[PRP] Caiden, Cakes, and Cuties (Eilidh and Caiden) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was a fine night at the Harvest Jubilee Festival, and Caiden was enjoying it to the fullest. It was similar to last sweep, but everything felt smaller... CamoDad had commented that Caiden had gotten tall, but the boy had dismissed these observations in favor of forever youth. No he was a kid at a festival, and he was gonna have FUN. The boy was sitting on the ground, his back against his lusus, and his box of just made mooncakes on his lap. "They look so GOOD! Come on CamoDad, try one! Please!" CamoDad rolled one eye while he extended his tong to take one of the treats. He was a firm advocate of a bug-only diet. But the chameleon did smile a little as he munched the cake. "Ha!" Caiden exclaimed, a big goofy grin on his face. "You DO like them!"

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:52 am
Eilidh hadn't known that this sort of festival happened every sweep. Her eyes glittered with wonder as she looked to the different booths. She smiled softly as she saw a troll holding a box with some sort of cakes in it; his lusus seemed to love it.

The teen tealblood approached the other, worrying at her lip. "Hi... are those for sale? They look really good." She asked softly.

Micillia
I'll code later

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "OOOH Do you want some?!" Caiden yelled happily. "Well, um, I made these by hand, and it was only my second time... BUT if you want some yeah!! Have one with me!!" Caiden felt a little bad as he opened up the box again. The mooncakes were defiantly home made, slightly lopsided, and the boy was not exactly positive he had washed his hands before he made them, but if his new best friend wanted a mooncake, by golly he would not stand in her way! Tho he might go and buy her a better made one... after she tried his.

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:50 pm
"Oh! They are mooncakes." Eilidh said with a smile. "You like to bake?" She asked curiously. "I'm not great at making mooncake." She admitted, taking one of the cakes and taking a bite. "Mnn.. not bad. Thank you." Eilidh started to dig through her beetles pouch, "how much do I owe you for the tasty mooncake?" She asked.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Oh My Glob NO!" Caiden exclaimed, pushing the girl's beetles back into her bag. "No way! Friends don't PAY that's silly! OH I love your hair by the way! Its SUCH a cool color! Is it your bloodcolor? Do you just like teal a lot? I don't think I could ever choose a favorite color, see?" Caiden raised his arms to show off the many colors on his jacket. The boy looked down at the dirty floor he had been sitting on, and then at the tealblood girl and her white outfit. "We should find a table to sit down and talk!" Caiden grinned, proud of himself for noticing and thinking ahead. CamoDad rolled his eyes, but when Caiden looked back at the chameleon he winked sportively.

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:13 pm
Eilidh looked surprised, maybe even a little startled. "Oh? I thought you were selling them... well thank you." She smiled again, touching her hair. "Oh, it is my blood color.... also my favorite color. I guess you could say I'm proud of being a tealblood." She explained, nodding to him at his suggestion. "Sure, that sounds nice. I'm not sure how long I will be able to chat. I'm supposed to be meeting a friend here." She smiled politely, walking with the other to a spot to sit. "I'm Eilidh, by the way." She introduced, looking around before giving the other troll her full attention.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "OH!" Caiden said, "I totally forgot about names! Hi I'm Caiden!" Caiden waved at his new friend Eilidh for good measure, since he didn't do that earlier either. "Waiting for a friend?! OH THATS GREAT! Oh man I LOVE meeting friends, whos your friend your seeing? It wasn't me was it?" Caiden laughed at his last comment, that was silly, they had just met! "OH but maybe your psychic?! MAYBE YOU KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO MEET A NEW FRIEND TODAY!" Caiden slapped his hands to his cheeks in awe. "EILIDH THAT IS SUCH A COOL POWER!"

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:25 pm
Eilidh giggled at the others enthusiasm. "Nice to meet you Caiden." She couldn't help but blush a bit, he was a very kind troll. "Nah, that's not my power." She told him, pulling out a small bag of cookies. "Would you like one?" She offered, "I made this earlier this evening." She explained, looking to the crowd again. "I'm waiting for my dear friend Xavier." She replied finally, looking back to Caiden. "I'm glad we are friends now though. You are very friendly compared to most the trolls I meet. Cute too."

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden grinned at the tealblood. She was so NICE! "OOH OH! I KNOW XAVIER!!!!" Caiden almost sprang out of his seat. "OH THAT IS SO COOL! We are BOTH XAVIER'S FRIENDS!!" She said she wasn't a psychic, but Caiden knew better. She was defiantly a super hero, who just wanted a normal day. Well Caiden wasn't gonna blow her cover. He took a cookie and winked at the girl. "Okay ill keep your secret." The brownblood said quietly for him, which was about a normal inside voice level. Caiden was so pleased with himself for both finding a hero, and then not giving away their secret identity that he could not sit still. The boy wiggled in his chair as he took a bite of the cookie. "OOH! These are GOOD!" Caiden looked at the cookie. "Is your secret ingredient bugs? That's what Dad's is and it makes EVERYTHING YUMMIER!"

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:48 pm
Eilidh saw the others excitement when she mentioned Xavier. "Yeah, Xavier is a good troll... I like him..." she told him, her freckles cheeks flushing her tealblood color. "How do you know him?" She asked curiously.

Eilidh giggled again as the other said he would keep her secret, assuming he understood when she said it was the power she had BUT she did indeed have a power. She smiled brightly as Caiden seemed to enjoy the cookie, tilting her head some as he mentioned the bugs. "I...can't say I've ever cooked with bugs." She explained, "I use herbs and plants though..."

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Oh bugs are a GREAT addition to any meal." Caiden said, cookie crumbs escaping his mouth as he struggled between wanting to talk and eat. Finally the boy went silent to finish his bite of cookie. "Yeah if you want I can go pick some for you and then you can try them too!" Caiden clapped his hands together loudly, "OOH speaking of which, THATS HOW I MET XAVIER!! I was out exploring, and then there Xavier was, with this HUGE bug thing, OH AND HE CAN DO MUSIC MAGIC!"

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:09 pm
Eilidh bit her lip, "I'm good. Thank you though, that was awfully generous of you." She told him politely as she nibbled on one of her cookies. She smiled as Caiden talked about Xavier, "I met him in a similar fashion. I was out harvesting my honey when I saw him attempting to hunt a flapping beast." She shared with the other, "His tin whistle playing is pretty impressive." She admitted, "I'm only really good at baking and cooking." She explained with a sheepish grin.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden grinned at her praise. Bugs were the best gift, he would have to get her a box of them for new sweep's eve or something.
"You harvest honey??" Caiden said, throwing his arms up,
"AND cook AND bake?! I cant do ANY of those thing!" Caiden proceeded to shove the rest of the cookie into his mouth. He had never even heard of honey collecting, and camodad did all the cooking, but maybe Eilidh could teach him?

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:19 pm
Eilidh tilted her head, "If you don't cook... does that mean your lusus does?" She asked curiously. That would probably be why Caiden liked bugs so much... and why she likes honey. She smiled to herself at the thought, "Yeah, Papa bear really likes honey so him and I created a way to be able to harvest it. It was rather dangerous for me when I was a kid." She explained as she tapped her finger to her chin. "Hmm, well if you don't know how to cook or bake, I guess I could teach you. I plan on asking a friend if I can work at his café so I will have a little less time." She offered.

Micillia

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces