Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:52 pm
Tell us a little about you if you are new here. Or, just say whatever.

Well, I'll start. They call me R31gn or Pi (for my previous username). I'm a programmer by trade. Finished college in May. My hobbies other than rping and anime.... mm, playing out-of-the-mainstream videogames, writing, and making video games.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:26 am
Hello, I am this guild's mule. Please donate to me instead of directly to the guild so that your gold can be used for contests and such.  

Corruption Mule

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:03 am
Hey there , I am Princess, usually known as Dani or Dani Dawnstar from streaming. So feel free to call me Dani =)

I am the Vice Captain for the guild and in charge of the crew for the guild. I can help with an area in the guild if assistance is needed, or feel free to shoot suggestion for the guild both ooc and ic suggestions.

My skype is : Allysweet107
and it will come up as
Danielle - Dani Dawnstar

I can add you to the group chat from here =)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:14 am
I'm Mephis Inferni, Mephis for short. Or John, I don't care either way. I'm a hopeless dreamer, I have so many grand desires for my life that I suck at achieving. But I haven't stopped trying yet, nor do I intend to. I watch copious amounts of anime(ReLife, Re:Zero, and Shokugeki no Soma being my favorites of the season), tabletop gamer, and wannabe streamer. I say wannabe because my internet is so crappy that I can't stream.

I'm twenty six years old, work two jobs for roughly 55 hours a week, and generally hate people. Which sucks, because both of my jobs are working with the public. Go me.

Hm...I think that's about enough talking about myself. Oh. My dream is to become a published author, still working on that.

I've had every role one can have in guild management, currently a Vice Captain in Story Knights. I set up the layout for the majority of the guild after the revitalization the leader and myself worked out.

I'm up for helping with whatever is needed, just say the words.  

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:28 am
Mephis Inferni
I'm Mephis Inferni, Mephis for short. Or John, I don't care either way. I'm a hopeless dreamer, I have so many grand desires for my life that I suck at achieving. But I haven't stopped trying yet, nor do I intend to. I watch copious amounts of anime(ReLife, Re:Zero, and Shokugeki no Soma being my favorites of the season), tabletop gamer, and wannabe streamer. I say wannabe because my internet is so crappy that I can't stream.

I'm twenty six years old, work two jobs for roughly 55 hours a week, and generally hate people. Which sucks, because both of my jobs are working with the public. Go me.

Hm...I think that's about enough talking about myself. Oh. My dream is to become a published author, still working on that.

I've had every role one can have in guild management, currently a Vice Captain in Story Knights. I set up the layout for the majority of the guild after the revitalization the leader and myself worked out.

I'm up for helping with whatever is needed, just say the words.

Streaming is a lot of fun =) I enjoy doing it for League of Legends. However I had surgery and am finishing college, so surgery on mouth + stream = pain

Will hold off for a little haha!

Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:25 pm
Hello guys, my name is Kenny.
I'm 26 and currently work as a collector for colleges.

I've Rped with large breaks since I was 14.

I'm interested in how this guild will go, and hope that things go well here.

You can find me on skype with the same name here.
If you desire to RP together, why not? I'll try to find time.  

Daikagiri

1,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:52 pm
Hi guys! I'm Byagane319! Bya for short most times.

I'm 34 and a manager at a major retailer. Thankfully I have a set schedule so I do have a set number of days I'm free to post!

I love anime, have since watching Ronin Warriors as a kid.

Currently in one RP and looking for another. Also a My Little Phony addict, if you haven't see the shop please check it out!

I'm also on Skype with this name!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:30 pm
Hi every one my name is Raxon I haven't RPed through Gaia in years so I'm kind of of rusty but I'm huge into D&D and Star Wars the role playing game. I work at a movie theatre and I love it because I get to see a lot of movies. I also watch anime and like to go to the bar every once in a while.  

HaruHir0

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:19 am
Raxon_Kast
Hi every one my name is Raxon I haven't RPed through Gaia in years so I'm kind of of rusty but I'm huge into D&D and Star Wars the role playing game. I work at a movie theatre and I love it because I get to see a lot of movies. I also watch anime and like to go to the bar every once in a while.
Welcome Raxon! I like D&D too, though this is more of an open form Rp. I hope you like it here!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:27 am
Hello to both of you biggrin

Huh...if we get enough people that are interested in Dungeons and Douchebags, we could totally make a murder hobo campaign for the laughs in one of the threads.  

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:14 pm
Salutations, I am Tensho Deshi (Jeremy) and I have been rolepalying since about 2006.. Started roleplaying on Gaia with my friend Detachi who got me into Naruto Roleplay, joining NUR as my first roleplaying guild. I enjoy League of Legends and watching Anime. Watching One Piece and Naruto right now and am just waiting for the guild to start up. I do hope you guys enjoy roleplaying with me and that we all make a huge impact to eachother... I aim to make my genin a well known character thorughout this guild and that I will have many friends to do so with me... I don't really have any job or hobbies yet but I hope to soon.. Am 22 and I know 22 and no job, what a loser razz hehe. Hope to see you all around.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:14 am
I honestly have no idea what this guild was before another Naruto iteration or how I came to be here, but guten Tag, alle. As you can surmise, my name is der Haku but you can call me whatever you like -- provided you extend me the same courtesy. I am a very brazen and rough individual, prone to making others agitated and anxious. It happens in other places and it will most likely happen here. I apologize in advance if my nature seems too forward or callous, but I will not censor myself. That being said, if you don't like something I say or do, let me know and I will do my best to accommodate you. What I am trying to say is that I don't have much of a filter and don't give a s**t what you think about that -- but I will try my best.

Per the mundane and usual: I am twenty-six years of age; I went to college; I work in the security industry; I write in my spare time, play video games, read, roleplay, etc. -- all of the usual things that our types have a general proclivity towards.

Per the waxing less usual or standard: I am a fairly good cook; I speak another language; I butt heads with people on a regular basis (figuratively, not literally); I am meticulous in my verbiage and am pretty much a grammar Nazi; I have a weakness for pie; I thank the imaginary lord for yoga pants.

What up.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Keira39

Shady Fatcat

9,325 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:40 pm
Sup! Im Keira Im almost done high school, I work in a coffee cafe, and Im a big time artist I wanna be a tattooist and paint on the side as well do web comics biggrin I play a fare share of video games aswell, and when im not gaming I usually have a sketch book infront of me and im drawing away XD I love anime and RP is pretty fun too 4laugh
But I'm not too much of a talker irl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:31 pm
Good day everyone. I'm Shane. I am a contracted concept artist I had a video game out on steam where I did 3d environment work I am currently working on my second video game now. I like the puppet users from Naruto and will be designing my own puppets to put on here. I am very open so if you have any questions please feel free to ask I am an open book .  

thewomboldt

demonoftheblueflame

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:14 pm
Uh-HAHAHAHAHAHA! Dirty roleplaying peasants! Peasants I bring news!!! Join my clan and ascend to godhood; for you are weak and I am mighty!

lol j/k hello guys I used to be active ages ago and now i'm back, nice to meet you all...  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff