Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Starting Bloodfest With a Bang (Static Garand)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bloodfest has an area when you can light your own fireworks. One blueblood excitedly asks another to light some explosives with him. Hope no one catches fire!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static's mind went immediately to Garand when he saw the fireworks. When he found out that trolls were getting to light their own fireworks and watch them boom, the boy felt the need to find Garand and invite him out here. The blueblood went zipping about, from here to there, thinking about where the other blueblood could have gone. Static paused in the crowd, thinking, where would Garand go? At the sound of a shot being fired, Static knew he would find his friend there.

"Garand?!?" Static yelled as he neared the gun booth. It wasn't real guns, obviously, but Static the other blueblood was there, practicing his aim or something. Static thought he saw the back of his friend's head, and reached a shoulder out to get their attention. "Garand!! You gotta come join me in this! It just seems so up your ally!"

KitsuneAura
Is it okay to just find him? Or do u want Garand to find static via the yelling? He will be so embarrassed if he mistakes some1 else for garand razz

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:48 pm
Garand being drawn in to the shooting booth had been inevitable, even if the little guns used there weren't much like the real deal that he was hoping to work with. Until he got one of his own, games like this were the best aiming practice he could get, and he figured it was practical, and fun of course, to go ahead and get a head start on that. The rest of Bloodfest faded out as he racked up points, but he jolted out of that focus at the sound of his name being called.

Was that Static? He put the fake gun down on the booth counter and back away, glancing through the crowd, but didn't immediately see the other blueblood until Pan patted his horn and pointed. And there he was, reaching for another troll's shoulder. It was a little strange, having another troll mistaken for himself instead of the other way around.

"Static!" He moved through the crowd, trying to catch the other boy's attention. "I'm over here. What did you find?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static lit up, of course Garand was at the shooting booth. He waved as he got closer, excited to show the other blueblood the fireworks. "Hey! I found something just up your ally!" Static exclaimed. He jumped up and down, a bit of lightning crackling in his hair. "Fireworks Garand, FIREWORKS!" Static felt himself blush a little as he heard how loud he had been, and rubbed his arm, getting his excitement under control. "They are letting anyone light fireworks over by the fountain! I saw it and i just, well, of you of course!" Static looked at Garand's score in the shooting game and his eyes widened. "Ah, oops!Did i, uh, did i interrupt your game?"

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:28 pm
"Yeah?" Garand tried to pin down what else there might be at the festival that would be right up his alley, but he needn't have bothered trying to guess. Static was quick to reveal what he'd meant, shouting 'fireworks' with all the enthusiasm and volume of one. There had even been a spark in his hair, reminding Garand of that night in the desert during capture the flag. He brightened. That really did sound interesting, if they were letting anyone do it!

"Let's go have a look!" The comment about the shooting game made him pause, though, and he was embarrassed to realize he'd been about to run off with the mock gun he'd been using to play it. "I've been playing for a while anyway. It's fine." He carefully put it back, then turned to smile at Static again. "Lead the way."

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static's shy smile turned into a beam of excitement as Garand agreed to join him in fireworks. "Great! Yeah, just over this way!" The blueblood said as he turned to make his way to the clearing where the fireworks sat. He was glad to see that the clearing was not crowded. He was sure that if all the other kids around got a wiff of fireworks they would make a b-line for this place, but it looks like the joy of fireworks was still on the down low. He ran over and picked up one of the long tubes they would use to aim where the firework went, a mortar, and brought it over. "Looks like there's a lot of different kinds!" He said, indicating all the different fireworks, "Wanna do one with me? Like, at the same time?" Static asked, passing the mortar over to his friend.

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:39 pm
They didn't quite have the event all to themselves, but it was a near enough thing. Garand grinned at Static excitedly, taking the mortar as it was passed over and quickly helping to get it set up properly. As soon as it was upright, he reached for one of the fireworks, considering it a moment before glancing back to his friend. "Bet we could make some really interesting bombs out of these." With a little laugh, he got back to setting it up. "Wanna give it a light, like last time?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Static grinned, impressed that Garand remembered his ability. "Yeah sure!" He exclaimed, preforming the act. He watched as the firework's wick caught fire (it did take a bit of time, his power being electricity and not exactly fire. He had to wait for the electricity to heat things up enough to smoke, then catch fire.) and grinned as it shot up into the air, making a loud boom.

"Bombs, huh?" Static replied, curiosity piqued. "What kinda bombs would you make? And how would you make them?" Static asked, intrigued.

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:33 pm
It would have been hard for Garand to have forgotten Static's power, as impressed with it as he had been. It must have been amazing, the blueblood figured, having that kind of power at his fingertips at any time he needed it. So he watched just as avidly tonight as he had the first time he'd seen it in action and then tilted his head back to watch as the firework soared up and exploded. A success!

"Mm, something more like grenades maybe. Able to be launched, so you don't have to worry about set up time." He rubbed the back of his neck, then glanced back at Static, still smiling. "So maybe not so different, really, just with more boom to give it a good enough punch to be useful." How to make them was a good question though, and he remembered again now that Static had made those smoke bombs from before himself.

"More gunpowder, definitely." He reached for another firework, considering it. "And the shape of the shell is important. What do you think?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The blueblood listened attentively to what Garand had said about understanding, analyzing, and then making bombs, or fireworks. Static blushed a little when the other blueblood had asked his opinion. "Wow, Garand, you know so much!" He was used to having his opinions be discredited and disregarded. He was the child, Raijin was the lusus, of course the child didn't know what he was talking about at all. Garand wasn't just a child tho, Garand knew things, he was cool.

"Uh, well, umm," Static started, flustered that his opinion was asked. The smoke bombs he had used last time they were together might have been misleading. Raijin always made sure to pack all the necessities any child of his would need. Where some lusi might pack band-aids, an extra set of clothes, a snack, maybe something for self defense; well, Raijin had packed Static's bag with sharp things, tripwires and barbed wire, and other less conventional things. "I, uh, i know only about smoke bombs, really..." Static ended quietly. All he had to do was play with his power to make something like plastic heat up, and then it created smoke, instead of fire. More heat, and more plastic or something else that couldn't actually catch fire, and you got more smoke. Put some weird things in, like the stuff in the cupboards, more smoke! "It was kinda an accident... that i found out about them..." Static said, scratching the back of his head. Maybe he had mislead Garand. That wasn't good. But he needed to say something. "It, uh, it would be interesting to take the gunpowder from these tho, with something colorful, even crayons, and add them to a smoke bomb. Then, if you could get it high enough in the air, well, the color would stick around. Cuz, you know, fireworks fizzle... Smoke lasts a little longer." Static stumbled through his words. He felt like such an amateur next to Garand. "Maybe, i havnt, really, tried that."

KitsuneAura

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:02 pm
"I'm trying to learn," Garand reached up to rub the back of his neck, clearly both pleased and a little embarrassed at Static's high opinion of him. When the other blueblood started talking, though, he zeroed right back in on him, nodding encouragingly whenever he started to trail off. "Hey, smoke bombs are just as useful. And you figured them out by accident?" He laughed lightly. "That's amazing."

As Static continued into a new idea though, he looked back down at the fireworks thoughtfully. "A colored smoke bomb like that, hm?" He wasn't sure if it worked quite like that with the crayons, so it'd take some testing and research for sure, but... "That would be great to have for signalling. Like how they use flares, but longer lasting probably. Good idea!"

Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff