oh that's beautiful!" She could not help but say as the words hit her own bloodpumper. The girl nodded and turned off the recording device, putting it away. "Thank you very much Ms Astra! Im eagerly looking forward to writing up this article, and seeing more of you and your performance as you pursue your goals!" Avvisi held one hand over her plump biscuit, still touched by the words of encouragement the seadweller was giving to all those beneath her. "coming from such a prestigious sea dweller, well, im sure this will hit many a troll right where they need it. Thank you again for the interview!" With that Avvisi bowed to the highblood and ran back to her lusus, waving goodby as she did.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas