Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
Member Suggestions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:59 pm
If you have anything you'd like to see or would like done differently in this guild you are free to suggest it here. Just be respectful.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:44 am
Nodus, wtf is up with that last event?

Are you telling me I got no points, rewards, or weapons?

There was no clarification what the beast categorizations were.

Colby is telling me the dragon didnt get killed and is trying to explain that your wording may be interpretted as the beast not dying. If not i think its very important to tell someone who is trying to use the points from an event that was over a month ago.

Said you were supposed to drop weapons; thats something id remember, but i dont remember it.

I spent points and invested a lot time on s**t you guys are gonna tell me i dont have.... so lets hurry this up so i can delete stuff instead of restarting my profile and stuff in the middle of a battle.

I come off rude... cuz there IS a tendancy to be full of s**t in this environment and I am expecting you guys to tell me all that posting in events is a waste of time. I want to know this way i can take Ayana's black a** back to her house and train instead of wasting a whole month where i should have learned 13 points in techs. So if i misinterpreted anything please do let me know right away so i can correct my profile and all the things i developed in relation to these events so i can prep my profile. Not to mention there is a mission in MOON that i dont want to enter with a broken character.

Until then ill be inactive.

Bodhisattva Empress

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:25 am
Arhrii-yana X3

Quote:

Firstly, you gained the reward for participation [+9JP] along with Defeat a Corruption Creature Monster Boss reward [S-ranked Item & + 7 Emeralds], I even posted the reward that your character(s) had gained, yet to whatever choices you made, you had said character die and thus naturally removing that [S-ranked Item] reward.

Quote:
Colby is telling me the dragon didnt get killed and is trying to explain that your wording may be interpretted as the beast not dying. If not i think its very important to tell someone who is trying to use the points from an event that was over a month ago.

Re-read my post in Kumo District once more.[here], not once have I mentioned the Dragon having been defeated, not once did I post the [Reward] for any victory in that battle because none of you had managed to successfully win.

Quote:
Said you were supposed to drop weapons; thats something id remember, but i dont remember it.

I did say I was going to drop weapons; Kagen broke the weapon he was supposed to have obtained and is well than capable of fixing it, your Character decided to turn the Masamune's and the Captain into a weapon, I found it as if you wanted to do your own thing, wasn't entirely sure how to provide a weapon out of a whip made of flesh and bones. Additionally, Due to my unstable activity recently, I will admit that I miss whatever post you had that involved using the Dragon as whatever. I don't recall if I mentioned to Yuumei that, so I'll take the blame for my failure in that category.

Quote:

I spent points and invested a lot time on s**t you guys are gonna tell me i dont have.... so lets hurry this up so i can delete stuff instead of restarting my profile and stuff in the middle of a battle.

Nobody told you to use techniques that haven't been approved yet, I'm fairly sure that we specifically mentioned, do not use techniques that haven't been approved. Your participating Character had already gained [+9] and [+3] Jutsu Points from completing two of the requirements.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:07 pm
Nodus Esper
Arhrii-yana X3

Quote:

Firstly, you gained the reward for participation [+9JP] along with Defeat a Corruption Creature Monster Boss reward [S-ranked Item & + 7 Emeralds], I even posted the reward that your character(s) had gained, yet to whatever choices you made, you had said character die and thus naturally removing that [S-ranked Item] reward.

Ari
Reward: Thank you. Also my character shares a slot with another character, so the reward would go to that character.

Quote:

Re-read my post in Kumo District once more.[here], not once have I mentioned the Dragon having been defeated, not once did I post the [Reward] for any victory in that battle because none of you had managed to successfully win.

Ari
[Reward Reversal]: My characters share slots; they count as one character. [ Not reversing the S-Rank ]
[Explosion]: Okay so what happened after this dragon hit the ground at a sucidal rate that destroyed half of kumogakure?

Quote:

I did say I was going to drop weapons; Kagen broke the weapon he was supposed to have obtained and is well than capable of fixing it, your Character decided to turn the Masamune's and the Captain into a weapon, I found it as if you wanted to do your own thing, wasn't entirely sure how to provide a weapon out of a whip made of flesh and bones. Additionally, Due to my unstable activity recently, I will admit that I miss whatever post you had that involved using the Dragon as whatever. I don't recall if I mentioned to Yuumei that, so I'll take the blame for my failure in that category.

Ari
[Masamune]: Were you letting me do that? I did not get any feed back that's why I am actually doing the application process to make them weapons. I havent used them for anything as of yet except for story purposes. HOWEVER, I DID a cute little scene with clementia when i first got them. So far they've been in storage since ive been trying to get my stuff approved with yuumei forever. sad I have >>only<< taken them out once, so that I could bring to the DACU meeting, but then I got attacked instantly so I left. lol

[Dragon]: Same thing, but I haven't even mentioned them or used them even once. I'm considering not even bothering.

Anywho: I was seeing if it was going to be tolerated hence why theres an application process for weapons that i am currently undergoing with Yuumei and has been going on for the past few weeks.

Quote:

Nobody told you to use techniques that haven't been approved yet, I'm fairly sure that we specifically mentioned, do not use techniques that haven't been approved. Your participating Character had already gained [+9] and [+3] Jutsu Points from completing two of the requirements.

Ari
Never said anything about "Nobody told you you to use techniques that haven't been approved. " <<< - That never happened. I dont need an event to make custom techniques... this about weapons that i dont need either and have not used AT ALL.

To clarify I defeated:
1. Giant Monkeys
2. Konohagkure Darkness thing as mentioned above
3. Ikai and his crew as mentioned above
4. The Dragon as mentioned above
5. Plus the participation reward as mentioned above

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:13 pm
Nodus Esper

I re-read the dragon post and it doesnt say anything pertaining to the the dragon continuing to exist. It fundamentally states he dived at super sonic speed and there was a nuclear bomb response that I dulled. Thats not a proper conclusion at all if you want me to understand that the dragon survived a sucidal plummet towards earth. Not to mention; there was a clone above and below the dragon holding his movements in place. I re-stated that in my last post so it could be noticed so technically my character shouldnt even be dead due to techniques the clones were using, but for story purposes and purely selfish reasons i took the hit.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:41 pm
Arhrii-yana X3

Quote:

Ari
Reward: Thank you. Also my character shares a slot with another character, so the reward would go to that character.

Quote:

Ari
[Reward Reversal]: My characters share slots; they count as one character. [ Not reversing the S-Rank ]

Seleena took the Sprite, Seleena had the item, Seleena lost the item.

[Explosion]: Okay so what happened after this dragon hit the ground at a sucidal rate that destroyed half of kumogakure?

"Suicidal" is incorrect in that phrasing. Re-read the post, again. What did it say happen?

Quote:

Ari
[Masamune]: Were you letting me do that? I did not get any feed back that's why I am actually doing the application process to make them weapons. I havent used them for anything as of yet except for story purposes. HOWEVER, I DID a cute little scene with clementia when i first got them. So far they've been in storage since ive been trying to get my stuff approved with yuumei forever. sad I have >>only<< taken them out once, so that I could bring to the DACU meeting, but then I got attacked instantly so I left. lol

You did whatever you did without consulting me, while that wasn't necessary, I simply saw you go through with something and went like. "Okay, so she wants to turn them into weapons? ******** it, that's her reward then." I honestly supposed to have told you about these things, but again,
my failure in that category.

Quote:
[Dragon]: Same thing, but I haven't even mentioned them or used them even once. I'm considering not even bothering.

Okay.

Quote:
Anywho: I was seeing if it was going to be tolerated hence why theres an application process for weapons that i am currently undergoing with Yuumei and has been going on for the past few weeks.

I'm aware.

Quote:

Ari
Never said anything about "Nobody told you you to use techniques that haven't been approved. " <<< - That never happened. I dont need an event to make custom techniques... this about weapons that i dont need either and have not used AT ALL.

Alright.

Quote:
To clarify I defeated:
Quote:
1. Giant Monkeys

I never used Giant Monkeys.... If you are referring to the Deformed, no, you didn't defeat them all and thus did not gain a reward. I've been consistent about who gained a reward from completing a portion of a bonus mission.

Quote:
2. Konohagkure Darkness thing as mentioned above

You got your reward from that, Selenna lost it, not my fault you wanted her dead. Could Ayanna have taken the Sprite? Yes, did she? No, do you want it back?

Quote:
3. Ikai and his crew as mentioned above

You turned them into weapons, that's your own reward.

Quote:
4. The Dragon as mentioned above

It never died.

Quote:
5. Plus the participation reward as mentioned above

You got the reward for that already

Quote:
I re-read the dragon post and it doesnt say anything pertaining to the the dragon continuing to exist. It fundamentally states he dived at super sonic speed and there was a nuclear bomb response that I dulled. Thats not a proper conclusion at all if you want me to understand that the dragon survived a sucidal plummet towards earth. Not to mention; there was a clone above and below the dragon holding his movements in place. I re-stated that in my last post so it could be noticed so technically my character shouldnt even be dead due to techniques the clones were using, but for story purposes and purely selfish reasons i took the hit.

1) You are more than capable of conversing with me about a mistake on my end, I would've gladly fixed my post.

2) Nobody told you to let your character die.

3) " Had Asira's eyes been capable of perceiving events through these debilitating effects, she would have picked up on four oddly colored arms. They weren't materialized out of chakra but whatever it was, it wasn't normal. All four had grabbed at both Parjanya and the Dragon, causing the two Creature's to have vanished completely without a trace, the two oddly colored limbs dispersing into the air afterward." I never once mentioned anything about death, while Colby did varify I was vague'ish, he asked me if the Dragon was dead. I answered him, no. Why didn't you? Can't say, but once again. In BOTH situations were two Rp'ers have been successful in completing a mission, I've posted the reward. I didn't post the reward when the Dragon vanished, so why did you believe that the Dragon was defeated? Again, I can't say, ask me next time, literally. Have a question? I was too vague? I messed up on my post? I'm just a few words and a "Enter" button away from clarification and all of that.

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:53 pm
Nodus Esper

I can tell you dont respond well to confrontation since you are getting far more defensive than I expected; its to the point of you going to assumption and putting words in my mouth.

1. Never said you told me to make my character die [ so you can cut that out ]
2. I asked colby AND he had no clue of any of this, hence why I even posted her. So clearly the communciation you are saying you have doesnt exist.
3. I already told you, I'm not asking for anything except clarification. If you say I dont have it then I dont have it, but dont act like im bitching to you for something. i dont need anything from these events except some communication and precise information as opposed to all this loose work im running with.
4. Why do I have to reread something that states a correlation and no causation? You never linked the two events directly nor did you specify so why are u getting tight with me?
5. I am conversing with you and ur getting defensive. Not to mention you went inactive before the vent ended and colby had to close them out. You're bugging  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:18 pm
Arhrii-yana X3

I can tell you dont respond well to confrontation since you are getting far more defensive than I expected; its to the point of you going to assumption and putting words in my mouth.

I'm not getting defensive and I honestly don't mind the "confrontation" or this conversation. So, reconsider that statement

Neither did I, I simply said; "You're the one who wanted" your character to die, you even mentioned having them take the hit.

2. I asked colby AND he had no clue of any of this, hence why I even posted her. So clearly the communciation you are saying you have doesnt exist.

On 10/28/2017, at 1:33 PM, 블라드미르 ★彡 wrote:
> I really wanna know where she thought the Dragon had died... I never mentioned that.

On 10/28/2017, at 1:37 PM, R31gn of Ph3r wrote:
> No, you weren't vague

> well...

On 10/28/2017, at 1:38 PM, R31gn of Ph3r wrote:
> I did have to ask you whether the dragon had died or not

> but yeah, you were giving out the rewards

> and didn't that time

Yep. So Colby came to me and asked me if the Dragon had died, I confirmed with him that it didn't. Like I mentioned before, if you have concerns or a question, you can literally just ask me and I'll answer them.

3. I already told you, I'm not asking for anything except clarification. If you say I dont have it then I dont have it, but dont act like im bitching to you for something. i dont need anything from these events except some communication and precise information as opposed to all this loose work im running with.

Please stop assuming that I'm thinking or viewing you negatively, firstly, I'm not "acting like you're bitching at me..." I'm answering the questions you're bringing up, simple. You asked for something, I answered it.

4. Why do I have to reread something that states a correlation and no causation? You never linked the two events directly nor did you specify so why are u getting tight with me?

Again, since Colby did verify that my wording look "vague", regardless I never gave out a reward because there was no reward to give out, you lots hadn't defeated anything worth providing. The only situation that I didn't post a reward was with Yuumei, specifically because Yuumei didn't want his item reward. I can understand where the lack of cause behind the Dragon disappearance came from, there was meant to be a mystery behind it and I tried to limit such a thing through Asira's "Seal of Hell". I even repeated the exact same thing in Iwa District, with similar wording. I can admit that without a mirror to what I was edging towards, the "vague" portion can be noted, I'll express my apology for the lack of fixed detail.

5. I am conversing with you and ur getting defensive. Not to mention you went inactive before the vent ended and colby had to close them out. You're bugging

Again, please don't assume that I'm "getting defensive" because I'm not.
Yes, for personal reason I had a brief moment of pause and Colby had to clean up the remaining issues.

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:52 pm
Nodus Esper

I'm not getting defensive and I honestly don't mind the "confrontation" or this conversation. So, reconsider that statement

Neither did I, I simply said; "You're the one who wanted" your character to die, you even mentioned having them take the hit.

Ari
It simply a statement in response to you claiming my reward was revoked which is why I think you are being defensive regardless of how much you state that you arent.

> I really wanna know where she thought the Dragon had died... I never mentioned that.

> No, you weren't vague

> well...

> and didn't that time

Yep. So Colby came to me and asked me if the Dragon had died, I confirmed with him that it didn't. Like I mentioned before, if you have concerns or a question, you can literally just ask me and I'll answer them.

Ari
Well that proves two things:
1. You werent clear on the dragon dying or living
2. Colby forgot everything, because I asked colby who then referred me to you due to a lack of knowledge.
3. The previously listed issues sound like a crew problem not a problem caused by a member not asking questions.

Please stop assuming that I'm thinking or viewing you negatively, firstly, I'm not "acting like you're bitching at me..." I'm answering the questions you're bringing up, simple. You asked for something, I answered it.

Ari
When you say things like: Re-read this after already having me re-read it. It shows me that you arent willing to simply relay the missing information and prefer me to aimlessly go back and forth over a vague post.

When you say things like, "Nobody told you to let your character die" it shows me you have a flippant attitude and or feel i have lead you to believe that I am holding you responsible for the death of my character despite me already stating that I did it for a selfish and personal reason...

Neither of which were simply answering questions that I asked.

Again, since Colby did verify that my wording look "vague", regardless I never gave out a reward because there was no reward to give out, you lots hadn't defeated anything worth providing. The only situation that I didn't post a reward was with Yuumei, specifically because Yuumei didn't want his item reward. I can understand where the lack of cause behind the Dragon disappearance came from, there was meant to be a mystery behind it and I tried to limit such a thing through Asira's "Seal of Hell". I even repeated the exact same thing in Iwa District, with similar wording. I can admit that without a mirror to what I was edging towards, the "vague" portion can be noted, I'll express my apology for the lack of fixed detail.

Ari
1. I don't want an apology; just next time state things clearly.
2. In Iwagakure; colby had to close it out. If he did not I would not know what to have gained. Ikai and the others were taken In Character, they weren't given to me. I was merely being polite by doing an approval process. With that just close us out properly. You dont have to mention the dragon not dying, but you could state the mission was failed on our behalf. You had a post that quoted three people and referred to the rewards as few sentences in a conclusion paragraph in a battle against Kagen... That's going to confuse us and I just ask for some hard lines; black and white.

Yes, for personal reason I had a brief moment of pause and Colby had to clean up the remaining issues.

Ari
Which is understandable, but I am still in the dark at the end of the day. This was merely an attempt to clear out what I do and don't know. I'm undergoing a process of getting these things approved and you told me you are aware, yet you did not attempt to stop yuumei or notify colby both of whom i talk to nearly everyday... I dont have a good experience in this guild so imagine what happens when a battle starts with things Yuumei and colby have ran through. I under go a month process on approvals then i get these same techniques revoked in the middle of a battle later. I'm already on a made up list that Yuumei has for "verbal abuse" just for raising these questions. You may not be angry or effected, but i got penalized already.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:58 pm
Yuumei Kagemusha

Now onto the next matter:

Yuumei you told me you wanted to discuss things in private before s**t got out of hand, but then you post an announcement with a new rule that punishes me for something that has only occurred with you. This happened over 2 weeks ago. You are trying to tell me its not personal, but im not hearing it because:

1. You said lets talk first in private, but you made a rule punishing first and still havent skyped me for my story. It is unprofessional to suggest something then contradict it in the same situation in which you want it to be applied.

Quote:
[10/28/17, 11:55:19 AM] Airborn: t i have in suggestions
[10/28/17, 12:00:33 PM] Yuumei Kagemusha: Ariana, calm down. It's not that big of a deal. I dealt with your request...and I've been working with you on your customs. So all of that is unnecessary.

I dunno why Colby didn't answer you. But you brought it to my attention and I took care of it. If anything like that happens again, just message me instead. And that goes to everyone. You don't have to make a scene...

A. I'm convinced you didnt even read either of my two posts that I told you about because of this extreme response to a vague/general statement I made, but i know that mods commonly respond to a situation without reading the situation.

Quote:
To: Arhrii-yana X3,
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:26 pm
Subject:

Please open the following link and read the posts within the thread.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25195011

You will be placed at First Occurrence (Warning Level). To be frank, it could have been much worse, as this is the second time I have personally witnessed such behavior from you. The first time, I was even the "victim" of it. I'm not doing this out of spite or anything (if that was the case, I would have done this a long time ago). It doesn't personally affect me, but it isn't something we should tolerate. You are not the first person to do such a thing, and in every instance that someone did blow up on a mod, they simply quit...some returned, others not. But in either case, none actually received an actual punishment. To make things more, I dunno...official? I've come up with this punishment system. It's my only attempt at preventing people from being banned (cause I really do not want that for anyone). I hope it works and we can all have fun in the guild.

I also hope you do not take this too harshly, especially since the Warning does not actually come with any sort of punishment.

A. lol of course im gonna take it personal, you made up a system AFTER the event and applied a PRIOR event to a NEW rule that was RECENTLY put into effect AFTER NEVER existing PRIOR. However, its cool. If I get banned then I simply stop posting.

2. It is unprofessional that your official route includes using rules that never existed to handle a situation after the fact.

3. I sent you a definition of verbal abuse, but I'll put it here.
Verbal abuse (also known as reviling or "verbal bullying") is described as a negative defining statement told to the victim or about the victim, or by withholding any response, thereby defining the target as non-existent.

A. Never said you sucked. I even told you that you were helpful and thanked you.

Quote:
[10/28/17, 12:04:15 PM] Yuumei Kagemusha: Yuumei Kagemusha throws Atlas out a window
[10/28/17, 12:04:38 PM] Airborn: I was being nice for 2 months so i felt like randomly bitching for no reason
[10/28/17, 12:05:33 PM] Airborn: anywho u have been helpful and kind. i am not upset with u since i know u busted a nut dealing with my techs

B. Never defined nodus as anything; i merely told her there are tendencies that are half-assed like being skipped over for 2 months with two different approvals. [yes, that is half assed. I find it crazy that you guys are upset due to me not being happy with such lack of results. I copied and pasted your names in these quotes addressing you two and it was done effortlessly.

C. I want my name immediately revoked from your newly founded list incriminating me for negatively defining/verbally abusing Nodus. I've seen members cut your a** and call you names as of a year ago and you havent made a rule until now. You've even stated how common it was and from my time as crew i clearly remember your a** getting cut. You even stated it recently and back then, so dont act like change only starts after Ariana.

4. I know you say this isnt person but since when do you PM me in regards to an issue when all we do is skype? When does one apply a new rule to prior events? Thats broken and looks fishy so i cant except that this is not personal. I am willing to air out the bad taste you have in your mouth for me.

5. In an incident between CREW and MEMBER; You state that the member is right then punish the member later on in the day after some premeditation?

Quote:
[10/28/17, 12:09:25 PM] Yuumei Kagemusha: No, I understand. It's unreasonable for you to wait that long. But it's also unreasonable to throw a temper tantrum over it.

A. I didnt throw a temper tantrum, which is why I am sure u didnt even read as mentioned above

Bodhisattva Empress

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:59 am
Arhrii-yana X3
Nodus Esper

Ari
It simply a statement in response to you claiming my reward was revoked which is why I think you are being defensive regardless of how much you state that you arent.

Alright.

> No, you weren't vague

> well...

> and didn't that time

Ari

I was clear on the Dragon disappearance, it was my failure to assume stating it disappearing and not posting a reward within the same post or following post was sufficient enough.

Quote:
2. Colby forgot everything, because I asked colby who then referred me to you due to a lack of knowledge.

Maybe, I have no input on that.

Quote:
3. The previously listed issues sound like a crew problem not a problem caused by a member not asking questions.

Maybe, I have no detail on the conversation between yourself and Colby, I'm only aware of Colby asking me of the status of the Dragon, I responded.

Ari
When you say things like: Re-read this after already having me re-read it. It shows me that you arent willing to simply relay the missing information and prefer me to aimlessly go back and forth over a vague post

I've countlessly dealt with people skimming over a post, skipping over information that clarified things. I've dealt with people jumping to conclusion without stopping, re-reading, and taking their time to understand something. If you felt that me requesting for you to re-read the post, then I'll apologize for it. As far as things go in that post and future, I'll be sure to be explicitly clear down to the letter.

Quote:
When you say things like, "Nobody told you to let your character die" it shows me you have a flippant attitude and or feel i have lead you to believe that I am holding you responsible for the death of my character despite me already stating that I did it for a selfish and personal reason...

Alright.

Ari
2. In Iwagakure; colby had to close it out. If he did not I would not know what to have gained. Ikai and the others were taken In Character, they weren't given to me. I was merely being polite by doing an approval process. With that just close us out properly. You dont have to mention the dragon not dying, but you could state the mission was failed on our behalf. You had a post that quoted three people and referred to the rewards as few sentences in a conclusion paragraph in a battle against Kagen... That's going to confuse us and I just ask for some hard lines; black and white.

You would've gained an item after my return, but I saw that you decided to turn them into weapons and thus completely negated whatever I had in plan. While yes, I could've posted a "Mission Failure" at the end of my conclusion post in Kumo, when I hadn't posted any reward even after everyone had left said District I was confident that everyone had understood; "Big Dragon vanished".

Ari
Which is understandable, but I am still in the dark at the end of the day. This was merely an attempt to clear out what I do and don't know. I'm undergoing a process of getting these things approved and you told me you are aware, yet you did not attempt to stop yuumei or notify colby both of whom i talk to nearly everyday... I dont have a good experience in this guild so imagine what happens when a battle starts with things Yuumei and colby have ran through. I under go a month process on approvals then i get these same techniques revoked in the middle of a battle later. I'm already on a made up list that Yuumei has for "verbal abuse" just for raising these questions. You may not be angry or effected, but i got penalized already.

That falls under my mistake, I can't recall if I had mentioned to Yuumei about something regarding what you were doing. My transition through this and another RP Group had a different understanding. Additionally, I don't personally get offended, angry, or negatively affected by people's behavior. I simply dislike it when people "assume" that I'm something. Whatever Yuumei and yourself are going through, it doesn't directly involve me.... Yet.

Either way, with things progressing towards my conclusion, I'll make a mental note to be extremely detailed with NPC status to limit any vague understanding. Thank you for your Member Suggestion.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:02 am
Nodus Esper

One more thing before I forget; I don't want the mission points or rewards from the dragon. I don't even want Seleena revived, but that death doesn't count because the only reason I replied the way I did was because of the vague post. I want Seleena's next revival to not count because if the dragon did not hit the ground and die then Seleena could not be under his unabarable force and would have had mobility to stop her self in the same fashion she was able to hold the beast statically in the air. He should not have been able to even fall downwards from when he was trying to escape.

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:24 am
Nodus Esper

Ari

Alright.
-------------------------------------

> No, you weren't vague

> well...

> and didn't that time

Ari

I was clear on the Dragon disappearance, it was my failure to assume stating it disappearing and not posting a reward within the same post or following post was sufficient enough.

Quote:

Maybe, I have no input on that.

Quote:

Maybe, I have no detail on the conversation between yourself and Colby, I'm only aware of Colby asking me of the status of the Dragon, I responded.

Quote:
[10/28/17, 9:00:28 AM] Airborn: oh*
[10/28/17, 9:05:13 AM] R31gn of Ph3r: Ask nodus... she wss supposed to drop the weapons. I dont think the Dragon really died, but was taken away

ari
Hopefully that's enough input to infer this littleback and forth loss of information.

Ari
When you say things like: Re-read this after already having me re-read it. It shows me that you arent willing to simply relay the missing information and prefer me to aimlessly go back and forth over a vague post

I've countlessly dealt with people skimming over a post, skipping over information that clarified things. I've dealt with people jumping to conclusion without stopping, re-reading, and taking their time to understand something. If you felt that me requesting for you to re-read the post, then I'll apologize for it. As far as things go in that post and future, I'll be sure to be explicitly clear down to the letter.

Quote:

Alright.

Ari

You would've gained an item after my return, but I saw that you decided to turn them into weapons and thus completely negated whatever I had in plan. While yes, I could've posted a "Mission Failure" at the end of my conclusion post in Kumo, when I hadn't posted any reward even after everyone had left said District I was confident that everyone had understood; "Big Dragon vanished".

ari
I got one item from you the legit way from the Konohagakure mission that was delayed due to what I want to say the beginning of you becoming less active. Colby and I werent sure if you were done posting ot not. [ hint hint ] Then after delay items were dropped.

You didnt finish the Iwakgakure mission and then you didnt give me a clear conclusion for the Kumogakure Mission... Thhose were the only 3 missions and you only closed me out on one of them.

What inference can i draw from one event that didnt even end with me failing? How would I know how a failure of a mission would conclude? Do you see what I am saying? I'm not trying to be a pain, but now we have this long conversation and me having to deal with Yuumei after this.

Ari

That falls under my mistake, I can't recall if I had mentioned to Yuumei about something regarding what you were doing. My transition through this and another RP Group had a different understanding. Additionally, I don't personally get offended, angry, or negatively affected by people's behavior. I simply dislike it when people "assume" that I'm something. Whatever Yuumei and yourself are going through, it doesn't directly involve me.... Yet.

Either way, with things progressing towards my conclusion, I'll make a mental note to be extremely detailed with NPC status to limit any vague understanding. Thank you for your Member Suggestion.

ari
Appreciated, now to deal with Yuumei who thinks im bullying you since i was being a smart-a** with him about 2 weeks ago lol. Thank you for the clarification. I'll adjust my profile accordingly. I will be:

Utilizing the Masamune as my reward item along with gaining the gems from the Iwagakure mission and ultizing the items given to me in the Konohagkure mission [ gems/sword].

I will receive absolutely nothing for the dragon, but i refuse the revival penalty towards Seleena's death due to the vague explanation that would have resulted in an alternate outcome.

Sounds about right?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:47 am
Yuumei Kagemusha

No-no, no-no, no! it's too late for PM's as you had requested prior yet flamed me on announcements shortly after...

Quote:
[10/29/17, 4:00:22 AM] Yuumei Kagemusha: Whatever your reason for doing it, the way you occasionally speak is never justifiable. You could have directly brought it to another mod's attention, like myself, and it would have been dealt with...which it was.

I don't care if this wasn't an established rule already. Because you could have easily just been banned instead. I already told you that, and you're still complaining about receiving a punishment that has ZERO repercussions.

Look, this conversation is pointless. You're not going to convince me that your actions were reasonable. All I can say is...And all I've been saying is...if you have an issue... message me

ari
1. How am I speaking?

2. Pointless? I addressed the issue and now Nodus and I understand what has occurred and have grown from it. So pointless? I think you are being nosey but your nose is pointed in the wrong direction since you arent even reading the dialogue between nodus and i.

3. Verbal Abuse punishment: Your acting out by abusing your power [ punishment list ] is the only thing that has yet to yield results. In addition it was done out of order with bad intent. You state verbal abuse yet CAN NOT point it out.

4. Power trip: You state you dont have to talk to me. yet you STATED we should talk in private. yet you issue a NEW RULE that shud apply to ALL prior incidents yet they ONLY apply to me. Yet you say none of that matters because of why? because it's not personal? right...

Quote:
[10/29/17, 4:12:32 AM] Yuumei Kagemusha: "<.< im on a verbal abuse list… i shud be on the make u do ur job list"

Are you serious? Did you not get anything from what's been said. You're just gonna keep going at it? The issue you were pissed over has been solved. So either drop it, or it'll just be another occurrence. Publicly insulting us is not okay...

Ari
Who is even talking about that anymore? I havent mentioned the stupid a** Unique list once since you edited it. Show me the post cuz you're horribly confused. You keep going offline so often that you arent even following the dialogue... when the diaolgue is right UP there

I rest my case
[10/29/17, 4:31:56 AM] Airborn: ur not above me
[10/29/17, 4:46:32 AM] Yuumei Kagemusha: sigh

Actually, Nodus told me you quoted me. I'm just not on my computer, so skype is my only means of convenient conversation. I will get online and reply. So please, for the last time, stop talking in general chat about this
[10/29/17, 4:51:27 AM] Airborn: the thing is yuumei instead of finding out for yourself u just came in with a raging boner
[10/29/17, 4:51:38 AM] Airborn: i even mentioned it wher ei quoted u
[10/29/17, 4:52:04 AM] Airborn: u want me to do the private thing but u put me out in public
[10/29/17, 4:52:14 AM] Yuumei Kagemusha: I'm not raged. I'm making it repeatedly clear that talking about such things in an open manner is not reasonable
[10/29/17, 4:52:16 AM] Airborn: then u tell me we arent talking about and thats it
[10/29/17, 4:52:29 AM] Airborn: so what do you want to do?
[10/29/17, 4:52:39 AM] Airborn: for real this time
[10/29/17, 4:56:02 AM] Yuumei Kagemusha: I want you to literally stop talking in this chat or at least choose one medium of conversation. Before I even woke up, you sent me a direct message on Skype, you went on about the issue again in this chat, despite being told multiple times not to do so, and you even started conversing about the issue in the guild.

Like I just said, I will reply to you within the guild. So please, I politely request for you to stop talking in this chat until then.
[10/29/17, 4:56:24 AM] Airborn: not true i havent said one thing about uniques since
[10/29/17, 4:56:32 AM] Airborn: and u went on without our private chat
[10/29/17, 4:57:11 AM] Yuumei Kagemusha: I also did not say anything about "uniques"
I have no idea what you're talking about now
[10/29/17, 4:57:19 AM] Airborn: we didnt talk about anything else
[10/29/17, 4:57:26 AM] Airborn: so what are u talking about?
[10/29/17, 4:57:45 AM] Airborn: i only mentioned uniques to you
[10/29/17, 4:58:12 AM] Airborn: I was referred to ask Nodus something by colby which i quoted
[10/29/17, 4:58:18 AM] Airborn: and yet
[10/29/17, 5:00:33 AM] Airborn: [10/28/17, 9:05:13 AM] R31gn of Ph3r: Ask nodus... she wss supposed to drop the weapons. I dont think the Dragon really died, but was taken away
[10/29/17, 5:00:43 AM] Yuumei Kagemusha: "I dunno why Colby didn't answer you. But you brought it to my attention and I took care of it. If anything like that happens again, *just message me instead. And that goes to everyone. You don't have to make a scene*..."

Literally the only thing I just said...was to stop talking about such things in our general corruption chat.

So again, stop.
[10/29/17, 5:01:15 AM] Airborn: that was in reference to uniques ill quote it for you
[10/29/17, 5:02:23 AM] Airborn: [10/28/17, 11:18:48 AM] Atlas Hargrove: do so.
[10/28/17, 11:39:45 AM] Yuumei Kagemusha: On 10/28/17, at 11:12 AM, Airborn wrote:
> its either requesting a unique 3 times isnt enough or i simply havent sucked enough d**k
I legitimately don't really look at things unless I'm quoted or someone tells me directly
[10/28/17, 11:40:04 AM] Yuumei Kagemusha: Or if Colby is like, hey...wanna go check out this person's customs?
[10/28/17, 11:54:16 AM] Airborn: s**t ******** my customs if adding one name to a list thats been skipped over 2 twice is the issue
[10/28/17, 11:55:19 AM] Airborn: i know i know no one does anything unless someone bitches. i learned that hence the other bitching post i have in suggestions
[10/28/17, 12:00:33 PM] Yuumei Kagemusha: Ariana, calm down. It's not that big of a deal. I dealt with your request...and I've been working with you on your customs. So all of that is unnecessary.

I dunno why Colby didn't answer you. But you brought it to my attention and I took care of it. If anything like that happens again, just message me instead. And that goes to everyone. You don't have to make a scene...
[10/28/17, 12:01:45 PM] Atlas Hargrove: Makes several scenes
[10/28/17, 12:04:15 PM] Yuumei Kagemusha: Yuumei Kagemusha throws Atlas out a window
[10/29/17, 5:03:43 AM] Yuumei Kagemusha: You're just jumping from one issue to another. I'm honestly lost. I'm done talking on here. I will get on gaia and look at everything you said there.
[10/29/17, 5:03:50 AM] Airborn: im not dragging this out im waiting u to stop and analyze the order in which ur going
[10/29/17, 5:04:26 AM] Airborn: it doesnt concern u its a whole different topic that ur taking initiative on thats why ur confused
[10/29/17, 5:04:43 AM] Airborn: ill wait
[10/29/17, 5:05:08 AM] Yuumei Kagemusha: Yuumei Kagemusha begins to type even though I just said I wouldn't

[10/29/17, 5:08:05 AM] Airborn: its best u stop
[10/29/17, 5:08:11 AM] Airborn: ill wait
[10/29/17, 5:08:26 AM] Yuumei Kagemusha: I literally said nothing about the dragon incident or any unique customs since I woke up about an hour and a half ago.

Yes, I made a reference to such a thing in what you just copy and pasted. But the point of what I said was related to your request for Creation Rebirth or whatever it's called. Not custom techniques. I used customs as an example, which didn't specifically relate to you.

But fr this time. I'm not talking about this here.
[10/29/17, 5:08:57 AM] Airborn: i did not say anything about customs i said “Uniques”
[10/29/17, 5:09:08 AM] Yuumei Kagemusha: Kay. My bad.
[10/29/17, 5:09:28 AM] Airborn: its cool i did the same to you for customs LMAO

Bodhisattva Empress

Yuumei Kagemusha

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:13 am
Arhrii-yana X3

Now onto the next matter:

Yuumei you told me you wanted to discuss things in private before s**t got out of hand, but then you post an announcement with a new rule that punishes me for something that has only occurred with you. This happened over 2 weeks ago. You are trying to tell me its not personal, but im not hearing it because:

YK
Before I even continue, wrong. This is not over anything related to our personal conversations. This is in response to you pubicly bashing moderators of the guild. I even made it clear in my message to you that it has nothing to do with the way you talked to me previously, and that if it did, I would have taken action when it did happen. This type of thing has happened far too many times from multiple people, and I'm not just going to allow it anymore.

User Image

1. You said lets talk first in private, but you made a rule punishing first and still havent skyped me for my story. It is unprofessional to suggest something then contradict it in the same situation in which you want it to be applied.

YK
I didn't say let's talk in private first. I said if you ever have an issue, bring it to my attention. Do not make a scene. And despite that, you still continued to make a scene. Regardless of your actions after being told to stop, this system was still going to be implemented.

Quote:
[10/28/17, 11:55:19 AM] Airborn: t i have in suggestions

A. I'm convinced you didnt even read either of my two posts that I told you about because of this extreme response to a vague/general statement I made, but i know that mods commonly respond to a situation without reading the situation.

YK
You are correct. I did not read your two posts in this thread. I seen that you quoted Nodus, and the issue you were talking about was related to the Dragon incident and the general mission that the dragon was involved in. I had literally nothing to do with that mission/event, other than acting as a participant myself. Nodus purposefully kept me out of the loop to avoid spoiling her surprises (because again, my own character was participating - I assume she didn't want to give me an unfair advantage by knowing her plans).

Because of that, yes, I didn't bother reading these posts.

I did, however, read what you posted in the Absence thread.

User Image

The censored portion included a literal "******** you" to the moderators of the guild.

From what I've seen, your posts in this thread have been related to the Dragon Incident and the Mission. My issue with you, and the reason the Punishment System was created, has literally nothing to do with that...and everything to do with the way you talk about people.
From this point on, I'm not discussing anything related to the Dragon/Mission thing, because that is Nodus' area of focus.

Quote:
To: Arhrii-yana X3,
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:26 pm
Subject:

Please open the following link and read the posts within the thread.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25195011

You will be placed at First Occurrence (Warning Level). To be frank, it could have been much worse, as this is the second time I have personally witnessed such behavior from you. The first time, I was even the "victim" of it. I'm not doing this out of spite or anything (if that was the case, I would have done this a long time ago). It doesn't personally affect me, but it isn't something we should tolerate. You are not the first person to do such a thing, and in every instance that someone did blow up on a mod, they simply quit...some returned, others not. But in either case, none actually received an actual punishment. To make things more, I dunno...official? I've come up with this punishment system. It's my only attempt at preventing people from being banned (cause I really do not want that for anyone). I hope it works and we can all have fun in the guild.

I also hope you do not take this too harshly, especially since the Warning does not actually come with any sort of punishment.

A. lol of course im gonna take it personal, you made up a system AFTER the event and applied a PRIOR event to a NEW rule that was RECENTLY put into effect AFTER NEVER existing PRIOR. However, its cool. If I get banned then I simply stop posting.

YK
Yes, I did. And your punishment, as a result, is literally just a warning. Even though the things you have said recently and in the past could have easily warranted being banned. But we did not resort to that, so I'm not sure what your problem with that is. Would you rather be banned?

User Image

As mentioned above, we reserve the right to ban you for not having respect for anyone OOC. We did not resort to this, and instead, gave you a warning for a new system. Said warning feauturs absolutely zero consequences, making it easily the lesser of the two punishments. So again, what is your problem? We can ban you instead of that is preferred.

2. It is unprofessional that your official route includes using rules that never existed to handle a situation after the fact.

YK
These new rules are easily preferable to being banned, which has been a viable option the entire time, so pick your poison.

3. I sent you a definition of verbal abuse, but I'll put it here.
Verbal abuse (also known as reviling or "verbal bullying") is described as a negative defining statement told to the victim or about the victim, or by withholding any response, thereby defining the target as non-existent.

A. Never said you sucked. I even told you that you were helpful and thanked you.

Quote:
[10/28/17, 12:04:38 PM] Airborn: I was being nice for 2 months so i felt like randomly bitching for no reason
[10/28/17, 12:05:33 PM] Airborn: anywho u have been helpful and kind. i am not upset with u since i know u busted a nut dealing with my techs

YK
This is not a response to anything you have specifically said to me or about me...but instead, to everyone as a whole. You claimed that apparently you have not sucked enough d**k in order to get Creation Rebirth. Then proceeded to say "s**t ******** my customs if adding one name to a list thats been skipped over 2 twice is the issue. i know i know no one does anything unless someone bitches. i learned that hence the other bitching post i have in suggestions"

All of which, I deem disrespectful and in violation of our first (and aforementioned) rule, making punishment justifiable.

My solution was to give you a warning, with no literal consequences, under the guidelines of a new system, which again, is far more lenient than simply banning you.

I also don't really care about the literal definition of the term "Verbal Abuse." Nothing we say right now is verbal to begin with, it's written. You're trying to be far too literal about this. So I'm basically ignoring that.

B. Never defined nodus as anything; i merely told her there are tendencies that are half-assed like being skipped over for 2 months with two different approvals. [yes, that is half assed. I find it crazy that you guys are upset due to me not being happy with such lack of results. I copied and pasted your names in these quotes addressing you two and it was done effortlessly.

YK
It would be crazy to state that we have a problem with you being upset over the recent issues. But that is not what I have a problem with. I am completely understanding of the reasons you are upset for. I am not, however, understanding about the way you approached the situation. Going on multiple rants and talking down to the moderators is not an acceptable way of approaching things. I have made it perfectly clear in the past (perhaps not to you, but to others) that if anyone has any issue at all, they can talk to me directly. Even if I hadn't said that and/or you didn't hear it...it's completely common sense that directly messaging a moderator is a better alternative than ranting about us in our Skype Chat.

C. I want my name immediately revoked from your newly founded list incriminating me for negatively defining/verbally abusing Nodus. I've seen members cut your a** and call you names as of a year ago and you havent made a rule until now. You've even stated how common it was and from my time as crew i clearly remember your a** getting cut. You even stated it recently and back then, so dont act like change only starts after Ariana.

YK
That is not hapening. And it wasn't related to words against Nodus. It actually started with indirect words towards Colby. And then a general "******** you" to the entire mod-team. And previous incidents were taken into consideration as well.

I refuse to remove your name from the list, especially since the punishment is literally just a warning with no real consequences. The alternative would be banishment for an unspecified amount of time, which, again, is clearly a harsher punishment. So if that is your decision, then fine. If/when you return, under our new system, your name will still be present and I will promote the level to an inactive "Second Occurrence."

4. I know you say this isnt person but since when do you PM me in regards to an issue when all we do is skype? When does one apply a new rule to prior events? Thats broken and looks fishy so i cant except that this is not personal. I am willing to air out the bad taste you have in your mouth for me.

YK
PMs are equally as viable as Skype chat. I don't see the issue. It was a formal message, and Skype seems to be more casual anyways.
We can apply the former and still current rule of banning you, but for about the tenth time, it's a harsher punishment.

5. In an incident between CREW and MEMBER; You state that the member is right then punish the member later on in the day after some premeditation?

YK
You may be right or wrong in your personal issue...but you are not right in the issue related to disrespecting a fellow guild member, which is the only reason you are being punished.

Quote:
[10/28/17, 12:09:25 PM] Yuumei Kagemusha: No, I understand. It's unreasonable for you to wait that long. But it's also unreasonable to throw a temper tantrum over it.

A. I didnt throw a temper tantrum, which is why I am sure u didnt even read as mentioned above

YK
As I stated many times already, you were disrespectful to fellow members of the guild. Whether or not that may be classified as a temper tantrum is irrelevent to the punishment you are now facing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

No-no, no-no, no! it's too late for PM's as you had requested prior yet flamed me on announcements shortly after...

YK
I did not mention you at all in an announcement. You were simply included in the linked thread as having received a warning. An alternative ban would still result in your name being placed on the list as having been warned, which invalidates the point you are trying to make.

Quote:
[10/29/17, 4:00:22 AM] Yuumei Kagemusha: Whatever your reason for doing it, the way you occasionally speak is never justifiable. You could have directly brought it to another mod's attention, like myself, and it would have been dealt with...which it was.

I don't care if this wasn't an established rule already. Because you could have easily just been banned instead. I already told you that, and you're still complaining about receiving a punishment that has ZERO repercussions.

Look, this conversation is pointless. You're not going to convince me that your actions were reasonable. All I can say is...And all I've been saying is...if you have an issue... message me

ari
1. How am I speaking?

2. Pointless? I addressed the issue and now Nodus and I understand what has occurred and have grown from it. So pointless? I think you are being nosey but your nose is pointed in the wrong direction since you arent even reading the dialogue between nodus and i.

3. Verbal Abuse punishment: Your acting out by abusing your power [ punishment list ] is the only thing that has yet to yield results. In addition it was done out of order with bad intent. You state verbal abuse yet CAN NOT point it out.

4. Power trip: You state you dont have to talk to me. yet you STATED we should talk in private. yet you issue a NEW RULE that shud apply to ALL prior incidents yet they ONLY apply to me. Yet you say none of that matters because of why? because it's not personal? right...

YK
1. How you occassionally speak, speak being past tense, not how you are speaking now.

User Image

You have a tendency to speak ill against people, which is never acceptable. In this example, you insulted the intelligence of the moderator team and myself directly. While not the direct reason for your punishment and this conversation, it's a clear representation of what is unnacceptable.

2. Literally has nothing to do with Nodus and everything to do with how you speak to people and about people. There is no taking back what you said, so yes...discussing it is pointless, because some form of punishment will occur no matter what.

3. I have pointed it out in this post. Although the fact that I have to point it out for you to see it speaks for itself. I am not abusing any power, especially since I discussed it with Colby and Nodus beforehand. They both agreed that actions need to be taken.

4. Only three people have been called into question about such a thing since I have been here. One was immediately after I became a moderator, so it was not my place to act. The second was a member that no longer roleplays in this guild. And you are the third.

Quote:
[10/29/17, 4:12:32 AM] Yuumei Kagemusha: "<.< im on a verbal abuse list… i shud be on the make u do ur job list"

Are you serious? Did you not get anything from what's been said. You're just gonna keep going at it? The issue you were pissed over has been solved. So either drop it, or it'll just be another occurrence. Publicly insulting us is not okay...

Ari
Who is even talking about that anymore? I havent mentioned the stupid a** Unique list once since you edited it. Show me the post cuz you're horribly confused. You keep going offline so often that you arent even following the dialogue... when the diaolgue is right UP there

YK
"i shud be on the make u do ur job list"

Incredibly insulting and disrespectful. Which it was I referred to as "going at it [still]"

For the billionth time, your punishment is a result of the way you have spoken to and about people, not the reason you were speaking itself. Even if your complaint is deemed reasonable and you were right about it all along...the way you have spoken and acted is not acceptable.

Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff