Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply _†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_
Cecile Videl - Fairy Godmother

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:15 pm
CecileVidel
My Creator is XxIce_ReaperxX

User Image
████████ † Basic Information † ████████

Alias: Mother or Fairy Godmother
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Wandering Spirit (Formerly: Human)
Hair Colour: Pale Peach Pink
Eye Colour: Turquoise
Weight: "It's rude to ask a woman about her weight.~"
Height: 5'2"

████████ † Psychological & Abilities † ████████

+ Past husband
+ Son's baby pictures
+ Looking for a good potential wife/husband for her son
+ Pancakes, Cupcakes & Cakes (Any types of cakes!)
+ Watching students
+ Baking
+ Rocking Horse in the Attic
+ OTP (Fandom)
+ Clock Tower
Dislikes:
+ Being reminded she's dead
+ Visiting her own grave
+ Underground Lair
+ Misbehaving students
+ Bugs
+ Classic Nursery Rhymes
+ People that don't have table manners
Health Physical: Has a gaping hole on her chest where her heart used to be. l Mentally: Stable.
Abilities/Skills:
+ Flight
+ Ghost Walking: Able to move through objects and ignore most physical effects in their way, exact means how this is done vary between slipping partially into other dimensions.
+ Fading: Can render themselves unseen by the naked eye and become invisible in visible spectrum. The user can move about an environment unseen by others and act without being observed.
+ Body Hijacking: Temporarily inhabit the body of the target. [Limit: 6 Posts]
+ Telekinesis: Only able to manipulate and move objects, not choke hold people.
+ Selective Illusions - Induce illusions onto specific targets without affecting the others. The illusion will only cause a visual effect and is not physically there.

████████ † Personality & Personal Information † ████████

Personality: Cecile is a very cheerful, kind and bright woman, she knows when to be childish and when to be mature. She's hyper and can become very mischievous at certain situations. She rarely becomes angry but can be sassy. Besides her carefree personality she is surprisingly very intelligent. Even as going as far as helping a student in need in a pop quizzes or tests, exams you are on your own.
Fears: Failing her mission.
Backstory: Cecile was also a student at Videl Academy, she wasn't cursed or gifted or anything out of the ordinary, she was in the ordinary human section. Truthfully she was jealous of the other students that have special abilities mostly the gifted ones. She was a bright student but tends to be oblivious in a somewhat rude way but to her it was honesty, which often times lead her to detention. She didn't have much friends back on those days because most people viewed her as an oddball. She rather be herself even if she didn't have a companion to talk to, so be it.

On her second year, a new student came along and his was none other than, Luke Videl. He was the new heartthrob on campus, tall, handsome than average, black raven hair and a pair of the most strangely alluring vibrant red eyes. All the girls wanted him heck even some of the boys! Except Cecile, she was scared of him. It wasn't like he did anything wrong to her but his eyes gave off this gut feeling, screaming at her to stay away. At times she would see his eyes changed different shades from light to dark. Yes, she has seen a lot of freaky stuff happen to the school but he took the cake. She began avoiding him at all cost but it seems the universe have forsaken her. They would always be paired together for school projects, sitting arrangements and lab partners. But through that process they got to know each other a little better.
He is quiet - She is loud
He is cold - She is kind
He found her annoying - She found him fun to be with
He tried to ignore her - She kept talking to him
He helps her from getting detention - She helps him hide away from his fangirls
They settle their differences.
They became closer.

It was soon after a fews years after graduation Luke proposed to her in front of the Old Clock Tower.
This was it, she finally found someone she can talk to, have a shoulder to cry on, be herself and spend the rest of her life with. She thought they were going to be happy couple, grow a family, watching their children grow, see their grandchildren and grow old together. Until she got pregnant...

Diary Mode:
I missed my period today! Oh I'm internal screaming right now, not from fright no from happiness. Can't wait until the mini being comes out, she would have short bouncy bubblegum pink hair and strawberry red eyes or! Or! Or! A mini Lukey, just please don't a mega tsundere like your father little one. It's a wonderful thought to have little feet roaming around house/school. It's funny, how our house is actually a school. Lucas must have been a very generous man to go through the trouble of transforming his home to a school. For free!? I wonder where he earns the money though... Anyway, time to go to bed. Hopefully there is not a lot of paperwork on my desk in the morning!

During First Trimester:
Have you ever tried popcorn and marshmallows stuck together? Slices of apple sprinkled with salt and pepper? And my favourite! Melted chocolate on a cheese pizza~! It's heavenly! I tried to offer Luke a slice but he declined. BIG MEANIE! Don't judge a book by it's cover a**hole!...I'm sorry, it's the mood swings talkings. I have went to the bathroom six times today, Number 1s: 4 Number 2s: 2. Ahh, this is definitely not easy...Besides the pregnancy symptoms things have been happening lately... I have been seeing shadows at the corner of my eye but whenever I try to make a 180, nothing is there. Not strange enough for you? Well this afternoon I planned a surprise picnic date in the garden, when Luke didn't show up I was so MAD and FURIOUS. I heard a bone crack, the scent of iron entered my nostrils and red stained the picnic blanket. My thoughts were snapped when I heard an ear-piercing scream as I saw my faithful maid on the ground, crying in agony. One of her legs gruesomely snapped into two like someone or something broke her like a twig. It was soon the guard came and took notice of the incident, when he said who done such a thing. I didn't say anything, how could I? I didn't even touch her! I don't have any powers! I don't have that kind of brutal strength to tear someone's body parts apart! The incident got staff and teachers talking about it which made me ... uncomfortable. I hope the news dies down and Hilda(the maid) will recover from the hospital... I need some sleep, maybe it will make me feel better. Maybe a bowl of strawberries dipped with sour cream mixed with brown sugar while watching family movie will calm my nerves...

During Second Trimester:
My baby bump is growing~ My baby bump is growing~...Or am I getting fat? Though now at least now I don't have to sleep 12 hours a day or puke the Duchess of Wales cooking in the toilet, oh dear. I still say melted chocolate on cheese pizza is the ultimate combination on anything with chocolate. But...things haven't gone worst since the last incident, remember Hilda? She's fine now, we are planning to get a prosthetic leg for the poor girl. Besides harming people it also lead to animals too, but in a worse situation. Snapped neck, vomiting out blood till the end, even hang turned a little squirrel skin inside out while hanging on the branch like it was wet laundry. But it only happens when I'm angry. Now you are probably wondering, have I told Luke about this? Yes and No. Yes about the animal part, no about the human part. Call me a foolish human being but it's confusing to process something like that. When you manage throw a sofa out the window over an awful ending of a movie then that sofa happened to land on a poor innocent man and caused a brain trauma. What do you say to your husband? Nothing right? You would be scared by his reaction, would he still love you over the harm you have done...?

It doesn't stop there, yesterday morning Luke told me the most bizarre thing. At night while I was sleeping he said he caught sight of me...levitating!? I didn't believe until me he showed me a picture of it. He said that wasn't the first time that happened! I have started cuffing my leg to the bed post to prevent from flying again. It doesn't end there, things will open and close be themselves like the doors, drawers, fridge, etc. Nothing alarm it almost seemed like I could control them at will. No one harmed unlike the previous paragraph. It was very useful when I needed a trip to the bathroom.

I have stopped going to the chapel, whenever I pass by the grounds I feel an extreme weight on my shoulders and uneasiness under the presence of the church. That and the most heartless words entered my ears. 'Mrs. Videl...Dear, I don't know how to say this but...I strongly advise you immediately abort the child. It's not meant to be wandering around this world, it's nothing but a damn parasite.' from a cleric no less! Those words struck me like a knife, how DARE someone says that to a soon-to-be-mother!? I'll immediately have a talk with Luke to FIRE that ****sucker and put her minge p**** on the streets!

Anyway... It's getting late, and I need all the rest I need if I were to keep up the latest drama in this school. Perhaps I'll tell Luke the full story later...

During Third Semester
The final stage, I have a strong feeling it's going to be a boy over the amount of food I have eaten. It's no argument he wants to be as tall just like his daddy.~ The little becomes extremely crank when it's hungry too, I don't mean a light kick more like claws marks. I woke up early in the morning to find bloodstains on my gown, I panicked as I rushed to the bathroom only to find fresh claw marks running down baby bump. Not only that, I feel a strong connection to the it not the fact that it's forming inside me but it talks to me. I'm not crazy. When I'm usually alone, I hear this little child's voice inside it was hard to distinguish if it's a girl or boy because of the soft high pitch voice. It was strangely...soothing, knowing that you are not alone. Just a mother and her child.

Oh! Did I tell you the story about what happened to the cleric! HA! Call me a sadist but it was the happiest news since Luke decided to play as Santas Claus. Hm? I'm not telling you~ I'm afraid it would be too graphic and PG 18+ for most viewers. Enough talk of that, anyway as I was sayin- ...
I think the baby is coming.

+To Be Continued+

Objective:
+Keep the people of Videl Academy safe.
+Her Soul Put to Rest
Extra:
+ She usually appears at night and rarely comes out in the morning.
+ Guides lost students and keep others away from serious danger.
+ Keeps close eye on students that are mentally not on the safe side.
+ Will occasionally play cupid like the Fairy Godmothers you see in Cinderella and Shrek 2 except without magic.
+ Can't remember how she died, yet.
+ The area will smell of the ultimate cupcake flavour combinations when she appears.
+ Keeps a list of the potential husband/wife for her son.
+ Taught his son how to be a gentleman and brutally honest at the same time.
+ Leaves her baked treats around school, don't worry their freshly baked.~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:24 am
[imgleft]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/XxIce_ReaperxX/Ice Reaper Favourite Characters/Cecila_zpsscrpqa61.jpg[/imgleft]
[align=right][img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/XxIce_ReaperxX/Cool Texts Fonts/Cecile Videl_zpszg8kq9yb.png[/img][/align]
[b][color=Sienna]Mood ➤:[/color][/b] [color=lightpink]xxx[/color] l [b][color=Sienna]Location ➤:[/color][/b] [color=lightpink]xxx[/color] l [color=Sienna][b]Company ➤:[/color][/b] [color=lightpink]xxx[/color] l [b][color=Sienna]Item/s ➤:[/color][/b] [color=lightpink]xxx[/color] l [b][color=Sienna]State ➤:[/color][/b] [color=lightpink]xxx[/color]
[size=18][color=Sienna]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ [/color] [/size]
[size=11]
[color=Sienna]Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text [/color]
[/size]

[size=18] [align=right][color=Sienna]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][/align] [/size]
[color=lightpink][i][align=center]"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"[/align]
[/i][/color][/size]
[align=center][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sXylMt4DM8]Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez [/url][/align]

[color=paleturquoise] [b]O[/b]ut.[b]O[/b]f.[b]C[/b]hains: [/color]

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:10 pm
Soon-to-be Wife or Husband for my Beloved Son Lucius~<3

+ Thanatos (Sadly his straight and taken...)

+ Divinoxia Ten'serdsta

+ Dr. Erwin Verrückter

+ Yennefer Vengerberg

(Note: Not in order, I don't do favouritism.~ (灬♥ω♥灬). I'm will update the list during the rp my little ducklings.~ (๑•̑з•̑๑)੭ु⁾⁾ ༘)
...DON'T JUDGE ME I WANT GRANDCHILDREN!
(*◑З◑)爻(◐ε◐*)

Just Rosa

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

_†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items