Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:27 pm
The forest of Four Fronds is quiet, eerily so. To those who live among the trees, it's a silence that speaks volumes. With their keen senses and greater will to survive than many a troll, animals are always the first to know when something bad has happened. Tonight is no exception. Tonight, something bad has happened.

There's evidence of it in every direction. The animals have fled and as too many delicate pink leaves wisp to the forest floor, they land between an angry path carved through the trees. Branches are broken and twisted, stamped deep into the dirt and moss. White fur loosed from something—who knows what—is stained with brown and red. It blows with the passing breeze like the leaves, at least where it isn't caught on the splintered remnants of the forest.

Only quite uneventful and Micillia may post in this growth. Please quote the mule if you need assistance or when you're finished!

quite uneventful

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had always hated them. How everyone was just brainwashed into loving them, living with them, worse yet, learning from them. It was no wonder the highbloods were worthless grubdumps. So, kindhearted Chiara volunteered to help kill the dam beasts, do all the little trolls a favor and make them rely on themselves for once.

She was just a trainee for now, leading a patrol of other trolls to go check out the traps, and now here she was, standing in front of some disgusting squirming helplessly captured lusus. Looks like the thing had put up a fight, the net was damaged, not enough for the thing to escape, but still it was an annoyance. Chiara grinned evilly and jabbed at the squirming beast stuck in the net. Brown-red blood pored from it and her companions chuckled. It was a lowblood's lusus, if there was still a kid it probably wouldn't survive the day. "Alright, you, and you, un-tether the trap so we can get this juicy meal to its rightful place." Chiara said, instructing her fellow orphaners in training. The two trolls moved to do as she instructed, and the blueblood was allotted a bit of time to make the beast's last moments its worse. She raised her weapon, and aimed to stab another non-lethal injury into the thing she despised.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:51 pm
      Something was up.

Kolako wasn't used to the forest feeling this tense. She was used to the rustling leaves, the whistle of the winds, the brightness of the mood. She was used to the stillness of the water and the occasional sight of a stray beast on its way home. She was used to blood, dead creatures, dead trolls, pieces of what was lost in the hunts.

She wasn't used to seeing a matted, white piece of fur stained with her brown, but it wasn't coming from her. Said fact only left one other option, one she wasn't willing to believe or even let go through her head. Papion. Where was he? Where could he even be? 15 grub nuggets high and still able to disappear in a forest this big. Kolako followed the blood trail silently, feeling her pump biscuit pound like a rock in her chest. Nervous emotions coursed through her body until she heard a debilitating, weak groan echo in her sound nodes. Never had she heard such a familiar voice hold such desperation. Sliding into a clearing, Kolako watched from the side in silence, not entirely understanding what was going on. Or, better phrased, not entirely allowing herself to believe her eyes. Papion was in a trap. Papion was bleeding, curled in pain, matted fur and beads drenched in his own blood, twitching and letting out soft, slow breaths. Every time he was nudged, he'd groan and yelp, and Kolako could feel her skin set aflame in each second that passed, teeth stretching into a dangerous, full toothed snarl.

Her fingers dug into her own skin. What were they doing to him?! Kolako stayed silent out of slight fear, still watching-- It seemed a familiar blueblood was in charge of them. Where... Where had she seen her before? She hadn't let her let herself think, however-- The moment the blueblood raised her weapon to attack again, Kolako flung an explosive nut at the group, cracked and ready for action. She knew she needed to treat this with care, but her emotions got the better of her. It popped into a sight-overwhelming explosion Koko would've been blinded by, had she not closed her eyes before before slamming right into Chiara and attempting to grab her by the collar.

"What are you doing?!!?"

Micillia
;;

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The smoke surrounded her little beast hunting party, and the blueblood coughed as she inhaled the tainted air. Then she felt a little something grab onto her clothes. It yelled and Chiara instantly knew it was this worthless beast's kid. Chiara jabbed the thing holding onto her with a sharp elbow, and as the smoke cleared she yelled for her entourage. "Get this s**t BLOOD OFF OF ME!" The blueblood yelled, trying to toss the little troll off. "Whats it look like you little excrement grub?"

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:58 am
      Shitblood.

This was the type of troll Papion warned her about. This was the type of troll she'd heard of, dreamed of, made up in her imagination. They were fake, though, made to keep her scared and pliable.

Now her imaginations had a face. A familiar one, one that'd smiled at her, that'd tried to help out in the space race. They'd come together on the same day, discussed how to help Alternia. One who's name Hemera told her to stay away from. "Ch-Chiara...!" Kolako was suddenly ripped off her, a dull sort of rage bursting through her as she was pulled back by her lackeys, eyes darting to Papion before struggling and kicking, snarling and roaring. She wasn't going to let any of this happen without a fight. "Don't you— We've met, at the Space Race! Don't you remember that?!" She didn't even know what Chiara was doing. It made no sense. Didn't they know what lusi were? She clenched her teeth tightly, glaring at him and breathing hard, snarling. "I don't understand. H-he's my lusi, and... and..." Maybe they were poachers. Instead of hunting trolls, they hunted beasts. This was why Hemera told her to stay away. This was why... "Let go of him." She tried her best to sound serious. She didn't even add the language she spoke with Papion, not wanting him to understand her. If she had to make promises, she would do anything for him.

But even then, she realized, it wasn't like she felt anything that wasn't self imposed. Papion was her lusus, her family, and the first worry that came to her was not if he was okay or if he was trapped.

Is he finally gone? Kolako kept these thoughts in her thinkpan, disgusted with herself, hands clenching as her gaze looked back to Papion. There was no reason for her to be thinking this way. She just... Didn't feel it. But she knew she felt something. Something was pushing against her chest, the tightness of it almost aching. "I-I'm still alive. I'm— you're— No hay razón! This isn't right!" Kolako yelled at her, willing tears to bubble at the corners of her eyes.

But nothing came.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara glared as the helpless little kid started to cry. "Leave it." She said to her two assistants as one readied to attack the small child, while the other still wrangled the beast. Chiara looked at the other, the attacker, this small child. Had she really seen such a little barbarian before? And at the space race of all places? Well what did it matter, the girl knew her, why would she bother remembering every little wiggler she had pissed off. Another spot of dirt, pretending to be a civilized troll.

"You do know why we caught that thing, right?" Chiara tilted her head, a cruel smile slipping into place. Just like when she found her shitbeast of a guardian, the words that cruel troll had said back then seemed to come to Chiara, fresh and painful, but all too true. "It was leaving you." Her smile showed sharp teeth, lips curled back enjoying the pain her words were inflicting. "This is the direction towards the wiggler cave." Chiara flipped her hair indifferently, "Thats all these things do you know. They pretend to 'love' you. Then they show what disgusting beasts they are, and leave." Chiara smiled, pitying the girl. "It was going to happen eventually."

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:33 pm
      Kolako was released by one, hand loose for a second-- That was all she needed for her sharp nails to slash at the others face, uncaring. She managed a good swipe to their face, but after was grabbed and restrained even more. She released a loud, guttural roar at the three of them, especially the one wrangling her Papi, baring her sharp teeth as her head began to pulse with pain and stress. Her words just weren't making any sense. What was she saying? Papion would never leave her! And-- "I live here!" Kolako exclaimed, incredulous. "Papi would never leave me!" She held faith in her lusus, knowing deep in her that Papi would never leave her. He was devoted to her, just as she was devoted to him, and that would never change. It was something that simply wasn't even considered, no matter how much doubt Chiara tried to instill in her. She didn't care. (More like-- She couldn't care. The emotions were not computing.) "You're just trying to make me feel doubtful! Well it won't work! Papi wouldn't!" Kolako growled, trying to struggle out of her assistants arms and glaring at the blueblood. "You just want his pelt." Koko snarled-- "And I won't let you have it!"

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara sighed, disappointed in the girl. The blueblood looked at her other assistant, the one messing with the lusus, and nodded them over to hold the girl. Two older trolls on the little shitblood should keep her still while Chiara played. "Dont you know how this world even works?" Chiara said, as she busied herself with the enormous captured lusus. "We do this all for her Royal Condescension, The Queen." Chiara said as she stabbed her spear into the lusus thing, like planting a victory flag, "We serve her, she doesn't kill us all with her great terrible beast."The Blueblood put one foot up on the beast in a victory pose. "And if you decide you don't like it, well, then there isent a lot of room for trolls like you."

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:40 pm
      The world? What was she talking about! Papion never told her about any of this. Kolako narrowed her eyes at Chiara, her upper lip tugged into an indignant pout. She wasn't normally so stubborn, but when it came to her lusus, Kolako was willing to do anything for his safety. She didn't want to be alone. And Papi would've told her something that important. It was a lie. "You're lying." Kolako hissed, "The--The queen wouldn't do that! She's the Queen, she's supposed to help us!" Kolako didn't want to believe it, it just made no sense. Why would the Queen rule over them just to kill them in the end? Stiffening as she watched the other stab and step on her weakening lusus, Kolako grew more and more resistant, practically thrashing the other two."And papi never told me any of this, so you're lying!" Besides, why would she have to use my lusus for something like this?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara's smile turned into a glare. ""why would she have to use my lusus for something like this?"" Chiara repeated, looking down at the lowblood. "And what makes a little redblood like you so special that your lusus should get the go free pass, huh?" Chiara pulled the spear out the beast, and stabbed it back in, anger driving her to stab it harder than before. "Ill tell you where my.. beast is." Chiara took out the spear again, and whipped it, splashing blood over the little girl. "In the belly of some beast more terrible and dangerous than it was. Chiara angerly strode up to the little girl, and grabbed a handful of her hair. "Just like how if you don't do your job, be a good little ******** lowblood, and accept things, you will end up crushed in the path of some troll greater than you."

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:50 pm
      Kolako stared at the blueblood with wide eyes, opening her mouth to respond before closing it. The next stab made her release a loud scream of anger, shoving at the trolls holding her back. Still, no tears bubbled in her eyes. Only a blinding, searing anger and an extreme migraine making her head pulse and throb from anger and hurt. She was suddenly splashed with blood, soaking her shirt and trailing down her neck as she squirmed and tensed. Her breath grew shallower, coming out in small bursts as she grew lightheaded. Her guardian's blood was all over her. She could barely understand the bluebloods words, not caring enough to actually pay attention to her story and only dimly listening. "I-I'm not worth anything but he-- He doesn't deserve to die! He did nothing wrong! Take-- Take me instead! Please! Porfavor!" Kolako yelled, voice going hoarse. Pain wracked her head as she was grabbed and wrenched back by her loose hair, silver tongued words biting into her insides. Her words rang true upon her sound nodes, words she herself had said to Eridia before. Adapt, or die.

Kolako had never encountered a situation where she'd have to follow it herself. She never had anything to adapt to, she just simply worked with everything. Until now. But she wasn't willing to accept it. Not this one. This was more than just some troll she met. Papion was her caretaker, her safety. She wouldn't allow it. Lunging at Chiara, the redblood aimed to bury her teeth into the bluebloods neck. Pain for pain. Blood for blood.

Death for death.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara just barely managed to avoid a gaping hole in her neck, but the little piranha troll did managed to get the tip of her nose. The blueblood made an angry noise and glared at her two attendants. Two trolls on the little thing and it was still fighting back? Chiara shook her head in disgust, ignoring the bead of blood that was traveling down her face. To the other attendant Chiara nodded to the girl, "Lets just cull the girl, its obviously feral, and then we can drag that back in the net with the big beast." Chiara said, completely ignoring the little girl.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:32 pm
      Blue.

Blue, blue, blue on her lips, on her chin, mixing with the brown on her jaw, on her neck, on her chest on her face on her arms on her lips with the blue and the brownandtheblueandherarms-- None of it was her own. Kolako felt desperate and anxious, her pump biscuit dropping after hearing they'd cull her and take him. Her mind was a mess of panic and pain, head beginning to throb. She didn't know what to do, to keep him safe. To keep him alive. To keep her life the way it always was. She stopped resisting. "Please..." She whimpered, knowing this was probably a lost cause. She lowered her head. "I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'msorryI'msorryI'msorry!" She didn't know what else to say. She was sorry for being alive? For being a lowblood? For not accepting the truth, for not being better? For protecting what she cared for? "I-I'll accept it. I'll be a good lowblood. I just, I..." Kolako whimpered. "L-let me say goodbye to him..." Kolako didn't want him to go through more pain then he needed to.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara rolled her eyes. Didn't they always cave when they finally realized how futile their efforts were? Well, late was better than nothing the blueblood supposed. Chiara gave her assistants a look and they dropped the child, or pushed into the dirt, it was hard to tell. "Get those spears in place." The blueblood told the other two trolls, while she took her own weapon out of the beast's side. Moving her coat a bit, the blueblood found a dagger, and threw it at the kid's feet. "One chance." She said aggressively. Then she pointed towards the beast's head. "Right under the jaw. Cutting the artery there will give it a quick death."

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:26 pm
      Her hands were released. Kolako fell to the ground, body thrown into the blood and dirt, hands grasping and touching the shrubs around her. Kolako breathed in and out before something fell near her with a small thwup. Her eyes moved to look at it. Kolako looked and kept looking. Was that, was that a knife. Was that. A knife? She felt her shoulders fall. She wanted her to kill him. In her eyes, everything was crystal clear as her body moved on its own, hand gingerly grasping the knife as if holding something precious. She stood up, empty, lost, following directions, nodding numbly and walking forward. Her hands were shaking. She still wasn't crying. Did that mean she wasn't sad? Did that mean she didn't care? She didn't know, didn't understand.

Kolako stopped, climbing onto the beast before her feet curled into the weakening softness of her lusus. He was still moving, but he was weak, weak and breathing hollowly. He released a small growl, blood crusting around his eye as he searched for something he knew. He was still losing blood, and seemed so much weaker than she did. So breakable. She felt like a real predator, about to kill her prey. She walked closer, seeing his neck and staring at it, hands brown, brown, brown with dirt, with blood, with s**t. Koko's shoulders shook. The artery was right there. Kolako stared at it blankly.

Micillia
!!! next post!!

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas