Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Celestria: A World Hidden in the Stars 2~

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the planet of Celestria: A beautiful world run by multiple kingdoms. Where does your loyalty lie? 

Tags: Fantasy, Kingdoms, Magic, Adventure, Romance 

Reply Psychic Kingdom Castle
Royal Sleeping Quarters (Psychic Kingdom)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hadronyche

Captain

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The quarters of the King and Queen of the Psychic Kingdom. Includes a bedroom, lounge room, and any other sort of amenities required by the King and Queen.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:49 pm

Queen of Psychic Kingdom

User Image

ActionSpeechThoughtsActionSpeechThought

{ Company } None
{ Thoughts } Work and more work
{ Mood } Happy
{ Energy Level } 100%
{ Profile }
{ OCC: } ....

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

The rhythmic stepping sounds of heel hitting marble were sounded down the hall. The soft melody stopping only to be replaced by another sound. The hinges of the royal door opened to revel the royal bedroom of the King and Queen of the castle. The woman of cream silk skin and silver snow hair entered her chambers and moved to her bedside table. First unhooking her fan from her belt, the queen placed the weapon un top of the desk then looked towards the drawer. Opening the polished wood, inside held pieces of delectable sugar. Presents from her traveling husband. Wherever he may be, she mentally thanked him. Plucking a sweet, the woman unraveled its wrapping and placed the piece in between her smooth lips. The sweet slowly melting. Now that she had a taste, the queen moved once again. Walking towards another room. One that was spacious enough to fit A large desk, a bookshelf, and a few cabinets to fit other utensils. Strolling about, the queen took her seat at the desk. A neat pile of documents, letters, and reports where already waiting for her. Opening the long drawer just beneath the desk's surface where blank papers and writing utensils were stored, the woman took out a pair of reading glasses and placed them on her face. With a soft sigh, Azmaria began her work reading and sorting through the pile of papers.

Lithica Gear

Loyal Gatekeeper

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Lithica Gear

Loyal Gatekeeper

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:22 pm

Queen of Psychic Kingdom

User Image

ActionSpeechThoughtsActionSpeechThought

{ Company } None
{ Thoughts } Well deserved rest
{ Mood } Happy
{ Energy Level } 100%
{ Profile }
{ OCC: } ....

Hours perhaps even a days or two have passed since the Queen began her rigorous and dedicated time to resolving the issues that have piled on her desk. Though they mostly consist of civil disagreement in the kingdom others were political and military disagreements. Though this mountain side consist of rational and ethical people, there are always clashes amongst the social. Of course, the missus would break ever once in a while to stretch and eat. But then she'd go right back to working. However, soon the righteous Queen would reward herself. For in between the piles of documents and reports, a letter of royal seal was tucked in between. An notice, or in her mind, perhaps even an invitation of some sorts, came from another kingdom. One where annual festivities took place. Though this particular kingdom had a few - lets say, disagreeable actions - it was rather interesting to the psychic to learn of other customs.

In preparation to make the trip, Azmaria called for her handmaidens and guardsmen and gave them instructions. While this went underway, the woman continued to create solutions to possible problems in her absence. Though her council was as reliable as royal knight's, there are a few problems a royal must take charge of. With the last document signed and the last report read, a knock at the bedroom door echoed throughout the room. Enter A handmaiden entered the room. Modest in her footsteps.

Your port preparations are complete my lady. The carriage is mount and awaiting your leave. Thank you. I have one last request. Once Dyhren arrives, please pass this on to him. Taking a lilac shade envelope from her desk, Azmaria places it in the capable hands of the handmaid. She nods her head and awaits at the door. Following suit, Azmaria takes one last look at her bedroom and takes a breath. It was always a melancholy feeling to leave the comforts of her home, but there is no reason for her to worry. For she vows to always come back. Somehow. Let us take our leave.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:05 pm

Just using this space to put some pictures my character will probably be using in the future. Since her profile is locked I didn't know where else to put them.

Close up

User Image

Everyday Wear

Formal

Formal 2
User Image

Formal 3

Battle

Battle 2

Battle 3

Power Outburst

Comfortable

Queen

Glowing Eyes (Power Emission)
User Image

Lithica Gear

Loyal Gatekeeper

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Helious Reborn
Vice Captain

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:56 pm
User Image

☼☼☼☼☼ Øvixus Øurcius ☼☼☼☼☼

HEALTH: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ 97%
STAMINA: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ 100%
MANA: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦120%
RAGE: ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ 0%

Company: n**, Dyhren
Stance: Way of Animus - See Profile.
Thoughts: I do hope this isn't where that beautiful Queen slumbers...
OOC:
Song: ---

♦ ═ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ═ ♦

The trek through the mirror-realm was a strange one... The irregular chill that encompassed Ovixus was not like the storm, but also not cold as in debilitating... It was a fearful cold. One that, he found himself imbued with energy in. He did not want to stay here, so he quickly followed behind n**'s trail, only to discover that the mirror-portal's other end lead them to a rather lavish chamber of rest. It was almost.... royal.

It was then that Ovixus realized. He done goofed.

With a cautious stride, he took a few steps towards the bed, and raised a brow. It was strange, the room. Not unlike what he remembered from the Dark Kingdom, these chambers were elegant and well-kept. The bed was neat,
and the carpet looked very expensive. He wondered if the owner would mind that they essentially tracked snow all throughout the room.
"Oh my..."" He muttered, glancing about and turning to look for the other two.

♦ ═ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ═ ♦

~ º º º º º . . . . . The last of my kind... But not my blood . . . . . º º º º º ~

Hadronyche
Lithica Gear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:22 pm

☪.。.: 𝕹𝖎𝕻 :.。. ☪

User Image

☜♥☞ ☜♥☞ ☜♥☞☜♥☞ ☜♥☞ ☜♥☞ ☜♥☞ ☜♥☞

I came down over the sleepy mountains where our wide toes plunged into the weeping shale to tear our
skin up off from the bottom leaves our ankles bare don't just wander back and forth and leave it

n** was devastated. In the Fairy Kingdom, sneaking into the Queen's room was grounds for banishment. Or public punishment. Who knew what the queen here would do if she found out that they were trespassing in her room. n** turned around and looked at the mirror. From the looks of it, it was enchanted and had some strange magical quality to it.
She touched the face softly, causing a ripple to form on the surface. Her mind immediately started flashing images of people in a snowy village. Images of an invasion and their slaughter appeared, followed by a general being dragged into a mirror and sealed away.
Suddenly, two faces burned into her mind. One of a young man with elven features and a girl with pale eyes. And lastly, a large demon, born from flames, overshadowed them both.
The images faded and she stumbled back, her head dizzy from the sudden rush of information. She bumped into Vix and groaned, "My head hurts...."

Obedear the sky is low watch fluent sea men rig their rudders so they'll
Graze it with their wind arrows tis in the fathoms that-that they brush below-low

●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬♥▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Helious Reborn

Lithica Gear

Hadronyche

Captain

Witty Phantom

Lithica Gear

Loyal Gatekeeper

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Dyhren Nightingale
Royal Guardian

Text Speech Thought

Helious Reborn

Hadronyche

₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕
⥀Company...N** and Ovixus, ⥁Thoughts... I'm screwed ⥀Mood... Panicy⥁Strength... 99%
⥀OCC:

▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒

The hair's at the back of his neck stood on end as they all ventured further into this mirror world. The eerie coldness was enough to put the panther on alert. This was a strange contrast to what Dyhren initonally thought the realmed would be. Honselty he didnt have much of an idea on what to expect in the first place. Silently following the other, he was relieved when the fay found an opening. Being the last to enter the room, he had absolutly no idea where they landed. Then the sweet parfum of the room hit Dyhren's nose. Quickly looking around, the panther let out an a strange yelp. ...EH!........oh no.......

The beast, who seemed to be unfased by much, was now turing pale. His eyes wondered and he backed away slowly before tapping the piece of room they had supposidly came out of. It was the one item they dared not have seen. A sacred item to this kingdom. Watching the fay lay her hands on it and become ill was proof of whose room this was. Out of all, places you send us here! We need to get out right now! Not exactly screaming, Dyhren spoke harshly to the others.

Just then the door to the room opened and revieled a woman holding a new set of bedsheets with a couple of letters stacked ontop. The woman looked up to see the new strangers in the supposidly empty room. Dropping the her items, she took in a breath to shriek. However, quick on his feet Dyhren ran across the room and put a hand over her mouth. Muffling the noise from the woman. Urging her to calm down.
It's me. It's me

▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:52 pm
User Image

Thoughts: ...
OOC:

Ovixus was truly confused at the sight of the rather elegant mirror that was a distance away, as it gave off a peculiar vibe. And yet... suddenly, after touching it, n** became even more ill than earlier as she stumbled and bumped into him. Ovixus moved to try and grab hold of her shoulders, but by then the door had suddenly opened, and a woman was on the verge of screaming. Quickly, however, Dyhren bolted over and silenced her, of course he did make a mental note of Dyhren's sudden worry.

"I take it we should go..." He whispered, as he looked back down to n**.
"Are you alright...? Do you need help walking?"

~ º º º º º . . . . . The last of my kind... But not my blood . . . . . º º º º º ~

Hadronyche
Lithica Gear

Helious Reborn
Vice Captain

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Hadronyche

Captain

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:58 pm

User Image

I came down over the sleepy mountains where our wide toes plunged into the weeping shale to tear our
skin up off from the bottom leaves our ankles bare don't just wander back and forth and leave it

The changeling was held by the shoulders as she heard Ovixus tell her that they should go. She nodded. It wasn't a good idea to stay in a room where they didn't belong, anyway. Although that mirror was a cause for investigation. She wasn't really aiming for that particular mirror. Rather, the one in the room she was staying in. How she was pulled into the Queen's mirror really only meant that it had something to tell her.
"I'll be fine... I'm just dizzy. Let's go before Dyhren has a conniption." She leaned into Ovixus as bit to keep herself stable.

Graze it with their wind arrows tis in the fathoms that-that they brush below-low

Helious Reborn

Lithica Gear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Dyhren Nightingale
Royal Guardian

Text Speech Thought

Helious Reborn

Hadronyche

₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕₦⺕
⥀Company...N** and Ovixus, ⥁Thoughts... Im screwed ⥀Mood... Panicy⥁Strength... 99%
⥀OCC:
[~Exit to Guest Bedroom]

Ignoring those in the back, Dyhren's first priority was to keet the woman in his hands from calling the guardsmen. After she was done with her screaming, the woman gazed up at the panther and slowly calmed down. Her eyes moved from scared to confusion then slight panic. Once he was sure the woman calmed down, he slowly removed his hand

Sir Dyhren? You know fairly well not to enter her majesty's room with her absence. More so its is the room of a lady! With a very awkward feeling hitting his stomach rather hard, Dyhren did his best to send her off. Yes, I am well aware. We sort of transported here by accident. They are my charges. We will leave right away. Then you may continue with your chores.. Signaling the others to quickly leave the room, he couldn't help but glare at the two for his misfortune. The carpet! You fiends! Out of her majesty's quarters! I must tend to your mess! With courageous vigor the maid, scolded the three and urged further. Although the Ovixus held a heavy demeanor, it seemed the woman was not afraid to put them in their place. Following the others, Dyhren made quick to leave the room far behind but was soon stopped by the maid. She explained to him that a letter was left behind addressed specifically for himself.

Taking the lilac envelope, the royal guardian generously accepted and opened the letter as he walked down the marble halls. Reading it's contents, he let out a half relieved sigh and put the letter in his pocket. Stopping for a bit to calm his panicked heart and take a breath in.

I'm gonna have my head chewed off when she comes back and finds out that we were in there.

Lithica Gear

Loyal Gatekeeper

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Hadronyche

Captain

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:04 pm

User Image

n** heard the maid yelling at them, obviously upset that they were in the Queen's quarters. n** didn't really care about that. What was funny to her was how flustered Dyhren was, trying to calm the woman and apologizing. It was incredibly amusing, even in the girl's tired state.
n** looked down at their feet. They were all tracking snow on the floor, which was causing the maid some distress. She kept listening as she chewed them all out, holding onto Ovixus tightly. It wasn't that she needed to keep balance, more that she just wanted to keep him from getting angry at the insults and vulgarities she was spewing at them.
n** then followed Dyhren with Ovixus as he walked down the halls, "You will. I'm sure she'll understand my explanation. I wasn't aiming for her room, I was aiming for mine."

Helious Reborn

Lithica Gear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:21 pm
User Image

Thoughts: ...
OOC:

Ovixus seemed to somewhat tune out the insults that came from the maid. He assumed that if he didn't, he'd probably threaten her life with his mere presence, or offer some sort of intimidation. Maybe drain her fear out, but he disliked doing that. He didn't enjoy using his ancestry, so he shook his head, and focused on n**. She was holding onto him rather tightly, so he figured perhaps she needed the help anyway. Without a word to the maid, he exited the chamber, following n**, who followed Dyhren.

When they were out in the hall, Ovixus sighed and shook his head.
"Let's go back to our quarters. That way, you can get some rest and I can go about taking care of the business I intended. But we should stop by the merchant's shop at some point."

Ovixus seemed to completely brush off the situation they were in moments ago. Perhaps he had little worry for it? None the less, he was fixated on n**, worried about her.

Hadronyche
Lithica Gear

Helious Reborn
Vice Captain

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Hadronyche

Captain

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:44 pm

User Image

"Yeah.... I do need to rest." n** was a bit disappointed. She wanted to go with Vix to help him, but her illness was getting worse. She would have to go to the library later and do research on her own.
They finally reached her room and opened the doors.
((EXIT))

Helious Reborn

Lithica Gear

Psychic Kingdom Castle

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas