Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:54 pm
Something strange is going on...

Creatures that don't belong are appearing in the middle of the night, like ghosts, haunting the world around them. Their creepy markings make them stand out, and their dark coloring leaves many feeling cursed. These creepy crawlers are invading the world of Tendaji, and it's up to brave souls to step up and run them off, or even tame them as pets.

Do you think you have what it takes to face these creepy creatures that have wandered away from home? Well test your luck, and see how you fare.

(( Perzi ))

Tasinei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 34 Total: 34 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:56 pm
If the shamans of old had not told her about the strange creatures in Juahar, Ziel would have been completely oblivious to them. It was only then that Ziel began listening to those whispering about the strange creatures. Ziel of course was much more curious about how they had happened then afraid like some of the other Shifters seemed to be. Or at least most of those who spoke about them never were curious. Ziel being Ziel, it was no wonder she actually went out and sought them out on her own. Even though her mother had told her not to.

But when did she ever listen to what her mother said?

It was getting dark in Juahar, not so dark that she could get lost nor not be able to see anything, but the skies were darkening on the horizon. Ziel slipped out after dinner with the family and went down below to the ground away from the so called safety of the trees. The Hybrid was still learning about Shifter customs, she still didn’t understand it all but she was trying. So, she walked around the trees, a hand on their thick trunks as she moved so she could keep a connection to them.

She still hadn’t seen a single soul out here.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Aukai Oceansoul rolled 1 100-sided dice: 26 Total: 26 (1-100)

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:58 pm
Isolder was wandering around with his Zanteer in the half light, wondering exactly what it was that kept him out this late. Maybe it was boredom? Maybe it was for want of a direction for his life, he had found love and lost it, found some of the brothers he had searched for for so long. But he needed a heading, a purpose, something to do, somewhere to be. Right now he felt lost in a ocean of stars with no real home, no real friends really just brothers that had their own lives to lead. At least he had Kalith.

He sighed and leaned against a nearby tree, sliding to the ground hopelessly. Boredom would kill him one day he was sure, that would be a thing then.

"Did you hear about the lost shifter who died of boredom? They would say." He muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:12 am
Ziel kept on wandering, following her instinct where ever it decided to take her. Rarely did she have a path; she let the world be her guide. That’s why when she found herself facing a Shifter and his Zanteer she was not surprised. She always seemed to bump into people when she was on these walks.

“Hi there!” she said as she skipped on over to them. Better to let them know where she was so she didn’t scare them or anything. “I didn’t think I’d meet anyone else out here at this time.” She grinned at the Shifter.

Duke Edward Drake

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:30 pm
Tasinei

Isolder blinked a moment at the hybrid, "Well hello, I wasn't expecting to find anyone out here either." It took him a moment but then his usually cheery personality won out over the bored one, "My name is Isolder, the pleasure is mine."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:30 am
Duke Edward Drake

“Nice to meet you Isolder!” Ziel gave him a quick head nod. “I’m Ziel!” Shifters were always so nice. If Ziel wasn’t so inclined to travel all over the place she’d probably settle here.

“What are you doing out at this time of night? Not many people have been going out. A bunch of horror stories I keep hearing about!” Not really horror stories, but people just didn’t want to go out at night. While they talk, Ziel paced from here to there, observing things but always keeping a listening ear on Isolder.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:22 pm
Tasinei

"Well, you see I hunted for lost siblings in the bush for so long day and night that I well, I ceased to be all that worried at night unless I actually came upon something that would eat me, I'm too strong for most things, and I have my Zanteer to warn me when things come. I draw the line at radaku, they are still very strong, then I try to scoot up a tree. The way I figure, if I were to be eaten I would have been eaten a long time ago.

Half bravery half complacency, but still he was walking around a free man with nary a nibble off his frame.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:27 pm
Duke Edward Drake

“Did you ever find your lost siblings?” That got her attention, Ziel turned to face him. Losing one’s siblings was never a good thing. She didn’t have any but she did consider others her siblings and losing them would be very heart breaking for her.

Meow.

Ziel’s head tilted but she tried very hard not to look away from Isolder. This was a serious topic and she wanted her attention to be focused.

Meowwww.

Ziel made a face, eyes finally turning quickly in the direction of the noise. She spotted what looked like a perzi eyeing them from atop a branch.

“What is that doing here?” Ziel pointed to it.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:35 pm
Tasinei

"I found the younger two, yes, those were the ones I worried about most, if they made it then I think the others must have too." Which may or may not be true, he still wasn't sure.

Distracted he too looked at the cat, "I don't know those are those Oba things arn't they? I haven't seen a wild one here and I've been all through here trust me."

"Should we get closer do you think? Will it run, or attack or sit there and keep meowing at us, is it stuck in the tree?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:42 pm
Duke Edward Drake

“What happened to them?” Ziel said even though her eyes were on the perzi. She advanced slowly on it, her hands stuck out like claws ready to grasp it.

“Yes it is a perzi, I’ve seen a few but never one out here.” This was quite odd; she wondered why it was out here. “I don’t think they get stuck in trees.” But then again, there weren’t that many trees in Oba. “Or maybe it is stuck…” She didn’t know if it was dangerous but the closer it got the louder the meows got until it they turned into a hiss. “Maybe it is dangerous. Maybe his owner is missing.”

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:48 pm
Tasinei

"Well, by the time I found them they were pretty much grown up and went on with their lives, It was just nice to know that they are okay."

Isolder came around the other side, he wasn't all that fond of naked cat things but he too was curious enough to try and catch the hissy thing. "I'm pretty sure they have claws so we should try to control the feet at the earliest possible chance."

"It looks unhappy Ziel."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:01 pm
Duke Edward Drake

“Ah okay, that’s good.” All was well that ends well. She was glad he’d found his siblings.

“It looks highly displeased with us, but I don’t think we’re very equipped to get near and handle it.” She didn’t have any weapons and she didn’t think a sword would be very useful in this case. “What do you think we should do? Do you think this is what’s been frightening everyone? No one would technically know what it is. And the appearance of a perzi can be quite scary if you don’t know much about them.” They were naked cats after all and did look weird.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:04 pm
Tasinei

"Could very well be what is upsetting everyone, I still kind of want to catch it, I'm not used to using weapons for things anyway," He reached for the perzi which struck out at him but held its ground. "Brave little thing, pity it probably won't find its way back home to Oba this far into the bush." Jauhar was mazelike to non natives like Obans, be they earthling or cat.

"Maybe the tail is the safer end? They are a little bigger then I thought they were.'  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:57 pm
Duke Edward Drake

“Probably,” Ziel topped when she felt she was close enough but not too close to get swapped at. “if you want to try go ahead, I am not touching that angry little bugger!” No way, those claws and crystals were sharp she was not trying her lucky.

“The claws are the worst,” She whispered quietly. “Don’t know about the tail.” Though looking at that crystal on the end, it was probably a weapon on its own. “Maybe we should just leave it be and just tell people what it is? Would help stop this panic.” Ziel shrugged, she didn’t want it.

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:00 pm
Tasinei
FIN?

Isolder took one step closer, which was apparently the cat's limit, it scramed deeper into the forest at really high speeds. "Well I would have risked the scratches, might have been nice to have another pet ya know? But it seems this was not mean to be." He hung his head dejectedly.

"Your right Ziel we should let everyone know," he rumbled in his rich timbred voice. Even if it was coated with failure. "At least I don't look like a pincushion." He grinned, already perking up. He headed back towards the village. "Thank you for your help."  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff