[META?BATT] Shipwreck [Eridia x Chiara] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just a tussle between best fiends... Right?
Previous

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:21 am
Eridia is attacking Chiara!
Dealt 2 DMG!

Battle Stats

HP: 20/20
Military Grade Daggers +1
Novice Support Artifact, Style B! 1/1
Roll 1d4.
1, 2, 3 = 1/4 HP Restored
4 = Max HP Restored

Eridia couldn't help but chuckle. She wanted her head as a prize, Chiara wanted to cut off her head and add it to her collection. She wondered just how many heads she had. Besides Indica's, so she was dead after all. No wonder she disappeared. However, Eridia wasn't afraid to lose her head. Actually-- she find it a bit endearing. She looked at Chiara's weapons and admired its sharpness. The highblood rolled up her sleeves, revealing her daggers. She slid them each on her middle fingers, doing a rude gesture while she's at it.

"Oh I will..."
Eridia opened her palms and began to spin the blades, moving cautiously towards the blueblood. "After I tear your limbs apart..." She grinned and charged at Chiara and promptly stabbed her arm. Oh she would savor her pain every minute, second, millisecond... The highblood couldn't wait to inflict some pain on the former friend.

Micillia
o 3o/

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ATTACKING!
HP: 18/20
Damage Dealt: 3
Support Trinket A 1/1

Chiara was angry, and feeling betrayed, but at this point, she had a glimmer of hope that things would end up okay. As soon as Eridia came in for the attack the hope left. So, Eridia was just like that s**t lorata. Only full of her own bloodlust and anger. "Like s**t ill ever let you even touch me." Chiara snarled, drawing blood from Eridia herself.

ImaginationsParadise

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:10 pm
Dealt 2 DMG!
again

Battle Stats

HP: 17/20
Roll 1d4.
4 = Max HP Restored

Eridia laughed at the blueblood's comment and, just as Chiara successfully landed a hit, the highblood only laughed more. She wiped away the blood with a crazed smile. Oh she was looking forward to the pain, made her feel so real. So Eridia only chuckled while she spun her daggers, preparing to hit Chiara again. This time though, instead of slashing, the highblood aimed a punch at her former friend and made sure she held one of the ends firmly to stab her in the process.

"Touch you? Must I ever request that from a lowblood such as yourself? HA!" She bellowed. "I don't need permission."

Micillia

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:45 pm
HP: 16/20
Damage Dealt: 5
Support Trinket A 1/1

Chiara flinched away from the attack. "You never have needed permission, have you?" Chiara then went in for her own attack. "Always take take take, just like a spoiled brat. I thought you grew up Eridia? That body is just an illusion."

ImaginationsParadise

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:49 pm
Dealt 0 DMG!
she will die!

Battle Stats

HP: 12/20
Roll 1d4.
4 = Max HP Restored

The highblood panted between her laughs. What a two-faced hypocrite! Talking about illusions as if she was a truthful pristine troll and Eridia was the bad guy. "Look who is talking Moteku! Admire your image for a second will you?" She got close to her, not minding the damage Chiara had done on her nor taking precautions whatsoever. Eridia grabbed her by the arm roughly and took a good look at Lutrin's wristband before looking back at her.

"Who's the spoilt brat again? The troll who's fighting you or yourself?" She smirked sourly. "I take things yes, but so do you. Don't act all innocent Chiara-- because you are not. The wristband, the pendant... that ribbon." She looked at her horn quite intrigued, wishing she could cut it off so she'd retrieve her ribbon back.

"Isn't this what we do, make real things fake, and fake things real? We both dance to the music of lies and hypocrisy. We are both fake, always have, we'll always will be. Whatever you have against my body or my sophisticated appeal-- I don't give two ******** about how fake they are to you. After all, big rumble spheres and perkiness are so attractive to trolls. I mean, really. Two round, mounds of fat and a fake smile are just my winning attributes that you can't help but be jealous of since you lack of both."

Micillia

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:10 pm
HP: 16/20
Damage Dealt: 4
Support Trinket A 1/1

Chiara would have rolled her eyes if she had cared enough. She decided to let Eridia talk, its all the purpleblood was good for anyway. What else had Eridia even accomplished besides opening her big mouth and ruining everything. With Eridia's look at Chiara's ribbon, the blueblood took it off, let it float lazily to the ground, and moved to attack again.

ImaginationsParadise

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:30 pm
Dealt 3 DMG!
she will die!

Battle Stats

HP: 8/20
Roll 1d4.
4 = Max HP Restored

Eridia felt her sadness grow as soon as Chiara took off the ribbon and left it there on the ground. Of course she'd do that, they were nothing but fake friends. It hurt, seeing it in action hurt Eridia, because she knew it was going to happened and prepared herself for that but she never expected to hurt so damn much. Chiara's painful attacks didn't compare to the feeling drilled inside her heart. That was Eridia's problem-- she pushed others too far, she wanted them gone. But the second they left her, she hated them for doing so. I push them away, that's what I do.

"You know what's funny?" She said as she lunged at her. "I didn't lose a friend, I just realized I never had one. You never truly cared. Really, it's hilarious: just how many fake friends I'll come across with?" She was really bitter now.

"When will I learn really? If it was a mistake trusting you in the first place, then letting you stay in my life far longer than you deserved, is a bigger mistake."

Micillia

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:34 pm
HP: 13/20
Damage Dealt: MISS
Support Trinket A 1/1

"Well that rings true for both of us." Chiara spat. The words felt better being spit out, as if finally releasing some pent up stress. She took a step back and saw the blue blood that had dripped down from some cut on her leg. Chiara had shifted away from the purpleblood, her sharp claw-like weapons were far less effective when she was unable to move as gracefully.
"I was your willing servant for far too long."

ImaginationsParadise
IM SORRY OOPSIES

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:45 pm
Dealt 0 DMG!
is there any hope? nope!

Battle Stats

Roll 1d4.
4 = Max HP Restored

"And a bad one at it. Really."
She panted. Blood streamed down her arm, the pain her wounds made her feel was nothing compared to what this troll made her feel. A big fat liar, that was all Chiara could ever be. Even after she had confessed her pink feelings-- Eridia knew how it was all a trick. She felt it, she knew it-- she truly did and she hated the fact that she was always right, because it meant that no one would ever court her seriously.

But what about that time they shared during the harvest festival, was that all a lie too? It didn't felt like so back then yet, things had changed so much. Had they really grown further apart since the ball, even when they did try to patch their relationship together? Eridia was starting to get a migraine as more tears slid down her cheeks, yet she stood her ground, not minding the pain-- smiling. She only needed to push Chiara's limits, crack her up physically and emotionally before ending this fight.

Chiara had to know how it felt-- How she felt.

"I mean- How could I believe a lowly, unskilled and mediocre troll such as yourself could get me to the top? You're not even a purpleblood, you're not good enough. You are not capable of accomplishing a task such as this. Such a fool to believe such a fake and childish promise."
She lip slightly quivered as she said this to the point she had to bite her lower lip defiantly. "How long are you going to keep up with your charade? How long will you foolishly believe you'll be able to influence a mass with no leadership skills, with noooo one to follow you? Really, sooner or later you'll soften up, your tricks will stop working, the tables will turn and those underneath you will cross you."

"When will your mask finally crack?" She smirked and got closer, she didn't care if Chiara landed a hit by foolishly approaching her. "My... I do wonder what will happen when he leaves you to rot and die." Her eyes fluttered at the necklace the other had. Of course she did her research after stoping at her booth during bloodfest. That red hue matched with the necklace.

"You're aware aren't you? Leeching off you like there's no tomorrow. Feeling like someone's flimsy step stool yet?" She giggled and harshly pulled on her necklace to gaze the hue before laughing at her once more.

"Hum.... I wonder, how long until he say's the same thing to you Chiara? How long will take for him to realize he's been your willing servant for faaaar too long?"
Micillia
o Ho

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:51 pm
HP: 13/20
Support Trinket A 1/1

Chiara was panting hard. Eridia just kept talking. Chiara darted in as the purpleblood kept talking herself into circles of churning feelings. "Why.." The blueblood said between breaths, ignoring everything that was said as she started getting closer to the other troll."Do you think you get to even talk?" With that last word Chiara's hand flew to slap over the purpleblood's loud, always busy mouth. "All you do is talk! ACT FOR ONCE!!"

ImaginationsParadise

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:56 pm
Dealt 6 DMG!
is there any hope? maybe!

Battle Stats

Roll 1d4.
4 = Max HP Restored

This feeling... Something like this has happened before, hasn't it?

Chiara's hand cracked across her face, a slap that rocked Eridia back on her heels. The teen brought her hands on her cheek, more in surprise than pain. She didn't look at Chiara, she couldn't. This was the second time in her life she'd been slapped like that. To act, she wanted to act and stop talking-- the blueblood demanded her to do more than speak. Her body trembled as she tried to get a hold of herself. No, she would not cry because of this, not in front of chiara. She would cry for anything but this if she had to.

So she just stood there, clutching her cheek, shoulders trembling slightly. Her eyes were wide, she could only remember Azrael, the slimy punk who decided to slap her sweeps back. She was silent yet her mind raced. Her mind told her to act, just like she said. Eridia did one simple thing.

Holding her dagger firmly in her shaky hand, Eridia panted and tightened her grip more before she lunged at the other to attack. To act, to act, she wanted to act and she was doing as she wanted. The highblood grabbed the other’s wrist, slipping the blade against her forearm and onto her chest with a quick and fluid movement. "I'll make you bleed." She said hoarsely.

Dark eyes were fixed on Chiara, while a smirk remained plastered on her face. "Again, and again, and again." She repeated and slashed back and forth her every time she said the word again. "I'll tear down you life to mere shreds."

Micillia

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:57 pm
HP: 7/20
Support Trinket A 1/1

Chiara tried to bring her other arm up to block the slashing dagger. Eridia's grasp on her wrist was like an anchor, dragging her down to drown. The blood soaked into her shirt, and her exposed stomach was streaked with blue as the blood ran down from the cuts Eridia managed to make on Chiara's chest. "What gives you the right to punish me?" Chiara waited till Eridia's dagger swung back to slash again, and she slammed into the purpleblood, pushing her to the ground.

ImaginationsParadise
[/quote

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:59 pm
Dealt 5 DMG!
is there any hope? oh my god!

Battle Stats

Roll 1d4.
4 = Max HP Restored

Eridia didn't let go of Chiara so they'd fall down together. The highblood couldn't help but laugh at her comment. She was a highblood that was one reason that allowed her to punish the other for a valid reason. But also, she believed she had earned her place, she had more skills and finesse as for Chiara only had skills-- poor ones in her opinion. Chiara made a mistake, she didn't have to be standing to dominate anyone, more when she'd fallen on top of her. The highblood couldn't repress her giggles. She licked her lips, tasting her own blood and whispered. "I don't need to explain my rights to someone like you." Eridia did her best to keep Chiara in place and prompted to stab the blueblood's sides, prodding her weapon in deeper.

"You are just a disposable piece of trash, haven't I made that clear?" She whispered once more, feeling her bloodpusher beat faster. "You can't even fight me, you are just too WEAK."
EDITEDMicillia

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:00 pm
HP: 2/20
Damage Dealt: 4
Support Trinket A 1/1

"Cant fight?" Chiara said, blood soaking her both purple and blue. "How about this?" Chiara yelled as she grabbed the the purpleblood, going down with the highblood. She felt her own strength wavering, and almost let go of her former best friend. She had really lost a lot of blood, the ground becoming slippery, and she could feel her combat boots start to loose their grip on the ground. Her vision flickered and went blurry as she felt her bloodpumper struggle. The loud beats were echoing in her ears.
ImaginationsParadise

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces