Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg]A new thing. (Caleb and Xi-Wang)[FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:29 pm
He had used chores, and other things, as a reason to not visit his mother and her wife but he made time now. He made time to visit Caleb and stayed for hours at his home when he could. He didn’t know why, couldn’t explain it, but the other was comfortable and easy to talk to...he wasn’t worried or scared as much as he had been when they’d first met...that had really been an odd meeting, an odd day in general. How that hadn’t spooked him with how very odd it was, and how somehow it wasn’t uncomfortable, he had no idea.

Today was another day spent with Caleb, another weekend, and he had brought his own bedding for himself. Bedding meant four blankets and three pillows, a stuffed panda tucked into the folds of fabric to hide it, Xi-Wang planned on being comfortable as he stayed the weekend at the others apartment.

Having just arrived, and it still being early, he was still setting up his own nest of blankets and pillow son the fold out bed. He didn’t want to just leave his things all over the place in a messy manner. The plushie was, when it came free from it’s hidden spot, was taken into his arms and held for a moment before it was tucked under a pillow for hiding. It was a comfort thing...had been since he was a child and as much as he worried about the other teasing him...he found himself bringing it with him - couldn’t help it.

“So, what are we going to do Caleb? We have all day.” All weekend really.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:30 pm
Caleb was in the kitchen, making two cups of hot chocolate and two grilled cheese sandwiches. His mind was still reeling from the strange thing that had happened to him the other day…the whole business of getting magical powers and…

And he still wasn’t sure he could wrap his mind fully around it all. Honestly, if it hadn’t been for the physical proof—the pen that was jammed into one of the socks in his sock drawer, he would have happily believed the whole meeting with the cat…Ember…had that been her name?

He would have happily believed that the whole meeting with Ember had just been a fancy dream, and would have left it at that.

But…well.

It hadn’t been a dream, it had been reality, and he had to deal with it.

“I think we have all weekend, don’t we, Xi? You don’t have to leave until Sunday, right?”

The brunette put the second sandwich onto a plate and carefully balanced both plates atop both cups, walking into the living room and setting his on the chair next to the couch, while holding out the other set to Xi-Wang. “What do you want to do? I’m honestly excited to just relax…it’ll be nice to spend a full weekend not at school. I love having you around.”

That was another thing that he still couldn’t really wrap his head around…the insertion of his new best friend into the picture…it had happened quicker than he could have imagined…but it felt like he had known Xi-Wang now for years…and he liked it that way.

Liked it a lot.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:30 pm
“Mmm, yeah - we have the weekend.” Though what they would do with all that time he had no idea, it was a lot of time. Not only was it a lot of time but they were new friends so he worried they might run into empty pockets of time where it might get...odd. He hoped not though, he liked the others company this far.

Taking the cup into his hands, leaning in to smell gently at the hot chocolate, he brought it to his lips then as he held it between both hands. Sipping slowly, sighing happily, it was good - really good. “Have you slept well since the other day?” He was quick to ask, setting his drink down and settling his dark mirror like eyes onto the other. If the other hadn’t slept then that would be first on the list of things to do - get the other to rest.

“I-I don’t know...I mean I normally sleep or play games on my computer.” Or some other system, typically his computer. While the other didn’t sleep much, or so it seemed, he excelled at sleeping and could easily make a sport of it.

“I enjoy being around you...I don’t know just why but I do….I don’t have many friends in school...can’t.” He didn’t want them to find out about his mother, and her wife, he didn’t want them to try and come over or hang out. He didn’t want to keep turning down offers to spend time out, it got awkward plus all the excuses to make up and keep track of. It just...it wasn’t worth it and yet he still felt like he was missing out on something...something important and normal.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:31 pm
“I’ve gotten a lot of sleep, I’ve actually been coming home at night, it’s been kind of odd, to tell the truth.” Caleb grinned, taking a sip of his own drink and a large bite of his sandwich.

“Did you bring your computer with you? Maybe you should bring it here, I mean, you’ll end up moving in eventually, right? Might as well start moving all of your things over, it’ll make it easier on us.” The brunette glanced at his friend, thinking about when they had held hands...he kind of wanted to do it again, if he were honest with himself...but then, the thought of doing it again was kind of frightening...so he didn’t bother.

“I enjoy being around you too, Xi. You’re such a sweet guy...I’m sorry you don’t have many friends at school, but you’ll always have me, promise.”

Because, all friendship was was one human looking at another and saying, yo, you’re my friend now, deal with it.

And that was what had happened.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:32 pm
“A good thing though, right?” He asked the other, giving him a gentle look. He was glad the other was getting some sleep, and from the sound of it a lot. He was glad to know the other was taking better care of himself, he had worried when he’d left the other after the first time at the others apartment.

“I might...and I couldn’t carry it to bring it.” He answered innocently enough. He honestly wasn’t sure how he’d get his computer here, it was rather heavy and bulky. He’d have to find a way to get his computer here if he did move in, or rather when? “I can bring other things...they’d be easier.” Lighter and less bulky. Was he really going to be moving in with someone else? Another person his own age…? It felt...odd but not in a bad way.

“It’s ok...I sort of...didn’t want any - in a way.” He said slowly, trailing off. He really wasn’t sure what to say. He hadn’t wanted friends to find out about his mother, and her wife, but at the same time he had wanted friends - like every other teenager did. He had been glad to not wind up with issues with friends.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:33 pm
“Of course it’s been a good thing. I haven’t felt this good in months, to tell the truth.” Caleb grinned. “Well, we’ll just have to get someone who has a car to help us out. No biggie. I want you to be comfortable here, I mean, if it’s going to end up your home...you should have your things.”

Xi seemed like he got out more often than Caleb himself did, so he had to know at least one person with a car, right? Everyone had to know at least one person with a car. Maybe.

“You...didn’t want any friends? That’s kind of depressing, Xi. Why would you feel that way?” Now was the time, he felt it in his gut, and Caleb reached out and took the other boy’s hand, stroking the back of it with his thumb once again.

He...really, really liked holding his hand...almost a little too much. It felt so nice...the contact.

“I’m glad we found each other then. I think it’s good for the both of us...I think this is good for the both of us.”

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:34 pm
“I would say that’s a hint that you need to continue to sleep like a normal person.” Not like he slept, he knew he slept a lot...more than most people did. But Caleb should obviously sleep more than he normally did, like he now was, since it seemed to be good for the other. Finding a person with a car might be a bit difficult...or a lot difficult but he didn’t say it. He could use a cab, since he now had a job, he didn’t need to tell the other that though. “I can manage a car.” Nodding his head to the other.

“I did but I didn’t. My mother...and her partner….they are a bit much and embarrassing in a sense. They ask so many questions and make me not want to go out and spend time with people. It’s hard to keep finding excuses for not going out with your friends…” Shrugging his shoulders he ducked his head as he moved to take a few nibbles on the prepared sandwich.

“It made school hard.” not having much for friends and the few he did he kept as far from him as he could while still calling them friends. Taking comfort in the others touch he leaned into the other as he wriggled across the bed to get closer to the other, till their sides were pressing together.

“I’m glad also...especially now.” Since he wasn’t living at home he could have a friend...a proper friend.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:34 pm
The brunette chuckled at Xi-Wang’s not so subtle dig at his sleep schedule and shrugged. “I mean, I guess you’re not wrong about that, sleep is a pretty nice thing, you know. Now that I’ve started doing it more often.” He was extremely pleased that Xi hadn’t pulled his hand away, and he had even moved closer.

The contact made goosebumps appear on his arms...it was kind of nice.

“I can see that. Your mom sounds like a real piece of work...I really am sorry she treats you like that...I wish I could do something to help.”

Caleb’s thumb continued stroking the other male’s hand, moving in circles and just...getting used to the contact. Perhaps getting used to it far too quickly.

“Hey...Xi? Can I say something strange...and if I do, do you promise you won’t like...freak out or laugh at me or something, because...I don’t know. I don’t want you to do those things.”

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:35 pm
“It’s enjoyable...and needed.” He stated while looking the other over. At least now he enjoyed sleeping. Why not sleep though when it was healthy and needed...two days without sleep was too long, in his opinion. He didn’t know why you’d skip out on something that was needed, though too much likely wasn’t good either…

“It’s fine...I’ve done what I could.” He’d gotten out and put down whatever distance he could, made sure he didn’t need to spend time with her. He had never wanted friends to find out about her, it would be an embarrassment, or have her bother him about friends. It was logical for a teenagr and a pre-teen really.

Shifting a bit, nibbling on his food, he looked over to the other and nodded. “I promise I won’t.” He would have to really clean his bedding once they were done eating...since he wasn’t eating over anything...such bad manners, and he felt bad about it really.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:35 pm
Caleb nodded and took a large gulp of his drink, possibly to steady his nerves, possibly just because he was thirsty, but regardless, it helped.

Putting the mug on his makeshift table he looked at his friend, watching him closely. “So. Xi. I think. I mean, I know this is sudden and kind of fast and I’m not normally this way, I’m normally very rational and I think about things more than I should and…”

He broke off, unable to keep his gaze on Xi-Wang’s face. “I don’t know. I just. I think I might...like you? If that’s not too weird? I mean, I know you must not like...I don’t know...after your mom and her wife and all that...and I never even really thought about…”

The words were tumbling out without any purpose or thought behind them and Caleb’s face was growing redder and redder. “Would you ever consider being like...I don’t know. Dating or something? Dating me?”

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:36 pm
Moving to set his food down, half done already, Xi-wang waited till the other was starting to talk to fully focus on him. It seemed that maybe Caleb was nervous? Whatever had the other nervous had to be important, and thus had his attention.

While his attention was on the other, dark eyes locked onto his figure, his fingers were fiddling with the others hand not that Xi-wang noticed or realized this at all. Normally it would have been his own shirt or his bedding but the others hand was right there...so it got fiddled with.

Something sudden...and acting rationally...so this wasn’t rational and sudden - was it good or bad? He wasn’t sure really, he wasn’t that good at reading people. Biting his lip he shifting a bit, nervous now as the other continued on. “Oh…” The word breathed out, even as his cheeks slowly warmed and turned a faint pink hue, that wasn’t something he expected.

He had never thought of anyone in a romantic sense...never thought about dating, much less anything further, he’d become scared by the very idea of dating from a young age and had never looked at a person like that. He’d admire looks but...there was a certain lack of anything beyond that...it was just blank beyond the admiration or appreciation of looks. It wasn’t something he’d ever given thought to, because the idea of dating and his mother and her wife finding out scared him - alot. So he’d never thought about it till now...till it was looking him in the face.

Dropping his head onto the other's shoulder he wrapped his arms about him. “I-I never thought about dating...anyone. I’ve never thought of someone like that...but I mean...we can try.” Lifting his head to give the other a hopeful look. He didn’t want to let him down, to not try. He had never thought about it...that didn’t mean he’d hate it or that dating wasn’t his thing. It meant it was something to explore?

“J-just don’t expect it to work because I don’t know. I’ve never.” He whispered and hide his face again, hands gripping gently at the others shirt. He didn’t want to upset the other but he wasn’t sure what to say or how to answer. It was a situation he never expected he’d be in - ever.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:36 pm
For one horrible moment, Caleb felt his heart breaking. It had been way too soon to say something like this, and he knew it. Plus…with Xi’s family…why would he ever want…

But then Xi-Wang’s head was on his shoulder and Caleb felt his heart begin to race. Oh…

Well…this was…

“I…I’m sorry I brought this up so suddenly…this isn’t something that I’ve ever really…really even let myself consider before but…I just feel…with you I feel…” He shrugged, laying his head atop of Xi’s and sighing, allowing his eyes to drift closed in the process.

“You make me feel…really happy so…I don’t know. I feel like we should at least try…” Caleb paused for a moment and squeezed Xi-Wang’s hand lightly. “Hey…I mean, I haven’t done this before but I don’t think it’s…really good luck to go into something saying that it won’t last…because I’d like it to last, just so you know…” Because that seemed important to say.

All of this seemed like important things to say.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:37 pm
Slowly, so as not to disturb the others head, he nodded gently. “Alright...I won’t think like that. I’ll do my best - if you will too.” He whispered, not wanting to raise his voice. It seemed important to not speak loudly...to just enjoy the moment and relax in it. “We’ll learn together...something new.” Something that many people thought was special, while others didn’t. It was something to learn and experience though. It was a part of life he’d never pictured or thought of, he’d shied away from other couples and tried to ignore the displays of affection others took part in. It had always felt...like he was separate from that...like it was something he wasn’t meant for.

Holding onto the other he tightened his hold for a moment. “You won’t give up if I do something wrong?” He asked, as if needing the reassurance...and he did. It just felt like a need...to know where boundaries were and just...how safe it was because mistakes would be made.

Caleb swallowed and turned his head to kiss Xi-Wang’s forehead. “Why would you give up on someone that you care about, Xi? That’s silly…”

He seemed to realize though that he didn’t think it was silly, that Xi-Wang...really needed someone to take care of him and...and love him.

“I’m not going to just abandon you when things go wrong...that’s not how I live my life, I just want you to know…” The brunette rubbed the dark haired male’s shoulder, seeming content. “I won’t abandon you...I promise okay…? You can be safe with me. Even if...even if dating doesn’t work out...you and I are friends, first and foremost, right?” He gave a rather lopsided grin and finally moved away from the other male a little, picking up his drink and taking a sip.

He still felt a little nervous and unsure about all of this...but at the same time, he was very, very excited...and very happy that Xi had said yes.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

“In case I do something really wrong...or something really wrong happens.” He whispered, feeling sort of silly for thinking that after what Caleb said. He couldn’t help it though, he didn’t have much confidence in himself to not screw up or do something wrong.

Listening to the other he nodded his head slowly. “Yeah…” They were friends first and that would survive, right? He hoped what hey were starting to venture into didn’t end though...he really didn’t. He wanted to try being a part of what other people were...to not worry so much or see himself as apart of other people...that he was on his own and hiding and trying to remain separate from people.

“I’ll keep that in mind and do my best.” While the other had moved away to get his drink he had taken the time to go for his food, though he sat with his side pressed to the others. “Learn together and test the waters?” He questioned, giving the other a smile. He was happy with this...it felt nice - comfortable...and warm.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff