[PRP] "Lorata" (Chiara, Flydra, Scorpa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Disguised as
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sometime after the great fail that was the Civisect space race

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had locked the doors to her receperacoon room. She wanted no one interrupting her. Her grin grew as she stood in front of the full length mirror next to her clothing receptacle. She felt powerful, conniving, the world was her oyster, and the pearls shown brightly. Now it was her chance to pluck them delicately out, one by one. The blueblood stood still, and closed her eyes, deep in thought. She stood that way for a few minutes, and then opened her eyes. The blueblood looked at herself in the mirror. She was no longer Chiara, now she was sometroll else. The troll slowly turned around, inspecting her new form, her new power. She grinned at her reflection. The plans, the tricks, all the opportunities. All were in her hands. Now to set the scene.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chiara had sent out a letter to a few young trolls, whom she had seen fawning over an unworthy seadweller. It told them to meet her at a cafe that said seadweller frequented. Chiara had arrived early, to give herself time to change into appropriate clothing. Chiara had used an undisturbed refuse receptacle room, and there she had changed her clothes. The ugly dress hung on Chiara loosely, obviously made for a taller troll. Now it was just about changing the rest of herself. The blueblood repeated her method, closing her eyes, and concentrating. 5 minutes later, when she opened them, there stood a rather tall and hideous seadweller in the spot the blueblood had just been. The seadweller grinned an evil grin, then quickly shook it off her face. No, she needed a pompous and pretentious grin. Yes, that was more like it. Chiara, now "Lorata", exited the public facilities, and looked around. Already trolls were reacting differently to her appearance. Chiara let out a laugh in the voice she had been practicing, "Ahahaha!" letting the voice flow naturally. "Lorata" hummed, thinking. "Humm." she mused, setting her mind on the plan ahead. The "seadweller" made her way to the cafe she was expected at, a look she had often seen on the revolting seadweller's face now on hers. There were reputations to destroy, and she was only just beginning.

Doutei

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:29 pm
An invitation to brunch with Lorata! It was just so wonderful. Especially after everything that had happened lately. The chaos in Civisect had been incredibly scary and Flydra had been lucky to have a hive to return to. A little bit of normalcy like this meal outing boosted her spirits and the dreamy scientist left her home in a good mood. Heading to the cafe, she grabbed a few flowers from some other troll's yard to present to her friend. So they were stolen, Lorata didn't need to know! She probably wouldn't care anyways, right?

There she was now!

"Been waiting long, Gorgeous?" The tealblood smiled at her friend, calling her by her special nickname, and took a seat. "These are for you." The flowers were presented and handed over to the seadweller. She noticed there was an extra seat and wondered who would fill it. Was it Austri or Scorpa? The other two sirens tended to argue and fight a lot so she wasn't surprised if Lorata had decided to only invite one of them if they were in the middle of a disagreement again. She needed to check on the greenblood again sometime soon. Flydra was so worried about the other midblood pushing her recovery too fast.

"Was your apartment okay? If not, you can always stay with me..." Was she trying to get more one on one time with her precious seadweller by monopolizing her living situation? Why... yes of course!

Doutei

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:21 am
Crap crap crap! Running late, Scorpa dashed down the sidewalk, pushing a redblood out of the way. She was only a few minutes behind schedule but she hated the idea of making Lorata wait! Mowing down everything in her way, the yellowblood only stopped when she was a block away to check her appearance in a small mirror and fix her hair. Then she sauntered around the corner to meet up with her friends.

"No Austri today?" The girl noted with a slightly smug expression on her face. Truthfully the lack of the greenblood made her uneasy. Normally she'd brag about being picked over the girl but after her injuries at the Space Tower incident... was it that she hadn't been invited or that she hadn't been able to come?

"Whatever! Lorata, I checked on my place and packed a bag. I can stick around however long you need me now." After the incident, Scorpa'd stuck around for two nights to take care of her Sirens before heading home to pack up and return for a longer stay. The whole city had suffered some damage and so she fully expected them to need her help repairing their homes, and tending to Austri. Anything to spend more time with her girls after such a traumatic experience.

Yamashii

Micillia

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had to struggle not to smile like a predator as the two innocent little bunnies just walked into her open arms. It would be so easy to just finish them off. Their lusus were not right there, Chiara could say she was offended by the tealblood's flirting, seadwellers got away with that all the time, right? Chiara, Lorata, relaxed, resting her chin on her hands as the two little girls got comfortable. "Well the apartment is only one of many of my hives. My real hive is at the bottom of the ocean of course. So its not too big of a deal that it was damaged. Besides, the drones should finish up its renovations soon." Chiara rolled the flower stem between her fingers, of course she knew all the hives Lorata owned. Chiara was not one to let her enemy go unwatched for even a minute. The blueblood scanned her mind for facts on this "Austri". She had seen a few little trolls flocking pathetically to Lorata's side. It was probably just another pathetic admirer, feeding off the seadweller's high status.

"Austri..." "Lorata" started, putting disapproval in her voice. "might need a... break from our activities." She let the flower fall onto the table, and watched it's delicate body break apart from the impact. "You two tho, i know i can count on strong trolls like you girls to have my back, right?" "Lorata" fluttered her eyes at the two admirers, and straightened her back, increasing the height difference between her and the two children. .

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:28 pm
Scorpa joined them and Flydra perked up at the sight of her yellowblooded friend. What a pleasant meal this was going to be! Her highblooded goddess and her lowblooded partner in crime together at the same table. It was looking to be a good night.

"I suppose that would make sense..." Given Austri's injuries, Flydra could see how their greedblooded companion might need a lot of bed rest without running about town worsening her broken arms. It was uncomfortable to think about her friend stuck in a hospital room when all she wanted was to be free on a breeze but it was for the best. The powered girl tended to overdo it sometimes and she would definitely hurt herself further if let loose right now.

"Of course we've got your back, Lorata, you're the leader of the Sirens." The tealblood cooed, obviously sincerely investing a lot of feelings into their little galpal group. They were going to rise through the ranks of the army to be able to train themselves into the elite soldiers Lorata deserved to have under her command. The crown would be so happy with them and it was all thanks to Lorata's guidance and support. It would make the seadweller look so good!

She deserved to look the best.

"After the blast, Scorpa and I started looking into further training. She's still way faster than me though." Glancing at the lowblood, Flydra looked calm as always but there was a hint of embarrassment at her own flaws but pride at Scorpa's progress. The tealblood was working hard to understand the best ways to boost the performance of their bodies but she was still way behind her more athletically gifted friend. A mixture of jealousy and joy bubbled in her towards her friend's achievements. But that was normal, wasn't it?

"Was there something you wanted us to do?"

Doutei

Micillia

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:09 pm
"Totally!" Scorpa beamed at the praise, soaking it up. She basked in the attention and perceived affection Lorata gave them. Scorpa adored all of her sirens, yes, but Lorata especially. She was the first seadweller to give her a chance and for that, Scorpa valued her opinion greatly. A lot of her life had changed now that Lorata was in it.

"I've been buffing up for when you need me! Whatever you want, consider it done!" The yellowblood continued on Flydra's mention of training. Scorpa hadn't taken their failure at Civisect lightly, considering it a personal one. She was relieved that Lorata hadn't said anything about it, likely due to Austri's condition. Still, it'd been a grim realization that they'd need to become stronger for what obstacles lie ahead.

And if there was something in Lorata's way that she needed handling right now- Scorpa would be the first to jump up and volunteer!

Yamashii

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara almost groaned as the two kids obliviously avoided her slight insult. So, she had to lay it on thick, huh? Did Lorata really keep such oblivious, unintelligent company? Chiara instantly lost a large amount of respect for the seadweller. She must be just a desperate lonely thing to keep these kids around. Chiara clenched her jaw. The more the blueblood learned about Lorata, the more this felt like a giant waste of time. Chiara would just have to endure this "meeting", then she could leave Lorata in the rubbish bin, where she apparently lived, and get on to bigger and greater things. The yellow one said something, something Chiara could use. "Whatever i want? Aww, Scorpa." the "seadweller" said, giving the kid a pitting smile. "Well you are just excellent at hitting this meeting on the head. I have a mission i need you two to go on. Do you think your up to it? It will be quite the challenge..." Chiara gave the two a worried look, as if she were worried the mission would be too much for them.

Doutei

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:57 am
Somehow, their darling seadweller looked a little awkward, almost bored, and Flydra felt nervous at this. Was Lorata getting tired of them? She and Scorpa were working so hard to keep her happy though! The two of them would have to kick things into high gear to ensure that the jellyfish princess did not kick them to the curb. She put a hand on Scorpa's on the table and leaned towards the seadweller.

"Yes, of course, anything for you, Lorata. I would take a knife to the back for you. Right, Scorpa? What would you do for her?" The two of them began to discuss the horrible awful things they would do just to please and comfort Lorata. It was overly dramatic but not false. The tealblood wasn't sure what kind of mission they were about to receive but given Lorata's obsession with heroes, Flydra could not count out some kind of difficult and laborious trial they would have to undergo.

Or it could be picking up all 127 of Lorata's fancy dresses from the dry cleaning again. That had been a ******** pain.

Doutei

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chiara smiled a little wisfully at the two girls. They really did love lorata. The blueblood looked at her reflection in the window thoughtfully. She had started this hate for Lorata a looong time ago. Back when she was a fairly reckless wiggler. The seadweller really had it all... she had fallowers, not to mention power. The blueblood felt a weight on her chest as she decided what she had to do to stay alive in this world. She would have to apologize to Lorata. The blueblood looked back at the two kids, they were first. "Have you seen that troll, Chiara Moteku? Kinda a pissy little brat, to be honest... but she has use." The blueblood thought it over a bit, then finally finished the point. "I cant look like i like her. Its just how it is, but she is important" Chiara/Lorata stressed that word. "If shes in trouble, i need you guys to go to her, to help her. Publickly? If she insults me, go ahead, give her a punch, but do not, whatever i happen to say in the future, whatever happens, do not let her die." Chiara gave the girls a mysterious smile. "She has a plan, and i in turn have a plan for her and her plans."
Yamashii

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out