Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:48 am
Sabra Knight

The snow fluttered towards the floor, each flake, quivering as it traveled through the air towards the ground. The lack of wind allowed the flurry to gracefully continue. It was pretty, actually, and although it was cold, Eresin never felt more comfortable. His time away from his home and all his adventures the past year had made him miss it all. He grew appreciative of everything that he left behind, only to return to Zena in solitude. He aimed to grow stronger, and that's exactly what he did. He'd grown so much since the death of his uncle, and even more so since leaving his parents' side.

"Well, I'm not completely alone." He said as he looked up towards Peco perched in the tree. Peco had grown as well, for the little kinfa was too big to fit on his shoulders anymore. Nowadays, the guy flew the skies freely while Eresin practiced.

He looked back at his hut. It wasn't the best thing he made, but it worked as a place to live in. He decided that it was another day to practice his magic. As uncle always said, "You can always improve." Eresin Set out further into the forest, finding another random spot to shoot some icicles and make the wind howl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:59 am
Sin of Qurupeco

The winds may have been harsh in Zena, but the bite of the cold didn't bother Talisia. Instead the woman was focused on helping to set the wing on a young raptrix who had been injured while protecting its owner, "Shh." Her words were gentle as she applied a paste and then began the process of taking bandages and firm sticks to set the wing so that it could heal properly, "You'll be alright soon."

As she finished Talisia wiped her hands on a cloth which she laid inside a bucket of swirling waters. She had seen to several familiars today, but this one was her most severe case. Reaching around for some treats she left it for the young pup before leaving the stall after a few pets. She was thankful that she could do something for the creature. "Don't worry, he'll be okay in a few weeks. I'd prefer to leave him here while he heals of course. Just to keep an eye on things."

"Yes, m'am." The delicate looking ice girl blinked up with watery eyes, "Thank you again for helping...I know our family doesn't have much, but momma said she would send you over some supplies in return soon."

Talisia smiled as she patted the young one's head, "No worries. I'm just glad to be able to help. Honestly just having you visit him every day or so and help clean around the stalls is a payment enough."

The young apprentice stubbornly shook her head, "No! That's only something I should be doing for him anyways. I'll be back tomorrow with some fine cloth and some food. Please accept it."

"Alright, alright." Talisia waved at the disappearing figure, "Take care, Ayiran!"

Though once she left the large stone building used to host numerous animals in its spacious stalls, all well cared for with hay and other numerous things to help offer comfort to the patients, the ice woman found herself sighing. She was back in Zena so why did she still feel so empty? She didn't dare approach the manor which she shared Zyphire. Instead the woman found herself venturing away from the path and towards the cliffs which overlooked the borders of Zena and Sauti. This way she could clear her thoughts and calm her conflicting emotions. If not then Zyphire surely would be after her for once more moping about. Along the way she would reach and pick at a small snow flower which she cradled in her hands. It reminded her of an ice crystal she had received so long ago....

At the thought a sigh left her lips once more.

"This is silly, enough." Shaking her head Talisia dropped the flower and turned away. She was going to take a walk and just clear her mind. No more moping. The hybrid took a deep breath and began to slowly walk around the cliffs and towards a forest that decorated the borders.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:55 am
Sabra Knight

Eresin walked until he found small clearing. As he walked towards a nearby tree, he used his long staff like a walking stick. He stopped in front of it, and looked up. It was tall, but not as tall as its brethren. He tapped it twice, and some birds flew from the tree. Ah-ha... Though he grew used to flinging spells around at random directions, he always made sure that nothing would get hurt in the process. Safety first...

With that, Eresin stood in the middle of the clearing, as Peco perched on one of the taller trees to watch. He closed his eyes, llowing the sounds of the gentle breeze and falling snow to fill his ears. He began with a quick thrust of his staff towards the tree he tapped on, as hard wind came from the tip of his staff, and shook not only the tree, but also the ones surrounding it. As the wind continued, it bounced from tree to tree, swirling around the clearing. Twirling his staff overhead, Eresin cast ice shards into the wind, creating a swirling hailstorm. Ice chunks embedded themselves into the trees all around as the wind swayed them to and fro. With a final "Hmph." He slammed the butt of his staff on the ground, causing the swirling wind to blow in all directions, carrying ice shards with them.

The snow around him settled, revealing the aftermath. The trees looked now like they were some kind of strange crystalline ice cactus. Eresin chuckled to himself. Now that would be a sight... Peco squawked and put his wings up in the air, almost as if he were giving Eresin a score. "Wha-? Oh, come on. When did you become a master of magic to be able to tell me that I did something wrong?" Peco puffed his chest and waved a wing around in a circular motion, making Eresin laugh. "I don't think that's quite how it works, my friend."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:31 am
Sin of Qurupeco

Talisia had expected a rather uneventful walk. One that would be calm and relaxing to allow her mind some peace. Perhaps she would even just take time to enjoy how the sunlight peeked through the clouds today and glimmered on the snow. There were multiple things which Talisia had hoped for, but instead she found herself faced with a disturbance in the woods.

What strange weather was that? It had suddenly gotten much colder and the winds had howled in the trees. Talisia almost turned back at the sight of the white swirls which blocked her sight, but then heard another noise. Was that a kinfa? Had something been harmed in that random snowstorm?

Sighing, the woman tightened the clasps on her cloak before turning and running directly towards where she had seen the snowy wind flare up. It was hard though to see well through the thick branches of trees. But eventually she did hear some more noises and found herself staring at the back of a large green kinfa. Oh good it doesn't seem to be harmed. Then when she paused and almost turned away she heard the laughter. Someone was with the kinfa? Why did...did it seem familiar?

Her thoughts stumbled to a halt as she moved closer to get a better glance through the trees. "You." The softest of whispers left her lips as the hybrid stood there on the edge of the clearing, "Are truly here?" The question wasn't truly audible, but her lips seemingly moved in that way as the world halted for the woman as she stared at an all too familiar figure of the ice mage that she hadn't seen for many moons.  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:43 am
As Eresin came down from his laughter he saw movement in the trees below Peco. He looked at the familiar figure, and cocked his head. He recognized her signature bi-colored eyes, but she looked much different, older, perhaps. "Ta-Talisia?" He blinked several times. It had been too long since he last saw her, leaving her in the cave after his uncle's death. He wanted to get stronger, not just for himself, but for her too. He missed travelling with her.

Actually, I missed her the most... "What are you-?" He didn't know what to ask first. He guessed it should've been what she was doing in Zena. "What are you doing here?" He cleared his throat. "What, uh, how... how have you been?"

What a goof. He just kept stumbling over his own words. Well, good to know the fact that she makes my mind turn into jelly hasn't changed. And neither has his feelings for her. He felt his heart throbbing, almost like it would jump out of his chest at any moment. It was so good to see her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:37 am
She just stood there and listened to him struggle with his words. Talisia was just in pure shock that out of all things she had run into him here. After all those months of worrying and of missing him and of fighting to pull herself together it just seemed like a dream. Her body, her whole mind felt like it was in a haze as she stared him over. This was the man who had won his way into his heart and had suffered a great loss with her. But it was also the same man who had abandoned her in Jahaur to go on his own journey. Who had left her to be alone up here in Zena - and was asking her how she had been?

The thought was enough to snap fire into her teary eyes, "How have I been?" Talisia quipped as she finally moved to take long strides towards him, "How have I been, you ask? Why am I in Zena even?"

The hybrid paused a few feet from him, "I live here now. I had nothing to keep me in Jahaur when you both left me like that and so I came home." She swallowed, desperate to keep her voice strong despite its desire to break, "I came here and I'm living here something you would have known if you hadn't just left! Do you even know how hard I've been trying? Trying not to miss your stupid face? And to not feel so heart broken up here by myself? Yet you ask me how have I been? What were you hoping for? Oh yes I'm great - doing so much better now that you're gone and here's my life. What about you? Living well? Is that how I'm supposed to respond?" She took a deep breath, "I mean sure yes I'm doing fine so if you're about to leave again just go so I don't have to try and force myself to forget how you look again." .  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:43 am
Sabra Knight

He should've expected this much, but if he knew Talisia, behind all that unbridled rage, there's a big heart, which is still healing from the wounds he inflicted many moons ago. He sighed and looked down. "I- I'm sorry... I had to." If his encounters with the bandits when he was younger said anything about his skill, he definitely wasn't in any position to defend himself, let alone another. He even ran into the slavers that tried to take Talisia, asking around about a bi colored eyed hybrid, and barely made it out of that scuffle.

"I... Finished my training..." He forced a smile, but it was obvious that he was struggling. "Look, I know you probably hate me, but..." He wanted to say it, but feared her reaction. Out with it. Nothing good ever comes from holding your feelings inside. "I love you, Tali... I really do. I just wanted to protect you, and to do that, I had to go through intense training. Training that would have put you in danger. I'm sorry I hurt you..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:59 am
"Yes, yes I know. We had this conversation when you left." Talisia replied as she glanced towards the side, "You had to be stronger and so on. Yet I still will never understand how leaving me protected me because I had to fight so many battles on my own ever since." It was a muttered protest - a very weak one at that - but still. She just wished that she had been able to convince him in the past to stay with her.

The hybrid glanced over in surprise at his next words, "You..." The woman swallowed back tears once more, "Are such a fool, Eresin. How fair is it to me that you just left like that and now expect everything to be the same? What did I just freeze in time while you did as you pleased until you were ready to come back? What if I'm not ready anymore? What if I've already moved on, hmm? I could get tired of heartbreak and missing you! Why should i have to spend night after night wondering where you are?" Her gaze was brimming with tears as she took a step forward, "I thought you had forgotten me and were never going to return!"

She raised a hand as if to smack him, "Honestly I have every right to be angry right now!" Talisia moved as if to do it before pausing - showing a hint of the true sadness she felt, "But at the same time I can't..."  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:30 pm
Sabra Knight

Eresin seized the opportunity while her arm was raised to embrace her. He tucked an arm under her raised one, wrapped the other around her back, pulled her in and pressed his lips on hers. He held her there for a few seconds before slowly moving his face away from hers. "Then don't be. I know I was a fool, but this time, I won't leave you all alone. I will never leave your side again, even if it kills me."

He gave her a smile. "I'm all yours." He didn't care that his move was risky, and on the inside, he was ready for whatever punishment she was about to give him for kissing her. He was just happy that he finally told her out front about how he felt, and proved it more so.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:12 pm
The next thing Talisia knew she was in his arms. Despite her heated words the hybrid's body melded into Eresin's as if meant to be there, "You..." Talisia's cheeks were a shade of indigo as she just stared at the man, "Again?" How was it that he always managed to grab her like this and just plant one on her?! Though his words did pierce her heart, "Do you mean it?" She finally stated softly as she stayed there in his grasp.

"Though I may have to protest....I don't know if you've convinced me enough of your apology." She managed with a small sigh, "All this worrying and then you just...wait I even had to stumble into you! How much longer were you going to wait before finding me? When I was old and gray? Or were you hoping to find someone better? Hmm? Wanting me to move on because I'm not enough for you...so you just kept circling around me instead of coming home..." She protested and tried to turn away despite being in his arms.

Could she truly be happy though? Why was it so easy for him to ease her anger? The hybrid's cheeks darkened even more at the thought. Dammit, she was truly weak.  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:35 pm
Sabra Knight

"Yes I mean it. I vow to never leave you alone again." He couldn't help but notice her flush cheeks. Man... She is adorable when she blushes...

"Whoa, whoa, slow down there." Eresin smiled at her. "First things first, how's this for a convincing apology?" He kissed her again, only this time much more slowly, and passionately, and hugged her tightly. He couldn't help but blush himself, his cheeks turning indigo. Eresin, you crazy son of a gun. He pulled away slowly looking into her eyes. "And..." He cleared his throat.

"Erm, well, I always knew we would run into each other again, I just didn't know when. Perks of being a mage, you just kind of know these things." He smirked at her. "Besides, I promised you many moons ago I would be back, did I not?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:58 am
Sin of Qurupeco

"Such a dramatic vow - one would think that you're proposing to me." Talisia replied with a quiet laugh, "What's next you're going to be telling me that we'll be together raising a family in a few years too?" But her sass was cut off by the kisses. Oh the kisses! Each one sent a tingle down her spine and pulled her in closer against his body. All this time missing him - even this felt like some strange dream. Was she going to wake up and find herself alone once more?

Finding herself staring at him, Talisia finally broke free of her haze and coughed as if to cover her embarrassment, "Oooh really? Did you ever consider what it must be like not having that perk?" She quipped lightly before turning her head away with a pout, "Just because you promised me didn't mean it made the long nights any less lonely, Eresin."

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:08 am
Sabra Knight

Now there was something that Eresin hadn't thought about. Proposal, huh? I can manage that you know... An idea flashed through his head, one similar to the art of rose making. "Well, perhaps you won't have to suffer nights alone anymore..." He pulled away from her and held up a finger. "Give me a moment, please?" He made a circle motion with his finger, signaling her to turn around.

"No peeking, okay? No matter what!" He lifted his chin as a mocking way to say "I mean it!" Then he crossed his arms and waited for her to do as he asked. "Oh, don't worry, I won't disappear... Just gotta do something real quick..." He smiled at her. He lived for these moments together with her, where he could be his goofball self and not have to worry about someone judging. It helped that they were in the middle of an empty forest, but there was more to it than that. Even in public, he didn't mind people judging him for his silly ways, but the fact that Talisia appreciated his antics and liked him for them made him feel like he belonged with her. He knew she would enjoy his "next magic trick".  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:23 am
Sin of Qurupeco

"Eresin?" Talisia frowned before taking a few steps back away from him, "Do I really?" Sighing, the hybrid crossed her arms and turned away from the sage. If there was ever anything she knew about him one was that it was just best to listen and see what happened next. Even if she did hate the feeling of not knowing what was going on behind her.

"Yes, yes." Talisia rolled her eyes at his silliness though a slight smile crossed her features, "You should be the one worried if you disappeared." She quipped lightly, "Because I would not be standing still that time." She would go find him and drag him back by the ear if she needed! Or better yet show him what fighting skills she had gained in punishment. If there was one thing that hadn't changed about Talisia it was her fiery temper - something best avoided for those not wishing to find out the true might of a beast master.

Counting silently in her head, Talisia tapped her foot against the ground. Eventually the woman finally found herself calling out, "Eresin? Are you...still there?" It truly was tempting to peek, but she would behave - for now.  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Mr Glacial

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:01 am
Sabra Knight

"Yes, I'm still here." He chuckled out loud. Alright, here goes nothing. "You know, I've not only been practicing my combat magic..." He said out loud, in a way that would reassure her that he was definitely not going anywhere. "In fact, I was perfecting this art, for the time we would meet again." He turned away from her, just in case she did want to take a peek, and held up both of his palms. He blew into them, creating a wind all around him. It was so intense that it blew past Talisia. Crystals, forming in both hands, he brought them together, putting both crystals in one hand, and then blowing into the now empty hand. After several rounds of this, he finished his creation. It was a bouquet of the ice crystal roses, an art he learned from his uncle, only taken a step further.

And now, for the other thing... He held the bouquet in one hand and once again, blew into the other. This time the wind was much more intense, but when he was finished, there was but a single ring, made of enchanted ice, and had a single beautiful ice crystal gem. He turned around, dropped down to one knee and held the ring and flowers up to her.

"Okay, You can turn around now..." He said as he put on a smile. He was truly happy for the opportunity.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff