Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:54 pm
Welcome to this small Jedi and Sith cub contest! There are a total of four cubs up for grabs.

Start Date: 11/21
End Date: 12/5 @ 11:59 pm PST

Rules
1. You can try for all the cubs, however you can only win 1 from each litter.
2. The cubs must stay in their prides unless it gets disbanded. The exception to this rule is if the SoA switches sides. If you want to do this, please talk to me about if first.
3. Be sure to read up a little about the pride.

Mizani'Ulimwengu - Jedi Pride
Nguvu Tamaa - Sith Pride

If you have any questions you can post it in this thread or send me a pm.  
User Image

User Image - Ahazutako (Ahaz) arrived at Mizani'Ulimwengu with amnesia. He latched himself to Atino and has never left her side since. He has yet to regain in of his past memories and prefers that it stays that way. His rank is Guardian. (Fairy Snails)

User Image - Atino was born in Mizani'Ulimwengu. There is no place she would rather call home. She is a former member of the Jedi council, but ended up stepping down after having her first litter. Her rank is Lore Keeper (Fairy Snails)

Both parents will be over protective of the cubs. Recently one of their daughters went missing and it is believed that the Sith have captured her.

User Image - Koyi'Sienn would rather play fight then study. She loves joking around and takes nothing seriously. She will be in the Ratels Clan. (Fairy Snails)

User Image Ahatino (AstoriaFallen)

Custom-in Cub - (Kathryn Dragonna)  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Here are the Jedi cubs that you are trying for! To enter, just pick a prompt and fill out the form!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Prompt 1: The life of a jedi involves a lot of training. But that doesn't mean that you can't have fun now and then! What do you do for fun during your downtime?

Prompt 2: Your older sister Tsiana disappeared right before you and your siblings were born. Both of your parents keep close tabs on you and your siblings as a result. How does this effect you?

Prompt 3: There is a variety of different ranks a jedi can take. What future rank do you see yourself perusing? (Ranks can be found here)

Prompt 4: Make your own prompt!

[color=darkblue][i]“I am a Jedi. I’m one with the Force, and the Force will guide me.”[/i][/color]
[b]Which cub are you trying for:[/b]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Picked Prompt: [/b]
[b]Prompt Response: [/b]

User Image

User Image - Majanga is the leader of the Sith. He is strict, ambitious and controlling. From his followers, he expects obedience and perfection. (Fairy Snails)

User Image - Bedeinka is originally from Mazunguko (now disbanded). She met Majanga and was intrigued by him. She believes that lions are superior to other species. (Fairy Snails)

User Image - Zannah'Bae (Tanakako)

User Image - Shahnaz (Fairy Snails)

User Image - Raziel (Seaki)

User Image - Ezekias (Fairy Snails)

Half Siblings

User Image - Ezrasia
User Image - Azarias
User Image - Izrail

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:55 pm
Here is the lone Sith cub that is up for grabs! To enter, fill out the form!
The name of the cub must have a z somewhere in the name.

User Image

[color=darkred][i]There is no fear, There is power.[/i][/color]
[b]Name:[/b] (must have a z somewhere in the name)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]What song best represents him:[/b] (Provide a YouTube link please!)
[b]Why that song?:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:09 pm
Guess what? This thing is open now!  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:09 pm
There is no fear, There is power.
Name: Sidious Giza
Personality: Manipulative, calm, and a great listener. Sidious or Giza, whichever he decides to introduce himself as, takes it upon himself to be a silent party in most scenarios. He would more likely address an issue with listening ears than begin something. That isn't to say that he wouldn't begin to cause trouble, that trouble would just be caused by way of rumor or slight passive-aggressive comments.
What song best represents him: Dun na..
Why that song?: Sneaky and alarming - in most cases he may end up being the last voice you'd want to hear. (Much like the theme. hehe)

Side Note: My Sith Lord name is Darth Sidious. xD <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:39 pm
Name: Ithunzi
Personality: Ithunzi is a passionate lion who puts his energy and enthusiasm into all the wrong things. He enjoys drawing out the death of his prey, mentally tormenting those that disagree with him or that he simply doesn't care for, and hunting jedi. His goal is to adorn his den with the pelt of all those who use the Force for good to both proclaim his power to his fellow Sith and to show off his skills in battle. He is a dangerous combination of cunning and strength and will do whatever it takes to see himself succeed.
What song best represents him: Glitter and Gold
Why that song?: It paints a rather nice picture of his life as he grows up. The first verse is his life as a cub and adolescent, watching and learning from those that are 'greater' than him in his eyes. The second verse is his life as an adult, finally in that state of mind that he has made it to where he wants to be in life, powerful and able to bend other's fates to his will. The song as a whole paints a picture of his passion and drive to become the best lion he can be, even if it's not what the stereotypical non-Sith might think of as an upstanding lion.

“I am a Jedi. I’m one with the Force, and the Force will guide me.”
Which cub are you trying for: White girl
Name: Soralty
Picked Prompt: 3
Prompt Response: Healer. Soralty has a huge heart and she prefers to help rather than hinder others, putting their needs before her own. She'll dedicate her life to learning how to help those in need, whether they are injured, ill, or simply need someone to talk to.

Which cub are you trying for: Boy
Name: Strafe
Prompt Response: Guardian. Strafe is a spunky boy, always on the move and wanting to test himself against others. His competitive streak is quite big and perhaps a bit worrisome as he takes it very badly when he's not the best at something. A bit of a wild child, Strafe's best qualities are his bravery and his drive, both of which will be focused on protecting his pride and those he cares for.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:58 pm
Name: Valo (light)
Picked Prompt: Prompt 2: Your older sister Tsiana disappeared right before you and your siblings were born. Both of your parents keep close tabs on you and your siblings as a result. How does this effect you?
Prompt Response: Valo is conflicted about her feelings when it comes to how protected she and her siblings are. One one hand she hates that she has no freedom wanting to be able to get out there and do big things, how is she suppose to do anything with her parents constantly breathing over her shoulder. On the other hand she has heard the whispers in the pride that out of all her litter mates she is the one that looks the most like her sister who went missing, or as some believe taken by the Sith. So despite wanting more freedom to do as she wishes she grins and bares what she thinks is over protective parents. In the mean time she may be stuck in the pride under constant watch but she can train. She is determined to train and become one of the most powerful Jedi there is, if for no other reason than to find her sister and bring her home so her parents can relax.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:42 am
Zannah'Bae stalks supports this contest  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:07 pm
Name: Ezekiel
Personality: He is going to be a high flyer who loves to move as fast as he can in his life only to fall heavily down. This will involve him making big mistakes as he grows only to grow a bit sarcastic and snarky as he gets older. He will have a very dark humour . He will eventually find mate who changes his aspect online and makes him rise once more
What song best represents him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19hGDBvl0_Y
Why that song?: I just feel the lyrics can really relate to who I am going to make him be and not only tell his personality but his story as well  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:07 pm
Name: Czernobog (Russian form of Slavic Zherneboh, meaning "black god.")
Personality: Loyal to the death, Czernobog is willing to do anything his father commands of him. He can be cold and calculating in his actions, going to great lengths to make sure his obedience won't get him killed if it doesn't have to - But if the situation demands a sacrifice to achieve the goal, he'll be willing to do it without a second thought. As an interesting note, he can't feel pain. He also tends to show no emtion other than, perhaps, apathy.
What song best represents him: Blame - Bastille
Why that song?: He's very much the sort to stand over a dying lion, expression neutral, while telling them, "Don't blame me, you brought this on yourself."  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:49 pm
Which cub are you trying for: Red Girl
Name: Akilah
Picked Prompt: 1
Prompt Response: Akilah is very much into her jedi training. Even when she isn't officially being watched by a teacher, she still practices on her owns and studies up as much as she can. However, that doesn't mean that she's obsessed with it! She still likes to have fun and play with the other younglings, she just likes to include a bit of her jedi skills when playing or hanging out with them. She really likes to interact with the other younglings and doesn't feel anything bad towards them if they aren't into jedi training as much as she is. And everyone has a purpose, even if it isn't to become a jedi knight like she does!

She also likes to hang out and play with her siblings too if they are up for it and she loves to train under them if they have the time for it. She knows that they are very protective of their cubs, however she doesn't feel smothered by them since she can still go out and play with others. One of her favorite things to relax is meditating by herself when she can, though she doesn't mind if she has company, but she doesn't like distractions that much.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:08 am
Thank you for your patience! Everyone had amazing entries. If you did not win one from this contest, do not worry there will be more in the near future <3

I'll post for certs asap. The cheetah cubs were colored by Meep and the sith cub was colored by Seaki.

nessiaing
Name: Valo (light)
Picked Prompt: Prompt 2: Your older sister Tsiana disappeared right before you and your siblings were born. Both of your parents keep close tabs on you and your siblings as a result. How does this effect you?
Prompt Response: Valo is conflicted about her feelings when it comes to how protected she and her siblings are. One one hand she hates that she has no freedom wanting to be able to get out there and do big things, how is she suppose to do anything with her parents constantly breathing over her shoulder. On the other hand she has heard the whispers in the pride that out of all her litter mates she is the one that looks the most like her sister who went missing, or as some believe taken by the Sith. So despite wanting more freedom to do as she wishes she grins and bares what she thinks is over protective parents. In the mean time she may be stuck in the pride under constant watch but she can train. She is determined to train and become one of the most powerful Jedi there is, if for no other reason than to find her sister and bring her home so her parents can relax.

SilverLutz
Which cub are you trying for: Boy
Name: Strafe
Prompt Response: Guardian. Strafe is a spunky boy, always on the move and wanting to test himself against others. His competitive streak is quite big and perhaps a bit worrisome as he takes it very badly when he's not the best at something. A bit of a wild child, Strafe's best qualities are his bravery and his drive, both of which will be focused on protecting his pride and those he cares for.

SSBrosB
Which cub are you trying for: Red Girl
Name: Akilah
Picked Prompt: 1
Prompt Response: Akilah is very much into her jedi training. Even when she isn't officially being watched by a teacher, she still practices on her owns and studies up as much as she can. However, that doesn't mean that she's obsessed with it! She still likes to have fun and play with the other younglings, she just likes to include a bit of her jedi skills when playing or hanging out with them. She really likes to interact with the other younglings and doesn't feel anything bad towards them if they aren't into jedi training as much as she is. And everyone has a purpose, even if it isn't to become a jedi knight like she does!

She also likes to hang out and play with her siblings too if they are up for it and she loves to train under them if they have the time for it. She knows that they are very protective of their cubs, however she doesn't feel smothered by them since she can still go out and play with others. One of her favorite things to relax is meditating by herself when she can, though she doesn't mind if she has company, but she doesn't like distractions that much.

SilverLutz
Name: Ithunzi
Personality: Ithunzi is a passionate lion who puts his energy and enthusiasm into all the wrong things. He enjoys drawing out the death of his prey, mentally tormenting those that disagree with him or that he simply doesn't care for, and hunting jedi. His goal is to adorn his den with the pelt of all those who use the Force for good to both proclaim his power to his fellow Sith and to show off his skills in battle. He is a dangerous combination of cunning and strength and will do whatever it takes to see himself succeed.
What song best represents him: Glitter and Gold
Why that song?: It paints a rather nice picture of his life as he grows up. The first verse is his life as a cub and adolescent, watching and learning from those that are 'greater' than him in his eyes. The second verse is his life as an adult, finally in that state of mind that he has made it to where he wants to be in life, powerful and able to bend other's fates to his will. The song as a whole paints a picture of his passion and drive to become the best lion he can be, even if it's not what the stereotypical non-Sith might think of as an upstanding lion.

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:29 pm
Ahhhh thank you so much! Strafe'll be in the Ratels clan, I think I forgot to mention that.
-hugs new fluffs-  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces