Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)
[Up In Smoke] 1 x 1 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:39 am
User Image

Roleplay Vibe(Genre Interest):Modern Times,Slice of Life,Normal Belly,Drama,Serious

[Up In Smoke] is a Roleplay that goes by not only the guildlines and rules of the guild. But it has it's own rules as well that it'll follow.
Rules:
Cursing/Swearing will happen alot in this RP. (So I've gave a fair warning.)
Cybering will not be permitted in this part of the RP.(Gaia is PG-13 remember that.) Private message please.
QUOTE ME OFTEN.
If you're not feeling good it'll be okay i dont mind waiting for you to get better for the RP to go on.

Story:
A Man whose always up in smoke his thoughts floating along with him he always felt he could do more with himself then his usual job that barely gave him anything else to think about..until his one night stand in his drunken tendencies resulted into a Mysterious girl and a POSSIBLE pregnancy? That a way for things to Go Up In Smoke..

Protagonist:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cain Ho
Personality:Honest,Logical,Moody,Impatient,Altruistic
Bio: Since Cain was a kid he's always had it rough regardless of how people felt he either felt emotion or he'd be cold to the world in more ways then one INCLUDING HIS WOMEN which was more or less the downfall of majority of his relationships.. He always felt as if he were just detached and emotionless in situations they needed to be expressed. Like for his job for example he barely complained about the shitty workplace but sucked it up because it's just a job... That pays him well but the employees are to his standards not well experienced..Which resulted in his cause to start smoking (again) along with his stress a bad habit that followed him even as a teenager. Since he's been working hard and later then usual lately he's been hitting the bars which he always of course has complicated feeling with but hey it's one way to relieve the stress. Casual hook-ups were the only thing he was close for a relationship in anything wise him barely interested in being 'weighted down' with a serious woman.

Heroine:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sayo
Personality: Kind, honest, hardworker, outgoing
Bio: Typical life. Two parents that always worked, her alone most of the time. Studied and worked hard during high school and college. Landed a great job at an Accounting firm. Sayo was just one dot in a sea of them. Pretty soon she felt like her life was one big clock. Predictable. Always the same old thing. So one day she decided to do something different. Go to a bar, get drunk and sleep with a random guy!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:41 am
User Image

Where the story takes place:

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:46 pm
User Image
{Open}

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:52 pm
User Image
"The ashtray is starting to get full..."

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:17 pm
Rynn01

Mood:Bewildered

Standing outside the restaurant smoking as he questioned onto why she called him back after the night they slept together he felt himself a bit overwhelmed not expecting a second date..since he only somewhat remembered only half of the night it was something he wished he would really like to remember his thoughts wandering he gradually grew annoyed huffing to himself mumbling to himself looking up and then talking out loud not having a care in the world."Another reason why my life is up in smoke..tch."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:39 am
Just A Coffee Stain

[Quick question, was all that meant to be one sentence? I didn't see any periods or commas.]

Sayo just parked her car in the parking lot of the restaurant where she told him to meet her. It was odd, she never expected to call him back, even more surprised that he gave her his number. Turning off the car, she took a few moments to try and calm herself down. Could she really do this? Turn his life upside down because of one drunk stupid life? Yep. Getting out of the car, she put her keys in her purse and carried it out with her as she closed the door.

From this vantage point, Sayo could see him standing there. And he was smoking. Well thats just great...... Trying to be brave, she made her way up the parking lot, only stopping when she was in front of him, "Hi."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:47 am
Rynn01

Mood:Bewildered/Surpised
Occ: Sorry i wrote most of that half asleep and i tried to start it along the way.

Hearing the voice from the fog of his thoughts he blushed a bit as he came back to the real world his smile soft yet still nervous about his second time seeing her. It's been awhile after all though there was one thing it was something new about her? It was an interesting time to see her once again.
"Oh hey there."
Putting out his cigarette blowing out the last smoke that flowed through his lungs he turned away blowing up on the side of them feeling himself shivering a bit.His jacket flowing through the wind his body actually getting cold or, Maybe it was apart of his nerves who knows.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:15 am
Just A Coffee Stain

[Thats alright]

Sayo could tell he was nervous, but wasn't as nervous as she was. Clearing her throat she opened her mouth to speak, "We should go inside, its nippy out here." She took a few steps towards the entrance, stopped and looked back at him, waiting nervously  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:53 am
Rynn01

Mood:Calm/Cranky
Occ:--

Nodding to her words he tucked his hands into his jacket his thoughts still racing questioning to himself onto why he felt this way he snorted a bit in irritation sucking his teeth a bit loud as he felt his phone start to buzz off ignoring it immediately tapping onto her shoulder lightly.
"So what made you call me back exactly? I'm not gonna be an a*****e and try to say i was never interested, though i remember only part of the night since we drank around... i think it was four or maybe five beers and i believe a few shots..I figured you weren't interested in me due to barely remembering who i even was."
Scratching his head with a free hand he looked at the waitresses with the menus in her hand he put up his two fingers taking his other hand out of his pocket just holding his hand out to Sayo wanting to reintroduce himself to her once again.
"I wanted to Reintroduce myself if you don't mind I'm Cain Ho, A Office worker."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am
Just A Coffee Stain

Sayo didn't have to think about why she called him. It was very clear to her. As they got inside she spoke up, "Well, we got off of the wrong foot, and drink. I just wanted to get a chance to know and remember you."

Sayo gave him his hand and shook it, "I'm Sayo Williams. Accountant. Its nice to meet you again." she chuckled. The waitress came over to them and showed them their seats. Her heart was pounding now. When would be the right time to tell? Certainly when he isn't eating. Maybe after. Sitting down, she took the menu offered and gave her drink order, "Water please."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:34 am
Rynn01

Mood:Calm

Sitting down his leg shaking a bit he skimmed along the menu he looked up at the waitress just to get the beverage off his mind.
"A Coffee please..if possible could it be a double shot?"
Glancing up at Sayo noticing she was nervous herself he leaned over to her his elbows crossed against the table having a idea to make her laugh or at least smile in such a situation.
"Would you like to order a Strawberry shortcake pancake? I know it sounds crazy but it's one of the specialties here. We could share it too if you'd like"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:40 am
Just A Coffee Stain

Sayo nearly hurled when he said strawberry. It was strange, that fruit was her favorite. Now though? She can't even stand the word. Willing herself not to vomit, she smiled and politely shook her head while keeping her composure, "No thanks. Pancakes aren't that appealing right now."

She skimmed the menu herself, going right past the pancake and breakfast section. It was a shame, she could use something sweet. Instead Sayo looked at the Sandwiches, "I might get myself a B.L.T.A. The A stands for Avocado."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:58 pm
Rynn01

Looking at her reaction to the word 'strawberry' he looked at her a bit concerned his eyes narrowing down at the menu to see what she was talking about not wanting to press her onto her reaction, It was something he had to say before he felt out of place.
"Avocado huh? well..it's been awhile since I've had it.. i believe the last time i've had it..was in a dip at my friends house."
Glancing up again at Sayo he stood quiet feeling himself sink down into the seat his menu up onto the table his finger tapping lightly no longer able to help himself.
"....Sayo er....how about the B.L.T.J which is basically has jalapenos in it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:53 am
Just A Coffee Stain

Sayo's mind was set on the avocado, "Don't like jalapenos, too spicy for me. In fact, I pretty much hate all kinds of peppers." she closed the menu and set it aside. How in the world was she going to tell him? He seemed like a great guy, when he isn't drinking.

The waitress came back carrying their drinks. A water with a lemon wedge was placed in front of her, and a coffee was placed in front of him, alone with some creamer. Glancing to the side real quick, she spotted the pink and blue sugar packets, "Are you ready to order?" the waitress said

"I am but if he isn't ready, I can wait." Sayo turned her gaze back to him, "Cain?"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:58 am
Rynn01

Shaking his hand smiling up at the waitress he grabbed his cup taking a quick sip before making his order.
"Mind if i get a Roast beef sandwich on Rye extra mayo extra mustard and a extra pickle on the side thanks."
Taking another sip of the coffee he sighed in content then grabbed a few packets opening them slowly as he stirred them in the bitter beverage. Looking up it being quiet once again he decided,it was time to break more of the ice.
"So what Bank do you work for? My office works with Wethchester bank and Forthwurth. Even though i work in the Administrative department it's been a handful."

The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games