[PRP] Prayerful Pies (Dairah + Punkie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A Tale of two Trolls

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was a beautiful night at the Harvest Moon Jubilee, a night Punkie sat at her booth, steaming hot pies wafting in the night air, as the orangeblood juggalo stared at the stars. Stars, such miracles, the girl said a holy word under her breath as she admired the miracle gifted to her kind from the Messiahs. She sat at her booth, Prayerful Pies, a stack of hot pies in the display case next to her, a basket of beautifully wrapped pamphlets containing all any troll would need to becoming a juggalo on her other side. She grinned at any troll who walked by, and the unlucky ones that walked too close she recited the holy words at, enticing them closer. "Be at peace ******** suckbuckets! For here, right ******** here, is the answer to your long damned lives. THE ******** MESSIAHS!" The juggalo shouted, waving her religious pamphlets around enticingly. "Feast upon the blessed miracle that the Messiahs gave us, the punkin ******** pie! And watch as the world's mysteries baffle yer minds!" Punkie sighed, and sat back as she waited for her words to enchant some troll to come forth. The pie was for sale, or for free if anyone decided to sit down and listen to her sermon.

Sami-Fire

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:00 pm
Dairah needed a little break from selling her extra special extra huge crop for the Harvest Moon Jubilee. As a farmer, this event was pretty much her chance to shine. Nonetheless, so many people looking to get their fill of fresh fruits, veggies, and flowers got a bit tiring after a while, so she decided to enjoy the festival for a change. The only way to guarantee that no one would steal her stock (and that her lusus Moomoo wouldn't eat it) was to take it with her, so even as she was on break, she lugged her cart with her. As she went through the festival, admiring the wares that other strolls were selling, colorful language assaulted her ears. When she looked around, she saw a fellow orangeblood waving papers in the air. Judging from the girl's makeup, she was one of "those" trolls: a member of the cult of the Mirthful Messiahs. Now, Dairah didn't really have anything against the cultists; indeed, they seemed to be interesting without being threatening, and it wasn't like they were targeted for any reason. They were just odd.

Despite the oddity, Dairah was a bit pleased to see a fellow orangeblood selling something. Slowly, she pulled her cart over to Punkie's stall, and Moomoo followed. She found herself smiling at the other orangeblood, even with the vulgarities being thrown about. "So... punkin pies, huh? What'd you put in them? Other than the pumpkin, I mean." It was nice to converse with a troll without having to worry about excessive formality. Talking with all the higher bloods got trying after a while. Her gaze drifted to the pamphlets; she couldn't help but feel a bit curious about what they had to say.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie stopped her speech to address a new customer. Another orangeblood! And with lovely produce to boot! Punkie jumped off of her perch in order to address this lovely new troll at peer level. "Lets see..." The juggalo started, "Well i add a c**k-ton of lactate fat, makes it sooo ******** creamy. Then of course a** loads of sugar, some spoonfuls of ********. Cant go without the trumpet butt flour, and then you edickt it all in a bowl, bring it to a whorish froth." Punkie started to stare off into space. She had a problem with punkin pie. One would think the troll would have gotten sick of the stuff, but Punkie was something else. "And wash it down with a cumdumpster of faygo!" Then Punkie noticed the girl's eyes go to her pamphlets. "Oh take the ********> Punkie yelled, throwing a pamphlet into the girl's arms. "And a slice of shittin pie for ya too! What brings ya around? That is quite the cockload o veggies, i gotta glob dam say!"

Sami-Fire
Im so sorry its been so long, burnt myself out @.@

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:09 pm
Dairah paid close attention to Punkie's words; her expression took on a thoughtful tilt as she tried to estimate how much an assload of sugar was. It seemed that Punkie was a season-to-taste kind of troll, even with something as precise as baking. That was forgivable; if Dairah had to serve a troll with similar tastes, she would have to get good at guessing ideal measurements. "I see," she half-mumbled, then made a startled noise as a pamphlet was thrust into her hands. "Oh, um, thank you! Well, as for what brings me around... I always make sure to have a nice big crop for the Harvest Moon Jubilee. People get really excited about trying all the locally-grown produce, so this event is kind of a celebration of what I do best."

Micillia
No worries! I died for a bit too. XwX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie's eyes widened as she gave the produce another look, almost dropping the entire pie she was serving onto the ground. This troll had grown such amazing things, it must be because her holy spirit was close to the Messiahs. "Those are THE MOST ******** amazing specimens of goddamned vegetables i have ever seen in my shitblown LIFE!" Punkie exclaimed, thrusting her hands into the air and thus sending the pie flying. The orangeblood turned and watched the pie soar away, landing on some poor fool's head. "The Messiahs have spoken. That pie was a grubnut, not fit for a grower of capricious ******** joy like yourself." Punkie shook her head at the troll the pie landed on, obviously both those were lost causes. "Well its ******** a given that your good at gardening. But do ya enjoy the grubbin art? Do you like to garden?" Punkie said seriously as she pulled out another pie. This girl was gifted! Punkie felt the need to get her to join the Gardening Association, a club all the most talented gardeners belonged to.

Sami-Fire
heart

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:30 pm
Dairah made a small shocked noise as the pie comically flew away, hoping that it didn't land on a highblood that could deem it a cull-worthy offense. Once Punkie started gushing over her produce, she found herself smiling nervously, her cheeks blushing a bit dull orange. No one had ever praised her products like this, and she was a bit unsure of how to react. When the question of her liking for gardening was raised, it took her a moment to regain her bearings enough to respond. "Um... well... yes! I mean, most of my gardening is for food crops, but I do grow some more decorative plants sometimes. Roses are a great seller, always. Flushed people like the blossoms, while more caliginous types like the thorns. But yes, I enjoy it. I like seeing things grow from my hard work."

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She liked to garden! She liked plants, and not even just the edible ones like punkins, and... punkins! She liked flowers and all that stuff too! Punkie brought her hands together and rubbed them. Her plan for a gardening club was coming along. Soon she would have members, and then they would all bond, and then they would all become juggalos because of their tight bond, and then they would plant holy seeds through out the land! The orangeblood was momentarily lost in her visions of a perfect Alternia. One where every troll wore face paint and spoke the holy words, one where there was a gourd lantern in every hive. "Dairah!" Punkie said passionately, looking into the other troll's peeper stalks, the window to the soul, "Ive got a few other grubbin ******** i wanna get all dam incorporated in with a mirthful Gardening Club! Would you and your shitpie gardening skills want to goddamn join?!" Punkie could not help but wiggle in place. It was a dream, and it was coming real. "And just ******** think! We could set up a damned "farmer's ******** market!" Get your corpulent produce a bitchwingle of a price!"

Sami-Fire

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:17 pm
Dairah tried not to flinch when Punkie gazed into her eyes with such intensity. Certain phrases the girl used would seem derogatory out of context. Shitpie gardening skills? Yes, the expletive was meant in praise, but Dairah couldn't help but feel just a smidge uneasy. Still, the idea of a Gardening Club definitely appealed to her. And a farmer's market? Absolutely! "A Gardening Club? Yes, I'd love to join! And a farmer's market would be fantastic! It'd be great to have more people to sell things with. It gets kind of lonely, standing around by myself with just Moomoo and my cart." This sounded like the beginning of a fantastic partnership.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie grinned and grasped the other troll around the shoulders with one arm, turning to paint a picture with her words and other hand. "Just ******** imagine it! With a goddamned organization behind us green-nubs we could ******** advertise. Countless clodcunts will come from all over the shitball land, wanking to spend their buttmunchin beetles on our mirthful delickacies of crapgrown s**t." Punkie paused a second, her eyes a glitter with the image of trolls from all over coming to spend their money on a holy endeavor. Because of course the club would be founded with the holy words of the Messiahs in mind, not that the rest of the club had to know. Punkie would bring them salvation, from right under their own buldgesniffers. "Oh you will never be ******** selling alone again my peachy caprice. Within this shitslinging club we will ******** organize it so each ******** member will get goddamned support for their mirthful endeavors!" Punkie let the girl go, turning towards her with a piece of legal looking paper and a punkin topped pen she had pulled out of nowhere. "So you'll sign the goddamned charter, right?" Punkie leaned in, thrusting out the pen for the girl to take.

Sami-Fire

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:37 am
"Charter...?" Dairah's eyes narrowed slightly as she gazed at the paper, looking for any trace of fine print. Then, at that point, she decided to just sign the dang thing. Sure, there was bound to be some sort of "mirthful" strings attached, but when it came down to it, she wasn't so sure she cared about that. All around, this seemed like a promising business partnership. She took the pen, smiled, and nodded in approval. "Okay! I'm looking forward to this, Punkie!" With that, she signed the charter, her pump biscuit thumping away in excitement.

Micillia
Sorry for the delay crying maybe we can wrap soon?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie had a tear in her eye. She was just so happy. "You wont regret this my ******** friend!" The juggalo said, shaking the other girls hand up and down. "This s**t is gonna unite trolls who ******** farm and garden everywhere!" Punkie continued, wiggling in place, smiling all the brighter. She could do it! She could make a club, and then, well, why not a church? And then who knows! The juggalo grinned at her lusus, Carver, she had almo made a friend today. Pretty good day for the juggalo, all said and done. "Yould get flyers in the goddamned mail, and ill make sure you get the meeting times and ******** agenda outlines. This is gonna be GODDAMNED GREAT!" Punkie finally yelled. "I look forward to seeing that mirthful face of yours later!" The juggalo said, waving at her new friend.

Sami-Fire
-stamp of complete-!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out