Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:50 am
Welcome to the world

Clothing? Check. Dark glasses to hide the glow of their eyes? Check. Spare snacks? Check. Rot arranged in the most intricate of designs from black fingers up to collarbones? Check. New wife? Check!

Hands on Junko's hips, the tension in his fingers betraying the nerves that weren't apparent in dark features, Seiji crammed his neck to peer down the alley they'd arrived in, watching the humans bustling by unaware of their presence. He wasn't scared, per say, but he'd had enough encounters with humans trying to kill him and the people he cared about to be wary. Those humans had been hunters, but still...

"So, we can walk around here, as is, and just...bend?" He still sounded doubtful, but that hadn't changed since she'd suggested this place for a good place for him to get his time in for a passport. He did trust her, of course, it was just that, well, he didn't exactly look terribly human.

eight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:03 am
Welcome to the world

It was a little strange to be the less nervous of the two of them. She giggled and put her hands on Seiji's, tipping her head back to rest it against his shoulder and grinning up at him. "Scared?" She teased, "you don't have to be worried. We will only be seen if we let them see us. We can start off with just walking around among them unseen if you'd like. Until you're ready."

Beejoux

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:30 am
Welcome to the world

Handsome features twitches, lips pursing before he flexed his fingers at her sides, trying to tickle her. "I'm not scared." Which was technically true. "We're just very out numbered, is all."

He looked down at her, frowning. "Yeah, sure."

eight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:55 pm
Welcome to the world

She squeaked and giggled, squirming in his grasp on her. "They can't see us! We'll be okay. We could go find a house to spook up, if you'd like! Like your parents do."

Beejoux

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:36 pm
Welcome to the world

Dipping his head, he gave the top of her eat a little n** before just wrapping his arms around her and holding her back against his chest. "I don't care so much what we do, I'm just glad to be here with you." They could haunt a house, a street, an empty field. He really didn't care.

Though that did make him wonder. "Speaking of houses, where are we supposed to be sleeping?" Not that he slept much, but she did. Besides, it was their honeymoon.

eight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:13 pm
Welcome to the world

Oh.

She hadn't thought of that.

Junko blinked, staring out ahead but not really looking at anything in particular. She hadn't thought this far ahead. Well, damn. "My sponsor owned a house, so I stayed there. However, I don't own a house in the human world. That'd be silly for me.." She brought a hand up to tap a finger against her lips, her gaze turning up toward the sky in a thoughtful look. Suddenly she gasped. "I've been here before. There's a temple near here with beautiful gardens. We can go there!" She looked back at Seiji with a grin. "How does that sound?"

Beejoux

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:55 pm
Welcome to the world

He waited patiently, glowing eyes lifting again to watch the humans walking back and forth past the mouth of the alley. He trusted that they couldn't see them, and yet, standing there barely ten feet away, it was kind of surreal.

When she spoke up with an idea it had him looking back down at her, and her suggestion had him grinning. "I think that'll do nicely." It would be relatively quite. "Should we go and stash our luggage there?" They had a lot of it.

Or rather, she had a lot of it.

Though to be fair, half of it was empty. For now. He was sure they'd all be filled by the time they returned home.

eight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:02 pm
Welcome to the world

"..That would be wise, yes." Junko finally freed herself from Seiji's arms to do exactly that, taking one of her suitcases in both hands and another one with her hair. "It can serve two purposes! I learned that temple haunts are really fun. Especially since some of them are still occupied at night when there are priests who live there."

Beejoux

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:55 am
Welcome to the world

He grinned, and it wasn't dark and not entirely friendly. "Sounds perfect."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:56 am
Bottomless

"So what is there to eat here?"  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:01 am
Kiss kiss bang bang

Reclined, the ghoul laying across his chest with her head nestled under his chin, Seiji was quite content. It was a warm night, crickets were singing, and there were candles everywhere casting the temple and grounds in perpetual half life.

They'd been laying like this for a while, but the ghost was restless. He tucked dark fingers along Junko's soft jaw, sliding them along warm skin until he could coax her head up with a gentle tug beneath her chin.

eight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:20 am
Bottomless

"Uh..Well, food..." Junko pressed her fingers to her lips with a slight frown. "Food isn't very satisfying in the human world. It's like eating dirt. But maybe we can find something..."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:52 am
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Now this was nice. Much better than the last time she had come to the human world; not that it hadn't been enjoyable but that had been an escape from her problems, from Seiji, so being here now as they were was already so much nicer. She laid nestled closely against him, her hair curling idly around them both while she nuzzled her cheek against his chest.

When she felt his finger at her chin she turned her head and opened her eyes, giving Seiji a sleepy smile as she leaned in to kiss his chin. "Hi~."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:08 pm
Bottomless

He gave a her a look. Brow arched, lips twisted incredulously. "Jikiniki, remember?"  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:12 pm
Kiss kiss bang bag

Grey lips split in a grin as she kissed his chin, but he'd lift his head before she had a chance to draw back, stealing a kiss from her new wife, and shifting his hand to bury cool fingers into the warm silk of her hair at the nape of her neck. The other hand drifted up from where it had been idly resting at the small of her back, curling more tightly around her waist and dragging her a few more inches up his body.

eight

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Halloween Town

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces