Reply Alternia RP
[ORP] Makkah Rayna's Hella Sick Penthouse Party Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Makkah’s apartment was decked out with all the latest (as of three sweeps ago) games, a section for dancing and professional catering by that greenblood girl she hired. She had ideas for activities all set to jet and a small snack stand she supplied on her own that was all that (and several bags of chips). RatDad wouldn’t be back for a couple of nights and she was prepared to throw the biggest party her hivestem had ever seen while he was gone!

“Hey! Yo, catering chick! If you wanna stay, that’s like, totally chill. Pass out business cards or whatevs. There’s gonna be hella people, I can tell you that much!” Makkah was more speaking at her caterer than to her, but continued anyway.

“I made this wicked flyer and stuffed it into some o’ those drones so they could’ve gone anywhere! Wish you could’ve seen it too, it was hella tight!”
---------------------------------------------------------------------

While out and about, you happen upon a strange paper where a message is scrawled in purple. The handwriting is cluckbeast-scratch at best, but you manage to make out the majority of it. It appears to be an invitation to a kid’s party, you think?

User Image

”ATTENTION SCRUBZZ
PARTY AT MY PLACE!
WHERE: HIVEBLOCK 999’S PENTHOUSE!
WHEN: TONITE!
WHO: EVERYONE (EVEN LOWBLOODS)
KIDZ ONLY”

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:20 am
tenaciousgadabout
biggrin

This job was one she was excited for. It took her a while to get everything set up and thank Gly'b this highblood had the sense to actually call her ahead of time so she could get everything done, and with how the party was expected to go it was a nice pretty beetle towards paying off her debts.

She had put together various pizzas, different sandwiches, she'd personally ordered the fountain for drinks and there was, of course, lots of cookies, cakes and cupcakes. Stuffed away in the freezer was some ice cream and ice cream cakes she'd prepped. For the party, she wore a very simple double breasted jacket, with black pants and vibrant green shoes. Her symbol sat proudly on her chest, she wanted everyone to know she was the chef here. She gave the purple blood a big, enthusiastic smile in response.

"Please, just call me Cali, it's easier to say," She looked back over the table. Nothing was missing right? Lots of finger foods. Chips were there too and plates, cups, plastic cutlery.... Her attention was slapped back to Makkah as she talked about her Flyers. "I'm sure they were fantastic, maybe someone who finds them and comes to the party will bring one so that I can see," a part of her wondered if the invitations reached all the way back to Civisect, if so could she expect to see some of her friends? like Hawkin or Tzofia?

"But, it's okay,
I'll mostly just be here to make sure the food gets out and keep things stocked, you know.....
" She clapped her hands together, "Speaking of which, I took the liberty of adding to the stash of chips you have and some homemade dips to go with them,"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:46 pm
Party flier in hand, Hawkin skated his way up to the hivestem building that was indicated on the totally radical invite. The fact that she was on a skateboard made Hawk all the more interested in this shindig. It wasn't like the tealblood to miss a party regardless, but this girl seemed to have style, and that was just something that seemed hard to find these nights.
The boy trekked up to the penthouse block, knocking on the door before letting himself in. That was party etiquette after all. He was hoping the place would already be bumping, but there weren't too many faces yet. "Am I at the right place, or just early?" he called from the doorway. It sure was a change of pace for the boy, usually fashionably late.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:24 pm
Makkah noted the greenblood’s name. ”Aiight, Cali it is!”Opening a single bag of chips, the highblood took a single large dip and dipped it in each dip, taking a taste test bite in between each dip.
”Cali, these dips are DOPE. Compliments to the chef!” She lifted what was left of her chip towards Calida with a giggle.

She turned at the sound of knocking and ran up in excitement of her first official guest. The tealblood boy that entered looked positively fresh. Splaying her arms out wide she gestured towards him.
”Woah, check you out! With the board and the bangin’ highlights lookin’ like you’re all that! It’s not like a cool kid to show up to a party early!”

Makkah reach out to grab the boys hand and pull him into the party, ”Glad to have ya all the same, my dude! Come check out our stuff and see what catches your eye!”

Unaru
cool

saihen

tenaciousgadabout

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:42 pm
Frendo had seen the fliers, and with much begging, had convinced Laughdad to let him go to the party. And he even managed to convince his lusus NOT to crash the party. He would walk Frendo to the hive, then go home. BUT he would be back later to get the orangeblood.

Frendo agreed enthusiastically, before scurrying off to see what he could slap together for an outfit. An outfit which ended up being basically the same thing he wore every day except for his pants were now shorts.

The walk to Makkah's hive was one of non-stop chattering and excitement. Frendo had never been to a PARTY before. This would be so much fun. And he had even brought some of his hypebloom (a super caffeine-like rush in the form of a bunch of dried purple petals) so he wouldn't get tired! Laughdads was almost thankful when they parted ways, someone else could listen to his chatterbug of a troll for a while.

Frendo knocked with eager anticipation, before throwing the door open wide and nearly leaping into the room with a, "THE PARTY IS HERE!" and a flourish of his hands.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:44 pm
Makkah was just ushering her first guest in when another burst through the door. This place would be bangin’ in no time!
”Whuddup, we got another!” Makkah yelled, running up to this new kid. Taking in his style, Makkah noted this kid looked like he spent most of his time either outside or bumping into thing. Either way he looked pretty busted, but that was fine by Makkah!
”Yo, how’s it hangin’? I was just about to give a tour of the place!” She explained, pulling the orangeblood towards the games.

Standing in front of the game systems, she threw her arms wide in front of what looked to be a dancing game, with arrows on a raised platform.
”What’s happenin’ my early dudes! My name is Makkah Raynna and I am the Master of Ceremonies for this here shindig. First up on the tour is my golden throne, the still-in-perfect-condition ”Boogie Boogie Rebellion” machine! Now if either of you scrubs wants to throw down, just know that you’ll get creamed! That said, I double dare ya to try it!” Makkah confidently pulled on the one strap of her overalls that was actually in-use. She moved on, making her way toward the arcade machine with two plastic guns attached to it. She gestured dramatically to the sign on top of it. A flash of the high-score page revealed a list of long scores, all attributed to ‘MAK’.
”This here as I’m sure you can tell, is ”House of the Rainbowdrinkers”, a classic shooter!” She highlighted her point by grabbing one of the gun and shooting the high-score screen, which splintered and revealed the start-up screen instead. Gun still in hand (and still attached to the arcade cabinet by a cable from the bottom of the grip), the highblood gestured towards the large stereo.

”And that right there is my boomcube! Pumpin’ out the illest beats this hivestem ever heard. In fact, I think it’s time it get’s bouncin’ in here!” She turned it up above the noise of the arcade, resting it at a “just loud enough to shake the floor” decibel.

stringency

Unaru

tenaciousgadabout

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:30 pm
Frendo felt instantly welcomed as he entered, and his thousand-watt smile shone with full force as Makkah greeted him. He stood proud as she looked him over, he had no shame in his bumps and scraps! Or his bare feet even! He was tough, that's all. "Hey der! I'm excited! Nevah been to a party before!" he said in his best attempt at a indoor voice, which was at least marginally less loud then usual, and laughed as Makkah pulled him along to the first attraction.

As she spoke, the little orangeblood found himself amazed with everything around him. SO. MUCH. COOL. STUFF! He couldn't help but look around with a stunned look and open mouth, managing to squeak out a drawn out, "Wooooooow," in his state of awe. He almost didn't want to leave the BBR machine, his feet itched to grace those dance pads. But he was sure there was more cool stuff to see, and eagerly trailing behind the blueblood and Makkah, eyes glancing backwards towards the BBR as they walked away.

And oh boy! House of the Rainbowdrinkers sounded TERRIFYING and EXCITING, and Frendo knew he would definitely try it out as well. Though he doubted he could beat any of Makkah's amazing high scores! But when she gestured to her stereo, the orangeblood let out a small noise of joy.

MUSIC. Music made plants happy and it sure made Frendo happy as well. He was all about it, and when Makkah announced it was time to turn up the tunes, Frendo let out a happy whoop of joy and announced loudly, "THIS IS AWESOME!" momentarily forgetting to keep his volume down. It was hard, what with the energy rush from his blooms, the excitement of being at a real PARTY and the feeling of the music making his feet want to dance.

Which he promptly proceeded to do, with much excitement and enthusiasm, which made up for his severe lack of skills.

tenaciousgadabout
HE JUST

Unaru
WANTS TO DANCE

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Avvisi saw the signs and was excited to attend her first highblood party. The tealblood was here for the drama. She had her camera to snag all the good pictures, her notebook and tape recorder, to snag those juicy one-liners, and she was good to go.

The tealblood frowned a little at the somewhat lack of immediate drama the party was supplying, but she shook it off. A good reporter got there early, in order to put the pieces in play, and in general get a scope of the room.

Avvisi scanned the crowd. The orangeblood looked like he could do something silly, or even embarrassing, but what was the point on getting dirt on a lowblood? The purpleblood was immediately Avvisi's target of choice. "This has got to be your party, right? It screams rad purpleblood all over it." Avvisi grinned warmly at the highblood. "You mind if i snap some pics to really get this shindig into the papers?"

tenaciousgadabout

Micillia

Dapper Duck

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:50 pm
”Woah there, cool points for this kid! You really know how to dance!”

Makkah was bugg'n at how fresh this kid's moves were, she'd never seen anything like it! Not too shabby for a lowblood anyhow. She didn't know as much about dancing as she did rapping, but this kid knew how to improv! She turned the volume up a smidge louder, tapping her foot and nodding her head in approval of the orangeblood's boldness.

She scanned the looks on the other trolls faces to see what they thought when she caught her door opening out of the corner of her eye. Waving off the group to stay while she performed her hostess duties, she made her way over to the teal blood that had arrived, immediately barraged with the kind of questions she liked to hear.

”NO DUH THIS IS MY PARTY! Get on in here, camera girl!”
At the girl's request for pictures she began to respond in the affirmative before considering.
Hmm...If RatDad saw those I'd be toast...
...but RatDad doesn't read the paper, does he?...
...Wait, can RatDad even read?...
...I did only learn from a Talk'N'Type after all... ah whatever!

”That sounds stylin' my dude! Let everyone know that I, Makkah Raynna, through the most off-the-hook party NHC has ever seen!”
Micillia
Makkah double-dog dares you to embarrass her as much as possible

stringency
She doesn't know the meaning of "Bad Dancing," all dancing is dancing so it's good, right?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:39 am
It was loud. Too loud. Kwelin had been trying to concentrate on his book for about an hour but the noise of someone arranging their hive into a party space, followed by loud pumping music at said party was making that a very difficult task. He slipped a bookmark inside and snapped the book shut with a loud angry crack.

Leaving his apartment, the blueblood tracked the source of the noise to a door and knocked on it loudly before noticing the flyer on it that advertised a free party. No wonder this was such a noisy headache. It didn't even have a guest list and would continue to grow until the floor caved in or something ridiculous. Entering, he was just in time to hear the hostess proclaim.

"Let everyone know that I, Makkah Raynna, through the most off-the-hook party NHC has ever seen!”

"So YOU'RE the one responsible for this mess! Turn the music down at once!" Kwelin exclaimed loudly at the purpleblooded girl. It was improper for a highblood to be terrorizing the entire apartment complex like this. There were limits to the selfishness that a highblood could responsibly exhibit. It was their duty to look out for those lower than themselves and that included keeping the damn noise down.

tenaciousgadabout
feel free to laugh him off or whatever, he'll just be glaring at your punchbowl

Yamashii

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:03 am
Gourdi entered the apartment with brows arched high and a judging you scowl decorating her clowny countenance. She peered around the small children's party with her lips pursed, then her eyes landed on what she assumed was the host- though the flier really had been horrendously scrawled. She approached the purpleblood.

"I have arrived." She said it as though Makkah knew already that she had planned to come, voice as grandiose as the frilled dress she wore. She examined the other purpleblood but didn't voice her opinions as she normally would. Her hue was more noble a tone, after all. She offered the other troll her hand. "My moniker is Gourdi Jackyl, it is ******** delightful to make your acquaintance." She glanced at the other trolls that had gathered around the party's host. Lowbloods. "Despite your gathering's very lenient restrictions."

tenaciousgadabout

she's talkin' s**t bout the non-purples if anyone wants to take offense

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:29 am
Joining the party next was neither a low or high blood!

Having spotted some flyers around town, the next newcomer's main goal for attending was scoring some free food! As he walked to the door he could smell it and felt a spring enter his step. Adjusting his hemoanon attire to look halfway decent, the boy slipped inside while the trolls chattered and danced, noting the host seemed to be enjoying herself greatly with a tealblood. Intrigued, he beelined for the refreshments but kept an eye on the girl with the camera.

'Wow that's a lot of games!' He thought to himself as he took in the party's festivities.

Doutei

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:58 am
Well that was quick, Hawk hadn't expected the hostess to be right there to greet him at the door. Nonetheless he had to give the purpleblood mad props for her sick style, and flashed her the shaka sign as he kicked his board up into his hand. "Nah dudette, haven't you heard? Early is the new late, heh." It was always hard to tell how serious the tealblood was with his ever present cool cucumber attitude.
Taking notice of the orangeblood boy that burst into the scene, then being shown around with him, Hawkin couldn't help but find the lowbloods mannerisms endearing. Every party needed that troll. "Heh, might wanna save some of that energy for when the party really gets swinging, partybeast." He said to the orangeblood, mentally taking note to get to know this kid more. If he was this excited for a party, he might be a good troll to take out on some thrill seeking.
"And if you really want a challenge for Boogie Boogie then watch out," Hawkin snickered, meanwhile Papbeats did a little break dance to emphasis his kids point. "Sick pad ya got here dudette, gotta give mad props for the style. Oh, and I'm Hawkin," he said in passing to the purpleblood.

The teal boy milled about soaking in the party for a little bit. The cool kids could show up whenever, but the thrill seeker liked to bide his time before cutting loose. As the blueblood came to crash the party though, Hawkin couldn't help but laugh at this party being called "loud."
"Turn the music down? Dude, that's not the party spirit. It really ain't even that loud." He glanced at the party host as his mouth twisted into a grin. "Hey, want this party to really rock?" he asked with a nod toward the girl.

tenaciousgadabout

stringency

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:57 pm
This. Party. Was. BUMPIN’.

Makkah was enjoying the limelight provided to her by the journalist.She was about to continue when she heard a loud proclamation from the entrance (admittedly muffled under the heavy beat of the music.) She couldn’t quite make out what was said (mostly due to not paying attention,) but she assumed he was a fan of the music! Remembering her hostess duties, the purpleblood made her way over to the new arrival.He was a done-up looking blueblood that she could’ve sworn she’d seen before. Maybe he lives in the Hivestem? Either way, she made her way over to the boy and began to pull him towards the growing crowd.

”Hey there! You got a look my dude, it’s fresh! Come and join the party!!”

”Yamashii”

As she pushed the blueblood in the direction of the others, her door opened again. Another purpleblood! Makkah left the boy with the group and introduced herself to the new guest.
”Come on in my dude, love the facepaint! The name’s Makkah Raynna, happy to have ya!” Upon the fellow purpleblood’s introduction, she noted this girl had quite the mouth on her!

”Yeah man, lenient’s a good word for it! We’re all about chillaxin’ here, y’know? Go join the fun!”

GhouIs

Walking her towards the group he happened upon the stuffy blueblood and the cool kid amidst a debate. Upon the cool tealblood motioned to Makkah.

"Hey, want this party to really rock?"

Makkah beamed. ”Totally!!!”

Unaru

Yamashii

Doutei

tenaciousgadabout

-ChemicalBeat-

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:00 pm
On one of Barius' many adventures into the marketplace in chittentown he had happened upon the flyer. He saw it and how it was a party for other kids like him! The perfect chance for him to meet other trolls his age! It took many hours of arguing and debating with Panpapa before finally he was able to convince him with promising of doing VERY special chores to let Barius go. Under one condition that Panpapa could stay nearby, if not in the party at least still in the area. Which worked for Barius.

Barius walked up the unfamiliar street. He'd never seen another city before and it was so big, the lights so bright, and so many buildings! Finally they were reaching the address though. He turns to panpapa and smiles " Everything is okay Panpapa, I will be okay. Don't you worry at all, because you know me. If things get bad I will leave!" He says, trying to comfort his lusus. Panpapa just snorts, grumbles and makes clicking noises, before sitting by the wall outside.

Barius nods, face beaming with excitement and joy. THIS WAS IT! THIS WAS HIS CHANCE! Barius heads up to the door, hearing the blaring music and figuring this was the right place. He stops in front of it, raises his hand to knock...hesitates for a few minutes, before knocking gently probably barely being able to be heard over the music. Turning the knob and slowly peeking his head inside. "H..He..Hello? Is this..t..the party?" even though he knew very well it was.  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff