Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Wanna hear a Joke? (Rianon Punkie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Did you hear about the circus fire? Yeah, it was in’tents’

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie had a new tactic, and she was trying it out in the park. The cookies only worked so well in the past... Trolls would take a cookie and then not listen to her holy words. The sermons were most often ignored, especially on busy street corners. So it was time for something new. Punkie was going to engage her fellow trolls with the sacred act of "jokes".

"What happened to the elephant-beast who ran away with the circus?" The juggalo called to passing trolls, juggeling a set of orange, black and white balls at the same time. In her best announcer voice she continued. "Any takers? Any takers? Free prize for an answer!" Punkie waited a few moments, pointing at trolls and asking them with little success. "The drones made him bring it back!" With her foot she nudged the tape player which sounded a classic "badum tish".

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:25 pm
The park was nice, perhaps still a little too crowded, but not nearly as bad as her foray into New Hemisect had been. Rianon was not in any sort of hurry like so many of the other trolls seemed to be. She was content taking her time, after all a park was meant to be enjoyed.
Up ahead she noticed some balls flying in the air over the heads of the crowd. Strolling up to the performance to see what was going on, Rianon caught the orangeblood's joke as she found her way to the front of the crowd. It was such a punny joke, one that others might roll their eyes at. Rianon couldn't help but giggle though, raising her hand to cover her mouth. It was hard not to appreciate clever jokes, and if nothing else puns were indeed clever.
There was definite skill at work too, Rianon noticed. Juggling, while telling jokes, AND keeping track of your own sound effects, well it might seem kitchy but obviously took a lot of effort.
It was curious though. Rianon had heard of juggalo's, and this troll had the trademark facepaint, but weren't juggalo's primarily highbloods? The little witch found herself puzzling over this while she continued to watch the act.

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie grinned, someone had even stopped to watch. The little juggalo tried to up her act, throwing the colored balls higher and higher. "What do juggalos make their cloths from?" The orangeblood asked. "And i tell ya, you ask any juggalo, and it'll be the same!" Punkie then caught all her balls in her two hands, and readied the punchline. "POLY-JESTER!" The orangblood jumped off the park bench, and squeezed all the balls, making a loud squeaking sound from each of them. The Juggalo bowed, and grabbed the plate of cookies. "Thank ya thank ya! Cookie for yer trouble? Be sure ta bring a big ol grin to yer face!"

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:59 am
Rianon couldn't help but find herself giggling again at the, to be honest, awful pun. Once the girl had finished her routine, taking her bow, the greenblood put her hands together to give a little applause.
"Why thank you," the little witch said, taking a cookie from the plate. "That act is very impressive. It can't be easy to sew all those components together so seamlessly in a routine like that." She wondered to herself if this troll did acts like this often.
The greenblood found that she really couldn't shake her curiosity about the juggalo's blood color though. "I have to say, I'm a little surprised at your appearance though. I thought juggalos were all highbloods?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie bowed. Complements like that were few and far between. She was used to the regular complement like "Move Clown-a**" or "Get Outta Here Jugga-NO", but a complement said in a friendly voice was a treasure. The greenblood asked Punkie a question, and Punkie took a second, contemplating. Did this poor troll not know that the brothers and sisters of the mirthful Messiahs accepted all trolls into their capricious family, no matter the bloodcolor?! Except mutant bloods of course, nasty things. Punkie smiled, she would help this lost soul. "Oh pupaslime!" Punkie exclaimed, pitty and joy in her voice. She was going to save this one. "The brothers and sisters of the ******** Messhiahs accept all turdshits that seeks the holy Carnival. It is not just some idea, or some goddamn applied face paint, it is a way of ******** life!" Punkie's eyes turned big, and she could have shed a tear. She was going to help this poor lost soul into the light that was the Juggalo way of life.

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:02 pm
The greenblood chuckled again. This girls enthusiasm sure was infectious. "Well that's good to hear," she mused. "I'm afraid I don't know too much about the umm, holy Carnival?" Some times juggalo's could be a bit difficult to understand, but Rianon thought she was following along well enough.
"You all believe in miracles though, am I right?" she inquired. "I'm rather attached to the old arts of magick myself. Science has it place and all that," she waved her hand, "but it's always a pleasure to meet another troll who is more intrigued by the mysteries and mystique of Alternia."

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie heard the accursed word. That disgusting word oozed over her, making her feel... dirty. "NO b***h!" She said, loosing all semblance of professionalism with her act. Punkie couldn't help it. All the things the greenblood said after that dreaded word melted. She couldn't hear any of the more positive things the greenblood had said, her vision turning orange as rage infused her small body.

The juggalo wasn't ready for this. She was just a kid. She was in now way ready to have an encounter with the most disgusting thing in all of Alternia. She jumped off her stage, gathered up her wagon and fled.

Unaru
Sorry for weird ending, just wanted to wrap up some o the old ones.

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces