[META PRP/BATT] Art or Attack? (Caiden x Forera) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Caiden chooses art! But is it really the right move? Ferara teaches him what to really do.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:27 pm
      Forera cracked her knuckles as they arrived to the Facility after the raid, looking over at Caiden with a friendly and eager smile. "Caiden! I'm totally holdin' ya to that fight I promised ya! We gotta train together!" Forera grinned mischievously. "I can teach ya all there is to a fight. Like, now! Since we got time 'n all." She seemed rather excited about it! "I try to fight fair, though. So, err..." Forera tapped her chin before looking at her hands and beginning to unstrap her gloves. "Here, I'll even take off my gloves for ya. They're normally what pack a real punch." Forera tugged the gauntlets off, revealing a robot hand and a half scarred hand. The disguised tealblood cracked her knuckles, having left her lip rings in her pocket so as to keep it a level playing field. Forera's stance changed, slightly hunched, fists brought near her face, wild grin spread across her face. "C'mon! I'll let ya have the first throw. Hit me anywhere! Let's do this!"

Micillia
THROW DOWN LETS DO THIS

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:06 am
Omg i forgot to roll
FAIL
IGNORE THIS  
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden smiled. This troll was pretty great! She had crazy weird metal things on her body, Caiden assumed they had something to do with her obvious power. And her color was just so bright and peppy, not to mention the troll's attitude in general. But this whole attacking thing was kinda difficult. Caiden shifted from foot to foot, this was hard. "Uhh, okay!" Caiden reached into one of his many pockets, and pulled out a jar of paint and a big brush. The boy dipped the brush into the paint, it was brown of course, and lunged at the tealblood, aiming to paint some beautiful stars all over her!

5 damage dealt
quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:44 pm
Quote:
Forera dealt 3 damage.

Forera watched him as he pulled out a jar of paint, eyebrows raising as she crossed her arms and simply let him paint the stars on her, finding it actually kind of endearing. She chuckled, shaking her head and flicking him right in the middle of her forehead with her normal hand. "Hey, kid you're not injuring me, y'know." All she felt was even more bad at subjecting him to her training. "At least try hit me somewhere. Here, I'll give ya a free hit, anywhere."

HP: 20 - 5 = 15 HP
Micillia
i keep thinking of papyrus and undyne when i think of these two

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. COMPLETE MISS

HP: 17 /20
Damage Dealt:
Power Agility A 1/1

Caiden shifted from foot to foot. His fire extinguisher was over in his bag on the ground. The boy looked at it. It was just so heavy, it could actually hurt or something, right? He went over to it, unusually quiet. It was a grave situation. He wasn't sure why he was even doing this. Caiden hoisted the big metal safety instrument onto his shoulder, swaying slightly off balance. "Oh.. Okay." he mumbled, and hoisted the metal contraption off his shoulder and at the tealblood. It hit the ground a foot in front of the brownblood and rolled. Caiden grinned, nervously.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:20 am
Quote:
Forera dealt 5 damage.

Forera watched him eagerly, searching for some semblance of activity in his wimpy bones, watching him nervously take a fire extinguisher out of his bag and it fall to the floor unceremoniously. Forera blinked. What was he doing? His lack of effort irritated her. Forera clicked her tongue, deciding to take matters into her own hands. She readied her fist and slammed it into the others body, feeling the movement ripple throughout the entirety of her arm. It felt strange to not use her gauntlets, but using them would probably actually crush Caiden, just as she had with Etsali.

Pulling her fist away from his body, Forera quickly darted backwards, eyes serious, grin nonexistent. "Hit me like you mean it." Forera barked, wanting him to take her seriously instead of jokingly. She was dangerous. He needed to be too.

HP: 15 - 0 = 15 HP
Micilla

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HP: 12/20
Damage Dealt: 5
Power Agility A 1/1

Caiden flinched back as the tealblood yelled aggressively. The boy looked down at his fire extinguisher, suddenly realizing why his dad had tried so hard to get the boy to take an actual weapon. He dropped the cumbersome object and looked at it guiltily. The tealblood had scars and cuts. Some still looked fresh, presumably from the raids and things that were going on. Caiden looked down at his own legs, where a drop of brown blood was slowly making its way into his shoes from a cut on his knee. He tensed, this was help, he didn't want what happened with the purpleblood in the forest so long ago to happen again. Caiden glanced at the fire extinguisher, dismissing it, and crouched to run up to his opponent, his hand swinging out to slap.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:20 am
Quote:
Forera dealt 6 damage.

The slap landed directly on her face. Forera hadn't anticipated him attacking back so soon-- She'd expected maybe a bit more urging, but the hit startled her. It only took her a second, but Forera released one loud excited laugh. "That'a boy!" She exclaimed, twirling and slamming an elbow directly into his chest. Forera winked. "Keep at it!" She exclaimed, readying herself for the next hit.

HP: 15 - 5 = 10 HP
Micillia

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HP: 6/20
Damage Dealt: 0
Power Agility A 0/1

Caiden couldn't help but grin a little at the tealblood's enthusiasm. Was this really doing well? Her attack landed, and Caiden felt the pain in his body. He looked a little surprised. It felt less scary when it was expected, and from someone who was so enthusiastic. "OH" Caiden shouted, as an idea came to him, "Look at this!!" With that Caiden closed his eyes, and imagined himself moving lightning quick. Caiden disappeared as his imagined self zipped away from the spot he was actually in.

Power Agility A: Opponents must roll a 4 on accuracy to hit on their next attack round.
quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:13 pm
Quote:
Forera dealt 0 damage.

Forera watched the moving Caiden, blinking and gaping-- Had that been a trick of the eyes or had she seen correctly?? There were...two Caiden's?! Forera was shocked out of her stupor, throwing a hand at his mirage as she tried to hit him, somehow. "That's pretty cool! But do ya think yer magic tricks can take my fists?!"

HP: 10 - 0 = HP
Micillia

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:36 pm
Damage Dealt: 0
Power Agility A 0/1

Caiden stumbled back, his illusion broken. The boy landed on his butt, and grinned stupidly at the tealblood. "Yeah!" Said Caiden from his spot on the ground. "If i had it i WOULD fight with magic!" He tried to stand back up, but ended up falling back on his butt.
quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:19 pm
Quote:
Forera dealt 0 damage.

Forera giggled before snorting at the end, releasing a loud laugh at the end. "Y'just did, kid! I don't know what'ya did but ya sped 'round like a crazy." Forera reached out a hand to help him up, grinning widely. "It ain't fair if yer on the ground. C'mon!"

HP: 10 HP
Micillia
LESS TALK MORE HIT YOU TWO!!!

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:27 pm
Damage Dealt: A WHOLE ONE
Power Agility A 0/1

Caiden grabbed the offered hand, and used the momentum to get close enough to tickle the other troll's tummy. "This counts as combat, right?"

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:29 am
Quote:
Forera dealt 0 damage.

The laughs that exploded from Forera's mouth only made her laugh and cackle wider. She attempted to swat at him, wriggling backwards and forwards as she attempted to push him off. "N-No it-- BWAHAHAH!! It D-DON'T! Oh my g-gog, hehe, s-stop--HAHA!! STOP it, s-stop it yer killin' meee!!" Forera was too weak to the tickles. Her one real weakness. Attempting to stop herself from snorting and rolling on the ground laughing, Forera continued to swat, face flushing teal from laughter. Quickly tugging the black handkerchief around her neck to cover her face, the tealblood hoped for both their sakes he hadn't noticed her actual bloodcolor. She then continued to swat, the fear gripping her heart calming her some. "It don't count, squirt! Hit me like a gal, y'wimp!"

HP: 10 - 1 = 9 HP
Micillia

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas