Submit

Visitors?
  Boop
View Results

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:28 pm
User Image

Faith is in an accelerated nursing program this year that is kicking her butt and will be mostly lurking till Dec '18, but feel free to pm or quote

The law of the Harvest
"Truth is the harvest scythe. What is sown - love or anger or bitterness - that shall be your bread. The corn is no better than its seed, then let what you plant be good."
(Egyptian book of the dead)

The Harvest Herd makes their home in a small valley folded into one of the deep creases in a vast mountain range referred to simply as 'The Vale.' The oddly symmetrical bowl is lush and shaded by a dappling canopy of green, it is humidly warm, strangely hushed, and peaceful. Groves of fruiting trees are dotted here and there throughout the landscape, the dark red and purple fruits lending color to the green ceiling and permeating the air with their rich scent. The beaten dirt path down into the valley is hard to find but once located it lead straight through the trees without branching, a cool mountain stream rushing parallel to it until it reaches the exact center of the valley where a pond lies nestled in a heavily flowered clearing bordered by orchards and a tumble of rocky ruins. Stretching towards the sky directly next to the pond is a giant mother tree. It is so enormous that the many flying members of the herd can perch in its branches with ease if they so choose. Red, yellow, blue, green, and purple wind clusters of bells hang from the branches in abundance, signifying fire, wind, water, earth, and heart respectively.

If you want herd rp or plotting for further character development, or just for fun pm Faith or Spoof and let us know, we can set something up with you!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:52 pm

Herd Info:

While the Harvest herd does not have a single universally held set of beliefs and practices, there are a number of ideas that most of the members have in common. They are druidic and thus have a very pantheistic view of life, which sees all parts of nature as sacred and interconnected. The herd members walk a very spiritual path, rather than worshiping any particular being or single source of power and creation, they often view the world itself as very sacred and worthy of protection and reverence. The Harvest herd is extremely tolerant of all viewpoints, they are entirely free of dogma and welcome diversity in all of its aspects.

Regardless of their individual beliefs, the love of nature is a fundamental part of their shared culture. They are all very involved in protecting nature in one way or another, they plant new trees, foster sacred groves, study animal lore, and devote themselves to healing the land where it has become damaged. They have a very holistic view of the earth and feel themselves to be a part of a web of life that should be respected and protected. They love the land, the stars, the wild creatures, and they encourage their members to cultivate wisdom and broaden their understanding and experience of the world. They are very creative, they share a love of storytelling, art, learning, and an appreciation of beauty in all forms.

They are a peaceful people for the most part, some do embrace a pacifistic lifestyle although it is not required, or even neccessarily encouraged. It simply happens from time to time. Others devote themselves to protecting the herd and the land by whatever means necessary. They are incredibly honest and honorable, since they seek understanding of the world, it is a grave offense to lie to another herd member. One may refuse to answer or only selectively tell the truth, but to deliberately spread a falsehood is tantamount to a deliberate betrayal of their way of life.

The herd's attitude of reverence and respect extends to all creatures and they tend to have many strong healers amongst their ranks, although their strengths have many focuses. There is a branch devoted to healing the body, healing animals, and healing the land. They take in the injured and heal them in exchange for offerings. These do not neccessarily need to be material things, some bring them supplies, some new knowledge, or stories from the outside world. If they hear of any sort of natural disaster, such as a forest fire, some of the healers will venture out from the herd lands to lend their aide to the injured and to begin the process of healing the earth's wounds as well.

Sephia is the herd's spiritual leader and the strongest of their healers, she is a pacifist and the herd came into being out of her mates desire to protect her from harm and provide a safe space for their beliefs to exist in peace. Ignis is the Harvest king, he is the guardian of the herd and of the earth, he is strong and compassionate. He is the judge and the lawmaker of the herd and although he is fiery, he is fair and honorable. He is the Harvest king, and he enforces the 'Law of the Harvest.' Which is essentially the belief that what you sow is what you will reap. What the herd puts out into the world creates an effect that will eventually return for good or for ill. He does not lie or take misdirection lightly, he is the enforcer of the herd's moral compass.

Joining:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Soquili name:[/b]
[b]Cert[/b]
[b]Personality/description:[/b]
[b]Reason for joining:[/b]
[b]Desired position within the herd:[/b]

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:01 pm

Alpha
User Image

Protector:
User Image

Head Guard:
User Image

Healers:
User Image User Image User Image

Guards/Scouts:
User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

Members:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:26 pm
Username: Lady Argentum Draconis
Soquili name: Galious
Cert Here
Personality/description: Despite his small stature, Galious is a knight through and through. He will leap to defend any and all who need it, even if that individual ends up being bigger than him. He lives by his own code of chivalry and once committed to a purpose he deems worthy he will see it through no matter what.
Reason for joining: He is sworn to protect the Lady Ceres with his life if necessary. He's also in love with her and would do anything to stay by her side.
Desired position within the herd: Guard/Bodyguard to Ceres  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:01 pm
Lady Argentum Draconis
Soquili name: Galious
Cert Here
Personality/description: Despite his small stature, Galious is a knight through and through. He will leap to defend any and all who need it, even if that individual ends up being bigger than him. He lives by his own code of chivalry and once committed to a purpose he deems worthy he will see it through no matter what.
Reason for joining: He is sworn to protect the Lady Ceres with his life if necessary. He's also in love with her and would do anything to stay by her side.
Desired position within the herd: Guard/Bodyguard to Ceres

Absolutely approved <3 Galious is more than welcome!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:01 am
Soquili name: Chloris Nyx
Cert: Here
Personality/description: Chloris loves growing things and will do all she can to help them flourish. She's kind but will not let herself be pushed around, committed to her job and takes it very seriously but does know when to have fun, takes pride in her appearance but isn't too prissy or vain.
Reason for joining: Flowers and trees, trees and flowers. She just wants to make the world a little more green.
Desired position within the herd: Member

FaithoftheFallen
One more for you for now~

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:22 pm
Lady Argentum Draconis
Soquili name: Chloris Nyx
Cert: Here
Personality/description: Chloris loves growing things and will do all she can to help them flourish. She's kind but will not let herself be pushed around, committed to her job and takes it very seriously but does know when to have fun, takes pride in her appearance but isn't too prissy or vain.
Reason for joining: Flowers and trees, trees and flowers. She just wants to make the world a little more green.
Desired position within the herd: Member

FaithoftheFallen
One more for you for now~

Aw heart Gorgeous Chloris is welcome in the herd! Sounds like she will fit in perfectly!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:27 pm
If anyone is interested, I have Ignis and Cerrdwen celebrating the Autumnal Equinox with the Sinclair herd. I might bring more over, who knows.

The background between the herds is that Jessamine kind of dumped her baskets on Ignis to raise when he was a young stallion (long before this herd was started or he even met Sephia). He adopted them and raised the two foals as his own. Now the herds live on either side of the same mountain. Vincento sent Talisa (his envoy) to Ignis to negotiate an alliance where it was revealed that the two herds share family, Ignis cared for Vincento's blood and thus the alliance fell into place easily, but it is still quite new.

Ignis is visiting out of a sense of duty and as a gesture of goodwill to cement the bonds between the two herds.

Here Is the link if any would like to accompany him. I might open up herd specific orps in the future for the Harvest herd if there is enough interest, this whole thing is just a fun experiment, so if you'd prefer to not be notified of future orp opportunities, just let me know!

-[The Spoof]-
Girl, I basically just quoted you here because it made the list more impressive xD

Lady Argentum Draconis

dolphingurl

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:48 pm
Soquili name: Primrose "Prim"
Cert: User Image
Personality/description: Quiet and observant she likes being helpful where she can.
Reason for joining: Child of Member
Desired position within the herd: Member maybe healer apprentice?

Faithofthefallen
Kept meaning to put here in here

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:01 pm
Lady Argentum Draconis

Perfect, got her!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:52 pm
There was only an application for joining, so this might be a little disorganized, but I was wondering if you would be interested in having your Harvest Herd ally/acquaint themselves with my herd, the Guardians of the Western Wood. They seem to have similar morals and beliefs on the front of protecting nature and I'm always happy to build in plots or allies into my herd.

Let me know if you're interested and we can talk about it more. heart

Faithofhefallen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:09 am
belloblossom
There was only an application for joining, so this might be a little disorganized, but I was wondering if you would be interested in having your Harvest Herd ally/acquaint themselves with my herd, the Guardians of the Western Wood. They seem to have similar morals and beliefs on the front of protecting nature and I'm always happy to build in plots or allies into my herd.

Let me know if you're interested and we can talk about it more. heart

Faithofhefallen

Hey! I love that idea! Ignis and Sephia would be all about the Guardian's mission to protect the forest. They would offer their healing services whenever members of your herd needed it, or help with said protection if they need more numbers.
We can definitely talk about plots and things, I'm in school right now so plotting with light/casual rp when its possible is where I'm at. Definitely would be open to talking about getting some interaction though!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:07 am
Faithofthefallen
If anyone is interested, I have Ignis and Cerrdwen celebrating the Autumnal Equinox with the Sinclair herd. I might bring more over, who knows.

The background between the herds is that Jessamine kind of dumped her baskets on Ignis to raise when he was a young stallion (long before this herd was started or he even met Sephia). He adopted them and raised the two foals as his own. Now the herds live on either side of the same mountain. Vincento sent Talisa (his envoy) to Ignis to negotiate an alliance where it was revealed that the two herds share family, Ignis cared for Vincento's blood and thus the alliance fell into place easily, but it is still quite new.

Ignis is visiting out of a sense of duty and as a gesture of goodwill to cement the bonds between the two herds.

Here Is the link if any would like to accompany him. I might open up herd specific orps in the future for the Harvest herd if there is enough interest, this whole thing is just a fun experiment, so if you'd prefer to not be notified of future orp opportunities, just let me know!

-[The Spoof]-
Girl, I basically just quoted you here because it made the list more impressive xD

Lady Argentum Draconis

dolphingurl

wink Bby, you can quote me any time. heart

(and it'll only take me like 2 weeks to notice...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:59 am
Username: Kyjoto
Soquili name: Edelweiss
Cert Here
Personality/description: You might say she's naive, or even silly, but Edelweiss is a bundle of joy. Almost to the point of being annoying, everything she sees is lovely in her eyes. Even on the rainiest, wettest, coldest of days! Edelweiss has a love of all things living: birds, plants, animals and even rocks. Hating to see anyone sad or upset, she will try and chase away their pain with St. Johns Wort or flood them with silly sayings like "You're as beautiful as apples taste".
Reason for joining: Ed needs a place to call home and a herd with similar vies would fit her perfectly.
Desired position within the herd: Just a member, she wouldn't have enough attention span for much else XD  

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:04 am
Kyjoto
Username: Kyjoto
Soquili name: Edelweiss
Cert Here
Personality/description: You might say she's naive, or even silly, but Edelweiss is a bundle of joy. Almost to the point of being annoying, everything she sees is lovely in her eyes. Even on the rainiest, wettest, coldest of days! Edelweiss has a love of all things living: birds, plants, animals and even rocks. Hating to see anyone sad or upset, she will try and chase away their pain with St. Johns Wort or flood them with silly sayings like "You're as beautiful as apples taste".
Reason for joining: Ed needs a place to call home and a herd with similar vies would fit her perfectly.
Desired position within the herd: Just a member, she wouldn't have enough attention span for much else XD

Ed sounds amazing, she's more than welcome, I've added her as a member!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff