[B] Lucky? [ Lucky Star & Roses in Bloom]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lucky Star had not been travelling for long - not compared to others who had told him the tales of kin who placed blessings on those expecting. He hadn't really planned - it was a knee jerk reaction to the news that Peridot was expecting. He also wasn't sure to expect from the kin.

He'd heard of offerings in exchange for the blessing but in his haste such a memory had left his mind and he had not prepared anything. Would they be offended? Perhaps his enthusiasm would be gift enough.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:04 am
The brightly colored acha was impossible to miss. He stood out among the brush like overripe fruit, and Roses in Bloom was thankful to have such easy to find kin. Especially ones that were in need of her! Trotting lightly, Rose approached the buck, and offered him a polite bow.

"Hello there! I believe you were seeking me out?" She asked, tone light and airy. No use in lording over other kin- especially when it was the MotherFather who had done such great things, not her. She was just a messenger, really.

...Even if she loved all these parents to be!

"What can I do for you this fine day?"

LOLTERGEIST

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:42 pm
Lucky Star was so engrossed in his worries and thoughts that he had not noticed the other until she spoke and it brought him back to reality with a start. Lucky he was in did, having found her so soon.

"Ah, yes," he replied nervously with a dip of his head in her direction. "I am with child. Well, not me, as that isn't possible, but she is. I had heard stories of blessings placed and came to seek one." He shuffled a little. "I did not bring an offering, forgive me."

Moonstone Dazzle
thank you so much. my first blessing lmao. <3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:50 pm
"Truly, if you were with child, I would be the one seeking you in interest. It would be... nothing short of a miracle, I suppose." Roses in Bloom chuckled softly, amused with his demeanor. What a sweet buck he was! She sat down nearby, and gently shook her head.

"No, please, no apologies necessary. You need not bring offerings- your name and your story are enough."

LOLTERGEIST

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:54 pm
Lucky Star sat himself, sitting across from her - he was less likely to shuffle if he was seated. "My name is Lucky Star," he started, settling in. "Peridot is my friend - my first friend." He smiled softly as he recalled their first meeting. "The first I met in my travels. She is beautiful and kind. She showed me the world she lived in and now she is with child. It is not our intention to stay together but that's not for lack of love - just differing circumstances." He shifted a little. "She is dear to me, still. My first friend and one I think will last for a very long time. I want our children to know that love."

He coughed and cleared his throat. "That was.. more romantic than I had thought it would be."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:54 am
"Family need not stay together to love each other," Roses agreed, leaning over to give him a fond nuzzle. "The father of my children and I meet in passing, when the time feels right, but never more than a few days. Then he's gone again, and I love him no less for it. Plenty of parents don't even raise their young, but love them nonetheless. Worry not on life taking you different directions."

She sat back and hummed a moment, thinking.

"Lucky Star. May your children always know love, their whole life long. May they have your kindness and love of life. This is what I wish for you."

LOLTERGEIST

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:16 pm
Lucky Star smiled softly at the doe and bowed his head deeply as he received the blessing. "Thank you, so very much"

Moonstone Dazzle
thank you so much again!! <3

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces