Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Travels (Ashitaka/Orion & Eldrin/Lorcan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:06 pm
This is a Private Roleplay between AstoriaFallen's Ashitaka & Orion and StrawberryRoseTea's Eldrin & Lorcan

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallen Teepee | StrawberryRoseTeas Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
Slinking through the underbrush while Ashitaka walked in the open the black and white bobcat flicked her ears delicately as she peered about with silver eyes. She and Ashi had bonded when he was but a foal and had just lost his brother. She had taken him in, so to speak, and had helped raise him and guide him through his emotional turmoil. She could only imagine how she could feel if she lost her sibling. Wherever they were. "What do you think we should do today?" She asked coming out from the foliage and walking alongside him.

Red gaze glanced downwards as Orion spoke and came out to join him. A small smile spread across his lips as the feline took a bit of a lead. He flicked his rather fluffy tail behind him and thought about it for a moment. They weren't really on a set schedule today. He knew there wasn't much else he could do when it came to an attempt to track down his brothers location so he figured there was no point in having that bring down a good day. "We could just walk around? Enjoy the sights a little you know? I know I've been pushing us rather hard as of late." He said with a nod of his head.
WC: 217
StrawberryRoseTea

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:40 am
User ImageEldrin had been becoming increasingly restless over the past few days. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy helping with his two brand new daughters. He was still fighting off his odd mixed feelings about having created a family but for the most part being around the two fillies was a joy. No, it was just his normal wanderlust tugging at him. He had decided the night before that he was going to rise early and steal some time for himself. Go explore some of the surrounding area. He hadn't had much chance to see what lay around the area of his daughter's mother's home.
So before sunrise he stepped quietly away from his sleeping family and, once far enough away that the noise wouldn't wake anyone, he took off at a gallop into the forest. Once he felt the tension that had been building in his chest begin to ease he slowed down to a nice meander, his feet instinctively finding a small track to follow. Much to his surprise and delight he soon found himself in a small meadow with a cheerful little spring. The sun had now risen enough to cast the area in a nice rosy morning glow. Taking a large breath, Eldrin sighed and let himself sink to the soft forest floor.

User ImageLorcan had been dozing lightly when the barest hint of movement awoke him. Through barely slit eyes he watched as his bonded slipped away into the morning mist. A grim smile crossed his lips. He had been expecting something like that for a few days now. For as long as Lorcan had known him, Eldrin had never stayed in one place as long as he had been here. He knew that the stallion was true to his word about helping raise his foals and so would return later but how long he would be gone was another matter.
Stifling what would have been a very toothy yawn the spotty cat wiggled his way out from between the two sleeping fillies that he had been cuddled with. It wouldn't be so bad to take some time away for himself either. On silent padded feet he followed Eldrin into the trees. Despite Eldrin's head start and speed it was quick work for Lorcan to find his trail. He had much practice in finding the stallion. While they had been traveling together ever since El had saved him from a nasty wolverine they often found themselves seperate and doing their own things.
When he finally came to the little clearing Lorcan paused at the edge of the trees, to make sure Eldrin wasn't in one of his mopey self pitying moods, before strolling nonchalantly to the water where he crouched over his paws to take a drink. As per their usual neither said a word about the situation but brushed gazes and shared a mutual understanding.
WC:479
AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:57 pm
User ImageUser ImageAs she led the way she thought she caught the scent of something familiar on the wind and she grew curious. The scent wasn't her siblings but someone unfamiliar yet familiar all the same. Growing curious she started heading towards one of the water sources she knew was nearby. Ashitaka caught the smell of someone unfamiliar as well and flicked his tail curiously as he followed her. "Do you think they're friendly?" She asked him and he gave a small shrug of his shoulders. He wasn't overly concerned if they were or not. He was large enough and dangerous enough to protect the two of them. Though he doubted anything would come of whatever was about to happen.

Red gaze fell upon the stallion and the other bobcat as they came into view and he was curious to know how Orion was going to act with seeing another bobcat. He watched the stallion for a moment and then turned his gaze to the bobcat and cleared his throat as they approached so as to not startle them. Hello. Do you mind if we join you for a drink? He asked motioning towards Orion as he paused in his steps not too far away, waiting for an answer. Orion stood at his side, watching.

WC: 213
StrawberryRoseTea

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:23 pm
User ImageHearing the rustling of two bodies approaching Lorcan's ears flicked and he stopped drinking. Judging that they weren't trying to be stealthy he opted not to warn Eldrin and turned to watch the situation play out. When the stallion and female bobcat emerged from the trees he was momentarily stunned. He hadn't seen another of his kind since that cursed race he had lost to his brother. He studied her bearing and, once deciding that she seemed friendly enough, offered her a small smile.

User ImageNot having been paying attention, Eldrin was taken off guard by the masculine voice breaking the semi-silence of his little clearing. Not wanting to receive company laying down, both because it was rude and on the off-chance that they had less than friendly intentions, Eldrin pushed himself to his feet muffling a groan. He knew he shouldn't have been running like that so shortly after having recovered from the rock fall he had been caught in but it had been a good release. Blue gaze brushed momentarily over the other cat before meeting red. His brain took a moment to reprocess the question that had been asked.
"Oh, yes, of course. Welcome." He shifted aside so that they could easily reach the water past him. It also coincidentally placed him in a better position to study the strangers. "How has your day been?" he asked conversationally, still trying to gauge the stallion's friendliness.

Lorcan moved aside as well to make room at the water's edge. His gaze continuously flicking back to the female. "Hello. " he finally ventured to say to her in greeting.

WC:271
AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:20 pm
""""User ImageUser ImagePleased that the pair didn't have an issue with them joining them for a drink. Ashi gave a small not of his head as he grew nearer and took a moment to quench his thirst while Orion watched the pair. Once he was finished she took a drink and he did the same. It was habit of them to do such things so hopefully no one took offense. "We really appreciate you allowing us to join you both. My day has been much better now that we were able to get a drink." He said taking a look over the two for a brief moment. "My name is Ashitaka and this is my Companion Orion."

Orion gave a small nod of her head and smiled towards the two and then looked over towards Lorcan as he approached her slightly and spoke. "Hello. What is your name?" She asked him since Ashitaka had already introduced the two of them for her. She flicked her tail slightly behind her as she watched him.
WC: 171
StrawberryRoseTea
Sorry this took so long, my new job has had me wore out. :c

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:58 pm
User ImageEl watched with a mild appreciation as first one then the other watched himself and Lor as they drank. He and his companion would have done much the same had they been the ones to stumble upon unexpected company. "It was really no trouble to either of us. A pleasure to meet you Ashitaka and Orion. I am Eldrin Bright-Tail. You may call me me Eldrin if you would like. My companion is Lorcan." El nodded his head with the formal greeting. When he met new people he had a tendency to err on the side of formality. Until he was able to get to know someone he always felt it safer to be polite as well as friendly. Though he could already feel himself relaxing a bit in their careful company.

User Image Distracted by the female of his own kind, Lorcan was oblivious to the fact that El had already given his name. "I'm Lorcan. Nice to meet you Orion." He sat and gazed at her with a curious tilt to his head, his whiskers wiggling as he tried to catch her scent a little better. "You don't mind if I call you by name?" he adsked as an afterthought, following El's lead in manners for once.

Normally when the stallion was befriending others Lor just sat quietly in the shadows so he was unused to making conversation. "Did you travel far today?" he asked, taking a stab at small talk.

WC:245

AstoriaFallen
Sorry that took so long but TAADAA!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:47 pm
Orion watched the other bobcat curiously and gave him a warm smile. She found his fangs quite unique. "I don't mind at all Lorcan. It's a pleasure to meet you." She briefly glanced over towards the stallions but then focused her attention back to Lorcan since they seemed to be having their own little discussion.

Ashi gave a small bow of his head towards the male. "It's nice to meet you Eldrin, you may call me Ashi for short if you like." While his name wasn't entirely too long he understood the need for nicknames now and again. He glanced over towards the bobcat when he was introduced by Eldrin and smiled. At least Orion seemed to be interested in him. She needed some companionship of her own kind, at least he thought she did.

"We didn't travel too far. We're just doing a leisurely stroll today." He gave him a smile. "What of you and Lorcan? Is your home nearby or did you travel as well?" He asked in return, curious to know if the two were from around here or if perhaps they traveled too.

Orion was particularly curious about his companion, while she'd not met many others besides her twin this male was something else. She was particularly fond of his spots in general but those fangs, they were just so unique.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:41 am
Lor followed Orion's quick glance toward the stallions and was also satisfied that they seemed to be engaging in a conversation. Of course he had expected nothing less of El. The guy could have an engaging and charming conversation with a rock wall if he wanted to. Conversation was good for him too. Pulled him out of his moodiness. "Where are you from, if you don't mind my asking? I haven't seen coat patterns quite like yours before. They're very different from what I grew up with. Most of my family looks like different variations of me. "

Eldrin smiled and nodded his head in acknowledgment of the permission to use the shortened name. "Well, Ashi, I'm pleased that your leisurely wandering a brought you my way. I'm always glad to meet others. As a matter of fact Lorcan and I were just on a day stroll ourselves. Normally we are nomads and travel wherever we please but at the moment we've taken up residence not too far away. " A little farther than he probably should be given the fact that he was still recovering and he really should be close in case the goals needed him but he pushed that from his mind for the moment.

WC:206

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:04 pm
StrawberryRoseTea

"Oh, that's very fascinating! I suppose that is the same for me, I have a twin brother." She said to him with a nod of her head. "Do you have any siblings? You said most of your family looks like you." She was curious to know more about him and his family.

Ashitaka was pleased to see Orion finally hitting it off with someone other than himself. While he loved her to pieces he hoped she would find someone like herself after some time and it seemed to be that was at last happening. "It would seem that fate had meant for us to cross paths." Especially if they were both nomads. "We were just passing through but may stay a day or two." He glanced over towards his familiar companion. It would be good for her to socialize more.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:09 am
User ImageAt mention of a twin brother Lorcan's face lit up with amusement. However it then darkened quickly, like a sudden storm coming upon a bright spring day. "How ironic. I, too, have a twin brother." What he didn't mention was that he was no longer on speaking terms with him. Through no fault of his brother's of course but it was a bit of a complication to have to explain away one's own problems with wounded pride. Shaking his head Lorcan quickly cleared the darkness from his face and replaced it with an expression of fondness. "My brother matches my coat patterns but he is lighter in color. He blends in much better with snow and the like. I, on the other paw, prefer my forests." He dug his claws into the dirt as he spoke enjoying the feel of the rich loam underfoot. "I guess the rest of my family are more variations of the same. I haven't seen them in a while. We're all kind of loners." He gave a shrug that conveyed a 'what can you do' attitude. "Do you see your family often, Orion? Your brother?"

User ImageWhile Eldrin was watching the other stallion he noticed with interest that he seemed rather invested in the way that the two cats were interacting. Eldrin himself was rather amused to note that Lorcan was finally coming out of his shell for once. El nodded his head in agreement with Ashi's suggestion of a fated meeting. El himself didn't necessarily believe in fate but it seemed to be a constant in the lives of others and who was he to judge.
"You both are welcome to keep company with us for as long as you are in the area." he offered. "It has been some time since I've had the company of another stallion." He smiled in a friendly manner trying not to shift uncomfortably on his feet while his aching muscles began to complain about being forced to work again so soon after his reckless run.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:55 am
User ImageUser Image
She watched his reaction curiously and wondered if perhaps she had said something wrong. She listened then as he spoke of a twin as well, this was just getting curiouser and curiouser! Her little tail flicked behind her gleefully as she listened to him talk about their similarities and what they each liked. "Oh, that's pretty neat. My twin is actually identical to me, if we were the same gender you might not be able to tell who was who." She said with a light laugh. She wasn't going to ask about his expression changes, she figured if he wanted to talk about it, he would.

"I love the forests, there is so much to see and hunt in them. Plus the openness of plains and valley's kind of bothers me. I don't feel sheltered." She said looking around their current location which was actually quite nice. "I'm actually not as close as we were as youngsters. I haven't seen him in a very long time now. I'm not even sure if he's still alive to be honest." She said looking at the ground for a moment. She wasn't exactly sad about it, but she had her own life as he had his. "The only creature I spend my time with now is Ashitaka." She said looking towards the stallion fondly. "He might not tell you, but I helped raise him from a foal." She said proudly. "I almost think of him as an overgrown son."

Ashi was extremely pleased that Orion was finally finding someone to have besides himself, it made his heart swell. Turning his attention back towards El he smiled at the offer. "That would be most welcomed." It was thoughtful of the stallion to offer like that, especially given Ashi's somewhat aggressive appearance. Paws, fangs and a fur cape. Would turn most others away with a scream, at least that's what he came up with in his mind. "It's been a while since I've had the company of another stallion as well." He couldn't remember the last Adult male he had encountered, it had mostly been females so far.
StrawberryRoseTea

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:48 am
Lorcan listened intently to Orion as she spoke of her brother. He looked over in detail trying to imagine another just like her, only male.
"It must be an interesting feeling to know there's another somewhere in the world that is almost indistinguishable from you. " he mused aloud. "I know that even if another family member and I were similarly colored our spots would still be completey different and our own. Does it make you feel comforted? Like you'll never be alone? All you would have to do was look at a reflection to know he was with you." Now that the thought had struck him he realized that he did something similar. When he saw his own reflection he saw pieces of his brother as well as other family members.

He was pleased to hear her talk about the forests so fondly and couldn't help but smile at how many similarities they had as she spoke of her brother some more. When she explained her relationship with Ashitaka, Lorcan couldn't help but marvel at the differences it had from his own relationship with Eldrin. Looking at her stallion companion he commented, "Well he seems like a very fine overgrown son to have. " he noted the pride in her eyes and smiled broadly at her. "Eldrin and I just keep each other company. He got me out of a bit of trouble once and after that we've just been together. Most of the time. I prefer not to follow him on his insane trips up the mountains in the winter but I always seem to end up following to check on him at some point anyway. " he grimaced in a fond manner in El's direction. "He may have saved me but I feel like I spend a lot of time taking care of him." He laughed as he realized he was speaking a truth he'd never really before considered. "Does Ashitaka ever do anything crazy like climbing mountains in blizzards or am I just lucky with Eldrin?" His question was good natured and friendly as he tried to learn more about this engaging female and her companion.

Eldrin was very pleased with Ashi's acceptance of his offer of hospitality. Despite the stallions fierce looks he seemed to be an uppstanding fellow.
"Well then I hope I don't disappoint as far as male company goes. " Eldrin chuckled at himself. "I'm told that I can sometimes be difficult to be around." He looked pointedly in Lorcan's direction. "But hopefully I can contain my difficultness for a few days. I wouldn't want to drive you away when they seem to be getting along so well." Finally Eldrin could ignore the protests of his tired limbs no more. " I hope you don't mind but I need to rest for a bit." He lowered himself carefully before he could fall down. Ashi had proven himself not a threat so far and El probably couldn't have done anything about it at this point anyway even if he had been.

AstoriaFallen

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff