Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There's scores to settle, Practice to be had, and - more importantly - paint to throw.

Go for it.  
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:18 pm
Quote:
Xionek/Keionx
HP: 20/20
Damage taken: -
Damage dealt: 2

Shield - Adept Defense B Artifact: Nullify 2/2

---

Kei was still reasonably sure that Caiden was cheating at his booth, but he was so nice about it that she couldn't get angry at him for it. Not... completely. He was also her partner - she couldn't allow tension to come between them.

Thus... several birds in one, as beastdad said. She would train with his paint game and get more in sync with him... and she would also try to get him back for the humiliation.

This was, she determined, paint ball in hand, a very heroic way to settle things.

"Tell me, Caiden, how doth my style fare to thee?! she said, chucking the paintball at him!

Micillia <3

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:13 pm
Attacking!

Hp: 18/20
Damage: 4
Specials: max 2 trinkets per battle
Power: Agility A 1/1
Trinket: Novice Support A 1/1
Artifact: Adept Defensive B 2/2

Caiden giggled as the paint balloon splattered down onto his head. The brownblood shook off the paint like a woof-beast and picked up a balloon for himself. "Style? Well it looks pretty-" Caiden threw the balloon to complete his pun. "fly!" Another bout of giggles came from the orangeblood as his partner for the volly-ball contest was drenched in green paint.
DraconicFeline

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:30 am
Quote:
Xionek/Keionx
HP: 16/20
Damage taken: 4
Damage dealt: 5

---

Keionx ducked... the exact wrong way. She yelped as she felt cool paint slide down her scalp and the back of her neck... it felt... sort of good, actually. She came up grinning, another balloon at the ready and one behind her back.

"Thou wilt be the one flying!" she said, throwing it suddenly. She threw the other one in rapid succession, hoping at least one would hit him. "Or... dye-ing!" she snarked, as the green paint stained her clothing.

Micillia

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:33 pm
Attacking!

Hp: 13/20
Damage: MISS
Power: Agility A 1/1

Using Power: Agility A opponents must roll a 4 on accuracy to hit next attack

Caiden took the hit, right to the chest, and toppled over backwards. As if in slow motion, the boy flailed his arms around, trying to get back on his feet. Unfortunately, the rather wet, paint slicked ground was not helping. A wild idea flashed through the boy's mind. If he could just kinda "Poof" and re-appear somewhere less slick, well that would keep him from falling. His imagination took hold, and the boy appeared to disappear and re-appear a few feet away, standing. It was all an illusion tho, and Caiden fell, hitting the ground with a wet slop.
DraconicFeline

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:05 pm
Quote:
Xionek/Keionx
Damage taken: 0
Damage dealt: 0

---

Keionx had just thrown when Caiden vanished. Her aim faltered as she searched for him, confused. How had he done that? How had he done that? Was there some trick? Was he so covered with paint that he was blending into the surroundings?

He 'reappeared' and she threw the paint ball at him, hitting him square in the face... and passing through him.

"Wha?"

Micillia

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:38 pm
Attacking!

Hp: 13/20
Power: Agility A

It was the look on Keionx's face that did it. The boy could not stop laughing and giggling at the look of surprise on her face. Sure, he was a little thrown seeing himself "disappear" and "appear". Someday he would keep his emotions and powers separate, or maybe not, who knew. "Kei!" Caiden managed to giggle, holding the stitch in his side from laughing so hard. "Your face!" The brownblood gulped for air. It would be death by giggles. "It looked SO CUTE!"

DraconicFeline

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:18 pm
Quote:
Xionek/Keionx
Damage dealt: 4

---

There he is! The thought was a split second, illogical, wholly practical, and immediately followed by a balloon flung from her hand.

Then she processed what he'd said. "Cute?!" she exclaimed, readying another balloon and throwing it at him. "The nerve of thee! I am not cute!" she smirked, "That appelation is to thee... with paint upon thee!"

micillia

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:55 pm
Attacking!

Hp: 9/20
Damage: 2
Power: Agility A

Caiden could not help but giggle more. He could never help it, ever, there was always something fun to giggle about. Kei's denial of it just made him want to show her more tho. His heartbeat thumping in his chest, the brownblood took a balloon right to the face in order to get close enough to "bop" the girl on the nose. "How can you know, Kei! You cant see yourself right now can you?" The brownblood shook his head, splattering the other troll with more paint. Secret attack, the wet hound-beast.

DraconicFeline

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:43 pm
Quote:
Xionek/Keionx
HP: 14/20
Damage taken: 2

---

"Gyah! Oh my glob!" she exclaimed, upon being booped and splattered, her accent briefly evaporating as she tried to shield her face. "Twas dirty! Thou hast played a dirty trick upon me!" she said, laughing.

But thou must be wrong, for I cannot be cute! I am a hero - paint twould make me look..." she made a mock growl, bending her fingers into claws and bearing her teeth in a truly monstrous fashion. "Fearsome!"

micillia

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:41 pm
Attacking!

Damage: 1

Caiden came to a standstill, just for a minute. Fearsome, huh? Maybe, maybe they could make it work. "Fearsome! Ive got just the thing!" The boy exclaimed as he pulled out a bag of goggley eyes he had in his pocket. He threw them over the orangeblood. "Perfect!" The boy exclaimed, multiple eyes were kinda scary, right?

DraconicFeline

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:49 am
Quote:
Xionek/Keionx
HP: 13/20
Damage taken: 1

---

Keionx tried to block the sudden flurry of small plastic objects, but slipped on the paint and fell on her butt, thus getting completely covered with them. They didn't stick, and some didn't land face up, making her look sort of... vaugely polka dotted.

She picked up one to inspect it and started laughing. She couldn't help it. She just couldn't. "I can see mine enemies coming for miles with... haha, with these... hahaha!" She reached for him, trying to drag him down to the pain-filled floor.

micillia
LOL

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:27 am
Attacking!

"Defiantly!" Caiden yelled happily. "You've got eyes on the back of your head now!" The boy put on a mischievous grin and pulled out a hidden paint balloon. "But did you see THIS coming?!" Sadly the paint balloon missed the orangeblooded girl by a mile, but, the real question was did she see it coming.

DraconicFeline
Jeeze guys, stop missing!

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:50 pm
Quote:
Xionek/Keionx
HP: 13/20
Damage dealt: 2

---

Keionx only had to lean a little bit to dodge the hidden paint balloon. "I do not believe so!" she said, seeking an opening before pouncing at Caiden. Paint wrestling sounded fun, dirty, muddy, and... fun. And oh, there was a nice can of paint, right there. If she could just move it in reach... Well, there would be a whole lot more blue in the mix.

"Just because I can see for miles, doth not mean I can see the future. What of thee?" she edged closer to the can, managing some 'trash talk' through heavy breathing, "Canst thou see the future, with yon... spare eyes?" she stuck a few of her googly eyes on his paint-covered person.

micillia
Quote:

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:13 pm
Attacking!

Hp: 7/20
Damage: Miss!

"Spare eyes?" Caiden thought for a second, completely missing his attack. "Naw i dont have any! I think Amonee has talked about having a thrid eye for art, but it must be just some special jadeblood thing!"

DraconicFeline

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces