Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:30 pm
*** This RP is strictly for the parties listed. Please do not post unless you are asked to do so or invited.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:02 pm
User Image

Mornings started out n a routine of disapproval as always. Lectures in clarity followed by the low key attitude one would expect of his father. Sure he was the resident King carrying her in tote as an heir but honestly did he have to listen to his ramblings insistently day after day his mind screamed. One way or another he'd slip away exploring the world only to be brought back scolded reminded his duties as a Princess were forthcoming. Surely, his father of all royals would understand his heart longed to be set within freedom rather than sticky bonds of properness.

While Atem his father regarded Neith as his "daughter" the foal saw a different perspective of who he'd become. While the true male heir was of course Ammon, Neith recognized himself with the term "He/Him/His".

When the sun barely reached its crest among the ridge he'd sneak out into the world learning his place without royalty to hold his hand or correct his motivation. Moving carefully away from the King he untied the knot with his teeth then slipped out in the night stretching his wings. Being nearly to his shoulders balance was an issue but overcoming it was the reward in the final climax to any good story. Moving away from the camp shaking her head the filly startled suddenly when a sound was heard in his perceptive hearing.

Composure. Just breathe.

Snorting he looked toward the rabbit that had bumped a handful of bramble, "Ha! Surely you didn't think I Neith would spook so easily frail creature!" Lowering his head instinct told her to look menacing as the creature darted away in a panic. Smiling the filly nodded her head, "That's right. Keep on moving or the moving sands will eat you". Satisfied with her minimal courage he continued his adventure toward the drinking place with amazingly fresh water in its wake. Feeling proud of himself he positioned her legs then drank deeply from the watering hole. Being still less than a month from his basket her posture was conforming to be a nuisance. At first anger set in when his legs felt twisted but that simply melted away leaving her strength to make up the difficulty with ease. Once righted back to a walking stance he awkwardly took off in a jumbled canter till his surroundings changed into something new and exciting.

In truth anywhere away from the King's rules was a heaven sent. Whatever that meant anyway was his views of the matter.

On the right of him her stood a thick forest whist open plains filed with grass stood out on his left equally. To which should he choose his mind pondered trying to juggle pros and cons of each direction. Thick trees harbored danger but also safeguarding from the elements or resident predator. While he dismissed things his father taught him in wake of Blake being mobile he listened to some lectures. Mainly those that involved safety and endurance.

The open field seemed inviting as the sun tickled the dew lightly hoarding dew from the night before. It seemed to glisten like a treasure room whilst the forest seemed foreboding currently.

"Hmm which way will fate lead me" he asked aloud to no one in particular.

Ahaneith WC: 545

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Void of time the stallion once again woke to his daughter's absence. His mindset still haunting revelations of Isi bombarded the King's mind whilst worriment of his rebellious daughter took hold like an adhesive. When she first emerged the young filly stayed in proximity to the stallion but, the sands of time furthered her from his vigil. The bigger Neith grew the bolder she became shirking off her lessons seeking the unknown. Her mother being a nomad carried ambition like his daughter becoming a free spirit traveling from destiny to destiny. The oddest thing in the Pharaoh's eyes was his daughter's peculiar request to be called "son". Being a common aspect in bloodlines he accepted it back in the homeland but here it seemed a rarity a filly would forsake marehood to become a full-blooded stallion. Ammon was his only true blood colt of the three leaving fate to take his second daughter to growth of a young stallion.

"Kiros! he's gone missing again. Heavens to Ra where he is this time!" he snorted in disgust. Never was there a moment even under the Gods' careful watch would Neith slip away unhindered.

Waiting with a stance of impatience his eyes glittered when the older chivalrous knight came into view.

"My King", the older winged guard spoke lowering his head in respect, "We will find him sire". Moving steadily Kiros craned his neck downward grabbing the few supplies they carried with them placing everything carefully in a pack he obtained in a town over. Concern flowed through his ever vigilant gaze toward the King whom was lost in the fray of a haunting and a headstrong daughter. Impulses to right the situation always seemed an anomaly out of the guard's reach for his King.

"Indeed. We shall have to strap him down permanently if I am to receive a piece of mind before I am summoned to Maat's scales of justice". In truth the King felt tired these days chasing after a headstrong filly and his deceased betrothed never dissipating from his dreams. It seemed never that he could just relax without having something chasing him or the opposite with Neith.

Kiros finally gathered the supplies nearly forgotten beneath the bushes. Then he surveyed the ground carefully picking up the smaller hoofprints heading off in the direction of the watering pool. "Here my King she headed his way".

Atem moved past him his eyes glittering, "Come then we have a wild sand child to contain!" he bellowed before trotting off to discipline his daughter as she should be. How on earth could a child endure the new lands with kalona and walkers a foot he stressed. He denied his father's teachings which Neith saw as annoying lectures instead. True currently Atem carried no set kingdom but he desired to find a suitable area at some point in time. Till the uncertain prophecy he was given was brought into the light the King would surely go mad till the fate of his bloodline was revealed.

Kiros moved steadily behind his King keeping watch for any distractions or perils. He was never too fr away leaving Atem freedom while his stride was always in a protective shadow. Days followed this routine leaving wonderment when Neith would finally fly leaving them clueless to her real whereabouts.

Pharaoh Atemu WC: 382
Kiros WC: 170

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:42 pm
User Image

Closing his eyes the filly stood very still letting a breeze blow through his ears with a subtle sound. Simple yet interesting as his eyes lingered toward the woods that seemed foreboding to his liking. Swaying his head back again he scented the air of the open meadow overlay but the brilliance of the sunlight now smiling down. Looking back at the woods again there seemed an urgent moment raveling around him to attend to something....

"Hmm" he thought with caution, "Something needs my assistance but I am wary to enter. Oh Ra what should I do?"

Breathing deeply he sensed someone in trouble this time causing his hooves to veer toward the darkness. Slowly poking in his small head he blinked into the unknown listening with all he had within. Not close to the opening the rustling seemed to be more coherent back in the vines settled near the nettles. Now his hooves sunk into the damp earth beneath him sometimes a muddy mixture squoze up between his split hooves. The young prince paid it no mind though stepping into a mossy path now seeking the other in trouble. Definite thoughts came to him with determination inhaling the damp shadows and panic of the distressed creature. Moving slowly eyes of gradation caught onto an interesting sight.

"Ah" he spoke continuing to walk slower toward the one tangled within the vines, "You're the one I heard".

A few feet from the meadow where the sun dared not wander Neith came upon a filly distressed within brambles of vines. She was blending unusually well till you reached her completely. Hoping the other wouldn't spook drastically Neith stepped in closer examining the vines. "Okay I'm going to get you free. No worries I'm not going to eat you or anything that I promise". Stepping forward again she looked for a suitable vine to gnaw through wondering what horrid or delectable taste would attach to her tongue. "Name is Ahaneith but I usually go with just "Neith" she stated plainly. Royal greetings weren't her forte in fact she'd rather just be a colt in a filly's body and live the vagabond life.

"Alright I'm going to bite the vines now. Try not to struggle or it will get messy okay?" Taking the vine in her mouth she firmly began chomping though until one was free from her legs. "Let's see there's..... a lot left. How in the world did you get stuck in here anyway?"

Ahaneith WC: 412

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ceasing their journey to drink by the watering hole Atem grunted heavily, "Why does he do do this to me? What have I done to anger the Gods in chasing my alicorn daughter into the shadows to become my son!?"

His brow furrowed in confusion followed by hurt that one of his first offspring would be so rebellious as he was. Standing in tattered thoughts Atem purely wondered what his offspring would of been like if they were Isi's foals. Would they rebel against their father as Neith had done many times now? Back in his land if Atem pulled a stunt like that he'd take the switch across his flank and lectures deeper then any path to the underworld. Tales of Sobec gobbling other children were drilled into his head leaving the young prince to desire praise rather than the consequences of rebellion.

"Sire" came the strong yet soothing voice of the knight guarding his King, "I do not think this is punishment. I feel Neith is just expressive to his masculine side carrying his mother's tendencies. She was a carpet was she not? Her heart is forever wandering endlessly only to pause in your presence". Kiros drank deeply hoping his words would settle Atem rather then release an ungodly force in the fictional image of a sandstorm eager to devour troubling youths and those that are not worthy.

"Neith!" the stallion bellowed with a loud clarion call seeking his offspring. Worriment filled the King's mind wondering what his daughter had gotte herself tangled up in this round. "Kiros for all I know there may be a walker living in these parts. I see your reasoning which I am thankful for but I do worry on many things. Potentially, his spirited nature getting him into trouble I can not even undo".

Kiros shook his head as he examined the ground, "A tricky one is Neith. He has hoofprints leading different ways from the water. I will track the newest just give me a few moments if you will. Besides the Gods are watching over her Sire. I'm sure she's not in danger" Now his mind spoke quietly repeating what he already thought, "I hope at least". Scent the air he caught onto the foal's scent leading toward the open area and the forest. "There you are though your scent seemed to be mused over with something i can't quite figure out. Clever Neith very clever". Stepping forward with a swish of his long colorful tail his voice lifted, "This way Sire. Seems we're playing Cat and Mouse today. What was he playing yesterday?" Momentarily it sounded rather amusing to Kiros but to Atem he knew it was both unnerving ultimately nerve wracking all in the same. Taking a long stride he moved steadily toward their uncaged bird thankful her wings couldn't fully take her into flight yet. Last he checked she couldn't even get herself off the ground which was satisfying to be a land based search for the rebellious youngster.

Pharaoh Atemu WC: 216
Kiros WC: 286

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:09 pm
Well this hadn't been the brightest idea that she had ever had. The firebugs she had followed in the predawn had since vanished, leaving the young flutter on her own. Her search had lead to this dark forest and within the snaring vines. Tattered looking lace wings fluttered at her sides before she bound through, in hopes that it was the way that she had come. Sadly enough, it was not!

"Oh drat it." The filly muttered to herself as she stopped and looked around. Her off matched ears flicked before she looked forward. "Now where have i gotten to? Auntie is going to be so mad."

Her ears drooping a little, the filly moved further through the trees, before something brushed up against her leg. Stopping for a moment, her wings ridged at her sides, she looked back. What had just touched her? With a rustle at the side, she shrieked and dashed head long forward. Vines that hung from the branches above drooped and wrapped themselves about her. The first few snapped at her passing, the rest tangled around her neck and legs soon halting her progress.

Her sides heaved as she tried to get free from the vines, oh from one disaster to another. Shaking her head, her black mane looking much more a nest then hair. "Oh drat, drat, drat." The filly stomped trying to pull free. She was really going to get it this time.

All seemed hopeless until someone else appeared in her sights, another filly from the looks. Her wings were different, feathered and something stuck out from her forehead. Tilting her head to one side, the star clustered filly shifted enough to try and catch attention. Hopefully this one wouldn't make fun of her, as tied up as she was. It was a thought at the very least.

"Terribly sorry to be a bother. I got lost in here and something brush up against my leg." The flutter filly said, her voice still quivering a little. "I really should have just stayed close to my Auntie. Oh she's going to be so cross with me."

Looking at the new filly that was looking at the vines, she had said something about not eating her? She wasn't too worried about that, this filly didn't look like the type to eat someone else, and she didn't think she would taste too well. "My name's NightSong, it's a pleasure meeting you Ahaneith." She said watching her, formal greetings was one thing she was learning. In case they met up with someone that was special to her Aunt. Well really, greeting anyone.

"Do be careful, I think there are some prickers on these things." An ear flicked slightly as she was asked why she was out here. "I was following some firebugs. I woke up before my Aunt and wandered away. Now I'm afraid I have gotten myself lost."

NightSong shifted a little as some of the vines became slack. She was starting to feel free again, though her white markings along her legs and underbelly weren't as white as they should have been. she was grateful that Ahaneith had found her before anything else had. "What about you? Why are you out here? Do you have family near by?"

wc: 544  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:26 pm
User Image

"Funny place to get yourself tied up" he mumbled snapping through vives. Granted they tasted horrible but he veered from the thought just to free this filly from her mind's impending doom. It seemed a farce at first till Neith noticed those elaborate wings a symbol of the nobels. How did he carry this thought some would ask wondering about how much he directly ignored his studies. Simply put Neith listened to things of interest especially relative ties to the nobels. Being apparent of paying attention was never his forte nor would it be in ages to come.

Finally the last vine was released as it slithered to the ground away from the filly's fear, "There. Hey are your wings injured at all?" the taller foal asked the smaller in stature. She was quite a charmer with her colors reminding Neith of the night time where the clouds bunched over the darkness in a mesmerizing effect of contrast. "Night Song correct? Hey I can't help but notice you have really pretty wings. Mine are just feathered nothing special". The thought occurred to him to request what nobility she was but it was better left for a more suitable time. While the shadows were quite solitary from the angry sandstorm approaching his thoughts rested on the female next to him. "No rush or anything but I think we should get out of here in case there are monsters or other weird things hanging about". So it was a teeny little fib but her father's wrath was something she dared not get mingled up within. As his echo carried in the air Neith groaned, "So uh which way was your auntie headed? I think we should try to find her before..." Neith couldn't mention the King around a royal because her fate was literally in jeopardy.

"Oh" he spoke calmly on the outside leaving his heart to race away, "I like exploring. Anywhere really. Nothing truly scares me. I live for the adventure" he noted eyes darting out to the sunlight lying over the meadow. Sniffing the air he nodded, "Alright let's get out in that meadow. I'll lead the way for you so no horrible vines attack again k?" Pulling himself upward more he began creeping through the woods heading toward the treeline between the meadow. Keeping a vigil of the meadow, the surroundings, and the thundering hoofbeats of his father he pushed through the foliage to join the meadow with the taller grasees.

"Find me now father" she spoke softly to herself with a determined gaze. "Not even an asp could find me out here or a desert animal". Turning to look at Night Song in the light her heart fluttered a little making her appreciate the filly a lot more then the shadows, "Night Song we'll find your auntie. What does she look like?" he asked curious about this pretty girl in front of him.

Ahaneith WC: 486

Kesmi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:42 pm
NightSong watched as the Alicorn filly chewed at the vines that locked her in place. Feeling the plants slip away from her body, her lace wings flicked letting what little light filtered down glance off them. She had to look at her own wings, they didn't seem injured. But in this dim lighting it was hard to say with the layers and all. "I think they are alright, nothing feels damaged." NightSong tilted her head a little giving her wings another flick.

"Yes, I would love to leave these trees. When the wind blows through them, the branches look like hands ready to grab you." She giggled a little before moving to follow Ahaneith out of the forest. "My aunt looks kinda like myself, only lighter and has deer like traits. She also has a small set of antlers poking out her mane." She had to stop and think a little. "She and a friend were coming this way. Her friend, well, mistress really. Said that she had to find someone that lived in these parts." She wasn't sure how to explain things. She never was the best at it either.

Escaping the trees and out into the open air, NightSong let her wings open to let the wind flow through the layers. She hadn't really thought they were special, they were a family trait after all. Nothing more. Her father had them too. "Do you live around here, Ahaneith?" She hadn't heard the echoing bellow that the Neith had heard, or the whispered voice from the other foal. She observed the actions she had taken when crossing from the forest to the meadow. "Everything alright?"

WC: 276  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:48 pm
User Image

Strangeness. As grass touched upon her hooves she would of thought this land to be glass not an oasis.

"Don't be so swift to judge Iset. Here the winds do not pummel you with sand though they do change temperature certain times of the year" came the soft voice of an owl that sat within a complacent tree above her companion's head. "Many of your kind have come here leaving not a trail of bad omens to make my senses consider it it worse. Come let us see for ourselves with open eyes shall we?"

"Temperatures? Not that it worries me or anything" the mare returned her response in a thick desert accent, "As always like my bloodline I prevail over all conquering with grace as my people demand me to be".

The owl ruffled her feathers, "Come now Princess don't be so noble upon yourself. Most likely there is no Desert Palace here so you may live freely without consort of those thieves to guide your way.

Iset shuddered thinking of the days that endlessly created stress and doubt within. If not a single second of time didn't quell in reminding her of horrors she soon regrettably forget. The time alongside the lifemates was unbearable thinking of her growing King when he was nearly a Prince learning to grow. She herself ascended to the throne just for her profile alone. Never was there a doubt Iset was never the fairest in the desert kingdom for most mares carrying wings were said to be the incarnations of the deities themselves. The unfortunate mares were used for breedstocks if they were needed. Mostly though in the arms of the desert Kingdoms the Pharaohs sold off lives less valued to them. Being a strange conundrum for the Soquili living these lives not expected never seeing most of their lives laid out like a tapestry before them.

"Over here.... water" the owl called out in a screech followed by clicks of her beak.

The mare walked with her form straight and proper her mind in a constant daze. Here in this New world memories unhinged as if the deities were leading her somewhere of great fortitude and importance.

Behold the future mares my King Aknamkanon. Your Prince shall definitely fit with one of these beauties.

Shaking her head she tried shaking the thought from her mind.

This lovely Princess is from the neighboring Kingdom of Badari. See her wings how they shimmer. I'm sure Prince Atemu will favor her. How could her not.

Suddenly, Iset's heart beat fast remembering the moment his eyes met hers causing her to sputter as the cool drink slid down her parched throat. Those deep purple eyes staring deep into the filly's soul with a ferocity of a thousand suns.

You are Iset correct? I shall call you Isi since it's easy to remember. Why don't you call my At. Sound Good? Then it's done.

Blinking she swung her head upwards hearing someone familiar. Pulling her head up alert she looked deep into the unknown, "Rashimi?" she spoke softly as her hooves began carrying her toward one she called friend in her decent days at the second palace after she had been taken from Aty so quickly. Carrying along the wind was another voice bellowing like a wild stallion's call. It seemed directed toward someone causing Iset to proceed to a full fledged gallop. If Rashimi was in danger then Iset would not stand for some boisterous stallion's advances. She may of been a stranger within these jumbled times but would stand for no stallion thinking he owned someone she cared for.

Iset WC: The mare walked with her form straight and proper her mind in a constant daze. Here in this New world memories unhinged as if the deities were leading her somewhere of great fortitude and importance.

Behold the future mares my King Aknamkanon. Your Prince shall definitely fit with one of these beauties.

Shaking her head she tried shaking the thought from her mind.

This lovely Princess is from the neighboring Kingdom of Badari. See her wings how they shimmer. I'm sure Prince Atemu will favor her. How could her not.

Suddenly, Iset's heart beat fast remembering the moment his eyes met hers causing her to sputter as the cool drink slid down her parched throat. Those deep purple eyes staring deep into the filly's soul with a ferocity of a thousand suns.

You are Iset correct? I shall call you Isi since it's easy to remember. Why don't you call my At. Sound Good? Then it's done.

Blinking she swung her head upwards hearing someone familiar. Pulling her head up alert she looked deep into the unknown, "Rashimi?" she spoke softly as her hooves began carrying her toward one she called friend in her decent days at the second palace after she had been taken from Aty so quickly. Carrying along the wind was another voice bellowing like a wild stallion's call. It seemed directed toward someone causing Iset to proceed to a full fledged gallop. If Rashimi was in danger then Iset would not stand for some boisterous stallion's advances. She may of been a stranger within these jumbled times but would stand for no stallion thinking he owned someone she cared for.

Iset WC: 476

Irisi WC: 128

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Neith's ears pulled back as his father staked his claim to what was rightfully his. Be there a rope thick as the ocean Prince Neith would find a way to dispose of such travesties. Right now his eyes laid gratefully upon his young companion leaving whims to the fates as some say. "Yeah why do you ask?" his words chiseled into one another dreading the lecturing a foot. Stepping out quietly he sighed, "Yeah I live down by the Riverside now. It's no walk in the park but I guess its home. The warden you heard just now is my father whom is a bit angry with me for not listening to his politics and such". I just want to live my life be it trivial or set in stone. Is that too much to ask for? A tiny bit of freedom goes a long way for all of us."

There he told the truth so now she could shun him too in the meantime. Who really cared anyway what was fate and what was destiny. Big deal that Neith was a Princess er Prince because Atem the high and mighty was indeed a King disbanded of a Kingdom blah blah. Oh how many times Neith had heard such delusions of how he was to grow and behave. He would choose his own path and yet he turned to look at Night song admiring her, "You aren't going to dismiss me now that you know I'm a runaway fugitive are you?" It really hurt to utter such harsh words but Neith had to know if she made a friend or enemy in this ongoing war.

Hearing the King bellow once more Neith turned to Night Song, "Heh we might do better to find your auntie before he gets here. In the meantime let's hide in the taller grasses and you tell me a little about yourself".

Neith what in the heck?! His mind screamed at him for being brash as always giving fear the initiative. "Seriously though let's just explore and eventually we'll run into your auntie I'm sure". Words seemed jumbled as her gray orbs peered deeply into the glowing ones of Night Song. You remind me of the stars in the sky as the clouds playfully shift by. No seriously you are really beautiful". Where in the world did that come from? She was a foal as was Neith those thoughts didn't appear till you were grown and had common sense. Laughing at himself he flicked an ear, "No really what do you think of me and my crazy shenanigans. It being a rarity I never get told decent things only the more obscure ones of disappointment." Figuring he'd said enough he lead her deeper into the grass where they were safe from the wrath upon them. Surely, what would his father do knowing he had a fellow traveller for company. Probably yell his head off till the dawn gave way to the sun most likely.

Ahaneith WC: 498

Kesmi

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:04 pm
"NightSong! NIGHTSONG!" a mare called standing in one spot for a moment, her white antlers reaching towards the skies. The piebald and white mare fidgeted as her wings fluttered to her sides. Where had that young filly had gone? She had been right beside her when they went to sleep the night before. Surely she hadn't gotten herself into trouble already. "What is my brother going to say when he hears I lost his daughter. He'll never let me watch another again!"

Moving from the spot she had chosen for the two to rest, Rashmi paced a moment, thinking and rethinking that maybe the small filly would return on her own. No, if she had been returning, she would have been there by now. "Oh drat it!" The mare stomped before she moved in the direction she thought her wayward charge had gone.

"NightSong!" She called again, not knowing that someone else had heard her call, what did stop her in her tracks was a louder bellow. "Who? What?" What on earth was happening? Who was bellowing? Who were they bellowing at? Turning towards that bellowing, she went as fast as she dared, her wings pressed as best as she could to her sides. Not knowing that her path was going to cross with someone from her past, Iset, the mare she had befriended.

Wc: 224

NightSong tilted her head at the strange filly before her. Ears flicking slightly, as she listened to Neith as she spoke. She couldn't help, but feel sorry for her, having such a demanding father. She barely knew hers, he handed her over to her aunt almost right after she emerged from her basket. Really, was a little fatherly love that bad?

"Everyone needs their freedom, even from life's lessons." She said nodding her head a little. "But at least you get to be with your father. Mine handed me over the moment he found his sister." NightSong shrugged slightly as she turned to follow Neith away from the bellowing.

Ears flicking back as the bellowing male voice seemed to get closer. Was that really Neith's father? He sounded harsher then her own father, not that she heard much of his voice. Just that she was going to be a lady and what not. A wing flicking slightly, she looked at her new friend, a bit of a blush on her face. Where had this come from? NightSong had known that she was pretty, her father had mentioned that to her, that she was his pretty little girl. But hearing that from someone else, made her blush even more.

"Come on, before the warden finds us." She bumped into Neith as she trotted a head of her new friend, tail flicking slightly in excitement.

wc: 233  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:57 pm
As the storm approaches so doth the future that beckons the turn within the disheveled maze....

Iset thundered her hooves as they cracked upon twigs and other obstacles her hearing tuned to Rashi's presence.

Her worriment left Irisi in a swirling feathered mass as she kept in time with her companion. Lately, Iset had been laid more back since the island's torment now turning into a concerned royal. "Rashimi!" she called out distinctly seeking the one she noted as friend/confident concerned for her well-being. This was of course reckless should she be in the courts back home. A servant was nothing more then lost sands among the ruins. Nonsense! She'd had nothing of it nor its consequences being a newcomer seeking her King. Her thoughts began reverting back to those days when her form powered past another, wings lightly sliding along the other mare that caused Iset to skid so hard she nearly lost her balance.

Irisi in turn barely slammed into a tree her talons flailing as her eyes narrowed, "Iset! You could've warned me before the world ceased its movement" Frustration filled the owl till she noticed the familiar mare Iset was so prone to rescuing from an belittling stallion with no pedigree.

"Rashimi..... I almost didn't see you. Where is the stallion did he hurt you?" the Princess angeni asked bewildered as her eyes were wide yet seething, "Tell me and I'll make sure he has no pride nor grandeur when I'm through with him".

Suddenly, there was a movement in the grasses which made her ears flatten, "Come face me you uncouth cur! I fear not you or the resilience you believe yourself to be. Come out ... Now".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neith had been nudging Night song to move in further when a mare's voice made him shudder reminiscing regrettably of his father's usual banter. Now a wedge slowly slid into his mind with the piercing sharpness of a sharpened blade. His options limited like a viper on the rise daring not to tempt the venom of a mare with fury. Groaning the young prince stood high in the grass allowing the foreboding mare to lie her seething eyes upon him. Though he remained nervous his words contained spite yet respect, "I'm here but I don't know why you called such names out as you have. I don't even know you". Glancing warily at Night song Neith grunted her to become visible as well, "I don't need the wrath of Anubis or Sobec upon us. For now I'm sorry".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Irisi was about to speak when Iset full of rage remained confused and more quiet, "The bellowing stallion we is he? Tell me child you have not sunk into the levels of abyss to play such cruel jokes upon my friend here have you?" She gazed upon a royal blood no higher than the broad width of her shoulders. A foal indeed with spite yet respect. It seemed something truly was a miss in this particular moment. Stretching her wings she gazed upon the youth noting another was by her side though darker in contrast, "You there beside this youth come into the light so I may see you as well as Rashimi". It was a momentary thought that this could be the missing charge of Rashimi.

Suddenly, closer this time the stallion sounded again moving inward reaching them within minutes, "There you are foolish male. Come children we will announce ourselves later. I need to deal with a threat seeking someone named Neith". Now taking command as she always followed in protocol she motioned Rashimi back with the foals. Pawing the ground her ears lied back the swiveled upward as her nemesis approached in two sets of hooves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This mare of higher blood seemed more at ease when she realized it was two foals not his father raging indirectly toward a vile punishment again. He was about to speak when the King called him once more. "I'm .." he was silenced pushed into a shadow of this mare with huge wings that shined like the sun. It seemed she was anticipating a fight with Atem his father. "Ugh" he groaned knowing Atem was a game player who lived for confrontations into the Shadow Games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He thundered inward toward the prize he'd surely ground for an eternity. Such an unruly child that would drive him mad reminding Atem of his fling with Blake. Everyday Neith's disobedience reminded the King he'd been foolish but he pardoned the reminder in spite of himself. He saw his child within the grass then the mare that pushed his son behind her in a battle stance. "Foolish mare" he spoke eyes narrowing with contemplation. "Release my son and no harm will befall you or the other mare. If you persist I will take him by force".

Kiros had galloped upon the players in this particular setting unsettled about the deadly game this mare called upon his King. Certainly he'd step within this barrier before blood was shed, death even. Instead Kiros took note of the players in this rouse. His King, himself, two mares, and two foals. A fluttering of wings in a tree reminded him there was also an owl. "I see" he spoke quietly walking up beside Atem, "I wait your command my King". He was loyal after all leaving fate to chance protecting his King with prevalence if need be.

Now as the players aligned fate would deal its hand into reality and understanding. As if drawn by destiny into this dance of death each player in the story would finally know their true purpose....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:16 pm
Her hooves back paddled against the ground as a golden mare with large wings appeared almost in front of her. Her lace wings flared a little before pressing back into place. It had been so long since she had seen this mare. "M'lady Iset." She exclaimed moving closer to the larger mare. "It has been so long, where have you been? Was so worried about you!" For the moment she had forgotten about NightSong, but that moment passed quickly.

"No, no stallion. I have apparently lost my charge. My brother passed his daughter to me for lessons on being a lady. We settle in for the night and I wake up this morning and she is gone. My brother will never let me live this down if he finds out." Worry lines crept along her face as she looked around holing that the star speckled filly would come out of hiding before she had a stroke or something.

When Iset shouted at the bushes that there was someone there. Her ears picked up as she watched, not knowing just what would come out. But her face lit up when the foals appeared.

-----------------------

NightSong was close to Neith, they were moving away from the bellowing voice of a stallion. She halted before she ran into Neith as another voice sounded a head of them. Craning her neck around her new friend, her eyes lite up. "AUNTIE RASHMI!" NightSong dashed out of the bushes towards the flutter mare. "I am so sorry, I wandered off." She sputtered as the mare tried comforting her.

-----------------------

"It's alright NightSong. Just don't do it again, ok?" She said before she looked at Iset,

Nosing at NightSong to be behind her, Thankfully the filly obeyed. Standing behind Iset, she watched a stallion thunder towards them, in fact there were two of them. Her own ears flicked back slightly as she lowered her head to the children.

"Come little ones. M'lady is in a mood and best to give her space." She whispered nosing at NightSong to move as she was staring at the stallion wide eyed. "Come on."

"Come on Ahaneith, my Auntie will keep us safe from the Warden." NightSong said as she followed the larger star speckled flutter mare. "He won't have a choice but to leave us alone." Not knowing that she could be wrong and they all be in a lot of trouble.  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:17 pm
As the clouds all became aligned lightning shot from the sky.....

"Him?" the thought was jovial to the Princess as she stood tall watching this King present himself calling a filly male. "I will not let you touch either fillies or Rashimi. If you persist I will not back down!" Now her eyes settled upon him noting this stallion had been through quite a lot disheveled and overly confident as he showed his true colors, "Stand down stallion or else"!

"I see" his words presented depth with a stern laughter within, "Well then I see this challenge worthy. Your move mare!"

Atem was miffed if not angry a mare was keeping his son from the punishment he deserved. Infact she overly infuriated him to the point he narrowed his eyes. Noting Kiros standing guard he spoke aloud, "Kiros it seems the shadow Games call upon myself and this mare. Step aside for I shall take the winning hand wiping her within the floor of this matter". Then he took a step forward stamping a hoof imprinting the ground, "I do not know where you hail from but common sense does not suit you. Simply release my son and I will not progress this game further. He has played this rouse many times now deserving the punishment I have settled upon. Do I make myself clear?"

Laughter filled her mind at this stallion that dared best her judgement. Even though she had been sold among thieves she was the best in her own game taking nothing for granted while molding a true victory, "Do not give me your laughter for tears rain blood in confusion and over thinking. I do not wish to play your mind games while raising your ego stallion. King or not you pose a threat to these foals and Rashimi". Now she took a step forward those deep eyes never missing sight of her antagonist. How foolish he'd try and best her in intelligence only to have his hand thrown idly back into his shocked interior. Stamping a foot downward she flared her wings, "Your move King. I do hope it's less tedious than the previous insult. Be wary whom you deal with".

Irisi had settled herself upon a branch within viewing distance. If there was to be injuries between two Soquili with equal thoughts she'd merely keep a vigil out of harm's way. Iset may of been a Princess among thieves but her teachings kept a level head about her. In turn she noted this stallion simply wanted the child back for some reason or another. Iset giving her background portrayed both a Queen's rank and a fool's mockery yet they intermingled. What Irisi could deduce long before the outcome to the others was fate planting a seed directly in front of them. From stories to memories the truth stood menacing in front of them both. Clicking her tongue knowing the truth she preened an uplifted wing then watched silently the battle in action.

Atem snorted for a mare with this much spite was not a normal game player indeed, "Very well have it your way" he growled stepping toward her eyes seething in irritation. The more they played this charade the more he'd step up but something hindered him each step they took toward one another. "Be strong Atem for you are the King of Games. A simple female shall not betray your thoughts for the love of a ghost.

Neith groaned his ears flicking between the royals, "I really wish they'd stop. This is worse then dad coming down on me." For some reason or another he couldn't budge wanting to follow Night Song and her auntie. Neith was clearly in a horrendous amount of fault knowing if Atem got ahold of him it would never be the end of this ord. Still this mare carrying those unique wings reminded him so much of his father he clearly opted to stick around and keep a vigil or these royals. Turning to Night Song he shook his head warily, "You can go if you want but I'm staying here. I'd really like to know who this other royal is and why she's pretty much on par with with... my father.

Iset flared her wings outward shielding those she protected stepping twice ahead now slamming a golden hoof deep into the ground, "If you would leave things won't worsen. In fact your presence frightens them so I must advance this further".

"Ha" he chortled taking three steps forward, "Soon we shall be nose to nose mare and then I shall take what is mine. It's simple really within the heart of the cards. Tell me mare do you trust your heart in the cards or do you see the shadows that loom over your ideals?" he taunted flaring his own wings, "I will win mare.... I always do"!

It seemed an amusing gesture how he boasted himself yet she felt something familiar out of it, "Your move stallion. King or not you are still a wary stallion playing a game of fate. There is nothing you can do that will deter me from this purpose".

"Deter you?" he snorted shaking his head before charging at her with intent of grabbing his son in the process. This banter was foolish yet royals provided the fire within battles be it speech or an action. Thundering hooves hoping to carry him around those flared wings that reminded him of the rising sun over the desert blinded him momentarily.

Atem advanced toward her feeling the ground rumble with her own hooves, "If you want it that way" he spoke under his breath straight at her before he opted to slam into her or so he hoped would happen.

Iset noted his stamina and attempted sabotage, "Really?! very well" she noted before rearing upward hooves lashing out at the incoming male. Everything seemed to slow downward to an eerie silence as hooves met.

Her hooves were so refined, delicate, royal as he clashed with her, "Give up now or your attempts at protecting them will be in vain. I am the King of Games therefore you will lose!" Somehow his words rung a chord within him at how this mare fought back hooves flaring against him. Her wings spread outward like the sun he was born under those sands so dense yet thin as air when they swirled within.

Iset kicked outward rearing upward her wings maintaining balance as she spoke, "I will protect them with my life over yours. I am a Princess of the sun and thieves it is my right even in this strange land!" she called outwards her silken braids flying within the air between them. Turning swiftly she kicked outward with her back hooves barely missing him, "Do not underestimate me I will defeat you King of this world".

Atem swerved preparing to bite her in return when it hit him, "Princess of the sun among thieves? It couldn't be.. she was dead?!" Shaking his head he shouted something so obscure but it was unmistakable, "Isi"!? She was dead yet he veered from her attack his heart flailing as he looked upon her, "Isi stop! If you are her speak my name now "!

Iset screamed in a deep whinny as she went for another attack but her heart stopped as it lodged within her throat, "Isi" she couldn't believe what she heard. His deep voice commanded her to speak his name as she skidded to a halt her breath heaving. It had been so many years before the one she sought spoke that name a namesake he molded out of love for only her. Shaking she turned to face him her withers trembling, "Aty"? Could it be after all those years she had found her King?! "Aty!" she spoke in a rushed tone, "Pharaoh Atemu have I finally found you?!"

Atem stood like a child molded within an adult as he stared dumbfounded at the one he called his queen. This was not a dream nor was it a farce Isi or rather Iset stood before him like a golden Princess. "Iset. You were dead they told me months after you were taken away that you perished. I grew solemn and foreboding my queen, my Isi was lost to me forever yet you stand here in flesh and blood speaking to me know. I..." he paused, "I didn't know".

Suddenly, a fluttering of feathers silenced as a golden owl landing smoothly on the ground between them, "It seems fate has found you both among a sea of denial and longing. Now that things are calmed I felt the need to speak for both your royal blood was unbearable if not shameful in how you both boasted of yourselves. However, now that you both can see the truth let it come full circle letting your wanderings finally home inward causing you both to not threaten each other but to love one another as prophecy had deemed it."

Neith coughed in spite of himself stepping outward bold as his blood that coursed within him, "Well father I think you should listen to the owl and stop being a game player. How come you never mentioned this mare to me? You seemed to know a lot about her yet you never really acted like that about my mother. Where do your loyalties lie father I wonder?" stretching his golden wings he looked at his father in embarrassment, "I bet you don't even know do you?" In truth Neith was more than furious his father would keep something this precious from his children. On the other hand there was a feeling of regret for words snapping like wild dogs upon one's self conscious though for all the heartache and secrets this was just punishment from the gods that kept them in check. Now Night song would learn he like Atemu his father was royalty making tidings difficult is a simple outing such as this one that had been permanently thrown array. Any simple hopes of seeing her again were most likely second to none.

Life just wasn't fair for one born to set examples that which he clearly threw to the winds just now.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games