Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
The Nakano-Roussel Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:49 pm
Nakano Household

---------------------------------------

➡️Hachiro 49
Mother: Kaori 50((npc))
➡️Child: Hikaru 25
↪Remí
↪➡️Harriette (child of Hikaru and Remí)
↪➡️Cassidy (child of Hikaru and Remí)
➡️Child: Ayaka 13

---------------------------------------

Accepted by: ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [03/23/2017]
Recent updates accepted by: Weasley 9/11/19
Accepted characters: Hikaru [03/23/2017] Hachiro [03/23/2017] Ayaka [10/11/2017] Harriette 9/11/19

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi, my name is Hachiro Nakano

But I mostly go by Hachi

I'm a male

I'm 49 years old.

My birthday is February 8th 2000

I work in The Muggle Liaison office

My dream job is I care most about providing for my family, so any job that lets me do that works for me. It's a bit late for my childhood one of playing quidditch professionally. Sadly I may fly well but I can't play well

My blood status is Pure blood

I went to school at Mahoutokoro

My house was: Suzaku

My O.N.I Scores Were:
Divination: A
Care of Magical Creatures: A
Charms: O
Defense Against the Dark Arts: O
Herbology: A
History of Magic: A
Muggle Studies: O
Potions: EE
Transfiguration: EE

My G.A.M.I Scores Were:

Muggle Studies: O
Transfiguration: EE

I was in the class of 2017

I'm interested in My wife

I'm currently with Kaori Nakano

I may seem I'll be fun and likely dorky but getting stuff done is the most important. When the situation demands it I can be serious. but I'm really I am a dork just straight up. when I was younger I was quite the prankster, almost got kicked from school a few times. I mellowed out a bit but I'm still a joker. I seem to be good at what my kid calls "dad jokes", but he laughs at them so they must be good ones. I can be quite sarcastic sometimes which on more than one occasion made me come across as mean, though I don't try too. Even though I'm older I admit I rarely act my age, if the situation doesn't warrant seriousness, I've been mistaken for being in my 20s. Even though I'm sometimes too nice for my own good nearly all the time I tend to be very defensive of people I call family or friends and can be hot tempered if I need to defend them. Thought it takes near life threatening circumstances for that to happen.

My background story is I come from a long line of witches and wizards known at being the best, while my brothers fit into that mold, I never got the memo. which as I'm sure you can figure out didn't leave me on great terms with my folks. at 7yr old I began my education at Mahoutokoro. While I did goof around I didn't slack off, I finished in the top fourth of my class. My folks weren't as happy as I was to have been top of Muggle Studies class. They had only agreed to let me take it cause it was one of the few electives I would take. I met my wife while we where both at school. having a similar upbringing made for a nice ice breaker. we married shortly after school but a severe difference of opinion with our families led us to choose to move to the British magical community. There our son Hikaru was born. We had considered sending him to Mahoutokoro like we had done, but he was quite adamant from an early age he was most interested in Hogwarts. It was a simple arrangement he had been on the list since he was born so why not. the house was too boring without our son. we ended up spending quality time together and now our daughter Ayaka is born. it been a while since we've had to change diapers.

I enjoy flying, cats, quidditch, books, outdoors

I despise Hot weather, Dogs, cheese, mint, frogs

I'm afraid of Thestrals (after being there when my Grandfather died then discovering he had kept one as a pet and it didn't like anyone will scare a kid for life, might still have that bite mark on my butt.)

My strengths are Flying and Defensive magic
My flaws are Charms and Divination

I look like this. (masaharu fukuyama)

My wand is a 12", Cherry, with unicorn hair

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I know Japanese and English  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:55 pm
Kaori Nakano
((NPC PROFILE JUST IN CASE))

Hi, my name is Kaori Nakano

I'm a female

I'm 41 years old.

My birthday is May 5th 1999

I work in My house

My dream job is in a bookstore

My blood status is Pure blood

I went to school at Mahoutokoro
My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy: O
Care of Magical Creatures: EE
Herbology: O
History of Magic: O
Wizard Law: EE
Potions: O
Transfiguration: O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:

Astronomy: O
Care of Magical Creatures: EE
Herbology: EE
History of Magic: O
Wizard Law: EE

I was in the class of 2017

I'm interested in My husband

I'm currently with Hachiro Nakano

I may seem Cool calm and collected but I'm really I usually keep to myself or a good book. I'll socialize and love a good laugh. but usually i'm straight to business. though some of my husbands sarcasm has rubbed off on me

My background story is I grew up not getting along with my family, they were extremely pure blood purest and once even scared off a muggle boy I had tried to be friends with growing up. At 7yrs old I went to Mahoutokoro where I finished with top marks. I also met my husband there, He was (and still is) a guy who made me laugh and made me happy and my parents didn't try to hex. However he sided with me against my family and seeing as his weren't too trilled with him either we moved to Britain. Not too long afterward Hikaru was born and we raised him to appreciate Muggles and what they have accomplished even without magic.

I enjoy Cats, books, Outdoors, Crafts, Taking trips

I despise Sour food, Rodents, Hot weather, Dogs, Frogs

I'm afraid of Losing family

My strengths are Patience and Defensive magic

My flaws are Divination and Potions

I look like this (Michelle Yeoh)

My wand is a 11in, Beech, with dragon heart string

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I know Japanese and English

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:59 pm
xxHIKARUxxxNAKANO-ROSSELxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxBASICSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Hika (by Remi)

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Miura Haruma

AGE 25

BIRTHDAY April 1st 2024

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Gay

CURRENTLY WITH Remi Nakano-Rossel

WAND 12” Black Walnut Unicorn hair bendy with a spiraled shaft

MORE-THAN-AVERAGE Animagus: Dark Toned Shiba Inu

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDED Hogwarts

CLASS OF 2042

HOUSE Ravenclaw

Don't you worry one bit.
I can see past most everything.
You're quite the curious young man,
With a hunger for books to quell that desire.
Yes, you'll do quite well in...

Ravenclaw!

O.W.L. SCORES
Astronomy ~ O
Charms ~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
Herbology ~ EE
History of Magic ~ O
Potions ~ EE
Transfiguration ~ O
Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
Cursebreaking ~ A
Wandless Magic Practice ~ EE

N.E.W.T scores
Astronomy ~ O
Charms ~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
Herbology ~ A
History of Magic ~ EE
Potions ~ A
Transfiguration ~ O
Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE
Wandless Magic Practice ~ EE

DREAM JOB Quidditch
Motrose Magpies
CURRENT OCCUPATION Keeper for Scotland

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHY He is nervous when interacting with others unless they are as dorky as he is. He sometimes has foot in mouth syndrome. If things get too stressful he tends to shut down socially.

BOOKWORM He loves to read and can read for hours upon hours even on a subject that bores him. If the book is good he gets lost completely in it. He had already read through all his school books before arriving out of boredom.

SMART He picks up on new things rather well. And even his weaker subject he usually knows how it supposed to work even if he can't quite get it right

CURIOUS He likes finding out new things, even if its information he shouldn't have yet. He tends to eavesdrop on conversations, though he could gather gossip he tends not too.

ATHLETIC He can work out a while longer than most his age before he gets worn out. He is decently coordinated and doesn't trip too often

COMPASSIONATE He hates hurting anything even a fly or spider. If he sees someone sad or hurt he wants to help even if he can’t.

IMPATIENT He has trouble waiting for things. He is more likely to choose a quicker route than the safer route. He can be impulsive at times

■ cats
■ quidditch
■ reading
■ cheese
■ outdoors

DISLIKES
■ lemons
■ live fish
■ boredom
■ excessive cold
■ spearmint

STRENGTHS
■ Transfiguration
■ Flying

WEAKNESSES
■ Potions
■ Herbology

LANGUAGES SPOKEN
■ English
■ Japanese
■ Basic French
■ Basic Icelandic

FEARS
■ geese

PETS
Chipper the cat

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD Hikaru comes from a long line of pureblood Japanese wizards. But due to his parents having different views than the rest of the family about Muggles; his parents considered muggles more equal as technology was in a sense magic for them. As such, they moved to Britain where Hikaru was born and his father got hired Ministry of Magic. As he grew his parents also taught him of the muggle world as well, he really enjoyed reading muggle books and visiting museums and galleries. His parents wanted him to be able to function in the muggle world because they believed the best way to hide from them is to blend in. He was extremely excited to get a Hogwarts letter he was really wanting to learn more. He had read enough about the school now he wanted to go.

SCHOOL YEARS Hikaru while excited for hogwarts was super nervous. He was sorted into Ravenclaw. He made two close friends, Dris and Lauretta. He tried for the house quidditch team and got on as keeper. His second year went well though Lauretta became more distant. Third year rolled around and he ended up on reserves. Distraught he ended up crying by the Black lake. He was comforted by his teammate Marcello. He later developed a crush on Marcello though the feeling was not reciprocated. He was back on the team in his fourth year with renewed vigor, having used his third year to learn about himself. It was here he decided to go pro with this quidditch thing. Fifth year was rough just in the fact he was either studying for O.W.Ls or in Quidditch practice. This was also the year Lauretta confessed she liked him, not having a way with words, he botched telling her he didn’t return her affection as he was gay and the friendship shattered. Sixth year he really started coming out of his shell. He was still shy but much more able to overcome it. He took the special animagus class and makes fore a cute Shiba Inu dog. During his last year he and Dris threw a big party for all the other seventh years this ending Hogwarts in style.

POST-GRADUATION Upon graduation he attended tryouts and talking to scouts before landing starting keeper for Scotland.

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 4/11/2020

UPDATES MADE
■ made adult profile
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:33 pm
xxAYAKAxxxNAKANOxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Ayaka

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Riko Yoshida

AGE 13

BIRTHDAY June 7th, 2036

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

WAND 13” Alder with Kappa scales, Pliable with a smooth shaft

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

YEAR third

HOUSE Ravenclaw

DREAM JOB (What career does your character want?)

SOCIAL She loves people and loves to chat, she is at ease with others. She has no issues with crowds, it just more people to possibly interact with. Even is she gets a case foot in mouth, she just moves on in the conversation or finds a new one
RELAXED Not much gets to her, while she gets excited and depressed, they are pretty tempered. She very even-keel.
FOCUSED She sets her mind to things till they are done. She can remain on task for hours before needing to do something else.
COMPASSIONATE To her everything is cute. she doesn't like to see anything in pain or hurt. She hates it when people kill spiders and bugs. She has a soft spot for everything and everyone.
CREATIVE She loves to draw and make things and likes to find new ways to do things.
SMART She learns things pretty quickly and retains the knowledge well. At home she loves the educational muggle television

■ television
■ exercise
■ friendly people
■ sunshine
■ animals

DISLIKES
■ super dark chocolate
■ being dirty
■ loud sounds
■ unfriendly people
■ having to stay quiet

STRENGTHS
■ social skills
■ art

WEAKNESSES
■ writing
■ cooking

FEARS
■ wasps

FAMILY
■ Hachiro Nakano - Father
■ Kaori Nakano - Mother
■ Hikaru Nakano-Roussel - Brother
■ Remí Nakano-Roussel (formaly Roussel) - Brother in law
■ Harriette Nakano-Roussel - Niece

EARLY CHILDHOOD
Ayaka is born to a long lined Japanese family. She was born quite later than her older brother Hikaru. She grew up adoring him and after he graduated and became a pro quidditch player she was also one of his biggest fans. Her parents and even Hikaru where encouraging her to find her own way of doing things. She found she loved art and her room is covered with her art. She also shared the family love of quidditch and would mock play when Hikaru would visit. Someday she’ll get a goal past him!

She was a bit late to show her magic, enough to make her parents worry she might be a squib. They worried as she was so eager to go to Hogwarts they didn't want her to be devastated if she couldn't. Luckily she did show it around 9 yrs old in quite a strange manner. They were out at a muggle arcade and in a super determined effort to help a crying younger kid get a toy from a crane machine she ended up causing all the stuffed animals to come out of the machine. After a quick save from her dad from an angry manager and a payment from Hikaru they arrived home twenty plush animals richer as Ayaka couldn't bear to let them go.
Relieved that she was just a late bloomer both her and her parents were both happy when she got her Hogwarts letter.

SCHOOL YEARS
FIRST YEAR (what happened your character's first year of school; this section will be added in after their first year is completed)
SECOND YEAR (what happened your character's second year of school; this section will be added in after their second year is completed)
THIRD YEAR (what happened your character's third year of school; this section will be added in after their third year is completed)
FOURTH YEAR (what happened your character's fourth year of school; this section will be added in after their fourth year is completed)
FIFTH YEAR (what happened your character's fifth year of school; this section will be added in after their fifth year is completed)
SIXTH YEAR (what happened your character's sixth year of school; this section will be added in after their sixth year is completed)
SEVENTH YEAR (what happened your character's seventh year of school; this section will be added in after their seventh year is completed)

UPDATED 9/6/2019

UPDATES MADE
■ age up
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:03 pm
xxxxxxx𝓡𝓮́𝓶𝓲 𝐿𝒶𝓊𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓝𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓷𝓸-𝓡𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓵xxxxxxx

xxxℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼xxx

xxxFᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Rémi Laurent Nakano-Roussel
xxxNɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: l'Arc-en-ciel
xxxAɢᴇ: 22
xxxBɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: November 14, 2024
xxxBʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Pureblood
xxxGᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
xxxOʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Homosexual
xxxZᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ: Scorpio
xxxBirth Stone: Citrine
xxxWᴀɴᴅ: 11 ⅞ in Laurel with a Griffin feather core, Springy with a spiraled shaft
xxxFᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Tyler Oakley

xxx𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓻xxx

xxxSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: Beauxbatons Academy
xxxHᴏᴜsᴇ: Angelus
xxxClass Of: 2042
xxx𝐵𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Charms
xxxxx⇾ Alchemy
xxxxx⇾ Healing

xxx𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Herbology
xxxxx⇾ Wandlore Studies
xxxxx⇾ History of Magic

xxx𝑀𝒜𝒯𝑅𝒪𝒩 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Asᴛʀᴏɴᴏᴍʏ - A
xxxxx⇾Cʜᴀʀᴍs - O
xxxxx⇾Dᴇꜰᴇɴsᴇ Aɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Dᴀʀᴋ Aʀᴛs - EE
xxxxx⇾Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ - EE
xxxxx⇾Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ Mᴀɢɪᴄ - P
xxxxx⇾Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴs - O
xxxxx⇾Tʀᴀɴsꜰɪɢᴜʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - O
xxxxx⇾Eᴛɪǫᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ - A
xxxxx⇾Fᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ - P
xxxxx⇾Aʟᴄʜᴇᴍʏ - EE
xxxxx⇾Aʀɪᴛʜᴍᴀɴᴄʏ - A
xxxxx⇾Aʀᴛ - O
xxxxx⇾Cᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ Mᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ Cʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs - A
xxxxx⇾Cᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Mᴀɢɪᴄ - EE
xxxxx⇾Hᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ - O
xxxxx⇾Mᴜsɪᴄ - A
xxxxx⇾Sᴛᴜᴅʏ ᴏꜰ Aɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ Rᴜɴᴇs - A
xxxxx⇾Wᴀɴᴅʟᴇss Mᴀɢɪᴄ Pʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ Cʟᴀss - EE
xxxxx⇾Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ Lᴀᴡ - EE

xxxCʟᴜʙs ᴀɴᴅ Sᴘᴏʀᴛs:
xxxxx⇾ Chess Club
xxxxx⇾ Music Club

xxxAᴄᴄᴏʟᴀᴅᴇs:
xxxxx⇾ Music Club Captain

xxxCᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Student
xxxDʀᴇᴀᴍ Jᴏʙ: Healer

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxCᴀʀɪɴɢ:
Rémi cares swiftly and deeply about everyone he meets. He is always loving and compassionate, regardless of what circumstances around him may be. His thought is that even if he's having a bad day, there's still someone that needs a friend.
xxxxxGᴇɴᴛʟᴇ:
No matter what he's doing, Rémi is always incredibly gentle. He's careful and soft with the world around him, not wanting to hurt anything that may be fragile. He doesn't think to be rough, preferring to showcase his delicate nature.
xxxxxIɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴛ:
Rémi is smart, mostly when it comes to books and schoolwork. He's never been particularly street-wise, but he doesn't mind. He'd much rather have his nose in a book than trying to figure out social cues and whatnot.
xxxxxQᴜɪʀᴋʏ:
Rémi is... just a little bit weird. He doesn't mind being eclectic, and in fact enjoys it. He collects odd things and always has some off-the-wall topic to discuss. It's never possible to tell just what he's going to do at any given time.
xxxxxEɴᴇʀɢᴇᴛɪᴄ:
Rémi is wild. He's always got to be busy doing... something. He seldom tires, instead preferring to run around crazy. He usually uses the energy to help people, but occasionally he dives into something completely random.
xxxxxPᴀssɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ:
Remi is incredibly passionate about most things in the world. Be it reading, art, or life itself, he throws all his energy into things. He's heart-full of excitement about all sorts of things, most of which are something he's discovered a talent in... sometimes it's the complete opposite of skill.

xxx𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Drawing (Charcoal, specifically)
xxxxx⇾ Studying
xxxxx⇾ Reading
xxxxx⇾ Museums
xxxxx⇾ Sweet Foods

xxx𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Excessive Heat
xxxxx⇾ Spicy Food
xxxxx⇾ Flying
xxxxx⇾ Wasps
xxxxx⇾ Stuffy Formal Events

xxx𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Drawing
xxxxx⇾ Playing Piano and Violin
xxxxx⇾ Reading

xxx𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Empathy
xxxxx⇾ Energy

xxx𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Etiquette (A bit too brusque)
xxxxx⇾ Wild

xxx𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ To become a Healer
xxxxx⇾ To find true love

xxx𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Heights
xxxxx⇾ Wasps

xxxℬ𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂xxx

xxx𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
Rémi was born in the french countryside to a Pureblood couple. His parents were always kind, happily encouraging their son to explore and be wild. He seldom got hurt, but when he did, his grandmother was always there to heal him up. One time when he was five, Rémi managed to get his hands on his dad's broom, then took to the air. Unfortunately, being quite small, he panicked once he'd gotten high enough. He tumbled down, landing hard on his leg, breaking it like a twig. His parents ran out as he fell, but were just a hair too late to save him. He was rushed to the hospital and vowed never to go up high again. Luckily, following his accident, his childhood went fairly easily, until he received his admissions to Beauxbatons at eleven.

xxx𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
Rémi started school, not realizing just how much an oddity he'd be. It wasn't just that his hair changed colors wildly, but his personality stood out too. It was difficult to make friends until he found himself in the artsy groups, where he felt more welcomed than he'd ever felt. He learned violin from a nice older kid, adding the instrument to his childhood knowledge of piano. He had fun learning and growing in knowledge, both in school and just experimenting outside of class. All in all, school was the best time of his young life.

xxx𝒜𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
After graduating, Rémi decided to try his luck in England, hoping to become a healer for the prestigious St. Mungo's Hospital. His parents, though sad to see him live so far away, supported his decision, helping him pay for a small flat to live in as he worked toward his dream. Luckily, his English adventure resulted in meeting someone wonderful, a quidditch player named Hikaru. After only a couple years together, the two were wed in a lovely ceremony. Only shortly thereafter, the duo decided to adopt, and though it took a long time, they were finally able to bring home a lovely daughter, Hariette.

xxxℛ𝒆𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼xxx

xxxLᴏᴠᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ: Hikaru Nakano-Roussel
xxxBᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ: Hikaru
xxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅs: Dris Abrams, Puck Geise-Dunbar, Chance Whitethorne, Chrys Meadows, Jillian Faulkner, Lyall Thompson
xxxEɴᴇᴍɪᴇs: xxxxx
xxxFᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Jaques and Suzette Laurant - Parents, Phillipe and Elain Laurant - Grandparents
xxxPᴇᴛ: none

xxx𝓞𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝒇𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxx

xxx𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ: Crepes (or pancakes, waffles... something breakfast-y)
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴀɴᴅʏ: Barbe à Papa (Cotton Candy)
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Lilac
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ: Dogs, specifically Puppies

xxxAʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs: various seasonal allergies (but only while in the UK)
xxxIɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: Piano and Violin
xxxLᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: French, English
xxxAᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ: Parisian French  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:09 pm
xxxxxxx𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮 𝒟𝒶𝑔𝓃𝓎 𝓝𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓷𝓸-𝓡𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓵xxxxxxxxxx

xxxℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼xxx

xxxFᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Hariette Dagny Nakano-Roussel {formerly: Enirsdottir}
xxxNɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Hari
xxxAɢᴇ: 11
xxxBɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: February 14, 2040
xxxBʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Pureblood
xxxGᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
xxxOʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: xxxxx
xxxZᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ: Aquarius
xxxBirth Stone: Amethyst
xxxWᴀɴᴅ: xxxxx
xxxFᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Kirisame Marisa [x]

xxx𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓻xxx

xxxSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: Hogwarts! (next term)
xxxHᴏᴜsᴇ: xxxxx
xxxYᴇᴀʀ/Class Of: xxxxx
xxx𝒪𝒲𝐿 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxx𝒩𝐸𝒲𝒯 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

xxxCᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Student
xxxDʀᴇᴀᴍ Jᴏʙ: Hair Stylist

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxIɴǫᴜɪsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ:
Hariette loves to ask questions and try to learn about the world. Just about her favorite word is "why". She is constantly trying to learn how things work, even if it seems a bit annoying.

xxxxxCʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ:
Hariette loves to draw and color, despite not being particularly good at it. Her pictures are usually just wild colors that she enjoys. She also loves making up stories and telling tales.

xxxxxLᴏᴠɪɴɢ:
Hariette adores hugs and attention from those she loves. More than just seeking it out, she loves to shower people in affection in any way she knows how.

xxxxxCʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ:
Hariette has discovered she's able to get what she wants by flashing the sad eyes or an innocent little smile. Sure, it so-far only works on her family, but she's able to use her charm to manipulate situations to her advantage most of the time.

xxxxxDʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ:
Hariette has learned that if she’s dramatic enough, people pay her attention. She’s figured out crocodile tears and other such things. On top of that, she loves to keep people’s focus on her, so she’ll go over the top.

xxxxxIɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴛ:
Hariette is quite intelligent for her age. She’s found herself skilled at things like wooden puzzles and riddles. She’s not good at some forms of typical “intelligence” but then again, she’s only young.

xxx𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Sweets
xxxxx⇾Snow
xxxxx⇾Hot Cocoa
xxxxx⇾Puppies
xxxxx⇾Fluffy Dresses

xxx𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Sitting Still
xxxxx⇾Being too Hot
xxxxx⇾Heavy Wind
xxxxx⇾Deep Water
xxxxx⇾Hot Tea

xxx𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Playing Board Games
xxxxx⇾Coloring/Drawing
xxxxx⇾Writing lyrics/poetry

xxx𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Intelligence
xxxxx⇾Creativity

xxx𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Dramatic
xxxxx⇾Can't Stand not being the Center of Attention

xxx𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾To explore Hogwarts
xxxxx⇾To become famous

xxx𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Deep Water
xxxxx⇾Getting Lost in an Ice Cave

xxxℬ𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂xxx

xxx𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
Harriette was born in Bibury, England to her parents, who had been visiting their own parents. Shortly after she was born, the family returned to their small home in Reykjavik, Iceland. Her parents, Enirs and Katrin, both worked on a fishing boat. When fishing season came around, she went to stay with a family friend in a small community near some massive ice caves. When she was three, her parents’ boat was capsized at sea, and unfortunately, neither survived.

The family that was watching her was unable to afford to continue without the family paying them, so she was sent to live with her elderly grandparents in England. The older family, unfortunately, was unable to care for Harriette due to her wild energy and their lack of help, so she was given up to the state for someone to adopt.

Now Harriette lives at Wool’s and is desperate for someone to understand her, or even for someone to give her love and attention. She often cries for her parents, still not quite grasping that they won’t ever come and take her home.

While living at the orphanage, Hariette learned English with help from the people that worked there. She also found a family that she liked, and they seemed to like her back. One even had colorful hair! It took almost a year, but Hari was finally adopted by Hikaru and Rémi, making their family one of three.

Hari quickly made friends with people in her new family, especially her godfather - Dris - since he'd give her all kinds of paints. Plus, she secretly taught him Icelandic, which still has him confused. Oh well. For his wedding, she displayed her first magic, coloring her blonde hair a brilliant purple, which Papa Rémi had to try and get back to blonde. She ended up going with purple streaks in her hair, which seemed to delight most of the people there.

A few years later saw the family back at Wool's, though it was to adopt another kid, this one more like Papa Rémi, with the colorful abilities. Cassidy - Cass - made a wonderful addition.

xxx𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxx𝒜𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx

xxxℛ𝒆𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼xxx

xxxLᴏᴠᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ:
xxxBᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ: Dris Abrams
xxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅs: Puck Abrams, Lewie Abrams
xxxEɴᴇᴍɪᴇs:
xxxFᴀᴍɪʟʏ:
---Hikaru & Rémi Nakano-Roussel - Adopted parents
---Cassidy Nakano-Roussel - Adopted Brother
---Enirs & Katrin Kristjanson - Birth Parents {Deceased}
xxxPᴇᴛ: Chipper the Cat

xxx𝓞𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝒇𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxx

xxx𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ: Rúgbrauð & Skyr (straight rye bread & yogurt)
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴀɴᴅʏ: Súkkulaðirúsínur (chocolate covered raisins)
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Purple
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ: Puppies

xxxAʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs: Seasonal (British Pollens)
xxxIɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: Tambourine and Triangle, occasionally Xylophone
xxxLᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: Icelandic, English, Passable French, Passable Japanese
xxxAᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ: Reykjavik-ian British  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:18 am
xxCASSIDYxxxREUBENxxxNAKANO-ROUSSELxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Cass

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Nagi Mikado

AGE 11

BIRTHDAY June 15 2042

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

SEXUAL ORIENTATION (Straight/Bisexual/Gay/Other)

WAND 11in Aspen with unicorn hair, slightly bendy with a smooth shaft

MORE-THAN-AVERAGE Metamorphmagus

ATTENING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE unsorted

O.W.L. SCORES
Astronomy ~
Charms ~
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~
Herbology ~
History of Magic ~
Potions ~
Transfiguration ~
Elective ~

N.E.W.T. SCORES
Astronomy ~
Charms ~
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~
Herbology ~
History of Magic ~
Potions ~
Transfiguration ~
Elective ~

DREAM JOB (What career does your character want?)

SOLITARY Cass is most comfortable alone or with others he knows. He doesn't dislike people just interacting with them
CONFIDENT Cass is sure of the choices he makes and things he does. He has a reason he does what he does and that's all he needs
HAPPY Cass is usually in a pleasant mood. Not too much waivers this. He can seem happy in situations that it seems odd to be happy about
INTELLIGENT Cass usually knows more than he lets on. He’d rather people think he’s not as smart as he is.
ILL-MANNERED Cass tends to belch, have elbows on the table, pull wedgies out in public, ask questions others find badly timed, use a salad fork as a dinner fork. He not sure why everyone gets in a huff about it either
UNEMOTIONAL Cass tends not to get affected by people and their emotions. He won't hate on people that need a good cry, some people need that. He just not moved to tears over many things even when hes sad

■ horror movies
■ the color pink
■ animals
■ rain
■ thunder

DISLIKES
■ romantic movies
■ olives
■ crowds
■ being cold
■ fancy things

STRENGTHS
■ confidence
■ intelligence

WEAKNESSES
■ compassion
■ manners

FEARS
■ hospitals

BIRTH FAMILY
■ Birth Mom Penelope Xylander née Ingram
■ Birth Dad: Reuben Xylander

EARLY CHILDHOOD Cass was born to a wizard mom and a muggle dad fifty miles north of London, they didn’t intend to have kids, they just didn’t really want to be parents. So when Cass was discovered they were not the typical happy parents. They opted to put the kid up for adoption once he was born as it wasn’t the kid's fault he was here. Another wrench was thrown into their plan when Cass was born with the rare Xylander family meta gene. Born with pink hair and changing every hour or so they couldn't take him many muggle places.

They felt terrible if they kept a kid and had them grow up with them as parents. So with hopes of him finding a good family that needed a child they gave him to Wools with a name and a stuffed dino. He grew up in the orphanage and eagerly awaited a family. He wasn't mad at the parents that made him because didn't keep him, no parents are better than bad ones. Sure it was a bit disheartening to see others get adopted first but he just assumed his family must not be ready yet. He hoped that soon they would be ready to take him home. When he turned 7 he got the best birthday gift of all a family! He loved his home with a dad that changed colors like him! When he was old enough to go to Hogwarts he got his letter and was so ready to go.

SCHOOL YEARS (Your character's life in their school years)

POST-GRADUATION (what happened to your character after they graduated; this section will be added as their lives progress)

UPDATED 3/31/2020

UPDATES MADE
■ made!
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300