11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:12 pm
RP between Baba and Mash'al

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Location: somewhere north-west of Etine. (Baba lives outside of the settlement)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:48 pm
User Image

"Am I too far East?" He growled to himself clinging tight to his arms to keep from shivering, "I should have hit the damn settlement by now..." Mash'al had proven that his ships were faster than the merchant caravan paid to depart Jatine, Oba for Zidel, Zena at the same time as his crew. After getting docked a port just farther east of Zidel, Mash'al made his way to the capital, was greeted by the counsel and informed that his caravan would be traveling up through Coeld, later arriving at the capital a day or two later. After a few days of anxiously anticipating their Arrival, Mash'al got antsy and decided to venture out and explore the Frozen Landscape; determined to intercept the Caravan in Coeld.

Fumbling with a map Mash'al peered over the frozen lip of his scarf and squinted through the icy whirlwinds coming off the mountains, "Why in Nerad's name would anyone ever live in this frozen hellscape..." focusing on the far corner of the map he lost his grip through the fur lined mitts gifted to him by the counselors for his venture, and watched as the map got sucked into the vast white void of Zena. Mash'al's mitts formed tight balls of rage as he clenched his jaw, "Why does s**t like this always happen to meeee." He seethed while trying very hard not to completely lose himself to his circumstances.

Once he composed himself he did what any logical person in the middle of foreign frozen territory would do; find civilization. Hunkering into the pelt thrust upon him by Zena locals he continued on through the frigid tundra in hopes he would eventually find anyone...

elf princess flannery
Feel Free to find a frozen Mashcicle~

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:24 pm
Baba had finished tidying up her hut all the unsorted books were in a mountainous pile in one corner of the house. Something was bubbling in her cauldron and her potions and materials appeared to be mostly organized. The air inside was still hazy from the dust she stirred up. She was opening the windows and finally pushed open the front door to let in a breath of fresh cold air.

She rubbed some of her warming balm on her feet before stepping out into the cold. She had with her a small basket for gathering and she wore nothing but her ragged dress. The cold never seemed to bother her. She had her tricks to get around the chill. She hated bulky heavy clothing. She preferred to feel the wind on her skin and through her tangled hair.

She didn't have to walk far from her bone yard to find something interesting. A huddled mass appeared half frozen and covered in snow. She let out an amused huff. It appeared an earthling wandered too far north and couldn't cope with the cold. She made her way over to the frozen mound. If it was dead she could at least see if it had anything interesting.

"Say there."
she talked at the mound, "Are you dead or must I revive you like a spitorog in the springtime?"

akuma_kessaku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:53 pm
User Image

Mash'al let out a stubborn groan of displeasure at the casual prod. His barely audible protests led to him slowly shifting to look up at the half dressed hag, "What are.... how did..." He spoke in half sentences but his mind raced with all sorts of questions his mouth was too frozen to form. 'Am I dead?! How did this happen? What is this Ice Hag doing hovering over me like I'm ripe for the picking...'

His mind whirled with possibilities, 'Essd's Mercy don't let this be the end...' Mash'al went through a well-rehearsed prayer as he felt her grab for his scarf. His ribs constricted, arms bound, and suddenly he felt as though he were moving. Shifting a bit was able to look ahead and noticed a shack ahead. Once inside He tried to get to his feet, but with a lack of strength all he as able to do is worm his way to a corner. Finally out of immediate danger Mash'al began drifting back to the comforts of his frozen nostalgic dream.

'Did She just lick her lips? She's not going to eat me, right?' He tried to fight the impending slumber, 'That's not a thing... Surely They've evolved to be more civilized than-' his mind succumbed to exhaustion and he was at the mercy of the Ice hag.

Elf princess Flannery
Feel free to take any bits of the italicized text and make it audible... He's somewhere along the stages of hypothermia so realistically he could have been mumbling any bits you like XD

-Also, I moved him... Hopefully, that's not an issue. Jab me if it is XD
*Update: I tried to adjust a few sentences to fit your post.

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:18 pm
User ImageBaba looked a little disappointed when the mound stirred. She half debated just leaving him there and coming back for him later. But then she figured he wouldn't be as fresh. "Well, what can I do with you?" she pondered aloud
She used his cape to wrap him and pull him like a sled. She didn't bother trying to get him into the hut gently, he was mostly frozen and couldn't feel the bumps to his head anyhow. She propped him up in the corner, he was still half tangled in his cape and seemed to be going in and out of consciousness.

She rested her hands on her hips and pulled her lips to one side. "This prince looks pretty rough. He may not survive even if I treat him." she waved her hand, "Ah well, maybe some of my new potions could work." she thought aloud.

Baba dropped another log in her fireplace to keep the room warm before she got to work. She went over to one of her cupboards and fingered through some bottles and jars. She was muttering ingredients to herself and writing something down on a bit of loose paper. I could try this to raise his body temperature, then maybe wrap his toes in this to ward off the frostbite, although if it's already set in it won't matter... She froze in thought for a moment before she switched gears and went to one of her shelves by the window and grabbed a few bottles. She tossed some herbs, and various other ingredients into a pot and placed it by the fire.
"That ought to put some fire back in his blood." She said to herself aloud and had a satisfied look on her face.

akuma_kessaku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:58 pm
User Image

What seemed like an eternal slumber finally broke as Mash'al's eyes flickered open to reveal nothing but a blur. Blinking to focus, he scanned his surroundings to find everything so foreign to what he knew of this icy abyss, "Wh...Wher-" He winced while grabbing at his throbbing head. The hut wasn't much to look at and honestly, it's a wonder it didn't blow down from the wailing winds outside. Mash'al did his best to focus on what it was she was working at; Bottles containing some sort of dried plant maybe? Then watched as she whirled across the room to a shelf with dehydrated strips of what appeared to him as some sort of unfortunate creature hanging from it.

Struggling to rise. Mash'al barely made it to his knees before staggering back to his corner snarling at the head trauma. "Gods' mercy... What have you done to me?!" he slurred while curling into a tighter ball, "I-I have lumps... Lumps on my head!" his voice quickly turned to outrage as he stared across the hut. Whatever was in the pot she prepared then placed over the fire was leaking some sort of putrid stench. Wrinkling his nose in disgust Mash'al asked bitterly, "Where am I and how exactly did I get here?"

Elf Princess Flannery

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:08 pm
User ImageBaba was busy stirring the solution in her cauldron when her guest began to stir. He was more lively than he looked. She poured a bit of the brew into a bowl and fanned it with her hand as she walked over to the confused oban.

"Now, now, I found you frozen in the snow not far from my house." She pushed the bowl to him. "I imagine the lumps are from the door. It wasn't easy getting you in here." she pointed out.

"Here now, drink this, It will fend off the chill." She brought the bowl to his face. She looked unimpressed with his behavior. It was hardly fitting for a prince.

akuma_kessaku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:00 pm
User Image

Mash'al eyed the hag suspiciously, "what is in this foul concoction?" he murmured while snatching the bowl cautiously and swirling its contents. The liquid brew emitted the most pungent odor he had ever experienced; coming from a fisherman and a beast tamer... that's an impressive odor. He certainly did not trust the snow witch, but he hasn't felt his toes since his ship docked. shooting the witch a sideways glance he held his breath and sipped the brew.

The tasted was almost as horrendous as the smell, but somehow it had an aftertaste of anise... Which made it somewhat tolerable. Mash'al continued to sip the brew and after a few moments, he felt a wave of warm wash over his body. He shrugged his shoulders to his ears and smiled pleasantly, "What is in this stuff~" he purred while snuggling tighter into his corner. A few more sips and he didn't even mind the smell anymore. Anything that works this well can't be that bad, right?

elf princess flannery

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:10 pm
User ImageBaba watched the frozen oban sip her warming brew. It had similar ingredients to her warming balm that she used to keep her exposed skin from freezing in the snow. The balm was mostly harmless but if ingested could cause the limbs to feel numb for half an hour. The brew had a stronger effect and would eventually cause the subject to become temporarily paralyzed.

She smirked as she could see the effects already settling in. "Now, I can't give out my recipe now can I?" she teased. She could tell him, but the risk of him vomiting the concoction once he knew was too high. "You look more comfortable already, can I assume it's working?"

akuma_kessaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:49 am
User Image

"Assssssuuuummmeeee it's.... working?" He slurred while melting into the corner, "It's working.... working." Mash'al mulled the word over for a while as the room melted around him. His limbs felt heavy, his body felt soaked in a warm dense fluid; so what if the room was melting? He didn't like the decor anyway. And then he saw the witch again, "Gods Mercy!" He shouted though it came out as nothing but a gurgle. He'd been poisoned!

Struggling to his feet, Mash'al ran for the door, but couldn't coordinate with the rest of his body. When he commanded himself to stand... he could barely muster a crawl. When reaching for the door his fingers couldn't grasp... Before long he was a motionless heap piled out in front of the door struggling to feel his own chest expanding to take in air as he hyperventilated and looked back at the ice hag, "You b***h!" he struggled to spit the words as a tendril of drool dangled from his lip.

This woman has reduced him to a puddle of flesh... made a fool of him! And what is it she intended to do?! Does she even know who he is? Does she understand the massive pile of Gerru s**t she is piling atop her shack?! How does she plan on dealing with the wrath of his mother when she finds out he is missing? The audacity! Slowly rotating his numb form, Mash'al stared down the hag. If he was going to be harmed he was at least going to look his attacker in the eye!

Elf Princess Flannery

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:19 am
Baba shook her head If he would just relax it would feel like taking a nap in a nice warm bath. It was the most humane thing she could do. "You oban's are such big whine babies," she complained as she stepped over his body and knelt down to look at his face. She studied his frightened sanguine eyes. There was so much fire in them, she wondered if all obans had eyes like this or if he was special.
She reached down to brush the hair from his face. "You are a pretty one aren't you? Don't you worry, I'm not going to blemish that face of yours. And thanks to my potion you won't have to feel a thing." her voice perked up at the end. She almost sounded giddy, she was excited to have such a nice specimen in her hut.
As much as she wanted his eyes, she would settle for more mundane materials. She twirled around to her desk and started to collect some tools.

akuma_kessaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:22 pm
User Image

Mash'al's brow furrowed at the commotion the ice hag was making while whirling around her hut gathering her instruments of torture, 'Well, at least she appreciates the effort it takes to look this good...' he thought to himself, 'but is that a good thing or a bad thing?' his stomach churned at the thought of her making physical advances on him in this state.

Physical temptations aside, he shuttered at the thought of what this woman was actually going to do to him. As the potion seeped deeper into his body Mash'al surrendered to its grasp. Going limp, his head lulled as he put up one last fight to keep himself upright and conscious, but it was futile. Laying flat on his back, he stared up at the roof of the shack and waited for his torment to begin.

Elf Princess Flannery

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:34 pm
After she collected some jars, glasses, and scissors she got to work harvesting her helpless subject. She decided to work from the bottom up. She removed his boots and examined his feet. She was surprised to find even his feet were well manicured and clean. She must have found a rich prince indeed. She held one of his toes and held her scissors at the base of it. She paused and pondered that he may be too rich. "Might not be worth it if he sends little soldiers to collect his missing toes..." She settled for nail trimmings and collected them in a jar.

She worked her way up and paused at his hips. She gave him a coy look and snip snipped her scissors. She let out a wicked cackle and waived her hand. "Oh! Just kidding!" She moved the point of her scissors up his chest and rested them at his lips.
"Your silver tongue would make a nice piece for my collection. I hear obans can do the most amazing things with them." her eyes looked cold as she stared at his mouth.

"I like it when you are quiet, we can share nice moments like this." She touched his head. After a moment she grabbed a handful of hair and snipped it with her scissors. She placed the hair in a jar and carried her collections to the desk to be sorted. "Now, let's see if I can remember how to reverse the effects."

akuma_kessaku
i feel bad for the poor guy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:03 pm
User Image

Mash'al's brows narrowed as he watched the scissors start at the base of his toes; she was not about to chop off his toes. He tried with all his might to convince his legs to move so he could kick the witch in the face, but the more he struggled the warmer he became, and the number he felt. Forcing himself to breathe he mellowed as she settled with toe clippings. He wasn't exactly pleased with his butchered pedicure, but it was better than losing a toe completely.

Then she crept higher. With scissors. Around his waist. His eyes widened as his drying throat struggled to swallow. His heart pulsed in his head as he began to sweat the longer she lingered.

"Oh! Just kidding!"

Mash'al's gaze hardened as his nostrils flared with irritation. It was good she was enjoying herself for the moment because as soon as he could move again, it would be all over. with the blades of the scissors resting against his lips, his stomach gave an involuntary churn of revolt. They had just been clipping his toes... his toes and now she had the basically in his mouth... The entire threat of having his tongue cut from his head went in one ear and out the other as he did his best not to choke on the stomach acid rising in his esophagus.

But everything came to a sobering halt as a few strands of Mash'al's crimson hair came trickling down passed his eyes, "my... Hair." He whimpered while staring at the clump she so proudly clutched in her mutton-like mitts. How could she do this?! He had to find a mirror, assess the damage, determine if he could hide the missing strands.

Elf Princess Flannery

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:41 pm
She thumbed through a book and glanced back and forth to a spice rack on the wall full of an assortment of bizarre ingredients. "Hmnnnn, that would remove the paralysis but not the numbness, that won't do..." she mumbled to herself as she flipped through more pages. "I could just wait out the two hours for it to loose effect, but what's the fun in that?"

After a few minutes, she selected some grassy looking herbs from the rack and placed them in a bowl. She opened up a cupboard and seemed to be debating between two different things. She looked back at the oban slumped on the floor.
"Did you say something about my hair love?" She fluffed her hair with one hand as she looked at him. She didn't like the way his eyes were staring at her. "hmph, maybe some temporary blindness wouldn't be so bad." She selected something that looked like worms from the cupboard and dropped it in the bowl. She swung the kettle towards the fire so it could boil.

"While that's cookin, we should take some precautions. Safety first you know." She winked at him and reached under the sink to grab some rope. "Can't have you runnin off half recovered now can we?" She went ahead and bound his legs and hands together behind his back. She propped him up sitting up on the wall before going back to her new concoction.

akuma_kessaku

◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces