[PRP] Part time Help Needed! [Lucky Egg x Diamond Dust]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was a busy week here at Lucky Egg's Animal Rescue and Shelter. She had more mouths to feed, more homes to find and more messes to clean up! The little flutter didn't mind the hard work, but earlier this week she put in ad in the paper for some part time help. Lucky didn't have much money to spare, being a non profit organization, but she was willing to pay for a little help.

Her shelter was once a house that was converted to what it is today! It had a real cozy feeling to it with space dedicated to each species. Of course, the more social ones were free to explore and socialize. Lucky had a little bird of her own, named Benedict, that followed her around everywhere. He wasn't much help but she enjoyed his company. "You ready for another exciting day, Bennie? I wonder if we will get a response to our ad!" She hummed happily and Benedict offered her a few chirps as they went to go feed some animal friends.

ex o ex Snoof

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Diamond Dust wasn't especially eager to get a job, exactly, but she wasn't one to shy away from an exciting opportunity when it hit her in the face. Quite literally, as an ad flier for an animal shelter was kicked at her by the wind earlier that very morning. She plodded her way to the shelter and hemmed and hawed back and forth out front for a few minutes before she decided to go for it. She didn't have to commit to the job if it didn't seem like something she could do, but it seemed harmless to take a look around at least.

"Helloooo," she called as she entered the front reception area, eyes wide and curious.

-Yasha Alchemist

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:34 pm
Lucky was covered up to her knees in dirt, but she was finally able to look across the expansive back yard proudly. She had managed to do all the cleaning before lunch time. The leaves were raked, kennels shining and even the chew toys didn't look so beat up! After cleaning it was lunch time and she had a few drooling mouths starting to follow her around. Giving a giggle she started to dust herself off. "You're hungry? I'm the one doing all the hard work around her. Alright! Alr--" She was cut off when she heard the jingle of the front door. "No need for puppy eyes... I'll be right back to fee you all!" Lucky said before trotting off to the front room. Waiting on her was a little filly, with the most gorgeous sparkling eyes. "Well hellooo there! Are you here to adopt a friend today?" She welcomed her in sweetly, ready to help out.

ex o ex Snoof

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:09 pm
The appearance of the pleasantly green flutter brightened DiDi's eyes considerably. She smiled and, at the question, couldn't help but giggle. "Oh, I'd like to but that might have to wait for another time." The twinkle eyed filly trotted up towards the counter and she stood, hooves pressed against it as tall as she could to keep herself upright and try to match Lucky Egg's height while they spoke. "I saw that the shelter was looking for help. I'm not sure what all I can do but if you still need it I'd like to give it a try!"

-Yasha Alchemist

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:47 pm
Lucky's eyes lit up like the jewel eyed phony standing in front her. Someone was answering her ad!! She could of just floated off in to space right then and there. "Yes! Yes!! This is wonderful. My name is Lucky Egg and I would be delighted to have your help. What's you name sweetheat? Have you worked with animals before?" The little flutter buzzed her way over the counter and then opened the back door. Just outside was an expansive backyard with lots of commotion going on. There were cats, dogs, birds, fish, rabbits, sheep and even a llama! "I was just about to start feeding my animal friends. I'm sure they'd love to meet someone new if you want to check things out".

ex o ex Snoof

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:08 am
In all of the excitement generated by Lucky Egg's response, DiDi wiggled where she stood and smiled wide. The little filly couldn't help but giggle. "I'm Diamond Dust! It's nice to meet you." DiDi pulled away from the counter and settled on all fours to follow the flutter's lead toward the back door. "I haven't, but I really like animals! And I'm ready to learn." When the door opened, she nearly froze at the sight of so many different kinds. Her eyes roamed over all of them, pausing unexpectedly at a few with a charmed laugh. "Yes, please!" DiDi hurried out after Lucky Egg and gazed all around at the expanse. "Do they all have names?"

-Yasha Alchemist

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:23 pm
"Willing to learn is a good start!" As they made their way outside, some of the animals came up to meet DiDi. "Some of them came here with their names on their collars others I had to name. We have Charlotte, Avery and Mini Mix." Lucky said introducing the rabbit and two cats that wandered over. "Here's where I keep the food. If you'd like you can scoop out a cup for each of the dishes over here and I can work on others over here." The flutter gave an encouraging smile. One of the eager pups danced around in a circle waiting for the filly to drop his food. Lucky went ahead to the other side and started to fill the cats bowls with their own yummy treats.

ex o ex Snoof

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:14 pm
Diamond Dust beamed at Lucky Egg, and all of the animals too. She nodded to each animal as their names were rattled off, and giggled appreciatively at Mini Mix. "Okay! Thank you for the opportunity!" DiDi wanted to try her best. It looked like there were quite a lot of animals here and it was a lot for Lucky Egg to tackle on her own. She cooed and giggled at the impatient pup as she scooped out food for him, and then for the other empty dishes -- each for an eager animal.

It was a little slow, walking from one dish to the next rather than fluttering with wings or using unicorn magic, but DiDi didn't mind. She was careful not to spill and, when she was finished, set the scoop back into the food container. "Like that?" she asked with a smile, "What do we do next?"

-Yasha Alchemist
SO sorry for the delay, thank you for being patient ;;;

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:55 am
"That's actually perfect. Slow and steady will teach these guys some manners!" The flutter chuckled a bit. She snatched up some seeds for the birdcages out of reach for the little filly. Also checking water dishes, making sure everyone is staying hydrated. "Well...that depends on how much a challenge you are up for. Today is suppose to be doggy bath day. If we could work together to get that done then we can wrap up for the day. How does that sound?" Lucky kicking on the hose to fill up a kiddie pool with water while gathering some more supplies. "Mind getting some towels from the shelf while I grab our first volunteer?"

The shelter had 3 dogs right now, two of which were a breeze to wash and loved being in the water. The biggest, a big St. Bernard, got in by himself and just laid in the water happily. Lucky grabbed the smallest one to put in there as well. She showed how to apply the shampoo and get to scrubbing.
ex o ex Snoof
Has it really been since June??? Oh my gosh I am such a shitlord. Sorry about this. If you've already handled this element let me know OTL

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games